LMAO...Double-standard in Administration - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 01:29 PM Thread Starter
Token Troll

LMAO...Double-standard in Administration

Headline:
Quote:
Anti-Terror Official Stayed on Ski Trip After Learning of Failed Bomb Plot

National Counterterrorism Center Director Michael Leiter reportedly didn't return to his office post in McLean, Va., until several days after Christmas, and his decision to do so has been looked down upon by intelligence officials.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010...led-bomb-plot/

Obama can stay on his Hawaiian trip and not say anything for 3 DAYS and this clown get blasted for doing the same thing??

'05 Redfire Mustang

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 01:53 PM
DFW MUSTANGS . NET

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostTX View Post
Headline:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010...led-bomb-plot/

Obama can stay on his Hawaiian trip and not say anything for 3 DAYS and this clown get blasted for doing the same thing??
Hypocrites, that's all the liberals are and will ever be.

post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 02:20 PM
Lifer

I dont have a problem with the president not being in the white house, who ever is president can do their job just as well no matter where they are in the world. department heads do not have that ability, thus need to be at their post.

post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 02:34 PM
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!

We look at that.. They found their scape goat.
post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 02:46 PM
Lifer

LMAO at the people who were screaming at Bush for not doing enough for some hurricane victims and then being silent when the Obama AND HIS STAFF are apparently all on vacation and remain on vacation after a terrorist attack!

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 03:17 PM
DFW MUSTANGS . NET

Quote:
Originally Posted by cannonball996 View Post
I dont have a problem with the president not being in the white house, who ever is president can do their job just as well no matter where they are in the world. department heads do not have that ability, thus need to be at their post.
The problem arises when the situation is not addressed for DAYS!! That would not have been acceptable for Bush and shouldn't be for Uncle Barry.

post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 03:22 PM
Lifer

I'd much rather Obummer be somewhere he can do the least damage, maybe they can vacation on a deserted island and forgotton about.....
post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 03:25 PM Thread Starter
Token Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
LMAO at the people who were screaming at Bush for not doing enough for some hurricane victims and then being silent when the Obama AND HIS STAFF are apparently all on vacation and remain on vacation after a terrorist attack!
See though...no one actually was hurt, so it really wasn't an attack or anything really serious...

'05 Redfire Mustang

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey
post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 03:30 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOOCBB View Post
The problem arises when the situation is not addressed for DAYS!! That would not have been acceptable for Bush and shouldn't be for Uncle Barry.
3 days for Barry to respond, and you could tell he didn't want to be there.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 03:39 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostTX View Post
See though...no one actually was hurt, so it really wasn't an attack or anything really serious...
Damn, I forgot that point. I bet the libs won't forget it though. If no one actually gets hurt, it is no big deal, right?

According to Napolitano the system worked great!

LMAO!

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
post #11 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 03:41 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut View Post
3 days for Barry to respond, and you could tell he didn't want to be there.
He was on vacation and that pesky job he has got in the way of his golf and fun at the beach!

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #12 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 03:44 PM
Lifer

Quote:
He was on vacation and that pesky job he has got in the way of his golf and fun at the beach!
I know it cut into his tanning time, but damn...

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
post #13 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 04:30 PM
DFW MUSTANGS . NET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut View Post
I know it cut into his tanning time, but damn...
literally lol

post #14 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 10:17 PM
Lifer

3 days for a comment... the only people who care about the time it took for a comment were the media, who worship everything he says. its not as if the nation was lost and in desperate need of an inspiring comment. and its not like the public did not already know what obama was going to say, he was going to express that he was not happy, and then give a shout out to the passengers that helped to stop him.

post #15 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-08-2010, 10:25 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Damn, I forgot that point. I bet the libs won't forget it though. If no one actually gets hurt, it is no big deal, right?

According to Napolitano the system worked great!

LMAO!
It only worked because one guy didn't fell like dying that day.
post #16 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-08-2010, 02:57 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by samuel642000 View Post
It only worked because one guy didn't fell like dying that day.
That's just it, the system didn't work and apparently she didn't know that. Obama sure made a great choice when he chose her, huh? Obama is not stupid, so why does he keep coming out to the public and correct his cabinet appointees and not change his poeple who obviously don't agree with him? I thought he was in charge?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #17 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-08-2010, 02:59 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cannonball996 View Post
3 days for a comment... the only people who care about the time it took for a comment were the media, who worship everything he says. its not as if the nation was lost and in desperate need of an inspiring comment. and its not like the public did not already know what obama was going to say, he was going to express that he was not happy, and then give a shout out to the passengers that helped to stop him.
So did you think it was a big deal when Bush didn't immediately fly to NO after Katrina? I mean the same people who are now saying it was no big deal for Obama and his whole freaking staff to do nothing after a terrorist attack weree screaming about incompetence when Bush responded immediately but not what the liberals thought was APPROPRIATE enough. How do you reconcile that little hypocrisy?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #18 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-08-2010, 03:14 PM
Lifer

Quote:
That's just it, the system didn't work and apparently she didn't know that. Obama sure made a great choice when he chose her, huh? Obama is not stupid, so why does he keep coming out to the public and correct his cabinet appointees and not change his poeple who obviously don't agree with him? I thought he was in charge?
Oh I know, that was my point, the system didn't work at all they just got lucky.
post #19 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-08-2010, 05:38 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by samuel642000 View Post
Oh I know, that was my point, the system didn't work at all they just got lucky.
I know it, you know, I just hope Obama and his idiot staff will figure it out.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #20 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-13-2010, 03:48 AM
The Decent Guy

Location: staying away from the tall woman with the adams apple.
Quote:
So did you think it was a big deal when Bush didn't immediately fly to NO after Katrina? I mean the same people who are now saying it was no big deal for Obama and his whole freaking staff to do nothing after a terrorist attack weree screaming about incompetence when Bush responded immediately but not what the liberals thought was APPROPRIATE enough. How do you reconcile that little hypocrisy?
Lol @ comparing Katrina to failed attempt.

1st the blame for Katrina belongs to the Gov of LA and the mayor of NO. They were offered help but refused saying they have it under control before it hit.
2nd bush is blasted once a few days goes by and there is still ZERO response from ANY Gov agency.

3rd Katrina is not something that can be stopped, but there was more then enough warning, meaning those that could leave and didn't are as much to blame, those that couldn't refer to #1. Now the attack on the plane, PA where are you at(LMAO) is something that can and wad stopped. As you posted no life was lost. When is any story big enough to demand attention when no life or property was lost? You may as well compare the 3 days to bush's 40 mins sitting and reading with kids when the towers were hit, oh wait both life and property were lost, still not the same.

Maybe Obama is taking the police rout and respond to the crime when they have a unit near by since no life was lost, but may be 10hrs before they show up which would be worse than 3 days since there are many police and only one POTUS.

Bash Obama all day, hell I will join in, but bash him things worthy of bashing and stop picking at straws hoping to find the one that will break the camels back.

Still LMAO at comparing Katrina to a failed attempt.

post #21 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-15-2010, 11:36 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman View Post
Lol @ comparing Katrina to failed attempt.

1st the blame for Katrina belongs to the Gov of LA and the mayor of NO. They were offered help but refused saying they have it under control before it hit.
2nd bush is blasted once a few days goes by and there is still ZERO response from ANY Gov agency.

3rd Katrina is not something that can be stopped, but there was more then enough warning, meaning those that could leave and didn't are as much to blame, those that couldn't refer to #1. Now the attack on the plane, PA where are you at(LMAO) is something that can and wad stopped. As you posted no life was lost. When is any story big enough to demand attention when no life or property was lost? You may as well compare the 3 days to bush's 40 mins sitting and reading with kids when the towers were hit, oh wait both life and property were lost, still not the same.

Maybe Obama is taking the police rout and respond to the crime when they have a unit near by since no life was lost, but may be 10hrs before they show up which would be worse than 3 days since there are many police and only one POTUS.

Bash Obama all day, hell I will join in, but bash him things worthy of bashing and stop picking at straws hoping to find the one that will break the camels back.

Still LMAO at comparing Katrina to a failed attempt.
LMAO at you not knowing that the comparison is not Hurricane to Terrorist attack, but response to both. What a simpleton you are, no wonder you avoid the political forum.

1st: The point is that you and your liberal partners blame Bush for not responding quickly enough when the primary responsibility is as you point out, the state and city. They failed miserably and Bush and the feds had to not only respond, they had to do it alone. You liberals slammed him for not responding soon enough. The comparioson is that you Bush hating liberals defend and ignore Obama's lack of response to a terrorist attack that was HIS and his administration's responsibility, no one else's. Please read this carefully: How is Bush to blame for a slow response to a hurricane that was primarily the state's responsibility to respond to first, but Obama is not at all responsible for a non-response to a terrorist attack that was his and only his responsibility? The answer to people that think like you do that Bush was wrong and Obama is okay is HYPOCRISY!

I have no idea what you were trying to say from the "3rd Katrina" stuff on. I will highlight a few of the more incomprehensible parts so you can see what I mean.

You belittle this terrorist attack that Obama has admitted was perpetrated by Al Quaeda as a "failed attempt" like it is no big deal. That is what Clinton thought in 1993 with the first WTC attack. You and your liberal friends have what I call the Pre-9/11 mentality. The idea is that it only takes 1 successful attack, like 9/11, to cause chaos. We have to be perfect or else people die! You keep spewing the hard core, hate-filled, typical liberal line but claim no liberalism. Yeah, keep denying it all the while throwing out evidence to the contrary. I love it!

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #22 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-17-2010, 11:19 PM
The Decent Guy

Location: staying away from the tall woman with the adams apple.
Quote:
LMAO at you not knowing that the comparison is not Hurricane to Terrorist attack, but response to both. What a simpleton you are, no wonder you avoid the political forum.

1st: The point is that you and your liberal partners blame Bush for not responding quickly enough when the primary responsibility is as you point out, the state and city. They failed miserably and Bush and the feds had to not only respond, they had to do it alone. You liberals slammed him for not responding soon enough. The comparioson is that you Bush hating liberals defend and ignore Obama's lack of response to a terrorist attack that was HIS and his administration's responsibility, no one else's. Please read this carefully: How is Bush to blame for a slow response to a hurricane that was primarily the state's responsibility to respond to first, but Obama is not at all responsible for a non-response to a terrorist attack that was his and only his responsibility? The answer to people that think like you do that Bush was wrong and Obama is okay is HYPOCRISY!

I have no idea what you were trying to say from the "3rd Katrina" stuff on. I will highlight a few of the more incomprehensible parts so you can see what I mean.

You belittle this terrorist attack that Obama has admitted was perpetrated by Al Quaeda as a "failed attempt" like it is no big deal. That is what Clinton thought in 1993 with the first WTC attack. You and your liberal friends have what I call the Pre-9/11 mentality. The idea is that it only takes 1 successful attack, like 9/11, to cause chaos. We have to be perfect or else people die! You keep spewing the hard core, hate-filled, typical liberal line but claim no liberalism. Yeah, keep denying it all the while throwing out evidence to the contrary. I love it!
you are a joke, where did I blame bush for katrina? the big blame falls on the Gov and Mayor but the after effect, come on you have to be the dumbest person if you think bush has no fault in the long time it took to just respond. it wasn't for 3 days that he even made a comment about the event. you are the biggest joke, that or you are borderline retarded, being a cop I would lean to the 2nd one.

the attack on the WTC wasn't failed, it just didn't produce the outcome they wanted. the Hijacker never got a chance to do his thing.

so if the attack is important because of american lives and you bash obama for taking time to respond, then why are you not full of rage and hate on bush lack of response to american lives being lost either with 9-11 or katrina? maybe you should move GWB balls to the side so you can at least read the full response and not the parts his balls don't block.

some day you will open your eyes and see that you are part of what killed the Rep party, and in a way lead us to this world now.

oh I know this post is nothing but obama love and liberal blah blah blah....since that is the only response you have to anything.

post #23 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-19-2010, 04:09 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman View Post
you are a joke, where did I blame bush for katrina? the big blame falls on the Gov and Mayor but the after effect, come on you have to be the dumbest person if you think bush has no fault in the long time it took to just respond. it wasn't for 3 days that he even made a comment about the event. you are the biggest joke, that or you are borderline retarded, being a cop I would lean to the 2nd one.

the attack on the WTC wasn't failed, it just didn't produce the outcome they wanted. the Hijacker never got a chance to do his thing.

so if the attack is important because of american lives and you bash obama for taking time to respond, then why are you not full of rage and hate on bush lack of response to american lives being lost either with 9-11 or katrina? maybe you should move GWB balls to the side so you can at least read the full response and not the parts his balls don't block.

some day you will open your eyes and see that you are part of what killed the Rep party, and in a way lead us to this world now.

oh I know this post is nothing but obama love and liberal blah blah blah....since that is the only response you have to anything.
I was not rehashing Katrine you dimwit. It was a comparison for those who thought Bush was responsible for a slow response and then gave Obama a pass on his, and his administrations non-response, manily idiots like YOU!

The 1993 WTC FAILED to take down the towers and made no change to our society because Clinton and the liberals treated it like a typical crime. It is the main cause of the terrorists preparation for 9/11 going on without disruption.

I hold Bush responsible for his response and Clinton responsible (mostly) for the actual attack. Bush's response was dead on and kept us safe for the rest of his Presidency.

I think the conservatives are doing just fine. I think the election today in Mass. will be the first in a long line of barometers in how conservatism and anti-Obama has come so far.

It only took your hero a few months to resurrect the conservative movement! I appreciate the expediency your hero oversaw!

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

Sponsored Links
Advertisement