Mosque being built at ground zero - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-28-2009, 02:22 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Mosque being built at ground zero

Check it out. http://www.hudsonny.org/2009/12/mosq...round-zero.php

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-28-2009, 02:39 PM
Lifer

Didn't you here we are no longer a "christian nation" and this is just another nail in the coffin.

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut View Post
Bullet sort of looses his grip when he factually gets his ass tore off.
post #3 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-28-2009, 03:34 PM
Bullet Sponge

I wonder what would happen if someone walked in there when it was done, yelled "Allah Ackbar!" and blew himself up

post #4 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-28-2009, 03:37 PM
T-MINUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by forever_frost View Post
I wonder what would happen if someone walked in there when it was done, yelled "Allah Ackbar!" and blew himself up
From your lips....

I see a 'slamming' of the country to wake us up.

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #5 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-28-2009, 03:38 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Our government would build them another one at tax payers expense.
post #6 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-28-2009, 03:58 PM
Lifer

there is only one religion that matters in this country and it is the all mighty dollar. if they can come up with the money, then it looks like they can do anything they like.

the mosque has been there a while, with few complaints, now they want to build a community center and the new york elitist get upset that it might start attracting homeless people to the most expensive neighborhood in the world.

post #7 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-28-2009, 04:02 PM
Bullet Sponge

Ah Cannonball... I was wondering where you were on this. No, they are pissed because this is ground zero where those Islamic fucks slammed planes into a building and now they want to build a Mosque there? Fuck that.
post #8 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-28-2009, 04:20 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Ah Cannonball... I was wondering where you were on this. No, they are pissed because this is ground zero where those Islamic fucks slammed planes into a building and now they want to build a Mosque there? Fuck that.
no they already have a mosque there, the mosque is wanting to build a community center. we were not attacked by a religion, or a god.

post #9 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-28-2009, 04:24 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cannonball996 View Post
no they already have a mosque there, the mosque is wanting to build a community center. we were not attacked by a religion, or a god.
We were attacked in the name of a religion.
post #10 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-28-2009, 04:28 PM
Lifer

Can you guys imagine what this world would be like if there had been no crusades? Or the spanish hadn't kicked out the moors from their country? The Muslim religion is just getting closer and closer to taking over the world. It is making christianity look like a pussy cat.
post #11 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-28-2009, 06:15 PM
makin' bacon

Quote:
we were not attacked by a religion,.
Bullshit. We were attacked by religious extremists in the name of a religion that has called for the deaths of all non-believers, and the attack and destruction of America was/is encouraged by the leaders of that religion. How can you say that we were not attacked by a religion?

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky

post #12 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-28-2009, 06:32 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67camino View Post
We were attacked in the name of a religion.
every group uses religion to justify their actions... when santa anna attacked the alamo, he had catholic priests march with his army, bless his soldiers, the church justified his actions, the man believed he was doing God's will. yet no one in texas seems to have a problem with all the catholic churches in san antonio.

post #13 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-28-2009, 06:55 PM
Lifer

Quote:
every group uses religion to justify their actions... when santa anna attacked the alamo, he had catholic priests march with his army, bless his soldiers, the church justified his actions, the man believed he was doing God's will. yet no one in texas seems to have a problem with all the catholic churches in san antonio.
Does the Catholic religion say that it's people have the right to kill all other non-catholics?

Do all extreme catholics think that all other religions should be killed off? The muslims do.

NO NO NO, it should be DFWLS1's, CUMMINS, C6 VETTES.net
post #14 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-28-2009, 06:56 PM
Lifer

That is some bullshit. HOW ARE the residents of NY allowing this???? I know they are fuckin pissed. I know if I lived there and had a relative or friend that was killed I'd be causing a hell storm.

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

post #15 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-28-2009, 08:20 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89gt-stanger View Post
Does the Catholic religion say that it's people have the right to kill all other non-catholics?

