Ron Paul nutswinger's... - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 93 (permalink) Old 12-30-2009, 12:33 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Ron Paul nutswinger's...

He shows his ass again in comments he made about the latest terrorist attempt. He stated that it was in retaliation for us bombing an al qaeda camp, yet the reservations for his flight were made way before our action on the camp.

I do not have a link to this, but heard a tape of it on the radio this morning on WBAP. He got owned...badly.

Again, his lack of foreign policy savvy (and his loose-cannon-like reactions) just reinforces why I didn't vote for him.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 93 (permalink) Old 12-30-2009, 12:44 PM
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!

Slightly off subject.

One of Time's writers took a swing at Ron Paul's ideas to get rid of the Fed. Note that they didn't totally throw it under the bus but pointed out many of the flaws with it..

http://curiouscapitalist.blogs.time....Top+Stories%29
post #3 of 93 (permalink) Old 12-30-2009, 12:54 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

That's a good read, Sarge. As I've said before, I agree with a lot of Paul's ideas, but he comes across as a nut-job with some of his theories/ideas on foreign policy and the overall economy.

Last edited by Vertnut; 12-30-2009 at 02:21 PM.

post #4 of 93 (permalink) Old 12-30-2009, 12:57 PM
mannish boy

please quit using an apostrophe to pluralize nouns
post #5 of 93 (permalink) Old 12-30-2009, 01:13 PM
PAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
Hi Forrest's wife!

post #6 of 93 (permalink) Old 12-30-2009, 02:22 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
So does your lack of punctuation offset my overuse of it?

post #7 of 93 (permalink) Old 12-30-2009, 03:15 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut View Post
That's a good read, Sarge. As I've said before, I agree with a lot of Paul's ideas, but he comes across as a nut-job with some of his theories/ideas on foreign policy and the overall economy.
I agree.

I will keep my comments about RP to a minimum since I have been pretty vocal about him in the past. I can't wait until the nutswingers show up en masse though.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
post #8 of 93 (permalink) Old 12-30-2009, 04:42 PM
Lifer

Nut swinger?

Wow nice liberal tactic.

Yes I like RP. I like Allen Keys too. I like their ideas. And I like them a hell of a lot more than the obama.

Just a question for you people that insist on bashing this man.

Do you dislike all of his ideas? If not all, then what percent of his ideas to you not like?

And while your thinking about it, what percent of ideas do you not like about the politician that you approve of? Or do you even know their ideas, or how they have voted on bills?

All men should know Honor first, above all else!

Honor is not holding your hand out for something you did not earn.
Honor is not forcing your ideas, or belief on others.
Honor is not something given to you by way of job, or title.

Honor is learned, earned, practiced and respected by all decent men and women.
post #9 of 93 (permalink) Old 12-30-2009, 04:44 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazz007 View Post
Nut swinger?

Wow nice liberal tactic.

Yes I like RP. I like Allen Keys too. I like their ideas. And I like them a hell of a lot more than the obama.

Just a question for you people that insist on bashing this man.

Do you dislike all of his ideas? If not all, then what percent of his ideas to you not like?

And while your thinking about it, what percent of ideas do you not like about the politician that you approve of? Or do you even know their ideas, or how they have voted on bills?
Did you read post #3? It appears you haven't.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
post #10 of 93 (permalink) Old 12-30-2009, 05:01 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
Did you read post #3? It appears you haven't.
Yep, your right. Nope I did not. Too late to edit.

All men should know Honor first, above all else!

Honor is not holding your hand out for something you did not earn.
Honor is not forcing your ideas, or belief on others.
Honor is not something given to you by way of job, or title.

Honor is learned, earned, practiced and respected by all decent men and women.
post #11 of 93 (permalink) Old 12-30-2009, 05:12 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazz007 View Post
Yep, your right. Nope I did not. Too late to edit.
You can always use the "ninja edit" option.

I'm so far from liberal, it would scare the piss out of you...really.

post #12 of 93 (permalink) Old 12-30-2009, 05:14 PM
The Decent Guy

Location: staying away from the tall woman with the adams apple.
Quote:
He shows his ass again in comments he made about the latest terrorist attempt. He stated that it was in retaliation for us bombing an al qaeda camp, yet the reservations for his flight were made way before our action on the camp.

I do not have a link to this, but heard a tape of it on the radio this morning on WBAP. He got owned...badly.

Again, his lack of foreign policy savvy (and his loose-cannon-like reactions) just reinforces why I didn't vote for him.
you do know there are more than one of those camps out there that we have bomb right? he might have used the recent one since it is fresh in his mind, didn't hear the interview. but I love how new rep bash anybody and everybody not named palin, mccain, or thompson all three are just as nutty as you claim rp is. the fact you even back palin at all shows how retarded your ideals are. the only harm RP could have done for this country if elected would have been to shut our boarders to all comers meaning less of a chance of those we want out getting in.

post #13 of 93 (permalink) Old 12-30-2009, 05:19 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman View Post
you do know there are more than one of those camps out there that we have bomb right? he might have used the recent one since it is fresh in his mind, didn't hear the interview. but I love how new rep bash anybody and everybody not named palin, mccain, or thompson all three are just as nutty as you claim rp is. the fact you even back palin at all shows how retarded your ideals are. the only harm RP could have done for this country if elected would have been to shut our boarders to all comers meaning less of a chance of those we want out getting in.
I don't understand why DFWstangs doesn't revoke your membership...seriously. Did I mention Sarah Palin? You have no idea how stupid RP has come across to the country. The man got cold-busted for opening his mouth about something he obviously knows nothing about....sort of like you! What a coincidence...

Again, if you'll just stick to Hog football, you at least have a clue.

post #14 of 93 (permalink) Old 12-30-2009, 05:25 PM
The Decent Guy

Quote:
I don't understand why DFWstangs doesn't revoke your membership...seriously. Did I mention Sarah Palin? You have no idea how stupid RP has come across to the country. The man got cold-busted for opening his mouth about something he obviously knows nothing about....sort of like you! What a coincidence...

Again, if you'll just stick to Hog football, you at least have a clue.
again, you bash someone for their lack, as you see it, and I bring to light those that you think are better and you get mad because now you look like a bigger fool than you claim rp to be....lol. rp can slip up everyday from now till he dies and still not equal that of bush jr, yet you love that man so.

you backed a horse that couldn't win, you are upset that obama got in, you blame everybody but the new look rep fans here, when in fact you and those like you are more to blame. knowing how the country felt about bush jr, you all should have backed the one most not like him as the choice, but you fear he will pull troops from a war that we shouldn't have fought. people like you that got obama into office now we all have to live with this crap.

post #15 of 93 (permalink) Old 12-30-2009, 05:28 PM
Lifer

Quote:
So we have articulated specific reasons why we think RP is "nutty" and have admitted he would be much better than any Democrat that was available in the last election but you dislike other conservative candidates like Palin and Thompson without giving any specific reason(s), correct? It sounds like you have gotten your "hpot for RP vagina" hurt to me!

Why is RP so much better than Palin or Thompson? Please articulate what their probelms are?

You are coming acorss like a typical RP nutswinger when you slam other conservatives like a schoolchild with no real reason other than getting your feelings hurt. Why is it RP or no one else, not even a conservative choice like Palin or Thompson?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #16 of 93 (permalink) Old 12-30-2009, 05:30 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
again, you bash someone for their lack, as you see it, and I bring to light those that you think are better and you get mad because now you look like a bigger fool than you claim rp to be....lol. rp can slip up everyday from now till he dies and still not equal that of bush jr, yet you love that man so.

you backed a horse that couldn't win, you are upset that obama got in, you blame everybody but the new look rep fans here, when in fact you and those like you are more to blame. knowing how the country felt about bush jr, you all should have backed the one most not like him as the choice, but you fear he will pull troops from a war that we shouldn't have fought. people like you that got obama into office now we all have to live with this crap.
Please refer to my previous post. RP cannot afford to "slip up" if he's the POTUS...we already have that. He opened his rather large, opinionated mouth, and said something that was proven to be totally wrong. Talk about "backing the wrong horse"? RP would be that horse...

post #17 of 93 (permalink) Old 12-30-2009, 05:33 PM
Lifer

Quote:

You seriously have no clue. It is completely ironic you call anyone out like this. LMAO!

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #18 of 93 (permalink) Old 12-30-2009, 05:35 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
You seriously have no clue. It is completely ironic you call anyone out like this. LMAO!
He just makes it too damn easy.

post #19 of 93 (permalink) Old 12-30-2009, 05:49 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Please refer to my previous post. RP cannot afford to "slip up" if he's the POTUS...we already have that. He opened his rather large, opinionated mouth, and said something that was proven to be totally wrong. Talk about "backing the wrong horse"? RP would be that horse...
I really do think it is funny the argument that we are getting attacked for startig the war in Iraq. The RP (and his idiot followers) who claim that acts like Islamic extremist terrorists started attacking us AFTER we went into Iraq and ignore the hostage crisis for Carter, attacks in Somalia against America, the USS Cole attack, the 1993 WTC attacks, and most of all, the 9/11 attacks!

If we would just ignore the rest of the world like RP suggests, we would be okay!

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #20 of 93 (permalink) Old 12-30-2009, 05:59 PM
Lifer

Give me a candidate that you like. Any candidate, for any position.

I'm going to find an inaccurate quote that they made, and start a new thread baiting you (insert politician here) nutswingers to post in it.

This could be fun. We could go pretty far with this. There are an awful lot of 'large, opinionated mouths that say things that are proven to be totally wrong' in the world of politics, wouldn't you agree?

I think it's pretty minor. I wouldn't say that one statement shreds his foreign policy credibility. I actually think that you or anyone else that chooses to roast him over it is shredding your own credibility just to make a point about "Ron Paul nutswinger's..."

And this is yet another instance of "conservatives" bickering while the liberals are raiding the henhouse.
post #21 of 93 (permalink) Old 12-30-2009, 06:08 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46Tbird View Post

I'm going to find an inaccurate quote that they made, and start a new thread baiting you (insert politician here) nutswingers to post in it.

This could be fun. We could go pretty far with this. There are an awful lot of 'large, opinionated mouths that say things that are proven to be totally wrong' in the world of politics, wouldn't you agree?

I think it's pretty minor. I wouldn't say that one statement shreds his foreign policy credibility. I actually think that you or anyone else that chooses to roast him over it is shredding your own credibility just to make a point about "Ron Paul nutswinger's..."

And this is yet another instance of "conservatives" bickering while the liberals are raiding the henhouse.
There are varying degree's of inaccurate quotes, and this happens to be a biggie, or do you not agree? I mean, this just happened. This isn't some old audio from 1979. There are no less than 10 candidates off the top of my head that I would place above Ron Paul. How about you pick one? Do you really think that RP is "the" answer? I've said before that I like a lot of his policies, but the point of this thread was to show WHY he did not (and does not) earn our votes.

post #22 of 93 (permalink) Old 12-30-2009, 06:17 PM
Aspiring Bean Counter.

Quote:
There are varying degree's of inaccurate quotes, and this happens to be a biggie, or do you not agree? I mean, this just happened. This isn't some old audio from 1979. There are no less than 10 candidates off the top of my head that I would place above Ron Paul. How about you pick one? Do you really think that RP is "the" answer? I've said before that I like a lot of his policies, but the point of this thread was to show WHY he did not (and does not) earn our votes.
He isn't the answer, but he does a good job of polarizing conservatives which is something that conservatives desperately need right now. You've all banded together in this cocoon of "Defend, Defend, Defend." You're calling out the people with whom you don't agree but you're not calling out your "people" (people whose names you've yet to mention). You can find fault in everyone and everything but yourselves and your manner of thinking.

I've said it a few times before and I'll say it again: this sudden conservative revolt against big government WILL NOT last. The Republican party simply knows that their best shot with the median-voter is going anti-government; once they've got the power again it's going to go back to the same old song and dance of tax and spend, regulate and limit freedoms and cover up what you can't handle.

And why do you need to show why he doesn't earn your votes? He's already stated that he's not running again, so it should be a non-issue right?

post #23 of 93 (permalink) Old 12-30-2009, 06:20 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowhand View Post
He isn't the answer, but he does a good job of polarizing conservatives which is something that conservatives desperately need right now. You've all banded together in this cocoon of "Defend, Defend, Defend." You're calling out the people with whom you don't agree but you're not calling out your "people" (people whose names you've yet to mention). You can find fault in everyone and everything but yourselves and your manner of thinking.

I've said it a few times before and I'll say it again: this sudden conservative revolt against big government WILL NOT last. The Republican party simply knows that their best shot with the median-voter is going anti-government; once they've got the power again it's going to go back to the same old song and dance of tax and spend, regulate and limit freedoms and cover up what you can't handle.
Again...I didn't hear Mitt Romney (or any other candidate I might support) spout off about why the hijacker attempted to knock a plane out of the sky...only Ron Paul. So yes, I called him on it.

post #24 of 93 (permalink) Old 12-30-2009, 06:25 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Again...I didn't hear Mitt Romney (or any other candidate I might support) spout off about why the hijacker attempted to knock a plane out of the sky...only Ron Paul. So yes, I called him on it.
Do you really think Mitt Romney, a Mormon, is "the" answer??
post #25 of 93 (permalink) Old 12-30-2009, 06:30 PM
Lifer

And..
Quote:
Rep. Paul – who favored the attack on Afghanistan in 2001 as a legitimate response to the September 11 attacks – has in recent years argued that the more than eight-year-long occupation of Afghanistan and military strikes on other Muslim nations are increasingly being viewed by Muslims as a foreign occupation force that props up corrupt governments rather than a legitimate anti-terrorism effort. Regarding the most recent hijacking of an airline on Christmas day, Paul noted that interventionist-minded policy-makers are “never asking the question: What is the motive?” Dr. Paul went on to explain that the most recent would-be airline hijacker “said why he did it. He said because we bombed Yemen two weeks ago. That was his motive.”
He was dead wrong about the specific motive of the individual bomber. But do you think he's wrong about Muslims fearing us as an occupation force in their land? Are we successfully changing their perception of the US? Do you think our current actions in the Middle East are going to reduce terrorism against the US in the long run?

As a staunch Conservative, what do you think our presence in the Middle East is intended to do? What do you think we could do to improve our chances of "winning the war in Afghanistan" and leave with them positive perceptions of the USA? We had an Ace in the hole when we removed the German and Japanese governments - those people led shitty lives under their governments' rule and we improved that for them. Are we going to do the same in Afghanistan?
post #26 of 93 (permalink) Old 12-30-2009, 06:30 PM
Lifer

Quote:

I think every person who ran as a Republican was better than RP. That includes the RINO's like Guiliani and McCain.

Do you think RP is the best person to be POTUS out of all possibilities? Do you think all lifelong politicans are corrupt and out of contention?

So if RP was not available or running, who do you think would be best or acceptable since you admit there is no perfect candidate, not even RP.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #27 of 93 (permalink) Old 12-30-2009, 06:39 PM
Lifer

Quote:
I think every person who ran as a Republican was better than RP. That includes the RINO's like Guiliani and McCain.
Fair enough.
Quote:
Do you think RP is the best person to be POTUS out of all possibilities?
I hope not. Better than some.
Quote:
Do you think all lifelong politicans are corrupt and out of contention?
Yeah, I do.
Quote:
So if RP was not available or running, who do you think would be best or acceptable since you admit there is no perfect candidate, not even RP.
I like Giuliani better than anyone else on the Rep ticket. That doesn't mean I want to vote for a Republican. I think they are the exact same bullshitters the Democrats are, they just come in a different wrapper. For both parties, it is 100% about centralizing power, corruption, money for friends, screwing the taxpayer, and convincing voters that they have no alternatives. It worked on you and Vertnut.

I will be looking for a non-Dem / non-Rep to throw my vote away on in 2012. You can throw it away on anything you want to. Texas will still vote Republican.
post #28 of 93 (permalink) Old 12-30-2009, 06:49 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Fair enough.

Yeah, I do.

I like Giuliani better than anyone else on the Rep ticket. That doesn't mean I want to vote for a Republican. I think they are the exact same bullshitters the Democrats are, they just come in a different wrapper. For both parties, it is 100% about centralizing power, corruption, money for friends, screwing the taxpayer, and convincing voters that they have no alternatives. It worked on you and Vertnut.

I will be looking for a non-Dem / non-Rep to throw my vote away on in 2012. You can throw it away on anything you want to. Texas will still vote Republican.
Fair enough. You don't appear to be a RP nutswinger.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #29 of 93 (permalink) Old 12-30-2009, 07:07 PM
Lifer

It doesn't matter if big bird or Albert Einstein holds the title of POTUS. It's the same agenda continuously marching forward with a different face. The POTUS is just a programmed speaker for the BANKERS. RP is one of two congress men that refuses to accept the pension plan that pays you after 5 years of service, and it's a good chunk of change he's refusing to accept because it's "not right" in his words. IMO RP is a patriot, which is more than I can say for the last few sorry excuses we had in office. We need a completely new system that isn't owned by any banking/special interests. If the system isn't created by we the people, it's not to be trusted by we the people.

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
post #30 of 93 (permalink) Old 12-30-2009, 07:11 PM
Aspiring Bean Counter.

Quote:
Fair enough.

Yeah, I do.

Yes, yes and yes.

I don't really care for Giuliani, but I'd rather have his much more moderate views in office than anyone else running on the Republican ballot. Still wouldn't have caught me voting for him, however.

post #31 of 93 (permalink) Old 12-30-2009, 07:19 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowhand View Post
Yes, yes and yes.

I don't really care for Giuliani, but I'd rather have his much more moderate views in office than anyone else running on the Republican ballot. Still wouldn't have caught me voting for him, however.
Who have you supported in the last couple of elections that would have done an adequate job?

Who do you support in the future if you could get them to run?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #32 of 93 (permalink) Old 12-30-2009, 07:44 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Do you really think Mitt Romney, a Mormon, is "the" answer??
We have a muslim now, so why not? Kennedy was the first catholic, so why not?

I would support him over RP for sure.

post #33 of 93 (permalink) Old 12-30-2009, 09:44 PM
Lifer

Not a "nutswingger" and I probably don't agree with everything that comes out of his mouth, but I do feel like he is a very rare breed in Washington that honestly cares about our country and the American people. Right or wrong, I feel he is trying to do what is best for our country even if it puts him in a bad spot with others. I like that. Will there ever be another congressman like him when he's gone?
post #34 of 93 (permalink) Old 12-30-2009, 09:49 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jw33 View Post
Not a "nutswingger" and I probably don't agree with everything that comes out of his mouth, but I do feel like he is a very rare breed in Washington that honestly cares about our country and the American people. Right or wrong, I feel he is trying to do what is best for our country even if it puts him in a bad spot with others. I like that. Will there ever be another congressman like him when he's gone?
I don't doubt that his heart is in the right place, but that doesn't make all of his policies right. Barry thinks he's doing what's right for the country, too.

I hope there's a new breed of politician coming out soon. We damn sure need it.

post #35 of 93 (permalink) Old 12-30-2009, 10:04 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jw33 View Post
Very well put. I doubt we'll see someone like RP get a chance in congress again.

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
post #36 of 93 (permalink) Old 12-30-2009, 10:25 PM
Canada is welcome here.

Quote:
Please shut the fuck up with that kind of bullshit. I beg of you.
post #37 of 93 (permalink) Old 12-30-2009, 11:07 PM
Lifer

im not saying shit on this one boys,im out! lol

RON PAUL '08
post #38 of 93 (permalink) Old 12-31-2009, 01:30 PM
Lifer

RP didn't say the motive was because of the attack in Yemen. RP said that the terrorist said that it was his motive.

myspace.com/tylerdurdin
post #39 of 93 (permalink) Old 01-01-2010, 03:17 AM
The Decent Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenacious j View Post
RP didn't say the motive was because of the attack in Yemen. RP said that the terrorist said that it was his motive.
Lol thank you I just read the comments and say the one making fun of him then posted his own answer.

Palin is a joke who couldn't run a state with the population of a big city yet you like her to run our country. Who else are you, vertnut, backing?

The difference between Obama and RP, when it comes to they are doing what they think is best for us, is RP knows what he is talking about. Obama lives by hope, which is fine, but hope alone without knowledge leads nowhere.

It doesn't matter how much you hate RP he will not run again, the rep party will either split or follow the new path and assure us of more liberal government.

But coming from people that believe bush was a good or great POTUS tells me all I need to know about how valid your opinions are.

post #40 of 93 (permalink) Old 01-01-2010, 08:22 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Lol thank you I just read the comments and say the one making fun of him then posted his own answer.

Palin is a joke who couldn't run a state with the population of a big city yet you like her to run our country. Who else are you, vertnut, backing?

The difference between Obama and RP, when it comes to they are doing what they think is best for us, is RP knows what he is talking about. Obama lives by hope, which is fine, but hope alone without knowledge leads nowhere.

It doesn't matter how much you hate RP he will not run again, the rep party will either split or follow the new path and assure us of more liberal government.

But coming from people that believe bush was a good or great POTUS tells me all I need to know about how valid your opinions are.
You're knocking Palin, but what has RP "run"? NOTHING. Please shitcan that weak-ass argument. I'm not even talking about Palin here.
I don't hate RP. Did you read this thread? You're blind, young man. Bush was a good POTUS. Not great, but good. When you're a grownup, you'll realize it, too. Our country got sucked into a fraud of a POTUS because YOUR generation bought into his hokey bullshit. You guys believe anything you're told as long as it's what you want to hear, whether it's RP or Barry, or whoever.

I've stated in this thread (if you'll read it) that I liked some of RP's policies. The German people will tell you that they liked some of Hitler's policies, too, and he had some great idea's. The problem is that the bad outweighs the good...

Happy New Year!

post #41 of 93 (permalink) Old 01-01-2010, 02:15 PM
The Decent Guy

Quote:
You're knocking Palin, but what has RP "run"? NOTHING. Please shitcan that weak-ass argument. I'm not even talking about Palin here.
I don't hate RP. Did you read this thread? You're blind, young man. Bush was a good POTUS. Not great, but good. When you're a grownup, you'll realize it, too. Our country got sucked into a fraud of a POTUS because YOUR generation bought into his hokey bullshit. You guys believe anything you're told as long as it's what you want to hear, whether it's RP or Barry, or whoever.

I've stated in this thread (if you'll read it) that I liked some of RP's policies. The German people will tell you that they liked some of Hitler's policies, too, and he had some great idea's. The problem is that the bad outweighs the good...

Happy New Year!
Bush jr was a joke, Obama is a bigger joke, but to say he was good for thing during his 8yrs is boderline insane. While I think bush had some good intentions he either by choice or by being misled by those he trusted, did everything to better his family and friends while shitting on every single American outside those listed. I would like to think he just made bad choices, we all do, but every choice made had a huge upside to him, his family, or friends.

What you fail to realize is that it isn't people like me that got Obama into office it is people like you, pali, Denny, etc... Instead of demanding more from your party you instead bicker amoung yourselves and spend too much time picking apart those in the same party.

You claim that I haven't read this thread yet you start the thread with RP says this an is wrong then post up the script and it says the man accused states he did this because of this. You should have put the blind hate behind you and listen to what was said and who said it, but you are so blinded by your hate that you see or hear only what you want, much like a spoiled girl.

post #42 of 93 (permalink) Old 01-01-2010, 02:29 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Bush jr was a joke, Obama is a bigger joke, but to say he was good for thing during his 8yrs is boderline insane. While I think bush had some good intentions he either by choice or by being misled by those he trusted, did everything to better his family and friends while shitting on every single American outside those listed. I would like to think he just made bad choices, we all do, but every choice made had a huge upside to him, his family, or friends.

What you fail to realize is that it isn't people like me that got Obama into office it is people like you, pali, Denny, etc... Instead of demanding more from your party you instead bicker amoung yourselves and spend too much time picking apart those in the same party.

You claim that I haven't read this thread yet you start the thread with RP says this an is wrong then post up the script and it says the man accused states he did this because of this. You should have put the blind hate behind you and listen to what was said and who said it, but you are so blinded by your hate that you see or hear only what you want, much like a spoiled girl.
People like ME put Barry in office? LOL! Why don't you check out how many middle-aged white men voted for Barry before you start making false claims? You're making this way too easy, man.

post #43 of 93 (permalink) Old 01-01-2010, 02:59 PM
Lifer

Quote:

Happy New Year!
I love how the RP nutswngers claim all lifelong politicians are crooked and then say he will not be even though he is a lifelong politician who has accomplished nothing but be part of the problem for all of those years.

Why is RP the one and only politician who was in office while all the bad things happened who gets no blame for them by his nutswingers?

I also love how most of his nutswingers are all young and claim others got Obama into office when it was mostly young people who voted Obama in, not us middle aged white guys. This young generation will be known for screwing this country up almost irreversibly by voting him in and they claim we did it! How typical RP supporter that logic is!

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #44 of 93 (permalink) Old 01-01-2010, 03:32 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
I love how the RP nutswngers claim all lifelong politicians are crooked and then say he will not be even though he is a lifelong politician who has accomplished nothing but be part of the problem for all of those years.

Why is RP the one and only politician who was in office while all the bad things happened who gets no blame for them by his nutswingers?

I also love how most of his nutswingers are all young and claim others got Obama into office when it was mostly young people who voted Obama in, not us middle aged white guys. This young generation will be known for screwing this country up almost irreversibly by voting him in and they claim we did it! How typical RP supporter that logic is!
Ahem...well said!

post #45 of 93 (permalink) Old 01-01-2010, 04:20 PM
The Decent Guy

Quote:

well to put it as simple as I can for you look at what he turns down and brings to light about the happenings in congress, about how the banks, tabacco, medco, etc have their hands in all the pockets and how it is wrong for him or any of them to take their money and vote how they are told vs doing what is actually right for the people.

vertnut people like you who bickered about this rep or that rep instead of the issues put it out there for the world to see that even the REP are divided on who or how they should be, the DEMS saw this and backed a two horse race almost from the start, with both horses having like ideals.

since you like to call people nutswingers so much, lets talk about mccain and what a piss poor choice he was, we won't even bring up the nail in the coffin vp he choose. what makes him so great? He fought in a war, got shot down a few times, was a pow, what makes him any better than than rp? what has he done for this country since being in office, what has he brought to the attention of the american people, what was his vote on the pension plan?

post #46 of 93 (permalink) Old 01-01-2010, 04:26 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
well to put it as simple as I can for you look at what he turns down and brings to light about the happenings in congress, about how the banks, tabacco, medco, etc have their hands in all the pockets and how it is wrong for him or any of them to take their money and vote how they are told vs doing what is actually right for the people.

vertnut people like you who bickered about this rep or that rep instead of the issues put it out there for the world to see that even the REP are divided on who or how they should be, the DEMS saw this and backed a two horse race almost from the start, with both horses having like ideals.

since you like to call people nutswingers so much, lets talk about mccain and what a piss poor choice he was, we won't even bring up the nail in the coffin vp he choose. what makes him so great? He fought in a war, got shot down a few times, was a pow, what makes him any better than than rp? what has he done for this country since being in office, what has he brought to the attention of the american people, what was his vote on the pension plan?
McCain was a piss poor choice. So what? I voted AGAINST Obama, and would have no matter WHO it was! You don't get it, and I don't have the time or patience to teach you how it works! RP was NOT a credible candidate. You need to deal with that the best way you can. How is it MY fault that Barry is in office?

post #47 of 93 (permalink) Old 01-01-2010, 09:23 PM
Lifer

Quote:
McCain was a piss poor choice. So what? I voted AGAINST Obama, and would have no matter WHO it was! You don't get it, and I don't have the time or patience to teach you how it works! RP was NOT a credible candidate. You need to deal with that the best way you can. How is it MY fault that Barry is in office?
Well said. I would have loved to have had a viable candidate I liked (Thompson) to vote for against Obama, but instead I just voted against him. Imagine if the RP nutswingers had done the same? Who knows, maybe Obama would have lost! It is just as likely to have happened as it is for a lifelong politician like RP to have done things differently. LMAO!

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #48 of 93 (permalink) Old 01-01-2010, 09:36 PM
The Decent Guy

Quote:
Wait so you voted for somebody you didn't believe in? Lol. I understand why you liked bush so much. I wrote in my vote, knowing it doesn't matter who I vote for in TEXAS R will always win here. But I voted for the person I wanted. So how is that any more my fault than yours for Obama being elected?

You two act so immature with name calling and what not, must be sad to live as you do.

post #49 of 93 (permalink) Old 01-02-2010, 08:03 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Wait so you voted for somebody you didn't believe in? Lol. I understand why you liked bush so much. I wrote in my vote, knowing it doesn't matter who I vote for in TEXAS R will always win here. But I voted for the person I wanted. So how is that any more my fault than yours for Obama being elected?

You two act so immature with name calling and what not, must be sad to live as you do.
You keep voting your conscience, and you'll wind up with NOTHING, just like you have now. I did that in '92 when I voted for Perot and I got 8 years of Clinton, and you know what? NOTHING changed!

Please don't act like you know anything about me. Guys like me live in the REAL world, and have since before you were born. I'm a typical small businessman that hires men to build the houses I sell. My little business puts food on the table for a lot of families besides my own.

You keep worshiping RP, and see how far that gets you. When/if you ever have a family and learn some REAL responsibility, then come on back and we can have an "adult" discussion.

post #50 of 93 (permalink) Old 01-02-2010, 03:52 PM
The Decent Guy

Quote:
You keep voting your conscience, and you'll wind up with NOTHING, just like you have now. I did that in '92 when I voted for Perot and I got 8 years of Clinton, and you know what? NOTHING changed!

Please don't act like you know anything about me. Guys like me live in the REAL world, and have since before you were born. I'm a typical small businessman that hires men to build the houses I sell. My little business puts food on the table for a lot of families besides my own.

You keep worshiping RP, and see how far that gets you. When/if you ever have a family and learn some REAL responsibility, then come on back and we can have an "adult" discussion.
Lol I don't worship anybody on this earth. Clinton was the best rep president we have had since Regan, look at his policy and compare them to what the rep party line are and you will see he is more rep than dem. Clinton only mistakes were getting caught with an affair and not pushing congress for troops in the BHD and pulling out instead. Everything else pushed us forward as a country. Sure there is the ARM deal but that had to pass thru a rep congress for him to ok it.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement