Anybody see Debra Medina on Glenn Beck? Not good....... - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-11-2010, 06:25 PM Thread Starter
F250-F550 Everything Tech

Anybody see Debra Medina on Glenn Beck? Not good.......

I read it on Fox News, She said there were some very good questions raised about the government's involvement in 9/11 attacks. Apparently he asked her if she was a "truther" and she skated around it and never denied it. KBH and RP are already all over it.

Last edited by SBFORDTECH; 02-11-2010 at 06:53 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-11-2010, 09:41 PM
DFW MUSTANGS . NET

It has been covered starting on page 2 of this thread...

https://www.dfwstangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=409083

But, because it was buried in the thread, I won't call it a full on repost.

post #3 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-12-2010, 07:00 AM
Time Served

Does anybody honestly believe that some guy living in a cave 10,000 miles away talking on a satellite phone created and carried out the attacks on 9-11. After 9 years,with all the power of the U.S. Military we have never spotted or seen this so called Osama guy. But yet he makes on the MSJM once a week. Same old pic,but a new tape recording everyweek. I call liberal brainwashing B.S. at it's best on this.
What worse is all the fools that believe what they are told because NBC,or CNN said so

post #4 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-12-2010, 08:24 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbodave View Post
Does anybody honestly believe that some guy living in a cave 10,000 miles away talking on a satellite phone created and carried out the attacks on 9-11. After 9 years,with all the power of the U.S. Military we have never spotted or seen this so called Osama guy. But yet he makes on the MSJM once a week. Same old pic,but a new tape recording everyweek. I call liberal brainwashing B.S. at it's best on this.
What worse is all the fools that believe what they are told because NBC,or CNN said so
GTFO here you nut job. We all saw the truth on tv, and the government doesn't lie.

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
post #5 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-12-2010, 08:27 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR TINFOIL HAT View Post
GTFO here you nut job. We all saw the truth on tv, and the government doesn't lie.
^ This had me rolling!
post #6 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-12-2010, 08:33 AM
Time Served

so you've been to his cave for a visit huh . since no one has seen him how do you know where he lives ? see it on tv ? do you honestly think our government could persuade those damn rag heads to do that ? i grew up in the 60's and have way more reason to distrust the government than most of you but even i don't buy into that silly shit . obama was getting even for us hanging him out to dry in Afghanistan after he fought the Russians . payback pure and simple .

" dont mess with the porchdog........ he bites "
post #7 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-12-2010, 08:33 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Do I believe that the well educated son of a wealthy Saudi family can do this?

Yes.

We have Incident Command training in where we have to group up and submit mass casualty/terrorism scenarios to the instructor for the class.

My little group sumitted a scenario as follows:

We had limited budget ($250k) and only 5 "bad guys" to wreak as much havoc as we could.

We decided on an attack at JRB Ft. Worth.

We were going to have one guy with a rocket propelled grenade strike a fuel tanker at take off. It would go down in a residential area, but due to the amount of fuel, it would create a huge fire. We would have gone in the area before hand and disabled all the fire hydrants so that the FD could not access water to fight the fires. We would then send a couple of guys to disburse a mustard agent into the closest hosptials so that any victims transported would have to go to the furthest hospitals. Treating people would be almost impossible because those hospitals attacked with the agent would be evacuating to other hospitals. It would cripple the EMS system.

There was more, but you get the idea.

We horrified our instructor.
post #8 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-12-2010, 09:01 AM
Lifer

here is what I never understood, why do they seem to (mostly) attack government institutions, the most expendable part of our society? if I wanted to really hurt american society, and impact the most people, and bring down capitalism; then I would attack walmarts and shopping malls around the country with small bombs on the day after Thanksgiving. this action would bring our purchase based economy to an instant halt, people would stop spending and going out. retailers would panic as Decemeber makes or brakes their year and begin mass layoffs, there would be a massive sell off on walstreet, sales tax revenues would dwindle. By christmas a 1/3 of the country would be unemployed, there would be riots, and most of the country would become a police state.

post #9 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-12-2010, 09:06 AM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR TINFOIL HAT View Post

LOL, no doubt about that.I will have to see if Wolf Blitzer is a tweeter so I be can always up to date on the "Truth" from the Government
post #10 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-12-2010, 09:10 AM
Token Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by cannonball996 View Post
here is what I never understood, why do they seem to (mostly) attack government institutions, the most expendable part of our society?
Isn't half of terrorism making a statement? Political?

While I agree with your assessment, I think that's the "dumb" part of terrorism. Fortunately, they haven't gone to your level state-side. There's road-side bombings at markets and the like overseas, though.

'05 Redfire Mustang

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey
post #11 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-12-2010, 09:17 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbaearl View Post
so you've been to his cave for a visit huh . since no one has seen him how do you know where he lives ? see it on tv ? do you honestly think our government could persuade those damn rag heads to do that ? i grew up in the 60's and have way more reason to distrust the government than most of you but even i don't buy into that silly shit . obama was getting even for us hanging him out to dry in Afghanistan after he fought the Russians . payback pure and simple .
I definitely don't think it's an Obama payback situation. I think 9/11 was allowed to happen though. A lot of people claim "inside job" and Bush did it for oil, and several thousand other ideas. I don't believe any of those reasons are why we had that disaster/tragedy. I believe it was done and allowed to happen to create the endless war on terror. If there's a war with no enemy in sight it can go on forever, and the threat of "terrorism" can keep being used to strip away your rights, and keep you in fear. It was done IMO with several different intelligence organizations from around the world, and yes some US intelligence would have to be involved. Box cutter wielding men in caves don't get our military to stand down. War is a huge racket, and there is lots of potential to do things you couldn't normally do when there is no war or threat. The global elite want a one world government (NWO) and this was just a small piece of the puzzle IMO. If you read club of Rome documents, and UN documents, you can find things like "all we need is the right crisis to bring in the world order" and constant referring to everyday people as "useless eaters" the agendas of these people who really run the world becomes crystal clear. Our leaders don't care about us, and you'd better believe that they do in fact answer to someone above them, and I'm not referring to a god. We will never probably know what really happened on 9/11, but IMO what we have been told is not the honest truth.

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
post #12 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-12-2010, 09:25 AM
Lifer

Here's the Fox article saying Medina imploded. http://www.thefoxnation.com/tea-part...des-becks-show

post #13 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-12-2010, 09:26 AM
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!

Quote:
Don't waste your time guys. Nothing you say will change his mind.

We're Adopting. Contact us through our website.

http://www.theboyetts.com

You can also LIKE us on Facebook
post #14 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-12-2010, 10:46 AM
Time Served

if all this is true just who do you think the world answers to ? that would be us . who else . do you really think the most powerful country on the planet will take orders from someone else. not likely. just remember. we close our borders and ports the world goes bankrupt and starves. we can defend ourselves against any threat . we can feed our people . we have enough energy resources . we are the largest consumers on the planet so i believe we could survive without imports. wall street would freak but fuck them they cause more problems than they are worth. small industry and family farms built this nation . imho it's time for folks to stop doing their farming at krogers and get back to the family farms and feed yourself.

besides , do you really think a cocky smart ass texan in charge of the most powerful nation on the planet would take orders from somebody else .

" dont mess with the porchdog........ he bites "
post #15 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-12-2010, 10:47 AM
DFWMUSTANGS.NET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbaearl View Post
\

besides , do you really think a cocky smart ass texan in charge of the most powerful nation on the planet would take orders from somebody else .
Last one didn't
post #16 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-12-2010, 03:39 PM
Lifer

absofuckinglutely the gov. had everything to do with 911.

not 1 doubt in my mind.

the gb/dm interview didn't hurt shit.

i talked with the dm folks this morning and they say the phones are ringing more than ever with support for her.

its was a failed attempt to make medina look like shit.

RON PAUL '08
post #17 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-12-2010, 04:30 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast83 View Post
absofuckinglutely the gov. had everything to do with 911.

not 1 doubt in my mind.

the gb/dm interview didn't hurt shit.

i talked with the dm folks this morning and they say the phones are ringing more than ever with support for her.

its was a failed attempt to make medina look like shit.
I hope you're right.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
post #18 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-12-2010, 05:13 PM
Lifer

i wouldn't lie to you.

RON PAUL '08
post #19 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-13-2010, 11:00 AM
Lifer

Article about Glenn Beck and Medina.

http://america20xy.com/blog6/2010/02...-911-truthers/

Last edited by MR TINFOIL HAT; 02-13-2010 at 11:06 AM.
post #20 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-13-2010, 12:25 PM
Factory Issue

If she's out, I'm voting for Perry. KBH can eat a dick.

Give me a dollar.
post #21 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-13-2010, 01:11 PM
Censored

Quote:
Originally Posted by cannonball996 View Post
here is what I never understood, why do they seem to (mostly) attack government institutions, the most expendable part of our society? if I wanted to really hurt american society, and impact the most people, and bring down capitalism; then I would attack walmarts and shopping malls around the country with small bombs on the day after Thanksgiving. this action would bring our purchase based economy to an instant halt, people would stop spending and going out. retailers would panic as Decemeber makes or brakes their year and begin mass layoffs, there would be a massive sell off on walstreet, sales tax revenues would dwindle. By christmas a 1/3 of the country would be unemployed, there would be riots, and most of the country would become a police state.

Because the people would take shit into their own hands and vote people that will actually try and eliminate the threat.

Doors Done Rite
post #22 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-13-2010, 01:56 PM
Punk Ass Newbie

I still havent heard the interview but i listned to comentary about on jeff boltons show. apparently it was a hack interview and made glenn beck look worse than medina. She also had a surge in contributions afterwards. lets hope for the best

never risk your reputation
post #23 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-15-2010, 11:24 AM
Lifer

Here's another article about this incident with Glenn Beck, but they include Palin in this one.http://www.nationalexpositor.com/News/2211.html

post #24 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-15-2010, 12:01 PM
Worship me

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03trubluGT View Post

Yes.

We have Incident Command training in where we have to group up and submit mass casualty/terrorism scenarios to the instructor for the class.

We had limited budget ($250k) and only 5 "bad guys" to wreak as much havoc as we could.

We were going to have one guy with a rocket propelled grenade strike a fuel tanker at take off. It would go down in a residential area, but due to the amount of fuel, it would create a huge fire. We would have gone in the area before hand and disabled all the fire hydrants so that the FD could not access water to fight the fires. We would then send a couple of guys to disburse a mustard agent into the closest hosptials so that any victims transported would have to go to the furthest hospitals. Treating people would be almost impossible because those hospitals attacked with the agent would be evacuating to other hospitals. It would cripple the EMS system.

I would give a D- minus to any plan that counts on you hitting a fast moving target with an RPG.
post #25 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-15-2010, 12:52 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03trubluGT View Post

Yes.

Man there is a-lot wrong with this. So how are you going to take out a tanker over a residential area if you have already blown it up on take-off? Have you ever tried to put out a fire that is fuel by a liquid such as diesel or gas with water? I think your making this shit up or maybe you just failed the class.

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut View Post
Bullet sort of looses his grip when he factually gets his ass tore off.
post #26 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-15-2010, 03:02 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67camino View Post
Man there is a-lot wrong with this. So how are you going to take out a tanker over a residential area if you have already blown it up on take-off? Have you ever tried to put out a fire that is fuel by a liquid such as diesel or gas with water? I think your making this shit up or maybe you just failed the class.
Do you know what is considered takeoff? Most people define it as while on the runway to the point of final flight altitude. If it is accelerating to altitude, it is still during "takeoff" by most standards. Come on now, stop the nitpicking and get some common sense. The majority of aircraft from JRB are over civilian population for several minutes at least. The runway ends at or near Ridgmar Mall. How about hitting it right at liftoff (while fully fueled) and it slams into the mall? Yeah, you really made a great point! LMAO!

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
post #27 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-15-2010, 03:15 PM
makin' bacon

Quote:
Pretty sure he was talking about fire-fighters trying to extinguish the flaming neighborhood that the plane just crashed into 60 seconds after going wheels-up off the runway.

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky

post #28 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-15-2010, 03:58 PM
Lifer

Hitting a airplane after or shortly after take-off with a RPG would be like hitting a Dove with a 22 rifle I aint going to say it can't be done but come on really. With 250k in your budget why would you chose a RPG to do that job.

Quote:
post #29 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-15-2010, 04:07 PM
makin' bacon

Quote:
Hitting a airplane after or shortly after take-off with a RPG would be like hitting a Dove with a 22 rifle I aint going to say it can't be done but come on really. With 250k in your budget why would you chose a RPG to do that job.
Odd how you just changed your argument when your excuses were explained.

He might have been confusing an RPG with a shoulder launched anti-aircraft missile. Or not, who knows, but I would think $250,000 would go a long way when creating a terrorist attack, just look what Timothy McVey with far less.

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky

post #30 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-15-2010, 06:08 PM
Lifer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Va_nY1gmWCM

So explain building 7. Not on fire, not hit by a plain. Not hit by any amount of falling debris.

All men should know Honor first, above all else!

Honor is not holding your hand out for something you did not earn.
Honor is not forcing your ideas, or belief on others.
Honor is not something given to you by way of job, or title.

Honor is learned, earned, practiced and respected by all decent men and women.
post #31 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-15-2010, 09:01 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Dude, it was a freaking table top exercise for a terrorism type mass casualty attack. Have you ever been a participant in an exercise like that?

< -- has been in several.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
post #32 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-15-2010, 09:02 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazz007 View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Va_nY1gmWCM

So explain building 7. Not on fire, not hit by a plain. Not hit by any amount of falling debris.
Are you still on the conspiracy?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #33 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-15-2010, 09:58 PM
PAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by AL P View Post
I would give a D- minus to any plan that counts on you hitting a fast moving target with an RPG.
Granted, I know jack squat about them, but what if you were in the weeds at the end of the runway and shot it right up the ass? That would likely make it a great deal easier. Or would it?
post #34 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-15-2010, 11:04 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox466 View Post
Granted, I know jack squat about them, but what if you were in the weeds at the end of the runway and shot it right up the ass? That would likely make it a great deal easier. Or would it?
Man, if they (RPG's) are portrayed accurately in the movies (I have never seen one fired in person) they could definitely hit a plane taking off from JRB standing in the little farmers market at the south end of the runway.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #35 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-16-2010, 08:16 AM
Lifer

They are accurate to about 100 meters on very slow or stationary targets, like a hovering helicopter.

Quote:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement