ACOGS are Unconstitutional! - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 27 (permalink) Old 01-19-2010, 11:46 AM Thread Starter
Bullet Sponge

ACOGS are Unconstitutional!

Seems the makers of ACOGS are racists little bastards because they're putting scripture on the sights making them turn innocent rifles into "Jesus rifles" according to anti religion nuts.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/us-mil...ory&id=9575794
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 27 (permalink) Old 01-19-2010, 11:48 AM
Doing things the lazy way

R

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOHCTR
You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!
post #3 of 27 (permalink) Old 01-19-2010, 11:51 AM
Time Served

I want me a Jesus rifle!

post #4 of 27 (permalink) Old 01-19-2010, 11:55 AM
Lifer

https://www.dfwstangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=408046

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
-Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

"A Republic, if you can keep it"
- Benjamin Franklin

The way to peaceably remove elected officials who deviate from the constitution of the United States of America...
www.blowoutcongress.com
post #5 of 27 (permalink) Old 01-19-2010, 11:58 AM
Lifer

Is it not okay to voice your personal beliefs, even if you're an product manufacturer? It's not like they're saying they won't sell them to Tyrone Biggums or Jluv

post #6 of 27 (permalink) Old 01-19-2010, 12:24 PM
CJ
User may be editing post.

you will not find "separation of church and state" in our constitution.
post #7 of 27 (permalink) Old 01-19-2010, 12:27 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
you will not find "separation of church and state" in our constitution.
That is the point I am trying to make over there. Seems like that is the only leg some people have to stand on because nobody has said anything back...

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
-Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

"A Republic, if you can keep it"
- Benjamin Franklin

The way to peaceably remove elected officials who deviate from the constitution of the United States of America...
www.blowoutcongress.com
post #8 of 27 (permalink) Old 01-19-2010, 01:08 PM
Time Served

I could care less even if it says "allah akhbar" on the bar code if the optics allow our guys to shoot straight through the skull of a rabid Jihadi...

All this tells me is that the American people still haven't figured it out yet...

If things like the above are what you are worried about, you have a very big wake up call coming... and it won't be long...

post #9 of 27 (permalink) Old 01-19-2010, 01:26 PM
Meeeeooowww

Makes me want a TA31F even more.

post #10 of 27 (permalink) Old 01-19-2010, 01:44 PM
T-MINUS

As a Christian, I say - give the Jesus guns to me, for religious reasons and help me, help you keep church and state separated!!

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #11 of 27 (permalink) Old 01-19-2010, 07:18 PM
NOT the Oldest Fart HERE

I wonder if they quit using that pig lard lube on the bullets

corrosion resistance is important, I bet they still use it
post #12 of 27 (permalink) Old 01-19-2010, 09:03 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLAN View Post
Makes me want a TA31F even more.
Had one. Excellent optic! Super clear glass.

99 Light Pewter Metallic FRC Corvette,TSP 5.3 heads, TSP 229/231 .623/.617 110.5 cam, FAST 92/NW 92 TB, LGMotorsports Longtubes, Corsa Pace Car cat back, Vararam and LS7 clutch.
post #13 of 27 (permalink) Old 01-19-2010, 10:12 PM
Time Served

This may come as a shock to many of you..... I know our educational system has failed everyone by rewriting history communist style in a way that would make Lenin, Stalin and even Hitler pround....

The founding fathers who wrote The Constitution of the United States of America (and used phrases like "under God") were all a bunch of gun toting Bible thumping Christians. It's why In God We Trust made it onto the currency too.

Heck you might even be surprised to learn exactly why Thomas Jefferson read the Koran too. I bet they didn't bother teaching you that in school. Heck they don't even teach math anymore.
post #14 of 27 (permalink) Old 01-19-2010, 10:12 PM
Time Served

Awesome!

I really want one now!

68 Coupe- 351w, Twisted Wedge heads, XE284 cam, T5, disc conversion, former 6 cylinder car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOHCTR View Post
(thats right, in a fucking duel with guns, Jackson allowed his oppenent to fucking shoot at him before shooting back). Now we have Obama, who is a little bitch. God damn the presidency of the US is just not the same as it used to be.
post #15 of 27 (permalink) Old 01-19-2010, 11:19 PM
not exclude

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyS View Post
This may come as a shock to many of you..... I know our educational system has failed everyone by rewriting history communist style in a way that would make Lenin, Stalin and even Hitler pround....

The founding fathers who wrote The Constitution of the United States of America (and used phrases like "under God") were all a bunch of gun toting Bible thumping Christians. It's why In God We Trust made it onto the currency too.

Heck you might even be surprised to learn exactly why Thomas Jefferson read the Koran too. I bet they didn't bother teaching you that in school. Heck they don't even teach math anymore.
False.
post #16 of 27 (permalink) Old 01-19-2010, 11:22 PM
CJ
User may be editing post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exlude View Post
False.
I'd disagree with that, most were.
post #17 of 27 (permalink) Old 01-19-2010, 11:33 PM
Time Served

Quote:
False.
LOL so you've fallen for the Communist propaganda spread by the new regime. Imagine my surprise.....
post #18 of 27 (permalink) Old 01-20-2010, 02:18 PM
Lifer

Quote:
False.
This

"If "pro" is the opposite of "con", is "progress" the opposite of "congress"? ...Gallagher
post #19 of 27 (permalink) Old 01-20-2010, 04:57 PM
Token Troll

Quote:

Jefferson read the Koran to read up on his adversaries. Might want to look up the Barbary Coast War before you go embellishing his faith.

'05 Redfire Mustang

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey
post #20 of 27 (permalink) Old 01-20-2010, 08:33 PM
Canada is welcome here.

If I was the spokesperson for that arms maker I would tell anyone who had a problem with it to take their complaint and stick it jist right back up their ass. If you don't like it, don't buy it. If the US gov't don't like it, don't buy it. Not like they give a shit...

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksthem1 View Post
i think thedark1337 is a pretty cool guy. eh plays the game and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillaxed View Post
- later on when i was about 16 i suddenly came to the realization that i had zero appeal to women and i said "i'm going to say i'm gay from now on"
post #21 of 27 (permalink) Old 01-20-2010, 11:02 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostTX View Post
Jefferson read the Koran to read up on his adversaries. Might want to look up the Barbary Coast War before you go embellishing his faith.
This is correct. Now they didn't teach you that in school now did they?
post #22 of 27 (permalink) Old 01-21-2010, 09:17 AM
Token Troll

Quote:
This is correct. Now they didn't teach you that in school now did they?
There's a lot they don't teach in school. What's your point?

'05 Redfire Mustang

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey
post #23 of 27 (permalink) Old 01-21-2010, 09:35 AM
Lifer

Quote:

Did you ever bother to read The Constitution of the United States of America, or did they not teach you about it in school? If you did bother to read it, or if they did teach you about it in school, you must be unable to comprehend well-written words and/or have a learning disability, because nowhere in the Constitution are the words "Christianity", "Bible", " God", etc. used.

Thanks for providing us with this opportunity to make a fool out of you though, and please do come back with some more wrong information.
post #24 of 27 (permalink) Old 01-21-2010, 11:09 AM
Time Served

He's probably referring to the Declaration Of Independence, which does have references to God and the Divine....

post #25 of 27 (permalink) Old 01-21-2010, 11:18 AM
Lifer

About which he just might be equally ignorant.
post #26 of 27 (permalink) Old 01-21-2010, 12:47 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Majestyk View Post
About which he just might be equally ignorant.
True... True....

post #27 of 27 (permalink) Old 01-21-2010, 11:41 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Majestyk View Post
Did you ever bother to read The Constitution of the United States of America, or did they not teach you about it in school? If you did bother to read it, or if they did teach you about it in school, you must be unable to comprehend well-written words and/or have a learning disability, because nowhere in the Constitution are the words "Christianity", "Bible", " God", etc. used.

Thanks for providing us with this opportunity to make a fool out of you though, and please do come back with some more wrong information.

The word "Lord" did appear, and I'm sure you think they were referencing you and your omnipotence.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement