Crazy liberal attacks IRS - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-18-2010, 03:03 PM Thread Starter
Bullet Sponge

Crazy liberal attacks IRS

Seems a liberal nutball attacked the IRS office in Austin a bit ago. Here's his manifesto:

http://www.businessinsider.com/josep...nifesto-2010-2
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-18-2010, 03:04 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by forever_frost View Post
Seems a liberal nutball attacked the IRS office in Austin a bit ago. Here's his manifesto:

http://www.businessinsider.com/josep...nifesto-2010-2
Couple hours too late...

https://www.dfwstangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=410042
post #3 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-18-2010, 03:04 PM
Rhabdomyolysis anyone?

seriously? lol...

Crossfit.com <--- no wimps allowed

post #4 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-18-2010, 03:05 PM
you m-m-m-m-make me happy

what makes him a liberal?
post #5 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-18-2010, 03:06 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinginstang View Post
If you read his "suicide note", it's glaringly obvious that he's an America hating cocksucker. By definition liberals hate America and everything it stands for.
post #6 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-18-2010, 03:10 PM
Time Served

I thought right-wing nutjobs were the only ones to do drastic things.

post #7 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-18-2010, 03:10 PM
Lifer

They will link him to the Tea Party people.

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
post #8 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-18-2010, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop View Post
If you read his "suicide note", it's glaringly obvious that he's an America hating cocksucker. By definition liberals hate America and everything it stands for.
I'd think he'd be glad to pay more taxes so he could help the less fortunate if he was liberal. Maybe he's one of those liberals that think it would be great for everyone else to pay more taxes.
post #9 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-18-2010, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR TINFOIL HAT View Post
that's what I'm waiting to see.
post #10 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-18-2010, 04:04 PM
Banned

ban airplanes
post #11 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-18-2010, 04:07 PM
Time Served

from what i read he fucked himself. didn't file , the didn't declare earnings . well duh .

" dont mess with the porchdog........ he bites "
post #12 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-18-2010, 04:24 PM
Lifer

Quote:
If you read his "suicide note", it's glaringly obvious that he's an America hating cocksucker. By my definition liberals hate America and everything it stands for.
fixed

the guy was just a nut.

Last edited by jw33; 02-18-2010 at 10:19 PM.
post #13 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-18-2010, 05:07 PM
makin' bacon

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbaearl View Post
... didn't file , the didn't declare earnings . well duh .

In the last year, there has been I believe 6 of obama's administration/cronies that have proved to guilty of tax evasion, seems like it is a prerequisite of being a liberal democrat.

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky

post #14 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-18-2010, 05:13 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevo View Post
In the last year, there has been I believe 6 of obama's administration/cronies that have proved to guilty of tax evasion, seems like it is a prerequisite of being a liberal democrat.

Stevo
Ironic, isn't it? They want everyone to pay higher taxes so they can support their liberal bullshit handout programs, yet don't want to pay their own taxes. Fucked up is what it is.
post #15 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-18-2010, 05:17 PM
not exclude

Quote:
Anti-tax, anti-big government, anti-bailout...what's liberal about that? Some of the most conservative people in the world hate America.
post #16 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-18-2010, 05:19 PM
Lifer

Quote:
by WHOS definition? Yours?

Anyway, he sounded like many other on this site, fed up with the way this country is run. I'm sure they wouldn't wanted to be labelled as "liberals", as you call it.
post #17 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-18-2010, 05:21 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by line-em-up View Post
by WHOS definition? Yours?

Anyway, he sounded like many other on this site, fed up with the way this country is run. I'm sure they wouldn't wanted to be labelled as "liberals", as you call it.
Pay attention to the things liberals say, and the things they do. It isn't just MY definition, genius. Libs have long been known as anti American.
post #18 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-18-2010, 05:35 PM
Pushed to the limit

Quote:
Originally Posted by exlude View Post
Anti-tax, anti-big government, anti-bailout...what's liberal about that? Some of the most conservative people in the world hate America.
When they get to the point where they actually hate America, the conservatives promote them to liberal because there is no way in hell that a conservative could hate anything.

Buying dogs kills.
post #19 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-18-2010, 05:40 PM
Lifer

Funny how all the right wingers are labeling this guy as a liberal and all the left wingers are labeling him as a Tea bagger/Conservative nut. People are reading his note and only taking parts of it and disregarding other parts.

The best way to stay ahead of anything is divide and conquer.

Government

"If "pro" is the opposite of "con", is "progress" the opposite of "congress"? ...Gallagher
post #20 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-18-2010, 06:39 PM
Lifer

I just read his manifesto. I don't see the Liberal sub text that others might be seeing. In fact, quite the opposite. Maybe a hint of anarchist subtext, but it was engaging and made some good points.

It's just unfortunate that he had to take such drastic measures to drive home his point. Attempting to burn his house with his family inside eliminates any sympathy that I might have felt for his plight. Violence being the only answer is a terrorist's creed.

It's too bad, he seemed to be a highly intelligent individual. Apparently, he let his frustrations grow to such an extreme degree it caused a psychotic break.

My condolences to all of those who were hurt or possibly killed by this tragedy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR EDD View Post
it was not a problem to bring money to his house at 10pm.so why is it a problem to call and bitch.it wasnt a problem when we were all sitting around smoking pot together.yes i said it we all were smoking pot together.what now stupid.
post #21 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-18-2010, 08:05 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangman_2000 View Post
I just read his manifesto. I don't see the Liberal sub text that others might be seeing. In fact, quite the opposite. Maybe a hint of anarchist subtext, but it was engaging and made some good points.

It's just unfortunate that he had to take such drastic measures to drive home his point. Attempting to burn his house with his family inside eliminates any sympathy that I might have felt for his plight. Violence being the only answer is a terrorist's creed.

It's too bad, he seemed to be a highly intelligent individual. Apparently, he let his frustrations grow to such an extreme degree it caused a psychotic break.

My condolences to all of those who were hurt or possibly killed by this tragedy.
Who said his family was home when he set fire to it? They showed up at the crash site 30 min. after impact.

All men should know Honor first, above all else!

Honor is not holding your hand out for something you did not earn.
Honor is not forcing your ideas, or belief on others.
Honor is not something given to you by way of job, or title.

Honor is learned, earned, practiced and respected by all decent men and women.
post #22 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-18-2010, 08:10 PM
Token Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR TINFOIL HAT View Post
Naw, he didn't like Bush.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tazz007 View Post
Who said his family was home when he set fire to it? They showed up at the crash site 30 min. after impact.
They were pulled from the fire. Check out other thread on this topic.

'05 Redfire Mustang

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey
post #23 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-18-2010, 08:19 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostTX View Post

I have not seen that one. Early reports put the family at the crash site 30 min. after the crash. Go figure. I'll bet there is a ton of conflicting reports before it's over.

All men should know Honor first, above all else!

Honor is not holding your hand out for something you did not earn.
Honor is not forcing your ideas, or belief on others.
Honor is not something given to you by way of job, or title.

Honor is learned, earned, practiced and respected by all decent men and women.
post #24 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-18-2010, 09:46 PM
Lifer

He sounds pretty far from liberal to me. I don't think you have to be a liberal to think the government is corrupt (it is) and the IRS should be destroyed (it should). I don't mind paying into the tax system, but a majority of Americans don't pay a cent. Poor people don't pay, and rich people evade. People that bust their ass are the ones that get BENT by the American tax system.

I'm not quite ready to fly a plane into an IRS building, but I am sick of being taken advantage of.
post #25 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-18-2010, 09:50 PM
600 hp 13 forward gears

Location: 99 Peterbilt 379 ex. hood 600 ISX cummins Rollin down the super slab !
Quote:
Originally Posted by 46Tbird View Post
He sounds pretty far from liberal to me. I don't think you have to be a liberal to think the government is corrupt (it is) and the IRS should be destroyed (it should). I don't mind paying into the tax system, but a majority of Americans don't pay a cent. Poor people don't pay, and rich people evade. People that bust their ass are the ones that get BENT by the American tax system.