Do all extreme catholics think that all other religions should be killed off? The muslims do.
no religion justifies killing, yet through out history religious leaders tweaked the message of their religions to justify wars, executions, and even murders.

al qaeda did not attack us because we are christians or they want to force islam on us, they attacked us because they did not want western businesses and governments in their lands. now how do you get a deeply religious people to fight for you if their religion is appose to killing? simple, you bribe a few of their religious leaders to justify it to their congregations and come fight for you. kings and politicians have been doing this since the beginning of time

post #16 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-28-2009, 08:22 PM
Bullet Sponge

Yep, you're right Cannonball. It's our fault and we deserved it. Go ahead and put up that Mosque
post #17 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-28-2009, 08:57 PM
T-MINUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by mstng86 View Post
Can you guys imagine what this world would be like if there had been no crusades? Or the spanish hadn't kicked out the moors from their country? The Muslim religion is just getting closer and closer to taking over the world. It is making christianity look like a pussy cat.
They will for awhile, until the crusades start back up. I still say that we need to nuke mecca.

Until that happens we'll have to suffice with a retard, a jansport and some IED's to combat the desired take over of America by these sadistic, confused fucks.

Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #18 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-28-2009, 10:18 PM
PAN

Quote:
al qaeda did not attack us because we are christians or they want to force islam on us, they attacked us because they did not want western businesses and governments in their lands.

Further proof you're a fucking dumbass. Do you seriously believe that bullshit? They attack us to keep us from putting up 7-11s on the corner sand dune?

They attack us because that's what they do. They've been attacking other countries and cultures for decades, centuries even. Truth is they don't need a reason other than "not a Muslim". That in and of itself is all they need. They're fucking animals and should be addressed as such with no remorse, no regret.

And 'they' are terrorists, not muslims as a whole. So don't waste my time with that bullshit.

I'm starting to think gpamp changed his name.
post #19 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-28-2009, 10:33 PM
Bullet Sponge

To be honest, if you were to promise to take care of my family, equip me with the largest nuclear weapon we have and get me to Mecca, I would flip them the bird, say "Allah Ackbar!", and hit the button my damned self.
post #20 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-29-2009, 01:20 AM
IA2

I think that a well timed flying object with a big ass bomb strapped to it, hitting this mosque, is in order. Payback, so to speak.
post #21 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-29-2009, 08:36 AM
Lifer

Quote:
no religion justifies killing, yet through out history religious leaders tweaked the message of their religions to justify wars, executions, and even murders.

al qaeda did not attack us because we are christians or they want to force islam on us, they attacked us because they did not want western businesses and governments in their lands. now how do you get a deeply religious people to fight for you if their religion is appose to killing? simple, you bribe a few of their religious leaders to justify it to their congregations and come fight for you. kings and politicians have been doing this since the beginning of time
More proof that you truly are a moron. People like you are whats wrong with America this is or was a christian country and thats why they attacked us because in there holy book is says to kill all non believers. When are you people going to wake. I think Fox466 is right you are just Pampers.

Quote:
post #22 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-29-2009, 08:46 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevo View Post
Bullshit. We were attacked by religious extremists in the name of a religion that has called for the deaths of all non-believers, and the attack and destruction of America was/is encouraged by the leaders of that religion. How can you say that we were not attacked by a religion?

Stevo
Well said !

1/2 mile 9 turns 41.3 sec
post #23 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-29-2009, 10:19 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox466 View Post
Further proof you're a fucking dumbass. Do you seriously believe that bullshit? They attack us to keep us from putting up 7-11s on the corner sand dune?

They attack us because that's what they do. They've been attacking other countries and cultures for decades, centuries even. Truth is they don't need a reason other than "not a Muslim". That in and of itself is all they need. They're fucking animals and should be addressed as such with no remorse, no regret.

And 'they' are terrorists, not muslims as a whole. So don't waste my time with that bullshit.

I'm starting to think gpamp changed his name.
ignorance.

post #24 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-29-2009, 10:27 AM
Lifer

Quote:
I am the definition of ignorance.
Fixed
post #25 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-29-2009, 10:34 AM
Lifer

Quote:
More proof that you truly are a moron. People like you are whats wrong with America this is or was a christian country and thats why they attacked us because in there holy book is says to kill all non believers. When are you people going to wake. I think Fox466 is right you are just Pampers.
where in the koran does it say "kill all non believers"?
and if they wanted to attack us because of our religion, why would they attack the US? of all the industrial first world nations the US is by far the least religious. Vatican City would be a much better target if you wanted to attack the christian religion. instead they attacked new york, and thats just the center of world wide capitalism.

post #26 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-29-2009, 10:48 AM
Lifer

Quote:
and if they wanted to attack us because of our religion, why would they attack the US? of all the industrial first world nations the US is by far the least religious. Vatican City would be a much better target if you wanted to attack the christian religion. instead they attacked new york, and thats just the center of world wide capitalism.
Vatican City is a industrial nation, Really? The US is a very religious threat to them, not only do we have religious freedoms that are not enjoyed in other countries but we as a people tend to finance mission trips that spread Christianity throughout the world.

Quote:
post #27 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-29-2009, 10:50 AM
Lifer

Quote:
On unbelievers is the curse of Allah. - Sura 2:161

Slay them wherever ye find them and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter. - 2:191

Quote:
post #28 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-29-2009, 10:52 AM
Lifer

Verse 9:123 - "Believers, make war on the infidels who dwell around you."

It should be clear that this verse commands Muslims to wage war on all non-Muslims around them.
Beheading was practiced by the Prophet Muhammad himself during the 7th century period of Islam and by the most Islamic rulers thereafter. The above quote i put i took from a copy of the quaran itself since my friend is a muslim.
Islam and Dhimmitude: Where Civilizations Collide is a book by historian and scholar of Islamic culture Bat Ye'or
"The ideology of jihad was formulated by Muslim theologians from the eighth century onward. It separates humanity into two hostile blocks the community of Muslims, and the infidels. According to this ideology, Allah commands the Muslims to conquer the whole world in order to apply Koranic laws. Hence, they have to wage a perpetual war against the infidels who refuse to submit. Its principle is based on the inequality between the community of Allah and the infidels. The first is a superior group, whose mission it is to rule the world. The second must submit."
I think this is accurate proof enough supporting what I've always personally said and felt...that yes it does mention not once but various times throughout the Koran that you must kill the infidel at all costs just because you dont follow in the muslim faith or belive in allah. And islam is the peaceful religion??

Quote:
post #29 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-29-2009, 11:59 AM
Lifer

Quote:

It should be clear that this verse commands Muslims to wage war on all non-Muslims around them.
Beheading was practiced by the Prophet Muhammad himself during the 7th century period of Islam and by the most Islamic rulers thereafter. The above quote i put i took from a copy of the quaran itself since my friend is a muslim.
Islam and Dhimmitude: Where Civilizations Collide is a book by historian and scholar of Islamic culture Bat Ye'or
"The ideology of jihad was formulated by Muslim theologians from the eighth century onward. It separates humanity into two hostile blocks the community of Muslims, and the infidels. According to this ideology, Allah commands the Muslims to conquer the whole world in order to apply Koranic laws. Hence, they have to wage a perpetual war against the infidels who refuse to submit. Its principle is based on the inequality between the community of Allah and the infidels. The first is a superior group, whose mission it is to rule the world. The second must submit."
I think this is accurate proof enough supporting what I've always personally said and felt...that yes it does mention not once but various times throughout the Koran that you must kill the infidel at all costs just because you dont follow in the muslim faith or belive in allah. And islam is the peaceful religion??
its evident by that statement that you have little understanding of the Quran... to really understand that passage you need to read the whole chapter. when muhammad spoke those words he was speaking to an army of muslims and non-muslims (included christians & jews) who were going to fight for him. basically chapter 9.1-9.7 justifies killing if someone has broken an agreement with you, its immunity from God. its still wrong to kill anyone, muslim or not, but God might look the other way if the guy you killed is a non-believer and wronged you in a bad way. that chapter goes on to say that you must grant mercy, if the non-believer asks for it before you kill him. the chapter concludes with a passage that God loves all righteous people, believer and non-believers.

you have to remember that in Sura chapter 9, there is about to be a battle, and it provides an answer to the question, if killing is wrong how can you win a battle against an enemy who does not believe that killing is wrong? if its kill or be killed, God grants immunity.

its an interesting study thats for sure.

post #30 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-29-2009, 12:08 PM
Lifer

Quote:
its evident by that statement that you have little understanding of the Quran... to really understand that passage you need to read the whole chapter. when muhammad spoke those words he was speaking to an army of muslims and non-muslims (included christians & jews) who were going to fight for him. basically chapter 9.1-9.7 justifies killing if someone has broken an agreement with you, its immunity from God. its still wrong to kill anyone, muslim or not, but God might look the other way if the guy you killed is a non-believer and wronged you in a bad way. that chapter goes on to say that you must grant mercy, if the non-believer asks for it before you kill him. the chapter concludes with a passage that God loves all righteous people, believer and non-believers.

you have to remember that in Sura chapter 9, there is about to be a battle, and it provides an answer to the question, if killing is wrong how can you win a battle against an enemy who does not believe that killing is wrong? if its kill or be killed, God grants immunity.

its an interesting study thats for sure.
The problem arises when clerics take this verse and preach it over and over in or out of context, then they declare a holy war and all killing of non-believers is allowed. I know that not every Muslim thinks this way but I would say that if some Baptist preacher was going around preaching to kill all Muslims in he name of God he would be disowned and denounced by anyone of any authority within the Baptist convention. I haven't seen this from Muslim clerics so it leads me to believe that they are in agreement with it.

Quote:
post #31 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-29-2009, 12:10 PM
Lifer

Your right I don't understand the Koran, there are a lot of things I don't understand about the Bible either, but I am learning.

Quote:
post #32 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-29-2009, 12:22 PM
makin' bacon

Quote:
Quote:
On unbelievers is the curse of Allah. - Sura 2:161

Quote:
Slay them wherever ye find them and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter. - 2:191

Quote:

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky

post #33 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-29-2009, 03:31 PM
Canada is welcome here.

The only reason that any of this terrorist bullshit goes on is "political correctness." What the muslims don't realize is, if that ever goes away, they're dead. Kinda like what happened after the bombing of pearl harbor. So it kinda seems like they are walking a very fine line here.
post #34 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-29-2009, 08:52 PM
Time Served

Quote:
its evident by that statement that you have little understanding of the Quran... its still wrong to kill anyone, muslim or not....the chapter concludes with a passage that God loves all righteous people, believer and non-believers.
You may be right, but if this is the case, where are all of the "moderate" muslim groups and assistance when you see things happen like what happened this Christmas on the plane? Except for a severe minority... not a friggin peep, not an announcement of how all of the "good" muslims stand next to their Christian brothers... I must ask why...

If the roles were reversed, you can bet your ass that the Pope would be condemning anyone doing ANYTHING like that in the name of Catholicism... but yet again... that isn't what happens from the clerics in power.... ANYWHERE

Because of this, what are we to think?

post #35 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-30-2009, 09:03 AM
Lifer

Maybe we should ask our quasi-muslim president how he feels about all of this.
post #36 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-30-2009, 09:29 AM
The Decent Guy

Location: staying away from the tall woman with the adams apple.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 88Kaufmann View Post
You may be right, but if this is the case, where are all of the "moderate" muslim groups and assistance when you see things happen like what happened this Christmas on the plane? Except for a severe minority... not a friggin peep, not an announcement of how all of the "good" muslims stand next to their Christian brothers... I must ask why...

If the roles were reversed, you can bet your ass that the Pope would be condemning anyone doing ANYTHING like that in the name of Catholicism... but yet again... that isn't what happens from the clerics in power.... ANYWHERE

Because of this, what are we to think?
The pope? Are you serious? They don't denounce child molesters, why would you think he would denounce a terrorist act vs the Muslim?

As for the verses the way it reads kill those that stole your land for that is just in the eyes of god. So the Jews and Muslims have been fighting ever since.

But let's be honest we have killed more people in the name of god then these terrorist. Hell we almost wiped out an entire race because they were godless heathens. Germany killed as many if not more Jewish people than the Muslims, in the name of god. It has been said since the understanding of the word god, there has been killing in his name.

Bin laden hates the USA for backing out when Russia invaded, we supplies them weapons we trained him and his men and left them to die. I would be pissed too if that happened to me and the men that followed. Sadam we backed his play to over and then stood by while he murdered thousands of people, only stepping in when he pulled the oil embargo shit. Iran same story inky 20 years earlier. The middle east hates the USA because we do what we think will be best for us not them, leaving millions to die for our actions.

Before you all start the name calling read your history, do your own fact finding and open your eyes as to why people want to kill you and me alike.

post #37 of 44 (permalink) Old 12-30-2009, 11:17 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mstng86 View Post
China won't allow that.

EDIT: and women won't allow that.
post #38 of 44 (permalink) Old 06-02-2010, 08:54 PM
Lifer

Quote:
To be honest, if you were to promise to take care of my family, equip me with the largest nuclear weapon we have and get me to Mecca, I would flip them the bird, say "Allah Ackbar!", and hit the button my damned self.
You and me both. I was listening to them talk about this on the radio today. IF there was a mosque already close to the towers, I would shut it down. It has no right to be anywhere near the WTC site.
post #39 of 44 (permalink) Old 06-02-2010, 08:58 PM
Lifer

“O, true believers, take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends. They cannot be trusted. They are defiled, filth.” (Surah 5:55)

Religion of peace?
post #40 of 44 (permalink) Old 06-02-2010, 11:56 PM
Time Served

So an American Indian, a Muslim and Cowboy are on an airplane..... the Indian says once my people were many now we are few.... the Muslim says once my people were few and now we are many..... The Cowboy says we haven't played Cowboys and Muslims yet. I predict one day people are going to get fed up with this we are holy Muslims crap while Muslims the world over are hijacking airplanes, blowing up buildings, etc. I've never seen any homies from Oak Cliff doing what Muslims do.

If the Quaran is the book of peace and Muslims are the religious leaders of peace, then clean up your own fucking religion. Consider it like having a neighborhood watch. Put all the bad guys in prison and clean up your own f'n mess, or someday a bunch of Cowboys will do it for you.

Not all American Indian's were scalp taking murders, but enough of them were that someone eventually did something about it. Not all Muslims are fundamentalist brainwashed terrorist murders but enough of them are to not want anything to do with any of them.

The Army doctor at Fort Hood should be example enough of this to anyone. Anyone doubting the purpose behind that is a moron.
post #41 of 44 (permalink) Old 06-03-2010, 07:12 AM
Lifer

Silence infidels.....I keeeeeel you!

post #42 of 44 (permalink) Old 06-03-2010, 08:10 AM
Lifer

The truth about Mohammad by Robert Spenser is a good read. Gives a lot of insight on the dude behind the religion.

myspace.com/tylerdurdin
post #43 of 44 (permalink) Old 06-03-2010, 09:11 AM
T-MINUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenacious j View Post
The truth about Mohammad by Robert Spenser is a good read. Gives a lot of insight on the dude behind the religion.
Chris Hansen told Mohammed "Get your filthy ass in that chair right there!"

post #44 of 44 (permalink) Old 06-04-2010, 01:43 PM
Lifer

Marvin Killdozer> Mosque at ground zero
Sponsored Links
Advertisement