Get out of our house - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-20-2009, 10:14 AM Thread Starter
Time Served

Get out of our house

I saw this on Fox, has any one heard of this group please look at web site & let me know what you think of this group

http://goooh.com/Learn.aspx

http://goooh.com/gooohforum.aspx?g=topics&f=10

We donít need to restore the American Dream; we need to wake up from it.

When the rich run out of money, itís over.

Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-20-2009, 08:20 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss D View Post
I saw this on Fox, has any one heard of this group please look at web site & let me know what you think of this group

http://goooh.com/Learn.aspx

http://goooh.com/gooohforum.aspx?g=topics&f=10
first paragraph sounds good!

The trouble with doing something right the first time is that nobody appreciates how difficult it was.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-20-2009, 09:27 PM
Lifer

I likey!

I plan on spending some time there and participating in the forums.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

ďAn armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.Ē
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-21-2009, 05:59 AM
Rockin' da fumanchu

Location: On the straight and narrow,stumbling at best, only by Gods grace.
Sounds like a spin off/derivative of www.blowoutcongress.com

Listen to my buddy, Jeff Bolton, from 6-9 AM Mon-Fri.

Obamanomics = Trickle Up Poverty

Think you need to format/reinstall your OS(XP), read this first.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-21-2009, 08:43 AM
Lifer

Looks like a great idea but republicans/democrats alike become tainted as soon as all those kickbacks and other money under the table starts being exchanged. From what I can tell these guys are looking to vote in everyday people with no track record so there is no telling how they will handle it.

Maybe I read it wrong though but it just seems like they are trying to create another spot on the voting card. IMO, the only way to fix the system is to fix the system itself. Cut off all that money used for kickbacks and such. Make it illegal to take that money and prosecute those crooks. Streamline the system and cut out all the fat that has made our system so complicated like the tax codes!

Dont get me wrong, I would love to have another choice rather than democrat or republican but I can see this group becoming just as corrupt as they are in no time.
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-21-2009, 09:38 AM Thread Starter
Time Served

I believe that they are trying to get rid of the House of Representatives because they always vote for those crazy bills that let congress then votes them into law. You should have seen Democrats on Cspan yesterday, they kept telling the Republican we have the votes so lets quit talking about the Bill.

The Democrat spent 1.2 billions to buy the votes they need to pass the bill. One state is exempt from paying any Medicare for ever + money, another got 300 billion for her state, the list goes on & on. Very few Democrats liked the bill so they had to buy those Democrats votes, if you are I did that in the real world we would put in prison.

I hope all these group that are forming all most every month or two help us clear out most of these idiot's.

post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-21-2009, 09:59 AM
Lifer

Oh dont get me wrong, those idiots need to get out of there and Im all for cleaning house. But Im skeptical of replacing them "everyday people". The grass isnt always greener on the other side of the fence is the saying coming to mind in this case.

I agree though, those guys are out of touch with reality and all they are worried about is fattening their wallets. IMO, we should cap the salary to something reasonable (not wallstreet reasonable either) and make taking money from any other party illegal and stick to those laws. In other words, I dont believe the people themselves are as much the problem as the system is.

Fix the system and see who will stay around only making $75k/year knowing any other money taken will result in their arrest and you will have people who really care about this country.
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-21-2009, 12:25 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

You may be right on the every day people, but I have a friend that has more Common sense
than 90% of those in the House or Congress. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying this person should be in the Senate, but some one with some Foreign Country experience & was able to Balance a budget for a very large firm or their own large business, would be better than those clowns in the Senate now.

Your idea to pay them 75K a year is a great one, now they get 160K per year plus all their wonderfull perks which is Costing us an astronical amt. The Republicans tried to restrict the Government employees from taking the 5% raise they has given themselves for this yr. The Rep's reason for not taking the raise was because so many America were out of work or taking jobs at much less money, some had to take part time work at minim wages, the Rep's also offered a bill that mandated that no Congressmen take even one dime for a bribes to pass a Bill.

Guess what the Dem's voted both bill down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our wonderful Government at work spending our money.

They forget that we voted for them to work for the people, not make us slaves to the Government.

post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-21-2009, 12:32 PM
Lifer

Oh yeah, thats another one that boils my blood. Those vultures vote on their OWN payraise! Nevermind their approval rating, nevermind the economy. There is so much that needs to be fixed its unreal.

As far as your friend, Im sure he knows his stuff and would make a good govt official. On that same note, Im sure there are a lot of great smart people in govt positions. The problem is how easily they are corrupted when money is thrown in their face.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement