I know you've heard me pushing this before, but... - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-03-2010, 05:24 AM Thread Starter
Out

I know you've heard me pushing this before, but...

In light of your POTUS' recent actions and influence on other members of our governing body, we should consider how we are going to choose our next President. Hopefully, many have learned from their previous decisions. We need help. We need control of our government, not vice versa. We need to elect someone who will not conform to the elitist mentality that these elected officials run this country, rather carry out the desires of "We the People" within the confines of our laws, Constitution, liberties and rights. Please take some time to look at Alan Keyes and listen to him with an open mind. I know trust is hard for just about anyone running for office, but we have to make a decision some time. No better time than now to start looking. If any of you have any other ideas or suggestions, I'm open to listen.

Here are a couple more:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2ULyDweBkI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXvyI70yun4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfD5w-ylK9s

Above, Alan Keyes is speaking at a Jim Andersen event, but listen to his beliefs in what we need. Listen to his passion. I tried like hell, but I couldn't find the teleprompter
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-03-2010, 07:35 AM
Lifer

What has he accomplished that should earn my vote? Haven't we learned what happens when you vote for someone based on what comes out of their mouth instead of what comes out of their actions?
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-03-2010, 06:38 PM Thread Starter
Out

Since the mian stream parties both feel offended by him, he's been kept out of the Senate and Oval Office. During his time on Reagan's staff and as a diplomat, he kept Reagan from making some mistakes. One was that he led the charge against an Arab-backed U.N. resolution calling for investigation of Israeli settlements. Everyone in the UN agreed after his push. He also convinced Reagan from imposing economic sanctions on South Africa as punishment for apartheid, which would have made us look like fucking bullies. We were still liking our wounds from Viet Nam fiasco. He has always been strong in his Conservative nature, yet still breaking from the Republican Party, heading up the Constitution Party (check that out).

Just for fun, I've always enjoyed his on and off radio show, "America's Wake-Up Call" He also had a TV show on NBC, which I never got a chance to see, but that Liberal network dropped him, of course.

He led a lawsuit to bring Obama's birth certificate before a Federal court, but it was never allowed for some reason (I've heard many excuses). He kicked the shit out of Obama in the 2004 Illinios Senate race, but nobody was going to beat the Democratic candidate that year.

There has been controversy with his campaigns, but no illegal activity was found. Basically, he salaried himself, which is legal, but not common as most of the candidates are usually stinking rich to begin with so they can shit on people that can't raise as much or are not as fortunate as they are.

All in all, Alan Keyes has the capabilities with his posture, speaking abilities, confidence, and diplomacy. He has done more than most candidates that we've seen entering the race in the last few elections, but for some reason, both parties are scared shitless of him.

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-03-2010, 11:23 PM
Canada is welcome here.

They're afraid because he sounds like a real man, and not a spineless piece of human garbage, undeserving of human life. Yeah, I think anyone who would subvert the will of the people and take freedom away from his fellow man should die. Just my opinion.

I guess you never know, being a politician and all. Then again all you can really do is vote for who you think best represents your interests, and hope for the best. Or run for office yourself. You can try to influence them once they are in office, but as we all know once they are in, they are in. The

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksthem1 View Post
i think thedark1337 is a pretty cool guy. eh plays the game and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillaxed View Post
- later on when i was about 16 i suddenly came to the realization that i had zero appeal to women and i said "i'm going to say i'm gay from now on"
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-04-2010, 08:39 AM
NEOCON EDUCATOR

WASP bigot right wingers would never vote for a black man.

And African Americans will not vote for him as an independent candidate because they see him as a sell out who talks white and who is not in touch with their world.

Republicans drove the car off the cliff and democrats had to do all of the work getting it back out of the ditch

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds at dfwstangs.net

MONEY NEVER SLEEPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by slow99 View Post
When you pull in 20 million percent a year like BULLET, you have your share of 5 and 6 figure days!

GENUFLECT TO THE BULLET

FACTS ARE LIKE ACID TO THE SKIN OF REPUBLICONS
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-04-2010, 08:47 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullet View Post
WASP bigot right wingers would never vote for a black man.

And African Americans will not vote for him as an independent candidate because they see him as a sell out who talks white and who is not in touch with their world.
But those who truly want what is best for this country will vote for him, and until those two groups grow up they will be part of the problem in America.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
-Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

"A Republic, if you can keep it"
- Benjamin Franklin

The way to peaceably remove elected officials who deviate from the constitution of the United States of America...
www.blowoutcongress.com
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-04-2010, 09:44 AM
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!

I like Alan Keyes but he falls into that unelectable category that Ron Paul also occupies.

Sarah Palin is electable but I'm convinced that a Palin Presidency would be an utter disaster.

Newt Gingrich is probably one of the best conservative minds in politics. I think he would make a great President. But, I also think his history is still kicking him in the balls. But I do think he is more electable than everyone else..

Bobby Jindal seems to be doing a pretty good job with Louisiana but he is pretty much out because he wants to finish the job he started there (thank God)

Rick Perry... well let's just follow Nancy Reagan's advice and Just Say No.

Jeb Bush is a great guy and seems more solidly conservative than GW. But will this country elect another Bush??

One thing that may be VERY interesting is on the Democratic side of the 2012 race. There is NO guarantee that Obama will secure the nomination. If he continues to fuck up I think Hillary will give him another challenge and probably win the nomination. I think many of us might agree that a Hillary Clinton Presidency wouldn't have been nearly as big of a disaster as Obama's has been..

We're Adopting. Contact us through our website.

http://www.theboyetts.com

You can also LIKE us on Facebook
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-04-2010, 11:19 AM Thread Starter
Out

An incumbant will not fail to get his party's nomination and anyone running against Obama after his first term will admit that anything they sided with him during the first 4 years was a dumb choice. Pretty much political suicide. Hillary is smarter than that.

Jeb won't even get the nomination because the Republicans will play 2012 with too much care. Running mate? Maybe, depending on who is running.

Jindal is staying in LA. I honestly think that is best. LA needs him anyway and he has been/will be very effective for them. I can see him utilized as an advisor, though.

LOLz @ Perry! Might as well be Gulliani.

Newt's history has got him done in forever... basically because of his Evangelical ties, the Libs will push the history you speak of.

Sarah is the Republican version of Obama. No thanks. She's just eye candy.

We're running out of options, folks. I still have faith in Huckleberry Hound and Ramin Noodles. If they ever ticketed together I'd jump on that wagon.

Keyes would run Independant and be blamed for stealing Conservative votes. But how can I honestly NOT vote for him if he ran? We will never see anything other than main stream Rep/Dem party wins If we maintain that mentality. In my panic, I voted for McCain just to get the less of the evils in and he did need every vote (and then some lolz). I will not waste a vote again.
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-04-2010, 01:36 PM
Lifer

How do yall feel about Michele Bachmann?
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-04-2010, 01:45 PM Thread Starter
Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hass View Post
How do yall feel about Michele Bachmann?
Other than her questioning the military's decision for the troop surge, she lines up with (what I think are) ideal stances on just about every issue.

Just for the record, I'd hit it.
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-04-2010, 02:33 PM
DFWMUSTANGS.NET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny View Post
Other than her questioning the military's decision for the troop surge, she lines up with (what I think are) ideal stances on just about every issue.
This.

Quote:
Just for the record, I'd hit it.

AND THIS!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement