Couple that was exposing cps found dead - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 29 (permalink) Old 03-29-2010, 01:12 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Couple that was exposing cps found dead

http://www.infowars.com/cps-warrior-...r-gunned-down/

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 29 (permalink) Old 03-29-2010, 01:15 PM
Resident Epicurean

Very interesting.
post #3 of 29 (permalink) Old 03-29-2010, 01:20 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

The news is claiming the Husband had cancer and the wife and him had a suicide pact. I have a hard time swallowing that one.

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.

post #4 of 29 (permalink) Old 04-05-2010, 09:52 AM
Lifer

sounds like somebody wanted her gone and used the husband to get it done

98 Brokra
post #5 of 29 (permalink) Old 04-05-2010, 10:12 AM
$uper $low

Dumb mother fucker shot the wrong Nancy.

post #6 of 29 (permalink) Old 04-05-2010, 10:28 AM
Time Served

Did oyu guys read any of the comments?? They end up getting into chemtrails and tha NWO and the likes.
post #7 of 29 (permalink) Old 04-05-2010, 10:47 AM
I got your Jihad!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
Dumb mother fucker shot the wrong Nancy.
hahaha! Damn!

2004 Dodge Ram SRT10 RC
2005 Big Dog Chopper 117ci
post #8 of 29 (permalink) Old 04-05-2010, 12:34 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimpala View Post
Did oyu guys read any of the comments?? They end up getting into chemtrails and tha NWO and the likes.
What's your point? The mainstream media isn't going to cover a story like this that's why it's on a alternative web page. Chemtrails/contrails do exist. Here's a link with a lot of information about them, there's a patent for cloud seeding in the chemtrail section, take a look for yourself. It's purposed purpose is to combat global warming. LOL Here's the site. www.patriotportal.yolasite.com There's a lot of other neat little documents you can read there as well. As far as the NWO comment, Ban Kai Moon head of the UN is calling for a one world government. The IMF and world bank are saying we need a global currency along with George Soros. Gordon Brown is also calling for a New world order. Just because the talking heads on the news say the NWO doesn't exist that doesn't make it true. With calls for it around the world almost daily it's kind of hard to say it's some crazy lunatic theory. Believe what you like you're entitled to your opinion.

Last edited by MR TINFOIL HAT; 04-05-2010 at 12:47 PM.
post #9 of 29 (permalink) Old 04-05-2010, 12:44 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOjckJWqb0A

post #10 of 29 (permalink) Old 04-05-2010, 01:31 PM
Canada is welcome here.

I have a hard time believing that CPS circulates children as sex slaves. That's gotta be bullshit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksthem1 View Post
i think thedark1337 is a pretty cool guy. eh plays the game and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillaxed View Post
- later on when i was about 16 i suddenly came to the realization that i had zero appeal to women and i said "i'm going to say i'm gay from now on"
post #11 of 29 (permalink) Old 04-05-2010, 01:36 PM
$uper $low

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinsn95 View Post
I have a hard time believing that CPS circulates children as sex slaves. That's gotta be bullshit.
Well, going on the chemtrails and nwo theories she bought in to, i can believe that she believed in it.

post #12 of 29 (permalink) Old 04-05-2010, 02:16 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Your statement is exactly why this stuff gets swept under the rug. When you go into investigating something and start thinking "Oh that doesn't happen" or "it's gotta be bullshit" then it's easy to come to a conclusion to dismiss it as a lunatic fringe conspiracy theory. As much as I wish it wasn't true, it really is. The world as it's portrayed to the general populace isn't even close to what really goes on in this world.

Last edited by MR TINFOIL HAT; 04-05-2010 at 02:29 PM.
post #13 of 29 (permalink) Old 04-05-2010, 02:21 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

http://www.sandiegochildtrafficking....s-indicted.php
http://www.wkbw.com/younews/14472702.html
http://amiablyme.wordpress.com/2009/...ildrens-lives/

I can go on all day, it's real, and it does exist.

Last edited by MR TINFOIL HAT; 04-05-2010 at 03:12 PM.
post #14 of 29 (permalink) Old 04-05-2010, 02:24 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

http://vaticproject.blogspot.com/201...ing-rings.html
http://www.real-debt-elimination.com...rafficking.htm

post #15 of 29 (permalink) Old 04-05-2010, 06:20 PM
Meeeeooowww

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimpala View Post
What else you expect from Alex Jones.

post #16 of 29 (permalink) Old 04-05-2010, 08:22 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLAN View Post
What else you expect from Alex Jones.
The truth, exactly what he tells you. It's funny how the mainstream media can't seem to get a hold of the same FOI documents that show our government for who they really are.

post #17 of 29 (permalink) Old 04-05-2010, 08:27 PM
not exclude

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR TINFOIL HAT View Post
The truth, exactly what he tells you. It's funny how the mainstream media can't seem to get a hold of the same FOI documents that show our government for who they really are.
I think this highlights the problem. While I believe Jones grabs onto to something right every once in a while, you think he is always right. Which is scary.
post #18 of 29 (permalink) Old 04-05-2010, 10:08 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

He's reading their documents is the funny thing. There's some things I don't agree with him on, but it's kind of hard not to agree with documents where government corruption is admitted and exposed. In the end if I'm wrong about my beliefs I'll be ridiculed and admit I was wrong. If I'm right I'll be right next to you fighting theses liars, and I wont even say I told u so.

Last edited by MR TINFOIL HAT; 04-06-2010 at 11:10 AM.
post #19 of 29 (permalink) Old 04-06-2010, 02:53 PM
Canada is welcome here.

Quote:
The world as it's portrayed to the general populace isn't even close to what really goes on in this world.
Oh I believe that. But CPS is a government run organization. It's going to be a little hard for them to freaking circulate sex slaves. That's like saying the FBI investigates things that brings them a profit. Or the CIA spies for money. Or your local vehicle title office transfers titles illegally to sell the cars and get the money. It just simply sounds like bullshit. They all have a boss, they all have some kind of oversight to answer to, that would be like "Umm, excuse me... WTF are you doing??" Are you allowed to just run rampant at your job, doing whatever the fuck you want without fear of consequences? Cause hell, sign me up. For my way of running rampant, I just won't show up to work, and still collect the paycheck. Go fishing instead.

Quote:
i think thedark1337 is a pretty cool guy. eh plays the game and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote:
- later on when i was about 16 i suddenly came to the realization that i had zero appeal to women and i said "i'm going to say i'm gay from now on"
post #20 of 29 (permalink) Old 04-06-2010, 04:53 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Oh I believe that. But CPS is a government run organization. It's going to be a little hard for them to freaking circulate sex slaves. That's like saying the FBI investigates things that brings them a profit. Or the CIA spies for money. Or your local vehicle title office transfers titles illegally to sell the cars and get the money. It just simply sounds like bullshit. They all have a boss, they all have some kind of oversight to answer to, that would be like "Umm, excuse me... WTF are you doing??" Are you allowed to just run rampant at your job, doing whatever the fuck you want without fear of consequences? Cause hell, sign me up. For my way of running rampant, I just won't show up to work, and still collect the paycheck. Go fishing instead.
I strongly disagree with you, but hey you don't have to click the links that show this does go on. As disturbing and disgustingly unimaginable as it seems, there are some very fucked up people in the CPS.

Last edited by MR TINFOIL HAT; 04-06-2010 at 05:06 PM.
post #21 of 29 (permalink) Old 04-06-2010, 05:07 PM
Worship me

Quote:
I strongly disagree with you, but hey you don't have to click the links that show this does go on. As disturbing and disgustingly unimaginable as it seems, there are some very fucked up people in the CPS.
The problem is that all of your links are just blog posts from random people on the internet that sound like they are as crazy as a rat in a tin shithouse.

That isn't evidence of anything except people typing up shit on blogs.
post #22 of 29 (permalink) Old 04-06-2010, 05:27 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AL P View Post
The problem is that all of your links are just blog posts from random people on the internet that sound like they are as crazy as a rat in a tin shithouse.

That isn't evidence of anything except people typing up shit on blogs.
How focused and sane would you be acting if your child was taken from you for some pedophile ring or child traffickers? Most likely you'd be sounding crazy to the general public saying something like that just happened to you and your child. What motive would people have to come on the internet and say stuff like that about the CPS? I can think of a few, maybe some bad experiences, or whatever, but not enough to discredit every single person saying this has happened to them by the CPS.

Last edited by MR TINFOIL HAT; 04-06-2010 at 05:38 PM.
post #23 of 29 (permalink) Old 04-06-2010, 05:41 PM
Lifer

I highly doubt there is any corruptness going on in cps tinfoil! its all in your head you need to quit terrorizing these forums. this ladies husband just couldnt stand her constant bickering so he got rid of her then shot himself in the chest! simple as that!

98 Brokra
post #24 of 29 (permalink) Old 04-06-2010, 05:44 PM
Worship me

Quote:
How focused and sane would you be acting if your child was taken from you for some pedophile ring or child traffickers? Most likely you'd be sounding crazy to the general public saying something like that just happened to you and your child. What motive would people have to come on the internet and say stuff like that about the CPS? I can think of a few, maybe some bad experiences, or whatever, but not enough to discredit every single person saying this has happened to them by the CPS.
None of this changes the fact that these are all just posts on a blog with no more credibility than I have right here, right now.

The motives are numerous. Attention for their blog is the most obvious. Hate for anything the government does is another. A feeling of being mistreated by CPS is yet another. I could go on all day.

Look, I think CPS is a bunch of shady assholes but I'm not going to start talking about them being a sex slave operation just because some fat ass whore in Idaho got her kids taken away and decided to exaggerate shit on the internet.
post #25 of 29 (permalink) Old 04-06-2010, 05:47 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Here's a site I found. http://www.squidoo.com/fightcpsvideos A lot of CPS supposed misconduct on here. I'll let you guys decide if it's credible or not. I don't know either, I just found it. I saw there are quite a few articles and videos on this site.

post #26 of 29 (permalink) Old 04-06-2010, 05:58 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AL P View Post
None of this changes the fact that these are all just posts on a blog with no more credibility than I have right here, right now.

The motives are numerous. Attention for their blog is the most obvious. Hate for anything the government does is another. A feeling of being mistreated by CPS is yet another. I could go on all day.

Look, I think CPS is a bunch of shady assholes but I'm not going to start talking about them being a sex slave operation just because some fat ass whore in Idaho got her kids taken away and decided to exaggerate shit on the internet.
I can appreciate your stance. I just believe it does exist, and I think it's more than one fat Idahoian whore claiming it. lol

post #27 of 29 (permalink) Old 04-06-2010, 06:10 PM
Lifer

alex gets it right more times then not thats forsure.he does go over the top some.

i guess if i where in his shoes with all the intell coming in i would be over the top too.at least he is there and broadcasting good inffo.

funny thing is how glenn beck flip flopped and followed suit.

RON PAUL '08
post #28 of 29 (permalink) Old 04-06-2010, 06:27 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast83 View Post
alex gets it right more times then not thats forsure.he does go over the top some.

i guess if i where in his shoes with all the intell coming in i would be over the top too.at least he is there and broadcasting good inffo.

funny thing is how glenn beck flip flopped and followed suit.
Alex Jones definitely goes on rants and shit that get tiresome, but he does expose a lot, and provide a lot of info. Alan Watt is the best person I've listened to who really gets it, and never ever loses his composure while relaying the info. Alan Watt doesn't do commercials for all kinds of bullshit either like AJ. He does a 45 minute broadcast everyday and he spends the first 3 minutes of the show telling you how you can support him by buying his books or sending funds and that's it. Here's his website if anyone is interested in hearing him. His broadcasts are listed down the left side of his page. www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com

Last edited by MR TINFOIL HAT; 04-07-2010 at 01:28 AM.
post #29 of 29 (permalink) Old 04-07-2010, 02:23 AM
Canada is welcome here.

Well if they did do it, they would have to be very selective of who they did it to, and how. They would essentially have slim pickings to choose from, when it came to their inventory of slaves. Most (if not all) children put into CPS have the right to see their parents again one day.

Even if they have to wait until they are 18, and out of the system. And even if their parents were so heinous that they should never want to see them again. They have the right. So you would have some 18 year olds, coming back here and there, saying "Hey mom, guess what I was for the last 5 years! A sex slave!" I mean you would have to kill them in the end, in order for it not to have drastic repercussions on you. The people circulating the slaves might have their very lives at stake, if they pissed off the right boy who became a man one day. It wouldn't be hard at all to find out who handled your case, and from there you could trace it right to who gave the order. So there are a lot of factors here that would make all this extremely difficult. Not just a few.

Quote:

Quote:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement