Nancy Pelosi and the minimum wage - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-26-2010, 10:21 AM Thread Starter
Worship me

Nancy Pelosi and the minimum wage

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have." - Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

"There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order." - Ed Howdershelt
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-26-2010, 10:31 AM
makin' bacon

Cliff notes? I'm not watching that fucking cunt for seven minutes.

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky

post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-26-2010, 12:51 PM
IA2

Stuttering old bitch. Shes stinking rich! Shes clueless as to how the rest of us live.

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-26-2010, 01:27 PM
Lifer

She talks like a two-faced politician. They refuse to answer a question directly because they don't want to be forced into a corner and caught in a lie.
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-26-2010, 03:28 PM
Lifer

the guy is arguing with her that she is not paying her interns. he is getting on her that she is not paying them minimum wage.

most undergrad internships are not paid, you do it for experience and college credit (some schools even require it).

post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-26-2010, 04:51 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cannonball996 View Post
the guy is arguing with her that she is not paying her interns. he is getting on her that she is not paying them minimum wage.

most undergrad internships are not paid, you do it for experience and college credit (some schools even require it).
I think she is an idiot, but I don't see the big deal either. People volunteer and take on internships all the time.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
-Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

"A Republic, if you can keep it"
- Benjamin Franklin

The way to peaceably remove elected officials who deviate from the constitution of the United States of America...
www.blowoutcongress.com
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-26-2010, 04:58 PM
GROWED UP WRONG

I cant not stand the cunt but she is right here....

We have tons of student nurses and a few volunteers that work for free.
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-26-2010, 05:50 PM
Canada is welcome here.

The student nurses do so only cause they have to, for training purposes. So that pretty much rules them out. Only saying so to point out that there really aren't that many people out there who work for no pay. I don't know how other internships go, but for them it's a training period.

Yeah and I ain't watching that vid, cause I will never hear anything that cunt has to say, willingly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksthem1 View Post
i think thedark1337 is a pretty cool guy. eh plays the game and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillaxed View Post
- later on when i was about 16 i suddenly came to the realization that i had zero appeal to women and i said "i'm going to say i'm gay from now on"
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-26-2010, 06:05 PM
GROWED UP WRONG

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinsn95 View Post
The student nurses do so only cause they have to, for training purposes. So that pretty much rules them out. Only saying so to point out that there really aren't that many people out there who work for no pay. I don't know how other internships go, but for them it's a training period.

Yeah and I ain't watching that vid, cause I will never hear anything that cunt has to say, willingly.

Does not rule them out, it is exactly what the cunt is talking about and he is trying to turn it around.
He is trying to compare White House interns and volunteers to McDonalds employees working while being trained for no pay at all....
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-27-2010, 10:38 AM Thread Starter
Worship me

His point is valid. This stupid bitch and her Democrat friends always cry about the fucking minimum wage. Only because unions benefit from increases.

But if someone wants to "volunteer" to work at McDonald's for free or for $2.00 an hour, it is against federal law. As long as you call it an internship then it is acceptable. I like how this whore will change her stance to suit her needs.
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-27-2010, 09:28 PM
Lifer

how would you like to wake up next to that bitch every morning....yaaaack

98 Brokra
post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-27-2010, 09:31 PM
Lifer

Fuck that cunt.

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-27-2010, 09:40 PM
Lifer

The use interns where work all of the time. If they are going to have them work for free as a college requirement, then hopefully the student doesn't have to pay for that class.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement