The Dicklicker That Is Chris Dodd... - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-06-2010, 04:43 PM Thread Starter
HERE WE GO STEELERS

The Dicklicker That Is Chris Dodd...

Guess the pressure on the Democratic party, and him in particular, has forced him to resign his seat, just before the next election. Can I get a "Hell yeah!?"

This corrupt cocksucker, who took over the position from his corrupt cocksucking father years ago doesn't even have the balls to allow his constituents to vote his sorry ass out of office. Typical liberal shitbag.

Let's just hope someone even worse doesn't get voted in his place! I really hope this corrupt party of left-wing fuckheads implodes in on itself. Parts of the Republican party need to do the same. Get back to conservative basics, for Christ's sake!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-06-2010, 04:46 PM
T-MINUS

I wish he'd do it today.

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-06-2010, 04:50 PM
Worship me

I wish he would blow his fucking brains out on national TV. It would be hilarious. What a clown this guy is.

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-06-2010, 04:54 PM
Lifer

I think incumbents on both sides are feeling the heat. The liberals are really feeling it with the backlash from all the new bailouts, cap and tax, and the attempts at HC that is backfiring on them more each day.

I hope some truly conservative candidates come forward to take all of these incumbents place who have been corrupt and doing their own thing for a long time.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-06-2010, 05:03 PM
Lifer

must be getting HOT in the kitchen...

pussies.

RON PAUL '08
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-06-2010, 05:07 PM
Bullet Sponge

I love it. The dems are so scared they're just quitting. Hopefully this kills the health care bill and cap and trade
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-06-2010, 05:10 PM
T-MINUS

Potential negative - Dodd was trailing his republican challenger in polls. This could open the door for new democrat blood to come forward and capture the seat.

I'm with Al though. I want to see Dodd pull a Budd Dwyer on TV.

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-06-2010, 05:13 PM
Lifer

One of the Douche Nozzles that announced that he was not running for re-election today stated, "We have some very difficult decisions to make soon that will not be popular"

I take this to mean we are getting health care / cap and tax rammed into a body cavity soon.

Mopar63

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-06-2010, 05:16 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt View Post
Potential negative - Dodd was trailing his republican challenger in polls. This could open the door for new democrat blood to come forward and capture the seat.

I'm with Al though. I want to see Dodd pull a Budd Dwyer on TV.
Budd Dwyer is an inspiration to all crooked politicians, blow you're fucking brains out on live tv. I forgot all about that guy until you mentioned him.

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-06-2010, 05:19 PM
Lifer

Here's the video of BUD shooting himself. http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=860c9b9f3b

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement