New fines for those who go without Obama healthcare.695 per uninsured adult. - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-24-2010, 02:38 AM Thread Starter
Time Served

5yr Jail time and up to 250,000 fines for uninsured adult.

Washington (CNN) -- The health care law signed Tuesday by President Obama is projected to extend insurance coverage to roughly 32 million additional Americans, but what happens to those who don't get themselves covered by health insurance?

The new law creates penalties in the tax code as an incentive.

An adult who does not have health insurance by 2014 would be penalized $95 or 1 percent of income, whichever is greater, so long as the amount does not exceed the price tag of a basic health plan. But by 2016, the penalty increases to $695 for an uninsured adult, and up to $2,085 per household, or 2.5 percent of income, whichever is greater.

A person would also be penalized only if he or she went more than three months of the year without insurance.

Some people are exempt from the new law. If a person's income is below a certain level, or if the cheapest insurance would cost 8 percent of the person's income, no penalty would apply for lack of coverage.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/03/24...ex.html?hpt=T1

Last edited by Flanders; 03-28-2010 at 12:15 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-24-2010, 02:39 AM
Mexican Crew

thanks Flanders for the info

Quote:
Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

post #3 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-24-2010, 11:07 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Weds March 24th O'Reilly ask New York congressman exact Question 5 times.

Just tonight O'Reilly hit this exact point and asked New York Congressman the question 5 different times what happens if someone does not pay for the insurance.

See for yourself http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yzDbnMY4hg

post #4 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-24-2010, 11:14 PM
Punk Ass Kid

Flanders always blowing his train horns.

91 Coupe, off road h, underdrive pulleys, short belt with a/c, electric fans and 3.73s. 3060lbs. Daily driven 20mpg average.

All stock 91 coupe. Stang' Bangin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
I just want to smoke weed, be naked, and play video games.That is all.
post #5 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-25-2010, 06:07 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxBodyMike View Post
Speak for yourself, monkeyboy.

Go back to watching your favorite cartoons on TV and leave this part of the forum to the adults among us.
post #6 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-25-2010, 08:22 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Majestyk View Post

Go back to watching your favorite cartoons on TV and leave this part of the forum to the adults among us.
x2

This is actually really good info if it is true, doesn't matter who posts it up for us to see.
post #7 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-25-2010, 08:57 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flanders View Post
Just tonight O'Reilly hit this exact point and asked New York Congressman the question 5 different times what happens if someone does not pay for the insurance.

I saw that crap last night and unfortunatley, the Dem's will stick to that jackass's logic and ultimatley that is how they will get the states law suits dropped. They will claim that this isnt really a "fine" but actually the government is offering us another "deduction" on our taxes. If we choose to carry health coverage will determine if we get approved for this dandy deduction.

Its complete horse shit and further backs the idea that we need to seriously clean house on the tax code and simplify the hell out of it.
post #8 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-25-2010, 01:38 PM
Lifer

This has been talked about since the presidential campaign. One of Oboma's knocks against Clinton was that she wanted to fine people for not having insurance. He promised that he wouldn't do that. Hmmm?
post #9 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-25-2010, 01:41 PM
Lifer

LOL. I made the last post and then opened another thread to see this.

post #10 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-25-2010, 01:43 PM
Lifer

And they wonder why people are killin' mad right now.
post #11 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-25-2010, 03:50 PM
Canada is welcome here.

And this is what it all boils down to. They want more money. If you don't pay, then you'll pay. "We don't criminalize..." but you'll still go to jail...

This really is it guys. Good VS evil. Freedom vs oppression. And that's the way it'll always be, as long as man is around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksthem1 View Post
i think thedark1337 is a pretty cool guy. eh plays the game and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillaxed View Post
- later on when i was about 16 i suddenly came to the realization that i had zero appeal to women and i said "i'm going to say i'm gay from now on"
post #12 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-25-2010, 04:11 PM
Lifer

Love the sig Justin.

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
post #13 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-25-2010, 04:13 PM
Punk Ass Kid

Quote:

monkey boy?

Interesting. I'll just call you a faggot.

91 Coupe, off road h, underdrive pulleys, short belt with a/c, electric fans and 3.73s. 3060lbs. Daily driven 20mpg average.

All stock 91 coupe. Stang' Bangin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
I just want to smoke weed, be naked, and play video games.That is all.
post #14 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-25-2010, 04:14 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Hey Majadixs and sammy42000 to bad your cars where not in front of my truck today.

I would have loved to just crash into them while laying on the K5LA's.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUaYENftj8w

some peoples kids
post #15 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-25-2010, 04:17 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Quote:
monkey boy?

wow you sure know how to be rude, pretty sure you wouldnt be giving me shit in person unless you had about 3 or 4 of your homo friends behind you.
post #16 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-25-2010, 04:49 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by line-em-up View Post
LOL. I made the last post and then opened another thread to see this.

This is why daddy has everything he owns up forsale. Canada or Mexico here I come. Maybe even Australia.
I am not gonna be forced into paying into the Healthcare. Still waiting to see if Disabled vets who are currently coved by the VA will have to take part.
post #17 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-25-2010, 05:11 PM
Canada is welcome here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR TINFOIL HAT View Post
Love the sig Justin.
Thanks. Feel free to borrow it for any of your other forums. Just let me be the one who has it for this one

But here is my question. This isn't like car insurance, where in all likelihood, in the end, you will be caught. Cause all you have to do is make a simple traffic error and get pulled over for it. Then the parasite knows that you do not have auto insurance.

However. As a 27 year old male, it is unlikely that I will need health insurance for quite some time. In fact, I really can't remember the last time I even had to go to the doctor. I think it was when I was a kid, and I had my tonsils removed. So how are they going to make me pay? Sure, maybe when I am 40-45 I might need something, even if it's just a check up. But what about all the young males who are not going to need it for a very long time?

I left out females cause most of them get pregnant sometime in their young lives. And thus will need to go to the hospital. But I think there are a great many people who for a very long time, will not be in need of this service. How will the parasite make sure that they pay?

Quote:
i think thedark1337 is a pretty cool guy. eh plays the game and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote:
- later on when i was about 16 i suddenly came to the realization that i had zero appeal to women and i said "i'm going to say i'm gay from now on"
post #18 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-25-2010, 05:48 PM
Lifer

Quote:
monkey boy?

Better to only be called one by the typical adolescent keyboard queer such as yourself monkey boy, than to actually be one. What's it like to actually be one? We're sure you know what that's like so please do tell us.
post #19 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-25-2010, 05:56 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Hey Majadixs and sammy42000 to bad your cars where not in front of my truck today.

I would have loved to just crash into them while laying on the K5LA's.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUaYENftj8w

some peoples kids
I was actually on your side fucker go reread what I typed I was defending you. I can see now why people don't like you here.
post #20 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-25-2010, 06:02 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by samuel642000 View Post
I was actually on your side fucker go reread what I typed I was defending you. I can see now why people don't like you here.
His understanding seems to run close to the level one might expect from someone that got kicked in the head by a mule. Almost humorous, but not really.
post #21 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-25-2010, 06:10 PM
Time Served

Quote:

wow that was effing hillarous, he wouldnt answer the simple question that YES THE IRS WILL BE THE ONES THAT FINE YOU.

The trouble with doing something right the first time is that nobody appreciates how difficult it was.
post #22 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-25-2010, 06:15 PM
Lifer

Anthony lives up to his last name................. Weiner.
post #23 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-25-2010, 06:28 PM
Canada is welcome here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hass View Post
Anthony lives up to his last name................. Weiner.
That's what I was thinking the whole time. I guess the Commies are just too stupid to realize that no one will believe this "we don't criminalize" crap?

The very essence of a law is, if you break it, you're a criminal. Otherwise this whole healthcare thing is just a suggestion lol. It's no wonder we get the kind of shit we do from the government, if they're that stupid lol

Quote:

Quote:
post #24 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-25-2010, 06:30 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Whatever
what the hell is X2 supposed to mean with the shitty remarks that were quoted?

To me X2 with the shitty remarks quoted means you agree with.
Yaa I'm Flanders and cannot please everyone but heres a easy fix, just do not click on any of my post.
WoW problem solved on your end for all who hate.

Now the thread is all fucked up with haters and does not convey the message any longer.
post #25 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-25-2010, 06:59 PM
How you doin'

Flanders, hopefully this makes sense to you:

ths guy said what he said...

Quote:
Mr. Majestyk is now defending "Flanders" by saying the following to "FoxBodyMike"

Quote:

"samuel642000" now (along with "Mr Majestyk") defends "Flanders"

Quote:
Originally Posted by samuel642000 View Post
x2

This is actually really good info if it is true, doesn't matter who posts it up for us to see.
"FoxBodyMike" responds to "Mr Majestyk" (nothing at all to do wth "Flanders")

Quote:
monkey boy?

"Flanders" for some reason attacks "Mr Majestyk" and "samuel642000" (the very people that are taking up for him)

Quote:

some peoples kids
"Flanders" is now responding to "FoxBodyMike" who is actually talking to "Mr Majestyk" (you can tell because he quoted him)

Quote:
wow you sure know how to be rude, pretty sure you wouldnt be giving me shit in person unless you had about 3 or 4 of your homo friends behind you.
"X2" means that he agrees with the person above him, who was taking up for you. hopefully this makes some sense to you.

Quote:
Whatever
what the hell is X2 supposed to mean with the shitty remarks that were quoted?

To me X2 with the shitty remarks quoted means you agree with.
Yaa I'm Flanders and cannot please everyone but heres a easy fix, just do not click on any of my post.
WoW problem solved on your end for all who hate.

Now the thread is all fucked up with haters and does not convey the message any longer.
post #26 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-25-2010, 07:03 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Ok sorry about all of that
post #27 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-25-2010, 07:06 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Ok sorry about all of that
No problem Flanders, your thread topic is a good one.
post #28 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-25-2010, 08:12 PM
Big Rooster Racing

I just received this in an email:

Let me get this straight......we're trying to pass a health care plan written by a committee whose chairman says he doesnt understand it, passed by a Congress that hasnt read it but exempts themselves from it, to be signed by a president that also hasnt read it and who smokes, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didnt pay his taxes, all to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese, and financed by a country that's broke. What the hell could possibly go wrong????

thought this was humorous

BIG ROOSTER RACING , we aint cluckin around !
RESIDENT ELECTRICIAN ...... AND WIRING GURU
post #29 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-25-2010, 09:48 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuStYpNuS View Post

Let me get this straight......we're trying to pass a health care plan written by a committee whose chairman says he doesnt understand it, passed by a Congress that hasnt read it but exempts themselves from it, to be signed by a president that also hasnt read it and who smokes, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didnt pay his taxes, all to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese, and financed by a country that's broke. What the hell could possibly go wrong????

Somebody print this up on a T shirt and Im sure youll be a millionaire in 3 days!

98 Brokra
post #30 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-25-2010, 11:05 PM
Lifer

Quote:
.passed[/I] by a Congress that hasnt read it but exempts themselves from it, .
That proves that it's going to be a royal fucking because the very people who tried to sell it to us and made it law don't want to use it.
post #31 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-25-2010, 11:16 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slammy View Post
wow that was effing hillarous, he wouldnt answer the simple question that YES THE IRS WILL BE THE ONES THAT FINE YOU.
Their spin job is clear on this one. I guess many dumbasses will believe them when they say they aren't coming after you. I'm sure they won't come after you until they've run up your fines to an unpayable amount and then yjey will come take everything you own. Just like they do when you don't pay your taxes. The bill clearly states that imprisonment is an option, even for just a few months of not having insurance. How the fuck is that not criminalization?
post #32 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-26-2010, 03:19 PM
Married Man on 14Feb2010

This is the way I see it.

I should not have health insurance for my family. I currently pay $3,200 through my employer a year. I can just pay the penalty of $2,000 fine. I can pocket the rest.

When I do get sick, then I buy health insurance and they can not turn me down for pre-existing condition.

Win-win!!
post #33 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-28-2010, 12:12 AM Thread Starter
Time Served

woops update

Pelosi in agreement with sending people to jail for not taking part in the Healthcare.

See for yourself http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMxvK...layer_embedded

Excuse me but the fines are a little more than the 695, try 250,000.During a press conference at Swedish Medical Center in Seattle, Nancy Pelosi skirted a surprise question, twice. The questions pertained to 5-year jail terms and $250,000 fines for those refusing to buy health insurance under her plan. However, she did say her plan was “fair”.
post #34 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-28-2010, 12:49 AM
makin' bacon

Flanders, where is your thread about the great electric conspiracy? Not seeing it anymore.

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky

post #35 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-28-2010, 01:13 AM Thread Starter
Time Served

Ummm That one did not go over to well.
Kinda got freaked out with all of the hate.
post #36 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-30-2010, 11:07 PM
Canada is welcome here.

Quote:

Well, I would post this up over at the liberal forum, but I'm banned. What's another good, highly populated liberal forum for me to go troll, and harass?

Quote:

Quote:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement