Pelosi wants to pass Health bill without a vote - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-16-2010, 12:15 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Pelosi wants to pass Health bill without a vote

This is a fucking joke, you either have the votes or you don't.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010...riles-critics/
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...031503742.html
http://www.infowars.com/pelosi-readi...-on-americans/

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-16-2010, 12:21 PM
DFWMUSTANGS.NET

I find it funny that the House, the bastion of liberalism, whined abou the Senate fillibustering and now it's them that can't get the vote.

LAWLZ @ the illegality of all of this.

Gov. Goodhair had better flex the 10th Amendment if this thing passes, ESPECIALLY if political trickery like this having to be played along with all the bribes that have been doled out.!!
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-16-2010, 12:23 PM
tex
Lifer

I can almost hear the lawsuits being cranked out.

“…what a disgrace it would be for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.” - Socrates

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-16-2010, 12:25 PM
Resident Epicurean

What the FUCK has happened to America?
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-16-2010, 12:33 PM
DFWMUSTANGS.NET

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop View Post
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free -- Ronald Reagan

Didn't think it would be this soon, though.
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-16-2010, 12:35 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop View Post
It's going down the shitter at break neck speed.

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-16-2010, 12:56 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

If they pull this immoral, unethical, illegal shit to get this bill passed, will it trigger anything or will people still just continue to sit on their couch?

post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-16-2010, 01:00 PM
tex
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geor! View Post
If they pull this immoral, unethical, illegal shit to get this bill passed, will it trigger anything or will people still just continue to sit on their couch?
This will happen first:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tex View Post
I can almost hear the lawsuits being cranked out.
Then people will start losing pay, with no reward, and add fuel to the fire started above.

Then (hopefully) politicians will pander to the PUBLIC in an effort to save their jobs. Anything passed can be repealed, but the potential damage done before that happens is the issue.

“…what a disgrace it would be for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.” - Socrates
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-16-2010, 01:03 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geor! View Post
They will sit and continue to argue over Bush vs Obama. What would our founders do? They'd hang these fuckers in public if this was tried 200 years ago.

post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-16-2010, 01:46 PM
IA2

The dems are playing brinksmanship with our future and their reputation, all because of obama, reid, and pelosi. If they pull this shit, look for a rout in the 2010 elections.
post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-16-2010, 06:41 PM
Canada is welcome here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR TINFOIL HAT View Post
They will sit and continue to argue over Bush vs Obama. What would our founders do? They'd hang these fuckers in public if this was tried 200 years ago.
I'd pay good money to see most of the politicians hang in public. Including Nancy and Hillary. I'd probly laugh, and then piss on their graves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksthem1 View Post
i think thedark1337 is a pretty cool guy. eh plays the game and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillaxed View Post
- later on when i was about 16 i suddenly came to the realization that i had zero appeal to women and i said "i'm going to say i'm gay from now on"
post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-16-2010, 09:35 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinsn95 View Post
I'd pay good money to see most of the politicians hang in public. Including Nancy and Hillary. I'd probly laugh, and then piss on their graves.
that makes 2 of us!

RON PAUL '08
post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-16-2010, 09:36 PM
Lifer

I really dont understand their endgame. I really try to, but dont. To piss off the American public and start a Revolution? I thought Democrats were all about lip service and popularity of the masses. I just dont get it. Sad fucking state this great nation is in, i know that much.

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-16-2010, 09:51 PM
tex
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip McNeely View Post
I really dont understand their endgame. I really try to, but dont. To piss off the American public and start a Revolution? I thought Democrats were all about lip service and popularity of the masses. I just dont get it. Sad fucking state this great nation is in, i know that much.
I honestly don't think there is one. It all boils down to bringing some sort of legitimacy to Obama's election, by pushing through this bill. How many different times and ways can a Dem say that this is nothing more than validation of his victory?

post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-16-2010, 09:54 PM
Lifer

I guess misery loves company.

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

post #16 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-16-2010, 09:58 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR TINFOIL HAT View Post
x2 People won't do anything because they will be afraid to stand up to someone because they have a larger gun.
post #17 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-17-2010, 08:43 AM
Canada is welcome here.

Well she only makes herself look more stupid, if that's even possible. She won't get it without a vote, I don't know why she would even bother to say it. You would think someone that had been in politics that long would at least know how they work...

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksthem1 View Post
i think thedark1337 is a pretty cool guy. eh plays the game and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillaxed View Post
- later on when i was about 16 i suddenly came to the realization that i had zero appeal to women and i said "i'm going to say i'm gay from now on"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement