Sometime's Karma is a bitch... - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-14-2010, 05:52 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Sometime's Karma is a bitch...

The guy who couldn't seem to find any banned weapons or WMD materials in Iraq, found something a bit... "different" on the internet...

Former Chief U.N. Weapons Inspector Scott Ritter Nabbed in Teen Sex Sting

Holy crap... Check this out:

"Former chief United Nations weapons inspector Scott Ritter was arrested in a Pennsylvania sex sting in November on a litany of charges involving a lewd Internet conversation with a person he thought was a 15-year-old girl"

"Ritter was reportedly charged in a June 2001 sex sting in New York, but the case was dismissed. He had been charged with attempted child endangerment after arranging to meet a person he thought was a 16-year-old girl at a fast-food restaurant. The girl was actually an undercover police officer."

"The New York Post reported Ritter was caught in a similar case in April 2001 involving a 14-year-old girl, but he was never charged."

Wow, 3 times that they KNOW about...

All politics aside, this guy needs to be put away....

Last edited by 88Kaufmann; 01-14-2010 at 05:57 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-14-2010, 05:58 PM
Lifer

He got caught or was nearly caught twice before this and he kept trying to have sex with chidren? Damn, he is a sick fuck!

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
post #3 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-14-2010, 06:01 PM
Lifer

The UN is full of great people.

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.

post #4 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-14-2010, 06:16 PM
Lifer

Maybe he spent most of his time in Iraq looking for teenage girls and not WMD's.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
post #5 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-14-2010, 06:25 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

UN Team Member: "Scott, This is the 6th All-Girl School we've searched this week. Why don't we try that old military base that has a permanent green haze and smells like bug spray?"

Scott Ritter: "Well... That's just where they would EXPECT us to look. Now make sure you get the address and phone number of every student here. They look delicious... err, I mean SUSPICIOUS...."

post #6 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-14-2010, 06:29 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88kaufmann View Post
un team member: "scott, this is the 6th all-girl school we've searched this week. Why don't we try that old military base that has a permanent green haze and smells like bug spray?"

scott ritter: "well... That's just where they would expect us to look. Now make sure you get the address and phone number of every student here. They look delicious... Err, i mean suspicious...."
lol!

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
post #7 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-14-2010, 10:30 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88Kaufmann View Post
UN Team Member: "Scott, This is the 6th All-Girl School we've searched this week. Why don't we try that old military base that has a permanent green haze and smells like bug spray?"

Scott Ritter: "Well... That's just where they would EXPECT us to look. Now make sure you get the address and phone number of every student here. They look delicious... err, I mean SUSPICIOUS...."

The trouble with doing something right the first time is that nobody appreciates how difficult it was.
post #8 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-15-2010, 12:23 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88Kaufmann View Post

Very nice! I love the last line, it's a classic.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #9 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-15-2010, 06:43 AM
Lifer

I never understood why they go after people that want to fuck 16 year olds.... Sure it "illegal" but 16 year olds fuck all the time...

Now going after people that want to have sex with a 12 year old I understand.

"His tricked out trans am guzzles every dime he brings home"

2004 RC SWB F150 5.4 - Saleen S/C'd 5.4 3V
1979 Pace Car - Not the usual mods
1984 Gt-350 - Trickflow'd 302
1992 Coupe - Vortech'd 393
1997 Viper GTS - H/C and Giggles

Buy my F-150 Vortech Setup! - Link
post #10 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-15-2010, 11:07 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FATHERFORD View Post
I never understood why they go after people that want to fuck 16 year olds.... Sure it "illegal" but 16 year olds fuck all the time...

There has to be a cutoff somewhere. Where do you cutoff adults from juveniles then?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #11 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-15-2010, 11:39 AM
GROWED UP WRONG

Quote:

You dont have a daughter do you?
post #12 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-16-2010, 10:05 AM
Rockin' da fumanchu

Location: On the straight and narrow,stumbling at best, only by Gods grace.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopped54 View Post
No joke.

