Houston people - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-04-2010, 08:11 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Houston people

Debra Medina will be in The Woodlands to speak, I just got this in my email. I am going to try to go.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meet DEBRA MEDINA for Texas Governor
Aggressively Pursuing States' Rights!
Date:
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Time:
7:00pm - 9:00pm
Street:
314A Pruitt Road, The Woodlands 77380
RSVP: http://www.meetup.com/Texas-9-12-Rev...ndar/12167267/
Description

MEET DEBRA MEDINA - A GREAT CHOICE FOR TEXAS GOVERNOR! She stood out as the true conservative in the first debate - now don't miss this opportunity to hear Debra Medina share with Southeast Texans her position on the important issues facing our state. RSVP - seating limited!

MORE ABOUT DEBRA MEDINA: Debra has proven her ability to not just speak of her convictions, but actually exercise them. During this time when it is critical for Texas to assert its 10th Amendment Rights and protect Texans from the encroachments of the federal government, Debra is ready to do more than just talk about nullification - she's ready to act!

Debra has always drawn strength from the courage of her convictions. She first got involved in politics in the early 1990s, when she saw that local leaders were not honoring the pro-life principles that guide her beliefs. As chair of the Republican Party of Wharton County, she took the Republican Party of Texas to court in 2008 over violations in how the state convention was run.

She homeschooled both her children long before homeschooling had the kind of support and visibility it has today. She graduated from San Antonio’s Baptist Memorial Hospital System School of Nursing in 1984, and later earned a bachelor’s degree in Business Management from the evangelical Christian Le Tourneau University. In 2002, she founded her own business, Prudentia Inc., which specializes in improving medical billing procedures.

Through it all, Debra has waged and won battles that were not always popular – battles that often demanded uncompromising personal sacrifice. But this kind of strength is no surprise. After all, one of her ancestors fought in the Revolutionary War. Another lost his life in the fall of 1842 in the Dawson Massacre near San Antonio, fighting to preserve Texas independence.

Today, Debra Medina continues this legacy. She stands solidly on the principles of limited government, a sound economy, individual liberty and the inviolable importance of family, community and faith.

DON'T MISS THIS CHANCE TO MEET THE TRULY CONSERVATIVE CANDIDATE FOR TEXAS GOVERNOR - DEBRA MEDINA!

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-04-2010, 10:40 PM
DERP DERP DERP

You should hit on her, bet you can't fuck her.

post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-04-2010, 10:44 PM
Lifer

Tell her that her presence is needed, up here in the Amarillo area.

Then try to knock off a piece.

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-04-2010, 10:59 PM
Hero in a half shell

Thanks for the post! I like a lot of what she has to say and I'm off that day, so I should be able to make it unless something comes up.

Will let the parents know as well!

post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-04-2010, 11:48 PM
Lifer

wish i could make it.i might be able to make the drive.i'm still hunting medina t-shirts damn it!

RON PAUL '08
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-05-2010, 12:10 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Go to the site in my sig. They are on there for sale.

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-05-2010, 12:21 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip McNeely View Post
Go to the site in my sig. They are on there for sale.
they are all back ordered.

ive been putting out signs for the medina campaign all week.word is we should be getting some by saturday.

RON PAUL '08
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-05-2010, 12:29 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast83 View Post
they are all back ordered.

ive been putting out signs for the medina campaign all week.word is we should be getting some by saturday.
Im going by on Saturday to pick some signs up myself.

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

Sponsored Links
Advertisement