2nd American Revolution - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-18-2010, 12:11 AM Thread Starter
Bullet Sponge

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-18-2010, 08:51 AM
Canada is welcome here.

And I love the way that liberals/progressives think that any revolution these days is just impossible. That the military is just too powerful. I'm of the belief that the military wouldn't even have anything to do with it, and that they wouldn't even hear about it till it was already over. It would probly just be "Wam bang boom" and now there are 200 dead politicians.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksthem1 View Post
i think thedark1337 is a pretty cool guy. eh plays the game and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillaxed View Post
- later on when i was about 16 i suddenly came to the realization that i had zero appeal to women and i said "i'm going to say i'm gay from now on"
post #3 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-18-2010, 09:27 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinsn95 View Post
And I love the way that liberals/progressives think that any revolution these days is just impossible. That the military is just too powerful. I'm of the belief that the military wouldn't even have anything to do with it, and that they wouldn't even hear about it till it was already over. It would probly just be "Wam bang boom" and now there are 200 dead politicians.
that would be nice!

im game

RON PAUL '08

post #4 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-18-2010, 01:42 PM
Lifer

bama is right. We will just cling to our guns and religion and do nothing while his faction does whatever the fuck they want to.
post #5 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-18-2010, 08:16 PM
Lifer

Quote:
You're smoking crack. They have been prepared for that scenario for at least 50 years. You wouldn't stand a chance. Violent revolution will get squashed quickly. They have LRAD devices that can pop your ear drums, and all kinds of goodies just waiting for people to try something like what you described.

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
post #6 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-18-2010, 10:40 PM
Lifer

they have better tools but we have tools and a way bigger head count.

foriegn forces would be brought in and if that ever happens they'de have a war forsure!

the people will always win as long as they fight.if they get on there knees they may as well open there mouth...

RON PAUL '08
post #7 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-19-2010, 12:10 PM
Canada is welcome here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR TINFOIL HAT View Post
You're smoking crack. They have been prepared for that scenario for at least 50 years. You wouldn't stand a chance. Violent revolution will get squashed quickly. They have LRAD devices that can pop your ear drums, and all kinds of goodies just waiting for people to try something like what you described.
You still aren't following me. I am not talking about an armed, standing army type of revolution. I am talking about some type of movement, perhaps something like a cell within a certain party or faction. One day no one has even heard of it, then the next day, there is a giant regime change. No fighting with the military ever even happens. One day they get their orders from whatever the current lineup is, the next day they just get their orders from someone new now. They can plan all they like, but there is no defense against that. Unless they want to try and rule from a bunker a mile underground and never be seen, which the people will never stand for. The military won't even be involved. If anything it would be more like the FBI or something. Which would mean someone screwed up.

This is just how I imagine it would go down, if it ever did. No one is dumb enough to risk a fight with the military lol. So what are they going to do? Bypass it entirely. Not to mention that as a general rule, the military is the "enemy camp" to the demofags/communists. If they called upon them, they might just get a small "delay" that occured in the tranmission. A general just might remember, for a second, how many times they spit on him.

Quote:
i think thedark1337 is a pretty cool guy. eh plays the game and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote:
- later on when i was about 16 i suddenly came to the realization that i had zero appeal to women and i said "i'm going to say i'm gay from now on"

Last edited by justinsn95; 03-19-2010 at 12:21 PM.
post #8 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-19-2010, 12:39 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast83 View Post
they have better tools but we have tools and a way bigger head count.

foriegn forces would be brought in and if that ever happens they'de have a war forsure!

the people will always win as long as they fight.if they get on there knees they may as well open there mouth...
Foreign forces will never be allowed to defile American soil.
post #9 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-19-2010, 12:41 PM
Lifer

Quote:
You still aren't following me. I am not talking about an armed, standing army type of revolution. I am talking about some type of movement, perhaps something like a cell within a certain party or faction. One day no one has even heard of it, then the next day, there is a giant regime change. No fighting with the military ever even happens. One day they get their orders from whatever the current lineup is, the next day they just get their orders from someone new now. They can plan all they like, but there is no defense against that. Unless they want to try and rule from a bunker a mile underground and never be seen, which the people will never stand for. The military won't even be involved. If anything it would be more like the FBI or something. Which would mean someone screwed up.

This is just how I imagine it would go down, if it ever did. No one is dumb enough to risk a fight with the military lol. So what are they going to do? Bypass it entirely. Not to mention that as a general rule, the military is the "enemy camp" to the demofags/communists. If they called upon them, they might just get a small "delay" that occured in the tranmission. A general just might remember, for a second, how many times they spit on him.
Again, you wouldn't stand a chance. They openly admit there's 400k FOREIGN troops already here for civil unrest. If they admit there's that many then most likely there's 800K considering their track record with telling the truth. No foreign soldier is going to have any sympathy for us at all. The people in control aren't stupid like they portray themselves to be. They've planned for any scenario you can imagine a long time ago, and you better believe they are ready for anything.

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
post #10 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-19-2010, 12:58 PM
WTF is Zed?

I'm with TINFOIL, if things got so out of control that there was a revolt, the government/military will bring the pain. Things have changed a lot since 1776.
post #11 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-19-2010, 01:31 PM
Punk Ass Newbie

I bet there are ten million people that would stand up, even if the military chose to do so. That is 3% of the population. I bet they have a shit ton of fire power also.
post #12 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-19-2010, 01:41 PM
WTF is Zed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBlack1 View Post
I bet there are ten million people that would stand up, even if the military chose to do so. That is 3% of the population. I bet they have a shit ton of fire power also.
The general populous don't have shit for fire power compared to the militray. Not only that, but with the Patriot Act and everything else, big brother would know exactly what's going down and when. There would be no element of surprise. They would be completely prepared, and could wipe out any movement before it even got within 300 miles of Washington.
post #13 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-19-2010, 02:02 PM
Lifer

I know this is off topic, but there's an illegal immigrant march on Washington this Sunday. The illegals are wanting to all be deemed legal citizens. If our Government really cared about the immigration problem they would round up all these illegals in one swift move when a huge portion of them would be ripe for the picking by gathering in one place. It won't happen, but if they really did care about the immigration problem this would be the easiest roundup ever.

post #14 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-19-2010, 03:09 PM Thread Starter
Bullet Sponge

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4DRSS View Post
The general populous don't have shit for fire power compared to the militray. Not only that, but with the Patriot Act and everything else, big brother would know exactly what's going down and when. There would be no element of surprise. They would be completely prepared, and could wipe out any movement before it even got within 300 miles of Washington.
I disagree. Most soldiers would not open up on our own. Besides, if given such an order, we are bound by law, to not obey it
post #15 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-19-2010, 03:17 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by forever_frost View Post
I disagree. Most soldiers would not open up on our own. Besides, if given such an order, we are bound by law, to not obey it
and thats when our pussy ass officials will call in help from foriegn forces.

9/10 of our military won't obey orders like that.someone has to stand up against us,right?

i'd treat them all like dominoes. . . . . . . . .

RON PAUL '08
post #16 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-19-2010, 03:51 PM
BP
Keep your unicorns

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4DRSS View Post
Who says the capital has to be in Washington? If there ever was a revolution in the US we'd have several states break away from the union and form their own governments with their own capitals. I hope it never happens but eventually people are going to get fed up with excessive taxes and a government that doesn't listen to them.

The good thing is that whoever gets elected as president in 2012 will go down in history as either the best president ever or he'll be blamed for the downfall of the United States.

Buell 1125R
Raptor 700R
No fast cars though
post #17 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-19-2010, 04:16 PM Thread Starter
Bullet Sponge

We've been invaded by foreign forces before. It didn't work out too well for them if I remember
post #18 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-19-2010, 05:09 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by forever_frost View Post
We've been invaded by foreign forces before. It didn't work out too well for them if I remember
nor will it ever be.

RON PAUL '08
post #19 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-19-2010, 06:45 PM
Lifer

Why cant we have a military coup? You really believe the majority of the military agrees with ANYTHING this fuckhead is saying these days?

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

post #20 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-19-2010, 07:28 PM
Canada is welcome here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR TINFOIL HAT View Post
Again, you wouldn't stand a chance. They openly admit there's 400k FOREIGN troops already here for civil unrest. If they admit there's that many then most likely there's 800K considering their track record with telling the truth. No foreign soldier is going to have any sympathy for us at all. The people in control aren't stupid like they portray themselves to be. They've planned for any scenario you can imagine a long time ago, and you better believe they are ready for anything.
And still, you're not getting it. Let me put it this way, it's a little hard to call in an air strike, (or even the local swat team which is even closer) when one of the key players in the coup is the trusted janitor, sweeping the floor behind you, while you sit at the desk and do your work. There is no "march" on washington, because they are already in washington. There is no showdown with the military, because they hear about it once it's already over. You put waaay to much faith in the military. Did you even see how much the piece of software costs, that hacked their $30 million dollar (in development) drones? It was $30. This is an indicator, not fluke. Now I'm not saying that you wouldn't have to have the right experts, and that you wouldn't have to be damn careful. But you act like it's impossible, when it's far from it.

Quote:

Quote:

Last edited by justinsn95; 03-19-2010 at 07:34 PM.
post #21 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-19-2010, 07:38 PM
Lifer

Quote:
And still, you're not getting it. Let me put it this way, it's a little hard to call in an air strike, (or even the local swat team which is even closer) when one of the key players in the coup is the trusted janitor, sweeping the floor behind you, while you sit at the desk and do your work. There is no "march" on washington, because they are already in washington. There is no showdown with the military, because they hear about it once it's already over. You put waaay to much faith in the military. Did you even see how much the piece of software costs, that hacked their $30 million dollar (in development) drones? It was $30. This is an indicator, not fluke. Now I'm not saying that you wouldn't have to have the right experts, and that you wouldn't have to be damn careful. But you act like it's impossible, when it's far from it.
We'll just have to agree to disagree.

post #22 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-19-2010, 08:10 PM
Canada is welcome here.

That's fine. All I'm saying is, the government isn't the only one capable of a conspiracy.

Quote:

Quote:
post #23 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-19-2010, 08:48 PM
Lifer

Quote:
That's fine. All I'm saying is, the government isn't the only one capable of a conspiracy.
Now that I agree with. I was just saying you're under estimating their "what if" scenario planning, which IMO is very well planned, and ready for anything we can think of or try.

post #24 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-19-2010, 09:08 PM
BP
Keep your unicorns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip McNeely View Post
Why cant we have a military coup? You really believe the majority of the military agrees with ANYTHING this fuckhead is saying these days?
The US military command structure makes it virtually impossible. There isn't a single person in the military with enough power to pull it off without having a civilian and 4 other generals sign off on it.

Less structured nations make it possible because the government and military are equals. There isn't a congress or presidential cabinet running them, it's the leader and his top generals.

Buell 1125R
Raptor 700R
No fast cars though
post #25 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-19-2010, 09:21 PM
BP
Keep your unicorns

As for the military response, no doubt it'd be very strong in places like Los Angeles, NYC or DC. However look what happened in New Orleans during and after Katrina. They couldn't do anything at all for 3 days and even 6+ months later there were still armed gangs wandering the streets. This was one city on a coast with a huge interstate highway and a massive river front and it took 3 days to get enough boots on the ground to do anything.

Buell 1125R
Raptor 700R
No fast cars though
post #26 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-20-2010, 08:57 AM
Canada is welcome here.

And if you timed it just right, you might be able to do it where they would already be stretched real damn thin.

Quote:

Quote:
post #27 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-20-2010, 10:28 PM
PAN

Ten years ago talk as this was unheard of. Now, it's everyday and everywhere.

Where and when will it finally happen?
post #28 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-22-2010, 09:55 AM
T-MINUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox466 View Post

A group will act, inspiring others to follow, and so on.

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #29 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-22-2010, 09:58 AM
Canada is welcome here.

Quote:

My belief is it will happen when they go after guns, or free speech. Whatever politicians head that up will likely be killed by the guns they hate.

Quote:

Quote:
post #30 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-22-2010, 10:35 AM
KJ94GT

Quote:

Yep. 10 years ago, this kind of talk was only had by "radicals" who were overly "patriotic." It was on the downlow and you were "some kind of weirdo" for talking about it. I would love to see some CHANGE in DC.

When will it happen? Let's hope a forceful march never has to happen.
post #31 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-22-2010, 10:57 AM
Canada is welcome here.

And all that it would take to change it, all it would take, is for average joe blow to start giving a shit, and voting accordingly. From the dumbshit broad your friend lives with, to the guy working at the gas station. If they did their duty as americans and got educated about this stuff, you wouldn't even have ever heard of healthcare reform. It's ignorance and indifference that it really killing this country.

Quote:

Quote:

Last edited by justinsn95; 03-22-2010 at 11:24 AM.
post #32 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-22-2010, 11:44 PM
PAN

What with the electronic voting we now have, you will never know if the outcome is as it should have been.

Thus, no fight.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement