NYPD Police Officer Admits to arrest quotas - DFWstangs Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 96 (permalink) Old 03-06-2010, 09:26 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
MR TINFOIL HAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: NAU
Posts: 4,982
NYPD Police Officer Admits to arrest quotas

http://eclipptv.com/viewVideo.php?video_id=10598

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
MR TINFOIL HAT is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 96 (permalink) Old 03-07-2010, 12:28 AM
Out
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Posts: 41,952
You wouldn't believe the number of small departments that actually do have them, but shit like that is harder to get away with in the larger departments. I'm not saying it isnt so, just a more complicated process without having issues.
Denny is offline  
post #3 of 96 (permalink) Old 03-07-2010, 09:06 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,089
its all about money

cannonball996 is offline  
 
post #4 of 96 (permalink) Old 03-07-2010, 11:51 PM
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
Any cop who decides to write tickets to innocent people or arrest innocent people should go to jail, period.

Productivity is a legitimate way to evaluate officers work, but arrests and tickets are not in that tally for this reason alone, it causes lazy and substandard officers to decide to arrest and cite innocent people. Calls answered, accidents worked, traffic stops made (who cares if tickets are issued, only that criminals get cited or arrested), reports made, drugs seized, weapon arrests, time spent on calls, etc. are all ways to evaluate an officer. These artifical or aarbitrary "quotas" of a certain number of arrests and citiations are wrong. I have never been asked to make more arrests or write more tickets in my 22 years at FWPD. Has it ever happened at FW, maybe, but not any place I have worked and I have worked on 3 different sides of town and many different places.

You can evaluate officers based upon what their peers in the assigned area do for productivity, not arbitrary numbers.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #5 of 96 (permalink) Old 03-08-2010, 08:09 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,089
its not a cops job to determine if a person is guilty or innocent

cannonball996 is offline  
post #6 of 96 (permalink) Old 03-08-2010, 08:13 AM
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by cannonball996 View Post
its not a cops job to determine if a person is guilty or innocent
But what about writing tickets to people they KNOW are not guilty of the alleged offense, which is the discussion here?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #7 of 96 (permalink) Old 03-08-2010, 08:35 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,089
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
But what about writing tickets to people they KNOW are not guilty of the alleged offense, which is the discussion here?
a ticket is not a punishment, its an examination. (which in itself is an argument against the idea of quotas.) there are certain offenses in which jurisdictions require officers making specific calls to write a ticket or make an arrest.

I think the bigger issue is that jurisdictions tend to focus on lower income individuals, and tend to avoid higher income individuals.

cannonball996 is offline  
post #8 of 96 (permalink) Old 03-08-2010, 08:35 AM
IA2
 
mikeb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 22,413
How about judging the quality of the work by the overall crime statistics? Crime goes up, cases remain unsolved - officer's marks go down, and vice versa. After all, the crime rate is what we really want to lower.

Seems like the current evaluation system is based on ultimately meaningless metrics to me. Who cares how many stops a cop makes?
mikeb is offline  
post #9 of 96 (permalink) Old 03-08-2010, 08:37 AM
Out
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Posts: 41,952
There are so many ways to measure the effectiveness of law enforcement without placing illegal quotas on the officers. This only shows greed and lack of effective management.
Denny is offline  
post #10 of 96 (permalink) Old 03-08-2010, 08:54 AM
Lifer
 
slow06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Arlington
Posts: 2,075
Quote:
Originally Posted by cannonball996 View Post
a ticket is not a punishment, its an examination. (which in itself is an argument against the idea of quotas.) there are certain offenses in which jurisdictions require officers making specific calls to write a ticket or make an arrest.

I think the bigger issue is that jurisdictions tend to focus on lower income individuals, and tend to avoid higher income individuals.
I hate these stupid arguments about cops targeting "insert group here". Honestly where do you think there is more crime, higher or lower income areas?

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
-Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

"A Republic, if you can keep it"
- Benjamin Franklin

The way to peaceably remove elected officials who deviate from the constitution of the United States of America...
www.blowoutcongress.com
slow06 is offline  
post #11 of 96 (permalink) Old 03-08-2010, 08:59 AM
Out
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Posts: 41,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by cannonball996 View Post
a ticket is not a punishment, its an examination. (which in itself is an argument against the idea of quotas.) there are certain offenses in which jurisdictions require officers making specific calls to write a ticket or make an arrest.

I think the bigger issue is that jurisdictions tend to focus on lower income individuals, and tend to avoid higher income individuals.
FACT: Areas of lower income and higher minority populations are the biggest factors in high-crime areas.

Fighting the facts yeild solid results.
Denny is offline  
post #12 of 96 (permalink) Old 03-08-2010, 09:29 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Burleson
Posts: 755
I know that Mexican and Black neighborhoods have more crime. That being said I have learned to stay away from being pulled over by moving to white neighborhoods!! Crimes are bad in minority neighborhoods but I see more high dollar cars speeding than anything else. Why, I guess they know they are going to get a break. Makes no sense when a cop does this, because the higher dollar person will pay their ticket. The people in cheap cars will probably never pay and then cost taxpayers even more money when they are sitting out their tickets in jail.

I myself use to live in Perryton, TX and I am Mexican. After a Mexican dance was over, there would be about 6 police cars waiting for everyone to leave so they can start pulling people over. They will even take the drug dog to the door of the event. I learned quick to go to the white bar where I would not be targeted when I left. I was talking to a Highway patrol this past weekend and was talking about an incident that happened to me. He told me there was no reason for me to have ever gotten pulled over. What he also said was they were probably needing an arrest and were trying very hard to get one. I notice that depending on what I am driving I am targeted differently. I rarely ever do over 75 on the highway but when I am in the Land Rover doing 75 it is no problem. If I am in my beater(gas saver) car I better be doing nothing over 70.

Now I do understand why this happens even though it is pretty shitty. I have never received a ticket when I am dressed nice and in my Land Rover. If I am driving my beater and dressed in some work clothes I get searched and asked 20 questions. Nothing against you white people but trust me you guys have it made when it comes to being targeted by cops.

03 Cobra DSGvert
cai
upr/xpipe
magnaflow catback
2.76 pulley
amazon port eaton
billetflow idlers
kwikstang91 is offline  
post #13 of 96 (permalink) Old 03-08-2010, 09:30 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,089
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny View Post
FACT: Areas of lower income and higher minority populations are the biggest factors in high-crime areas.

Fighting the facts yeild solid results.
we are not talking UCR type crimes, we are talking about citations and tickets, do you really believe that there are less traffic violations being committed in highland park then in garland? of course not, but then why do they write less tickets in highland park per capita then most other jurisdictions in texas? because statistics show that people of higher income brackets are more likely to be able to afford legal representation.

cannonball996 is offline  
post #14 of 96 (permalink) Old 03-08-2010, 11:11 AM
Out
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Posts: 41,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by cannonball996 View Post
we are not talking UCR type crimes, we are talking about citations and tickets, do you really believe that there are less traffic violations being committed in highland park then in garland? of course not, but then why do they write less tickets in highland park per capita then most other jurisdictions in texas? because statistics show that people of higher income brackets are more likely to be able to afford legal representation.
Now you're talking about two different municipalities. That's apples and oranges. Two different administrations and governing bodies. Two different missions and policies/procedures.

Let's talk about a rich part of a city and a poor part.

Yes, I do believe that the richer areas do have less traffic incidents. I believe that the more successful people are more thorough and alert to what they do, respect their and other people's property and space, thus being more courteous and patient in regards to traffic.

Profiling of all types is an effective tool, when not use prejudicially. By the Liberal tone of all of your posts, I'm not betting that you know or understand the difference.
Denny is offline  
post #15 of 96 (permalink) Old 03-08-2010, 11:29 AM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
MR TINFOIL HAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: NAU
Posts: 4,982
This belongs in the police forum.

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
MR TINFOIL HAT is offline  
post #16 of 96 (permalink) Old 03-08-2010, 12:13 PM
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by cannonball996 View Post
a ticket is not a punishment, its an examination. (which in itself is an argument against the idea of quotas.) there are certain offenses in which jurisdictions require officers making specific calls to write a ticket or make an arrest.

I think the bigger issue is that jurisdictions tend to focus on lower income individuals, and tend to avoid higher income individuals.
What? If you get a ticket for an offense you did not commit, you don't think the officer who wrote you is punishing you or treating you unfairly? Come on now, you know better than that. It is almost as if you are condoning the behavior.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #17 of 96 (permalink) Old 03-08-2010, 12:16 PM
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
How about judging the quality of the work by the overall crime statistics? Crime goes up, cases remain unsolved - officer's marks go down, and vice versa. After all, the crime rate is what we really want to lower.

Seems like the current evaluation system is based on ultimately meaningless metrics to me. Who cares how many stops a cop makes?
Making traffic stops in high crime areas, like where dope houses are or truancy hangouts or places that buy stolen property, are very effective ways to gather intel on the people committing the crimes. Traffic stops on criminals is a great tool to fight crime. I don't care about the number, I care as a supervisor, about the quality of the people stopped.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #18 of 96 (permalink) Old 03-08-2010, 04:13 PM
Freethinker
 
5.0 svo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Waco,TX
Posts: 3,097
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
Productivity is a legitimate way to evaluate officers work, but arrests and tickets are not in that tally for this reason alone, it causes lazy and substandard officers to decide to arrest and cite innocent people.
Don't you think the best way to evaluate a police forces work is by the level of crime they have? But instead of giving them more funding for having more crime they should give them less money so they have to figure out better ways of lowering crime. Thats how you motivate the police to do a better job and possibly give rights back to the people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny View Post
....LMAO @.... trying to figure out how to make a Utopian society!
In a perfect world the police would get paid to do nothing. So next time you see a cop eatin a donut, Yell.. Hey! Good Job!

http://hubpages.com/hub/Variable-speed-Limits
5.0 svo is offline  
post #19 of 96 (permalink) Old 03-08-2010, 04:20 PM
Freethinker
 
5.0 svo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Waco,TX
Posts: 3,097
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwikstang91 View Post
I see more high dollar cars speeding than anything else. Why, I guess they know they are going to get a break.
No its because they can afford to pay the ticket and keep it off their record. If you have enough money you can speed all you want. For instance I have a legal service I pay every month just like insurance. They will always get you probation for a ticket. They send a letter to every municipal court stating that either I get probation or they are pleading not guilty and going to court.
You still have to pay the ticket and they dont have to report it to the state.
win win

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny View Post
....LMAO @.... trying to figure out how to make a Utopian society!
In a perfect world the police would get paid to do nothing. So next time you see a cop eatin a donut, Yell.. Hey! Good Job!

http://hubpages.com/hub/Variable-speed-Limits
5.0 svo is offline  
post #20 of 96 (permalink) Old 03-09-2010, 03:20 AM
The Janitor
 
32VfromHell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Sacred Heart Hospital
Posts: 16,424
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
Has it ever happened at FW, maybe, but not any place I have worked and I have worked on 3 different sides of town and many different places.

You can evaluate officers based upon what their peers in the assigned area do for productivity, not arbitrary numbers.


It hasnt happened with FWPD because FWPD is competent and well led , from what i could see. I always saw FWPD doing timely and high visability patrols.


Now back in the day, i know my family used to keep y'all in line. =)
32VfromHell is offline  
post #21 of 96 (permalink) Old 03-09-2010, 03:24 AM
Out
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Posts: 41,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0 svo View Post
No its because they can afford to pay the ticket and keep it off their record. If you have enough money you can speed all you want. For instance I have a legal service I pay every month just like insurance. They will always get you probation for a ticket. They send a letter to every municipal court stating that either I get probation or they are pleading not guilty and going to court.
You still have to pay the ticket and they dont have to report it to the state.
win win
You keep a retainer for that?!?!?! LMMFAO! I can do that myself for free!

But I do see why someone like you needs to keep legal counsel on retainer. I bet you make them earn their keep.
Denny is offline  
post #22 of 96 (permalink) Old 03-09-2010, 08:08 AM
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by 32VfromHell View Post
It hasnt happened with FWPD because FWPD is competent and well led , from what i could see. I always saw FWPD doing timely and high visability patrols.


Now back in the day, i know my family used to keep y'all in line. =)
I appreciate your words. We have had and will continue to have our moments both good and bad for sure.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #23 of 96 (permalink) Old 03-09-2010, 11:49 AM
Freethinker
 
5.0 svo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Waco,TX
Posts: 3,097
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
I appreciate your words. We have had and will continue to have our moments both good and bad for sure.
Way to aim high lue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny View Post
....LMAO @.... trying to figure out how to make a Utopian society!
In a perfect world the police would get paid to do nothing. So next time you see a cop eatin a donut, Yell.. Hey! Good Job!

http://hubpages.com/hub/Variable-speed-Limits
5.0 svo is offline  
post #24 of 96 (permalink) Old 03-09-2010, 12:26 PM
Freethinker
 
5.0 svo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Waco,TX
Posts: 3,097
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
Any cop who decides to write tickets to innocent people or arrest innocent people should go to jail, period.
So what you are saying is if a cop falsely accuses someone of a crime knowing they are innocent, they should go to jail?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny View Post
....LMAO @.... trying to figure out how to make a Utopian society!
In a perfect world the police would get paid to do nothing. So next time you see a cop eatin a donut, Yell.. Hey! Good Job!

http://hubpages.com/hub/Variable-speed-Limits
5.0 svo is offline  
post #25 of 96 (permalink) Old 03-09-2010, 12:27 PM
Out
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Posts: 41,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0 svo View Post
So what you are saying is if a cop falsely accuses someone of a crime knowing they are innocent, they should go to jail?
Well, ya!
Denny is offline  
post #26 of 96 (permalink) Old 03-09-2010, 12:41 PM
Freethinker
 
5.0 svo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Waco,TX
Posts: 3,097
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny View Post
You keep a retainer for that?!?!?! LMMFAO! I can do that myself for free!

But I do see why someone like you needs to keep legal counsel on retainer. I bet you make them earn their keep.
As a matter of fact right now we are working on if a police officer released my info to members of a public forum. I hope none of you guys work for my attorneys office since they are in the DFW area. I talked to Chris about it but it seems like that didn't do any good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny View Post
....LMAO @.... trying to figure out how to make a Utopian society!
In a perfect world the police would get paid to do nothing. So next time you see a cop eatin a donut, Yell.. Hey! Good Job!

http://hubpages.com/hub/Variable-speed-Limits
5.0 svo is offline  
post #27 of 96 (permalink) Old 03-09-2010, 12:42 PM
Freethinker
 
5.0 svo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Waco,TX
Posts: 3,097
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny View Post
Well, ya!
What would you call that charge?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny View Post
....LMAO @.... trying to figure out how to make a Utopian society!
In a perfect world the police would get paid to do nothing. So next time you see a cop eatin a donut, Yell.. Hey! Good Job!

http://hubpages.com/hub/Variable-speed-Limits
5.0 svo is offline  
post #28 of 96 (permalink) Old 03-09-2010, 12:44 PM
Out
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Posts: 41,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0 svo View Post
As a matter of fact right now we are working on if a police officer released my info to members of a public forum. I hope none of you guys work for my attorneys office since they are in the DFW area. I talked to Chris about it but it seems like that didn't do any good.
Are you talking about the information anyone can look up on a public data account? Good luck with that.
Denny is offline  
post #29 of 96 (permalink) Old 03-09-2010, 12:47 PM
Out
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Posts: 41,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0 svo View Post
What would you call that charge?
Shit...

False arrest
False imprisonment
Depending on the case, Obstruction of Justice
Possibly Retaliation

I'd have to get more specifics on a case to find if there is motive, lazy/dumb call, incompetence, siding/abetting another suspect, whatever.
Denny is offline  
post #30 of 96 (permalink) Old 03-09-2010, 12:49 PM
Freethinker
 
5.0 svo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Waco,TX
Posts: 3,097
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny View Post
Are you talking about the information anyone can look up on a public data account?
no

Why do YOU insist on posting my DL# on every thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny View Post
....LMAO @.... trying to figure out how to make a Utopian society!
In a perfect world the police would get paid to do nothing. So next time you see a cop eatin a donut, Yell.. Hey! Good Job!

http://hubpages.com/hub/Variable-speed-Limits
5.0 svo is offline  
post #31 of 96 (permalink) Old 03-09-2010, 12:50 PM
Out
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Posts: 41,952
Posted your DL number? What the fuck are you talking about?
Denny is offline  
post #32 of 96 (permalink) Old 03-09-2010, 12:57 PM
Freethinker
 
5.0 svo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Waco,TX
Posts: 3,097
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny View Post
Posted your DL number? What the fuck are you talking about?
Yea I post in a thread and then you post and my DL# is put in the tags the same time you post. WTF are you trying to promote?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny View Post
....LMAO @.... trying to figure out how to make a Utopian society!
In a perfect world the police would get paid to do nothing. So next time you see a cop eatin a donut, Yell.. Hey! Good Job!

http://hubpages.com/hub/Variable-speed-Limits
5.0 svo is offline  
post #33 of 96 (permalink) Old 03-09-2010, 12:59 PM
Out
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Posts: 41,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0 svo View Post
Yea I post in a thread and then you post and my DL# is put in the tags the same time you post. WTF are you trying to promote?
LMAO! What the fuck ever. I didn't do it, but it wouldn't matter if I did.

That's some funny shit, though.
Denny is offline  
post #34 of 96 (permalink) Old 03-09-2010, 01:20 PM
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
5.0svo, I have told you many times, I did not release your information to the board. You motivated them to look your info up, and they did. Who are you to tell anyone to stop putting tags on threads anyway?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #35 of 96 (permalink) Old 03-09-2010, 02:10 PM
2-7 and still a fan!
 
BOOSTED32V's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: In a place that has become a ghost town...
Posts: 16,954
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny View Post
LMAO! What the fuck ever. I didn't do it, but it wouldn't matter if I did.

That's some funny shit, though.
HAHA! It sure is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by centexchick View Post
I fuck, have sex, make love. If I break out the heels and leather...then a fucking it is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mutherjuggz View Post
Cupping the bawls always helps with the sensation, Good rule of thumb is to tell the gal to rub the balls any chance/angle she gets.
BOOSTED32V is offline  
post #36 of 96 (permalink) Old 03-09-2010, 02:29 PM
Factory Issue
 
Yale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Shippensburg, PA
Posts: 12,295
Quote:
Originally Posted by cannonball996 View Post
we are not talking UCR type crimes, we are talking about citations and tickets, do you really believe that there are less traffic violations being committed in highland park then in garland? of course not, but then why do they write less tickets in highland park per capita then most other jurisdictions in texas? because statistics show that people of higher income brackets are more likely to be able to afford legal representation.
They target lower income people in Highland Park, basically just to run them out.

Give me a dollar.
Yale is offline  
post #37 of 96 (permalink) Old 03-09-2010, 07:57 PM
Freethinker
 
5.0 svo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Waco,TX
Posts: 3,097
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
5.0svo, I have told you many times, I did not release your information to the board. You motivated them to look your info up, and they did. Who are you to tell anyone to stop putting tags on threads anyway?
No you motivated them to look it up with your lies. You told everyone I was convicted of a violent crime. When you as a police officer looked it up on your police computer and knew good and well that wasnt true. And if you dont take your job serious enough to know the difference, then you shouldnt be telling everyone you are a police officer representing the Ft Worth PD.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
Hey, I am guessing that you are the main person writing all the tags about me. I have a mod looking into it as I write this. Any chance you want to admit it before I find out it is you?

I would also really like you to say whether you have written any tags about me so I can determine if you are a liar or not.


I have never written any tags about you
So I am guessing you think you are special?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny View Post
....LMAO @.... trying to figure out how to make a Utopian society!
In a perfect world the police would get paid to do nothing. So next time you see a cop eatin a donut, Yell.. Hey! Good Job!

http://hubpages.com/hub/Variable-speed-Limits
5.0 svo is offline  
post #38 of 96 (permalink) Old 03-09-2010, 08:56 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 7,017
LOL at least in felonboy's situation, law enforcement and the court system worked flawlessly. He committed the crimes, was caught, convicted, and sentenced. Now, THAT'S a win-win....
Mr Majestyk is offline  
post #39 of 96 (permalink) Old 03-09-2010, 09:53 PM
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0 svo View Post
No you motivated them to look it up with your lies. You told everyone I was convicted of a violent crime. When you as a police officer looked it up on your police computer and knew good and well that wasnt true. And if you dont take your job serious enough to know the difference, then you shouldnt be telling everyone you are a police officer representing the Ft Worth PD.


So I am guessing you think you are special?
Special enough to get you to admit you were the one writing all the tags. Suddenly they stopped after you said you would stop. I bet they pick up again now that you know you got punked.

//takes a bow//

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #40 of 96 (permalink) Old 03-10-2010, 06:50 PM
Freethinker
 
5.0 svo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Waco,TX
Posts: 3,097
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
Special enough to get you to admit you were the one writing all the tags. Suddenly they stopped after you said you would stop. I bet they pick up again now that you know you got punked.

//takes a bow//
now I know you are a lying little bitch. I will have even less respect for your dumb lying punk ass from now on.
if any of your fellow officers actually look up to you I am warning them not to trust you. You are a dumb bold faced lier that will say anything to save your own ass and worse just to look good. Obviously you look up to someone on here are you wouldn't be so deceptive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny View Post
....LMAO @.... trying to figure out how to make a Utopian society!
In a perfect world the police would get paid to do nothing. So next time you see a cop eatin a donut, Yell.. Hey! Good Job!

http://hubpages.com/hub/Variable-speed-Limits
5.0 svo is offline  
post #41 of 96 (permalink) Old 03-10-2010, 07:13 PM
Canada is welcome here.
 
justinsn95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: ft worth
Posts: 4,039
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny View Post
Profiling of all types is an effective tool, when not use prejudicially. By the Liberal tone of all of your posts, I'm not betting that you know or understand the difference.
I say profile away. Profile to your little heart's content. It's only going to put more criminals in jail, and I'm glad the cops ignore the crying pussies and profile anyway.


Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0 svo View Post
Don't you think the best way to evaluate a police forces work is by the level of crime they have?
Nope. There are a great many things that can influence crime rates, that the local police force has absolutely no control over. Sporting events, riots, natural disasters, the list goes on and on. So you could have a very good police force, that just gets some very bad luck and has a high crime rate. Or in the case of my town, (well, in the past at least) they simply could not afford to hire more officers. So they had to make do with the ones they had. Which of course, allows for a little more crime. Was that their fault? No. So you can't evaluate them on that.

Now I'll give you that in some places where all of this might not have been going on, yeah it could be an indicator of laziness/incompetence. But you certainly can't hold them all to that one standard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksthem1 View Post
i think thedark1337 is a pretty cool guy. eh plays the game and doesnt afraid of anything


Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillaxed View Post
- later on when i was about 16 i suddenly came to the realization that i had zero appeal to women and i said "i'm going to say i'm gay from now on"
justinsn95 is offline  
post #42 of 96 (permalink) Old 03-10-2010, 07:15 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 7,017
LOL at RedAss calling anyone a bitch.

Paladin, how can you ever live with yourself knowing that felonboy doesn't respect you?
Mr Majestyk is offline  
post #43 of 96 (permalink) Old 03-10-2010, 08:09 PM
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Majestyk View Post
LOL at RedAss calling anyone a bitch.

Paladin, how can you ever live with yourself knowing that felonboy doesn't respect you?
Yep, I will probably not be able to sleep at night without his respect.

I have no clue why he thinks I give a damn about what he and his convicted felon ass thinks.

He will never believe me, but I have not lied to him once.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #44 of 96 (permalink) Old 03-10-2010, 08:10 PM
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0 svo View Post
now I know you are a lying little bitch. I will have even less respect for your dumb lying punk ass from now on.
if any of your fellow officers actually look up to you I am warning them not to trust you. You are a dumb bold faced lier that will say anything to save your own ass and worse just to look good. Obviously you look up to someone on here are you wouldn't be so deceptive.
I don't care what your felony committing ass thinks. I wouldn't care about what your stupid ass thinks without the felony conviction much less with it!

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #45 of 96 (permalink) Old 03-10-2010, 09:03 PM
Freethinker
 
5.0 svo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Waco,TX
Posts: 3,097
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
I don't care what your felony committing ass thinks. I wouldn't care about what your stupid ass thinks without the felony conviction much less with it!
lies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny View Post
....LMAO @.... trying to figure out how to make a Utopian society!
In a perfect world the police would get paid to do nothing. So next time you see a cop eatin a donut, Yell.. Hey! Good Job!

http://hubpages.com/hub/Variable-speed-Limits
5.0 svo is offline  
post #46 of 96 (permalink) Old 03-11-2010, 11:59 AM
Freethinker
 
5.0 svo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Waco,TX
Posts: 3,097
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
Special enough to get you to admit you were the one writing all the tags. Suddenly they stopped after you said you would stop. I bet they pick up again now that you know you got punked.

//takes a bow//
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
He will never believe me, but I have not lied to him once.
Show me where I said anything in bold... otherwise it proves you are a liar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny View Post
....LMAO @.... trying to figure out how to make a Utopian society!
In a perfect world the police would get paid to do nothing. So next time you see a cop eatin a donut, Yell.. Hey! Good Job!

http://hubpages.com/hub/Variable-speed-Limits
5.0 svo is offline  
post #47 of 96 (permalink) Old 03-11-2010, 12:12 PM
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0 svo View Post
Show me where I said anything in bold... otherwise it proves you are a liar.
That's what I got out of your PM admission. You wrote a bunch of the tags and when you admitted you did they stopped. I took that to be that you were the one writing them all. For a guy who has been a complete nuisance to society and wanted to do whatever he wanted and not follow the rules, you sure do hold people to a pretty high standard, don't you? I wonder if you are actually able to live up to that standard you hold me to? I would be shocked, given your sordid past, that you can live up to it yourslef. How about you start living up to that standard for awhile before you focus on those of us who have lived a decent life from the beginning?

You need to do some serious soul searching before you go after others you feel have not lived up to your new found standard of decency, okay son?

I treat like you deserve to be treated from your time on this site and your past criminal history. I am not in the business of believing career criminals like you can be rehabilitated, so you get treated like the burden on society you are IMO.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #48 of 96 (permalink) Old 03-11-2010, 12:41 PM
Freethinker
 
5.0 svo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Waco,TX
Posts: 3,097
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
That's what I got out of your PM admission. You wrote a bunch of the tags and when you admitted you did they stopped. I took that to be that you were the one writing them all. For a guy who has been a complete nuisance to society and wanted to do whatever he wanted and not follow the rules, you sure do hold people to a pretty high standard, don't you? I wonder if you are actually able to live up to that standard you hold me to? I would be shocked, given your sordid past, that you can live up to it yourslef. How about you start living up to that standard for awhile before you focus on those of us who have lived a decent life from the beginning?

You need to do some serious soul searching before you go after others you feel have not lived up to your new found standard of decency, okay son?

I treat like you deserve to be treated from your time on this site and your past criminal history. I am not in the business of believing career criminals like you can be rehabilitated, so you get treated like the burden on society you are IMO.
hahaha just like a crooked cop to take that as an admission. How many innocent people have you sent to jail because you took their statements and twisted them into an admission of guilt?
And so how did you come to the conclusion I said i would stop doing it? You didnt even believe that I did it you just straight up lied to try and make yourself look good to someone.
How many tags can I post on someone elses thread again? Its funny how you have the admins working with you trying to figure out who is writing all these about you. It shows you are worried about it. Must be some truth in some of those tags.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny View Post
....LMAO @.... trying to figure out how to make a Utopian society!
In a perfect world the police would get paid to do nothing. So next time you see a cop eatin a donut, Yell.. Hey! Good Job!

http://hubpages.com/hub/Variable-speed-Limits
5.0 svo is offline  
post #49 of 96 (permalink) Old 03-11-2010, 12:42 PM
Freethinker
 
5.0 svo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Waco,TX
Posts: 3,097
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0 svo View Post
Show me where I said anything in bold... otherwise it proves you are a liar.
So I guess you are a liar then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny View Post
....LMAO @.... trying to figure out how to make a Utopian society!
In a perfect world the police would get paid to do nothing. So next time you see a cop eatin a donut, Yell.. Hey! Good Job!

http://hubpages.com/hub/Variable-speed-Limits
5.0 svo is offline  
post #50 of 96 (permalink) Old 03-11-2010, 12:44 PM
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0 svo View Post
hahaha just like a crooked cop to take that as an admission. How many innocent people have you sent to jail because you took their statements and twisted them into an admission of guilt?
And so how did you come to the conclusion I said i would stop doing it? You didnt even believe that I did it you just straight up lied to try and make yourself look good to someone.
How many tags can I post on someone elses thread again? Its funny how you have the admins working with you trying to figure out who is writing all these about you. It shows you are worried about it. Must be some truth in some of those tags.
You still think I care what you think, don't you? You are a POS felon who has done nothing but be a burden to society and this site. Why would I care what a scumbag thinks about me?

BTW, if I prove to you that I did not lie in the PM asking you about the tags, will you leave the site for a year? The proof will come via a mod from this site.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
5.0 svo is butthurt, [email protected] dl#, michael david walker, tx dl# 04228039, whining bitch = 5.0 svo

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome