Lifer

feds going after the militia.

http://www.militiaradio.com/

http://www.infowars.com/large-fbi-ho...-indiana-ohio/

http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/2...eaking+News%29

http://www.annarbor.com/news/fbi-con...awee-counties/

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,268726,00.html

I smell B.S.
The Militia does not do this crap! They know they are being watched all the time!
They have to keep their nooses clean.

All men should know Honor first, above all else!

Honor is not holding your hand out for something you did not earn.
Honor is not forcing your ideas, or belief on others.
Honor is not something given to you by way of job, or title.

Honor is learned, earned, practiced and respected by all decent men and women.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-28-2010, 07:12 PM
Canada is welcome here.

Everyone should know, that this is the way it goes. They can not have anyone else with any semblance of power. They probably both fear and hate the militia. Cause it stands for freedom from their all powerful rule.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksthem1 View Post
i think thedark1337 is a pretty cool guy. eh plays the game and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillaxed View Post
- later on when i was about 16 i suddenly came to the realization that i had zero appeal to women and i said "i'm going to say i'm gay from now on"
post #3 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-28-2010, 07:14 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Just FYI,

Me and my group, do NOT do anything illegal!

So if they pounce on us, it's all BULL SHIT!

post #4 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-28-2010, 07:33 PM
makin' bacon

Quote:
Those in custody aren't being charged with any plot to use the grenades against anyone, however, but will be charged with weapons possession and stockpiling.
Charged with stockpiling? How is that a crime?

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky

post #5 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-28-2010, 07:48 PM
600 hp 13 forward gears

Location: 99 Peterbilt 379 ex. hood 600 ISX cummins Rollin down the super slab !
PVC pipe,some caps, lots of dessicant bags bury that chit in the backyard at night

Fox stang coupe
97 F-250 4x4 crew cab shorty smokes really bad sometimes ???
Future cummins conversion above.
rice rocket for a daily.
post #6 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-28-2010, 08:02 PM
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!

The Fox article states:

Quote:
Federal and state agents have uncovered a small arsenal of home-made weapons that included a
Quote:
rocket launcher, 130 hand grenades and 70 improvised explosive devices
(IEDs) similiar to the kind used by insurgents against American GIs in Iraq.
also

Quote:
The weapons cache also included a machine gun, a short barreled shot-gun, two silencers, numerous other firearms, 2500 rounds of ammunition, explosive components, and commercial fireworks. Agents also found more than 120 marijuana plants, Martin said.
and this

Quote:
Sources told FOX News that the six suspects were involved in manufacturing homemade weapons and explosives, and that one of the suspects had tried to sell hand grenades to undercover federal agents. The group has also allegedly been involved in the sales and distribution of other types of explosive devices and weapons, but the nature of these has not yet been revealed.
Last time I checked, Rocket Launchers, Hand Grenades, IEDs, Pot, Machine Guns, and sawed off shotguns were all illegal...

Sounds to me like they were targeting people that were breaking the law. Otherwise known as doing their jobs.

We're Adopting. Contact us through our website.

http://www.theboyetts.com

You can also LIKE us on Facebook
post #7 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-28-2010, 08:13 PM
T-MINUS

I smell some Ruby Ridge shit in the air.

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #8 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-28-2010, 08:16 PM
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt View Post
As in standoff or the actual law? Ruby Ridge was an actual case of entrapment. Kinda hard to entrap guys with over a 100 marijuana plants.

just sayin...

post #9 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-28-2010, 08:22 PM
T-MINUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
As in standoff or the actual law? Ruby Ridge was an actual case of entrapment. Kinda hard to entrap guys with over a 100 marijuana plants.

just sayin...
I'm saying in federal attitude and response.

And that video of the obamalites chanting....Wonder if those fat fucks are going to be saying 'yes we can' when a real marine cuts their heart out in front of them.

Dangerous yes, but a race war is not something they want to start.

Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #10 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-28-2010, 08:33 PM
Time Served

Quote:

just sayin...
There are parts of the country where that stuff grows wild. If the plants were being cultivated that is a whole lot different then the agents find wild plants in the back 40.

The DEA got nailed in the early 90's for making arrest for wild pot plants in Nebraska for the sole reason of seizing the property via the civil forfeiture laws to sell it in prearanged sales to another government agency. They were even caught on tape while on the way to the raid talking about how they would bring in some extra plants if they had to.
post #11 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-28-2010, 08:40 PM
600 hp 13 forward gears

Location: 99 Peterbilt 379 ex. hood 600 ISX cummins Rollin down the super slab !
Quote:
Originally Posted by svo855 View Post
There are parts of the country where that stuff grows wild. If the plants were being cultivated that is a whole lot different then the agents find wild plants in the back 40.

The DEA got nailed in the early 90's for making arrest for wild pot plants in Nebraska for the sole reason of seizing the property via the civil forfeiture laws to sell it in prearanged sales to another government agency. They were even caught on tape while on the way to the raid talking about how they would bring in some extra plants if they had to.
Motherfuckers !!

Fox stang coupe
rice rocket for a daily.
post #12 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-28-2010, 08:50 PM
Lifer

yes they are all motherfuckerz.

anti american citizen motherfuckerz.

RON PAUL '08
post #13 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-28-2010, 09:00 PM
Lifer

Quote:
The Fox article states:

also

and this

Last time I checked, Rocket Launchers, Hand Grenades, IEDs, Pot, Machine Guns, and sawed off shotguns were all illegal...

Sounds to me like they were targeting people that were breaking the law. Otherwise known as doing their jobs.
"Sounds" is right. We don't know the facts yet, just because the fear mongering media is saying something that doesn't make it true, even more so with their track record and the truth. Innocent until proven guilty.

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
post #14 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-28-2010, 09:13 PM
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR TINFOIL HAT View Post
"Sounds" is right. We don't know the facts yet, just because the fear mongering media is saying something that doesn't make it true, even more so with their track record and the truth. Innocent until proven guilty.
Wow, a rational thought from you. Who'd a thunk it?

/just picking

post #15 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-28-2010, 09:35 PM
Bullet Sponge

My group is just interested in getting together and hanging out. We don't do any of that training stuff. Nope. Just a bunch of people getting together to talk about how much we love Obama
post #16 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-28-2010, 09:36 PM
Lifer

The federal warrants which were supposedly for bombs have been sealed, so we won't see those. No bombs found from what info I've heard. Gun charges have been filed, but only three arrests? It's real convenient right now for this to happen with them labeling anyone a terrorist with a different opinion than the government. Time will tell, we'll see eventually what happened.

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
post #17 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-28-2010, 09:42 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Wow, a rational thought from you. Who'd a thunk it?

/just picking
Blue moon out tonight

post #18 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-28-2010, 11:12 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

Quote:
Ummm, but what about Rock Ridge?

post #19 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-28-2010, 11:18 PM
600 hp 13 forward gears

Quote:
Originally Posted by forever_frost View Post
My group is just interested in getting together and hanging out. We don't do any of that training stuff. Nope. Just a bunch of people getting together to talk about how much we love Obama
Nice

Fox stang coupe
rice rocket for a daily.
post #20 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-29-2010, 06:50 AM
Married Man on 14Feb2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by forever_frost View Post
I am all for sticking it to whitey. Is the secret meeting place still at Sonic? Do you have a cool hand sign, like a piece of spaghetti and tortellini moving together?
post #21 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-29-2010, 08:38 AM
duh...duh....duh

Subscribing just in case someone figures out what did or did not happen. Frankly, I'm iffy on some militia types. There are several that make the rest look bad. So, it's anyone's guess.

Just like me saying this about VFW or AL members. Surely there still a couple whacko members of those too.

Lets not even get into the old SBR cult. Scarey shit man.

My '03 Sold.
post #22 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-29-2010, 10:42 AM
Lifer

Quote:

With the right paperwork and money, anything is legal.

Especially Machine guns, sawed off shotguns, grenades, grenade launchers, etc.

"His tricked out trans am guzzles every dime he brings home"

2004 RC SWB F150 5.4 - Saleen S/C'd 5.4 3V
1979 Pace Car - Not the usual mods
1984 Gt-350 - Trickflow'd 302
1992 Coupe - Vortech'd 393
1997 Viper GTS - H/C and Giggles

Buy my F-150 Vortech Setup! - Link
post #23 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-29-2010, 12:33 PM
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FATHERFORD View Post

You do have a point, there is an assumption that there were no licenses for these weapons. Frankly I think it is grasping at straws here.

Don't get me wrong. I don't oppose the concept of a militia, but you do have to operate within the law UNLESS you're intent is the overthrow of said law and government. But then you accept the risk that you'll be caught and totally fucked over.

post #24 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-29-2010, 12:44 PM
BP
Keep your unicorns

Quote:

Ask David Koresh about what happens when you don't have permits.

Buell 1125R
Raptor 700R
No fast cars though
post #25 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-29-2010, 12:52 PM
Lifer

they posted an al quaeda like training video online, how stupid can they be? of course thats going to get the governments attention. now there is nothing wrong with stock piling weapons, but when you have millions of dollars in weapons and your legitimate income level is far below that, it sends up a big red flag that something illegal might be going on.

post #26 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-29-2010, 01:05 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cannonball996 View Post
they posted an al quaeda like training video online, how stupid can they be? of course thats going to get the governments attention.
Do you have a link to the CIA training video?

post #27 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-29-2010, 01:21 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BP View Post
Ask David Koresh about what happens when you don't have permits.
I would if I didn't see the smoke from his burning body at my parents house when I still lived in Waco..

As y'all said though, I'm sure these firearms were illegal. That said it's not uncommon for a single person to have thousands of rounds of ammunition, and as I have found out recently, legal full auto guns, SBS, and destructive devices.

I'm sure if anyone in my family's house was raided, Main Stream Media would have a field day on our fire arm listings.

"His tricked out trans am guzzles every dime he brings home"

2004 RC SWB F150 5.4 - Saleen S/C'd 5.4 3V
1979 Pace Car - Not the usual mods
1984 Gt-350 - Trickflow'd 302
1992 Coupe - Vortech'd 393
1997 Viper GTS - H/C and Giggles

Buy my F-150 Vortech Setup! - Link
post #28 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-29-2010, 07:04 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceyko View Post
Subscribing just in case someone figures out what did or did not happen. Frankly, I'm iffy on some militia types. There are several that make the rest look bad. So, it's anyone's guess.

Just like me saying this about VFW or AL members. Surely there still a couple whacko members of those too.

Lets not even get into the old SBR cult. Scarey shit man.
Thank you. Even if, all the charges we are hearing about are true. I hope people have as much common sense as you seem to have on this. They pulled this shit in the 90's and the militia groups went from very well established to scattered and near nothing.

Quote:
You do have a point, there is an assumption that there were no licenses for these weapons. Frankly I think it is grasping at straws here.

Don't get me wrong. I don't oppose the concept of a militia, but you do have to operate within the law UNLESS you're intent is the overthrow of said law and government. But then you accept the risk that you'll be caught and totally fucked over.
Exactly! Now the waiting game commences to see if it's all B.S. or a few nuts in the basket.

post #29 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-29-2010, 07:10 PM
T-MINUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geor! View Post
Ummm, but what about Rock Ridge?
"The gall dern President is a N"
"I think he said..the President is near!"

post #30 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-29-2010, 07:11 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
I would if I didn't see the smoke from his burning body at my parents house when I still lived in Waco..

As y'all said though, I'm sure these firearms were illegal. That said it's not uncommon for a single person to have thousands of rounds of ammunition, and as I have found out recently, legal full auto guns, SBS, and destructive devices.

I'm sure if anyone in my family's house was raided, Main Stream Media would have a field day on our fire arm listings.

You have to take what the main stream media said with a grain (pound) of salt. The footage I seen, showed nothing more than half of us here on DFW has in their possession. And I did not see anything I would consider fully automatic. Do you really think they let the media come near any thing? Let alone get close enough to see the difference. But yet they are all spouting off... "Assault weapons" "Fully automatic"

And why are HLS and FBI going after a christian groups again? Why not go after the Muslim compounds across America?

post #31 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-29-2010, 09:05 PM
Lifer

i think its all about putting pressure on militia and making them sound evil to the public so they don't join up.i ain't skeeeered!

RON PAUL '08
post #32 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-29-2010, 09:27 PM
duh...duh....duh

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazz007 View Post
And why are HLS and FBI going after a christian groups again? Why not go after the Muslim compounds across America?
It would probably offend them.

My '03 Sold.
post #33 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-29-2010, 09:47 PM
Lifer

Quote:
"The gall dern President is a N"
"I think he said..the President is near!"
You didn't finish it.
post #34 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-29-2010, 10:36 PM
#4 Best QB Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazz007 View Post
The Militia does not do this crap! They know they are being watched all the time!
They have to keep their nooses clean.
Haha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
post #35 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-29-2010, 10:38 PM
T-MINUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by line-em-up View Post
You didn't finish it.
You mean the part where they ran out of jokes and didn't have a second one?

post #36 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-29-2010, 10:38 PM
PAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by cannonball996 View Post
they posted an al quaeda like training video online, how stupid can they be? of course thats going to get the governments attention. now there is nothing wrong with stock piling weapons, but when you have millions of dollars in weapons and your legitimate income level is far below that, it sends up a big red flag that something illegal might be going on.

Really? They had millions of dollars worth of weapons? Damn! Have to go check that out, cause in another post in this thread I read that they had "nothing more than half of us here on DFW has in their possession" on hand.

Guess that validates the presumption that we are all millionaires and have 10" cocks...

Quote:

So you're related to David?
post #37 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-29-2010, 11:23 PM
Canada is welcome here.

And if they don't like "stockpiling" they can shove it up their ass. I will stockpile to my heart's content. It's perfectly legal. You can even stockpile automatic weapons if you have the permit from the ATF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksthem1 View Post
i think thedark1337 is a pretty cool guy. eh plays the game and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillaxed View Post
- later on when i was about 16 i suddenly came to the realization that i had zero appeal to women and i said "i'm going to say i'm gay from now on"
post #38 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-30-2010, 01:21 PM
Lifer

According to msnbc the FBI infiltrated the group back in 08.

post #39 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 12:17 PM
Lifer

http://www.prisonplanet.com/as-predi...onspiracy.html

post #40 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 12:44 PM
makin' bacon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR TINFOIL HAT View Post
Quote:
It is not surprising that the FBI had penetrated the Hutaree group and an agent was apparently at the center of the alleged conspiracy. In fact, it is part of a well established pattern.

On March 20, Infowars.com reported on allegations that a federal agent acted as a provocateur in the New York synagogue bombing conspiracy case. Defense attorneys in the case argued in court that the plot was hatched and directed by a federal informant.

“They said the informant badgered the defendants until they got involved in the plot,” NBC New York reported. “They said the informant chose the targets, supplied fake bombs for the synagogues and a fake missile to shoot down planes. The motion said he also offered to pay the defendants, who attorneys alleged weren’t inclined toward any crime until the informant began recruiting them.”

“This whole operation was a foolish waste of time and money,” Terence Kindlon, a defense lawyer who represented a client in the New York synagogue case, told the Times Online. “It is almost as if the FBI cooked up the plot and found four idiots to install as defendants.”

Defendants in the New Jersey Fort Dix Army terror case painted a similar picture. “The only terrorist conspiracy was one planted and nurtured by the informant,” declared defense attorney Rocco Cip during the trial. The FBI’s role in the case was admitted by a provocateur. “The FBI informant paid to infiltrate a band of suspected terrorists in South Jersey said yesterday that he offered to organize their attack on U.S. soldiers, but only because he wanted to build trust and find out more about the group,” the Star-Ledger reported on November 11, 2008.

In Miami, the FBI case against the so-called Miami Seven came apart at the seams when it was discovered a government provocateur provided money, video cameras for conducting surveillance, cellphones, and suggested that the patsies target the Miami FBI office.
Lets see, the FBI installs a person into the militia that persuades/facilitates/provides funding for others into doing illegal activities, then raids the militia for the illegal activities. Entrapment on a grand scale.

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky

post #41 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 12:49 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox466 View Post
Really? They had millions of dollars worth of weapons? Damn! Have to go check that out, cause in another post in this thread I read that they had "nothing more than half of us here on DFW has in their possession" on hand.

Guess that validates the presumption that we are all millionaires and have 10" cocks...
I was going off a report on fox news...now I didnt say there was anything wrong with stockpiling weapons, but when you have way more of something then you can afford its going to send up red flags.

just like the guy in houston who was running a ponzy sceem last year, he had 10 Ferrari's in the back yard of this little house he was renting, and he had no job.

post #42 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 05:40 PM
JKD
Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict

Location: The weapon is only as good as the person wielding it.

Shrimp'n ain't easy....
post #43 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 06:43 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkd View Post
lmao

Sponsored Links
Advertisement