Listen to my buddy, Jeff Bolton, from 6-9 AM Mon-Fri.

Obamanomics = Trickle Up Poverty

Think you need to format/reinstall your OS(XP), read this first.
post #13 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-16-2010, 10:16 AM
Lifer

Always thought he was a goofball.
post #14 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-16-2010, 10:31 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopped54 View Post
No shit. If it had been my 14-year-old daughter, they wouldn't be "investigating" him. They'd be burying him.

post #15 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-16-2010, 01:28 PM
NEOCON EDUCATOR

What is ethical about a cop telling a flat out lie to entrap someone over the internet ?

At least get him to meet you in person to see if he carries out the intent.

And you wonder why the charges got dropped in the other 2 cases.

Republicans drove the car off the cliff and democrats had to do all of the work getting it back out of the ditch

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds at dfwstangs.net

MONEY NEVER SLEEPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by slow99 View Post
When you pull in 20 million percent a year like BULLET, you have your share of 5 and 6 figure days!

GENUFLECT TO THE BULLET

FACTS ARE LIKE ACID TO THE SKIN OF REPUBLICONS

Last edited by bullet; 01-16-2010 at 01:34 PM.
post #16 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-16-2010, 03:44 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullet View Post
What is ethical about a cop telling a flat out lie to entrap someone over the internet ?

At least get him to meet you in person to see if he carries out the intent.

And you wonder why the charges got dropped in the other 2 cases.
So police saying they are underage and seeking out people who would prey on them is not a good thing? How is it ethical to allow pedophiles to commit their crimes without consequences?

How would you catch predators from attempting to lure children into having sex?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #17 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-16-2010, 04:16 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
So police saying they are underage and seeking out people who would prey on them is not a good thing? How is it ethical to allow pedophiles to commit their crimes without consequences?

How would you catch predators from attempting to lure children into having sex?
You should give up all undercover work. Hell, just eliminate the whole Vice department.

Bullet should stick to what he *thinks he knows...the stock market. He bases everything off of that anyway.

post #18 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-16-2010, 04:37 PM
Full tilt boogie !!

Quote:

You're not serious with that shit are you?

**SKAGG NASTY** Just another 9 second street car.

post #19 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-16-2010, 04:40 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut View Post
You should give up all undercover work. Hell, just eliminate the whole Vice department.

Bullet should stick to what he *thinks he knows...the stock market. He bases everything off of that anyway.
Yeah, he is a bright one!

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #20 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-16-2010, 08:56 PM
NEOCON EDUCATOR

8.06. ENTRAPMENT.

(a) It is a defense to prosecution that the actor engaged in the conduct charged because he was induced to do so by a law enforcement agent using persuasion or other means likely to cause persons to commit the offense.

Other means such as lying about you age over the internet.

So you are saying it is 100% ok to misrepresent the truth in order to entrap someone ?

If someone is online and they say they are 16 and you say I will give you alcohol, do you get charged with making alcohol accessible to a minor ?

Republicans drove the car off the cliff and democrats had to do all of the work getting it back out of the ditch

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds at dfwstangs.net

MONEY NEVER SLEEPS

Quote:
When you pull in 20 million percent a year like BULLET, you have your share of 5 and 6 figure days!

GENUFLECT TO THE BULLET

post #21 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-16-2010, 09:06 PM
Lifer

Your interpretation sucks. Depends on who solicited who. If he pursued the cop, he's guilty. If the cop pursued him, it's entrapment. It's the same when a lady cop poses as a hooker. The perpetrator has to instigate the "deal". This chump probably got off on early charges because of a technicality.

post #22 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-16-2010, 09:54 PM
Lifer

Quote:
8.06. ENTRAPMENT.

(a) It is a defense to prosecution that the actor engaged in the conduct charged because he was induced to do so by a law enforcement agent using persuasion or other means likely to cause persons to commit the offense.

Other means such as lying about you age over the internet.

So you are saying it is 100% ok to misrepresent the truth in order to entrap someone ?

If someone is online and they say they are 16 and you say I will give you alcohol, do you get charged with making alcohol accessible to a minor ?
The standard is that the police officer cannot lie and cause an innocent person to confess to a crime or commit a crime he would otherwise not commit. The classic violation of the lie is "If you will just admit to me that you committed the crime you can go home."

The acceptable way to say it is "if you tell the truth about what you did, we will obviously try to take that into consideration, but we need to know exactly what you did before ZI can say what will happen."

In the sex offender case, the officer tells the guy, "I am a 12/13/14/15/16 year old girl and I am alone." How would a person who was not considering committing the poffense of sexual assault of a minor show up to the house or send sexually explicit images to the child? The only person who would go through with the crime and committ a furtherance of the crime is someone who was not being entrapped by LE, they had the predisposition to commit it already.

It might be entrapment if the officer said "I am old enough" or something else very non-specific, but even then an innocent person would not make any acts in furtherance unless they were predisposed to commit the crime..

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #23 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-17-2010, 11:07 PM
The Decent Guy

Location: staying away from the tall woman with the adams apple.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
The standard is that the police officer cannot lie and cause an innocent person to confess to a crime or commit a crime he would otherwise not commit. The classic violation of the lie is "If you will just admit to me that you committed the crime you can go home."

The acceptable way to say it is "if you tell the truth about what you did, we will obviously try to take that into consideration, but we need to know exactly what you did before ZI can say what will happen."

In the sex offender case, the officer tells the guy, "I am a 12/13/14/15/16 year old girl and I am alone." How would a person who was not considering committing the poffense of sexual assault of a minor show up to the house or send sexually explicit images to the child? The only person who would go through with the crime and committ a furtherance of the crime is someone who was not being entrapped by LE, they had the predisposition to commit it already.

It might be entrapment if the officer said "I am old enough" or something else very non-specific, but even then an innocent person would not make any acts in furtherance unless they were predisposed to commit the crime..
cops defending cops what a shock,

I know a person that did the talk to an underage person sting thing, he went to jail for 2yrs I think he was given 10yrs. His crime, talking to an underage girl and the "girl" asking to meet after a convo they had. he agreed on the net, on the day of he never got with in 3 blocks of the meeting place, the police had video of him from his lunch to him sitting in a store parking lot to him leaving to go back to work or home, and then seeing him going the wrong way swarm and arrest him. Funny thing about the video is, the audio is missing, police say it was faulty camera, yet use it to convict him of something he never did. I got to see the video after he got out of prison and the video they used shows no laws being broken or about to be broken. the cops lied about what was said during the video of him meeting at the store, when the meeting place was a motel per the police request.

so I would have to agree some of what bullet says, now if they show up to the meeting place sure the intent is there at that time, but other wise it is just talk. like when people make threats on here all the time it is just talk, or maybe you should start arresting those people as well they were going to commit the crime after saying they would.

post #24 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-19-2010, 04:13 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman View Post
cops defending cops what a shock,

I know a person that did the talk to an underage person sting thing, he went to jail for 2yrs I think he was given 10yrs. His crime, talking to an underage girl and the "girl" asking to meet after a convo they had. he agreed on the net, on the day of he never got with in 3 blocks of the meeting place, the police had video of him from his lunch to him sitting in a store parking lot to him leaving to go back to work or home, and then seeing him going the wrong way swarm and arrest him. Funny thing about the video is, the audio is missing, police say it was faulty camera, yet use it to convict him of something he never did. I got to see the video after he got out of prison and the video they used shows no laws being broken or about to be broken. the cops lied about what was said during the video of him meeting at the store, when the meeting place was a motel per the police request.

so I would have to agree some of what bullet says, now if they show up to the meeting place sure the intent is there at that time, but other wise it is just talk. like when people make threats on here all the time it is just talk, or maybe you should start arresting those people as well they were going to commit the crime after saying they would.

First, I am shocked that you have friends who are pedophiles.

Second, now that you agree with bullet I can say you are both wrong, but stay on the side of the sex offenders you seem to have as friends. It doesn't make you look bad at all. Nope, not at alllll.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #25 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-19-2010, 04:19 PM
Lifer

let me get this straight..

there are actual members on here who defend pedophiles?

WTF is wrong with you?!

shm short block, vortech s trim, 3.55's, AFM power pipe,etc..
S/c cobra (me) vs N20 cobra race 2

S/c Cobra vs N2O Cobra Race 3
post #26 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-19-2010, 04:31 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schargedcobra97 View Post
let me get this straight..

there are actual members on here who defend pedophiles?

WTF is wrong with you?!

It is all entrapment! It's unfair how the cops throw out the possibility of having sex with children! They wouldn't have had sex with underage children except for the fact that some terrible cop acted like a schoolgirl/boy on the internet!

It's all a travesty for bullet and Cartman and all of their pedophile friends who were set up!

LMGDAO!

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #27 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-19-2010, 06:56 PM
NEOCON EDUCATOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman View Post

now if they show up to the meeting place sure the intent is there at that time, but other wise it is just talk. like when people make threats on here all the time it is just talk, or maybe you should start arresting those people as well they were going to commit the crime after saying they would.

That is my entire point.

Paldin, get off your holy roller bullshit. Only in your demented mind it is ok to lie to entrap somebody in a crime that never happened.

Show me where the legal definition of a "minor" says it is an adult pretending to be a minor ?

MONEY NEVER SLEEPS

Quote:

GENUFLECT TO THE BULLET

Last edited by bullet; 01-19-2010 at 07:06 PM.
post #28 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-19-2010, 07:03 PM
Lifer

Quote:
That is my entire point.

Paldin, get off your holy roller bullshit. Only in your demented mind it is ok to lie to entrap somebody in a crime that never happened.
uhh if that's what it takes to remove sick people from the streets, I would be glad the crime never happened...

I would much rather an innocent child NEVER be harmed

post #29 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-19-2010, 07:15 PM
NEOCON EDUCATOR

Quote:
uhh if that's what it takes to remove sick people from the streets, I would be glad the crime never happened...

I would much rather an innocent child NEVER be harmed

Maybe paladin out to arrest you for street racing then. He did not see you do it but it's obvious your intent is to break that law from the words in your sig.

MONEY NEVER SLEEPS

Quote:

GENUFLECT TO THE BULLET

post #30 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-19-2010, 07:25 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Maybe paladin out to arrest you for street racing then. He did not see you do it but it's obvious your intent is to break that law from the words in your sig.
maybe...

so what you are saying is..

you would much rather a child be violated AND witnessed by an officer of the law instead of stopping the pedophile before he/she fondles a child?

post #31 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-19-2010, 07:31 PM
NEOCON EDUCATOR

Quote:
maybe...

so what you are saying is..

you would much rather a child be violated AND witnessed by an officer of the law instead of stopping the pedophile before he/she fondles a child?

I'm all for being proactive but I would rather they do it like they do on dateline where the intent is shown when they show up at the house instead of just talking shit on the net. It would make the prosecuter's case stronger and result in more convictions.

MONEY NEVER SLEEPS

Quote:

GENUFLECT TO THE BULLET

post #32 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-19-2010, 09:39 PM
Lifer

Quote:
That is my entire point.

Show me where the legal definition of a "minor" says it is an adult pretending to be a minor ?
Keep trying dolt, but in the end you are putting yourself in the position of defending pedophiles. Why is that?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #33 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-19-2010, 09:41 PM
Lifer

Quote:
I'm all for being proactive but I would rather they do it like they do on dateline where the intent is shown when they show up at the house instead of just talking shit on the net. It would make the prosecuter's case stronger and result in more convictions.
Okay, but you weren't arguing that point, you were against the officers lying on the interent. How do you think they got the pervs into those houses? They lied to them!

Like I said, keep defending the pedophiles, it makes you and cartman look great!

< --- predicts a serious backtracking on their part here soon. LMAO!

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

Sponsored Links
Advertisement