I'm not quite ready to fly a plane into an IRS building, but I am sick of being taken advantage of.
Seems that if you go out and do your own thing (self employed) you get screwed .

Fox stang coupe
97 F-250 4x4 crew cab shorty smokes really bad sometimes ???
Future cummins conversion above.
rice rocket for a daily.
post #26 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-18-2010, 09:50 PM
Lifer

Quote:

werd!

RON PAUL '08
post #27 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-18-2010, 09:56 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Poor people don't pay, and rich people evade. People that bust their ass are the ones that get BENT by the American tax system.

You hit the nail on the head.

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
post #28 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-18-2010, 10:39 PM
Lifer

Quote:

/thread

post #29 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-18-2010, 11:20 PM
T-MINUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOHCTR View Post
ban airplanes
Ban buildings! Or better yet, ban people.
Soylent green is peee-pull! Soylent green is people!!!!!

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #30 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-18-2010, 11:26 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangman_2000 View Post

How about having a long history of trouble with the IRS but he only MF's Bush as evidence of his liberalism and moving from California to Austin? That's what I got from him when he left out Clinton and Obama for ridicule. A nutjob from the Tea Party would have mentioned everyone, not just a Republican.

BTW, I agree with alot of the things he said.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
post #31 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-18-2010, 11:26 PM
DERP DERP DERP

Quote:

Point Danny

post #32 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-18-2010, 11:48 PM
Gunga galunga

Quote:

I wouldn't say that, the last time I looked ~75% of the tax receipts come from the top 10%. The wealthy carry a vast majority of the tax burden in America, and with the purposed tax law changes, its only going to get worse. I will say the upper middle class are starting to get hit harder, and without an AMT patch there is going to be a huge number of filers paying AMT in the near future...

The growing bureaucracy and government waste is what is so tiring to me.

"Apres moi le deluge"

post #33 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-19-2010, 12:22 AM
Lifer

I'm talking about taxation as a percentage of income. There are many ways to shelter yourself from taxation if you can dump money into investments and call it a writeoff or a gift or a donation or something other than income. This is all by design, that is why the tax code is what it is - a means to give a few rich people options to evade taxation, and a means to redistribute tax monies to the lowest wage earners. If you have no kids, and can only afford to save/invest 15-20% of your income, then prepare to be dressed down by the IRS.

Flat income tax would be nice. National sales tax would be better. Both would make taxation in America more fair.
post #34 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-19-2010, 03:18 AM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by lxturbo View Post
Seems that if you go out and do your own thing (self employed) you get screwed .
Cause owning your own business means you are RICH and dont need all that money that MUST be pouring in! lol

The trouble with doing something right the first time is that nobody appreciates how difficult it was.
post #35 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-19-2010, 07:53 AM
Lifer

Quote:

/thread
post #36 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-19-2010, 08:10 AM
Out

Quote:
I'm talking about taxation as a percentage of income. There are many ways to shelter yourself from taxation if you can dump money into investments and call it a writeoff or a gift or a donation or something other than income. This is all by design, that is why the tax code is what it is - a means to give a few rich people options to evade taxation, and a means to redistribute tax monies to the lowest wage earners. If you have no kids, and can only afford to save/invest 15-20% of your income, then prepare to be dressed down by the IRS.

Flat income tax would be nice. National sales tax would be better. Both would make taxation in America more fair.
But Danny, how do we punish the successful?
post #37 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-19-2010, 08:20 AM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

OMG . . . he's a LIBERAL????

HE'S JUST LIKE EVERY ONE OF YOU ANTI-GOVERNMENT NUT JOBS!!!
post #38 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-19-2010, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostTX View Post
Naw, he didn't like Bush.

that was mistakenly reported yesterday - the wife and kids were not home when he set fire to the house

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Needs 8 View Post

I thought discension was the sign of true patriotism?
post #39 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-19-2010, 08:32 AM
Out

Quote:

Actually, he's not. MOST of us wouldn't kill ourselves, let alone potentially harm anyone else over that shit.

I wouldn't go as far as linking him to any political party. It looks like poor decision making on a personal level and poor execution of trying to solve the problem.
post #40 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-19-2010, 09:19 AM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

Quote:
I'd think he'd be glad to pay more taxes so he could help the less fortunate if he was liberal. Maybe he's one of those liberals that think it would be great for everyone else to pay more taxes.
That's just about every single one of them.

post #41 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-19-2010, 10:04 AM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny View Post
Actually, he's not. MOST of us wouldn't kill ourselves, let alone potentially harm anyone else over that shit.

I wouldn't go as far as linking him to any political party. It looks like poor decision making on a personal level and poor execution of trying to solve the problem.
But if his "Manifesto" was posted on this forum on Wednesday, before he crashed, there would be nearly a unanimous agreement with his statements here.

It's actually pretty fucking hilarious how quickly you guys will jump off your bandwagon as soon as someone who agrees with you takes it "too far" and flys a plane into a building.
post #42 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-19-2010, 10:14 AM
Lifer

Quote:
It's actually pretty fucking hilarious how quickly you guys will jump off your bandwagon as soon as someone who agrees with you takes it "too far" and flys a plane into a building.
Do you even read some of the crap you type? Someone that flies a plane into a building has more problems than gripes with the tax code.
post #43 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-19-2010, 10:22 AM
Lifer

Quote:
But if his "Manifesto" was posted on this forum on Wednesday, before he crashed, there would be nearly a unanimous agreement with his statements here.

Have you come out and stated what you disagree with in his manifesto? Are you for more taxation, bigger government, IRS bullying people, etc?

I think he is a liberal nut, not a tea party type. He didn't pay his taxes, tried to kill people (and succeeded), and most of it was his own doing so don't claim I am a big supporter of his or his actions.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
post #44 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-19-2010, 10:25 AM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
Have you come out and stated what you disagree with in his manifesto? Are you for more taxation, bigger government, IRS bullying people, etc?

I think he is a liberal nut, not a tea party type. He didn't pay his taxes, tried to kill people (and succeeded), and most of it was his own doing so don't claim I am a big supporter of his or his actions.
You're going to make me quote his manifesto and your own comments on this board, aren't ya?
post #45 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-19-2010, 11:00 AM
Out

Quote:

Ya, because political views and life-ending suicide acts go hand in hand. What the fuck, Maston...
post #46 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-19-2010, 11:43 AM
Lifer

Quote:
You're going to make me quote his manifesto and your own comments on this board, aren't ya?
If I could make you do anything, it would be to make you dance like a puppet. You do what you want, I will just watch and laugh.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #47 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-19-2010, 11:43 AM
Lifer

Check out this fox news link. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,586904,00.html

post #48 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-19-2010, 12:54 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny View Post
Ya, because political views and life-ending suicide acts go hand in hand. What the fuck, Maston...
Don't mind him. I think he's drunk. He likes to cry when he drinks.
post #49 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-19-2010, 01:34 PM
not exclude

I still don't see how any of y'all are calling him liberal. His manifesto was overwhelmingly conservative and not paying taxes is definitely a radical conservative view.
post #50 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-19-2010, 03:59 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by exlude View Post
I still don't see how any of y'all are calling him liberal. His manifesto was overwhelmingly conservative and not paying taxes is definitely a radical conservative view.
They'd only claim he was conservative if he had flown the plane into a building full of terrorists instead and was considered a hero. But no one with their values would ever go off their rocker so he HAS to be liberal. Conservatives can do no wrong.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement