can you imagine the panic if - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 34 (permalink) Old 12-14-2009, 07:38 PM Thread Starter
NOT the Oldest Fart HERE

can you imagine the panic if

a Teaparty were to take place with 20,000 legally armed citizens.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 34 (permalink) Old 12-14-2009, 07:53 PM
Lifer

That would be tits

NO NO NO, it should be DFWLS1's, CUMMINS, C6 VETTES.net
post #3 of 34 (permalink) Old 12-14-2009, 07:56 PM
Banned

Panic? Not by anyone with a brain that got all the information. But with the way some media outlets spin things the sheep that do nothing but watch the news, they'll be scared shitless.

post #4 of 34 (permalink) Old 12-14-2009, 08:36 PM
Lifer

That's not too far fetched. It is legal to carry a long gun openly.

All men should know Honor first, above all else!

Honor is not holding your hand out for something you did not earn.
Honor is not forcing your ideas, or belief on others.
Honor is not something given to you by way of job, or title.

Honor is learned, earned, practiced and respected by all decent men and women.
post #5 of 34 (permalink) Old 12-14-2009, 08:49 PM Thread Starter
NOT the Oldest Fart HERE

dfwstangs militia

swear to defend the constitution of the United States of America and your in.
just an idea
post #6 of 34 (permalink) Old 12-14-2009, 09:09 PM
T-MINUS

I think there will be a lot more than 20k involved.

Once it happens and a group moves, a lot more will follow suit. 20,000 people, per major city would sure shake the tree of liberty.

Then again, the arrogance of the pricks in Washington is 2nd to none and it make take 10+ fruits falling from that tree to really wake them up.

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #7 of 34 (permalink) Old 12-14-2009, 09:16 PM
F250-F550 Everything Tech

When and where?
post #8 of 34 (permalink) Old 12-15-2009, 07:30 AM
BP
Keep your unicorns

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
When and where?
Agreed, it could be at a "firing range" so it'd be legal for everyone thats not a felon to be armed. Anyone called Ted Nugent lately?

Buell 1125R
Raptor 700R
No fast cars though
post #9 of 34 (permalink) Old 12-15-2009, 08:27 AM
PAN

Regulators, Mount Up!
post #10 of 34 (permalink) Old 12-15-2009, 08:50 AM
Lifer

Just take cheap guns though! I can see it now, one dumbass provokes a cop and they start taking down all the protestors, the media will spin it like "shots fired" or some domb shit and everyone gets thier shit confiscated.

I wish someone would put something like this together, I really do but there are so many things that could go wrong.
post #11 of 34 (permalink) Old 12-15-2009, 08:52 AM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox466 View Post
Regulators, Mount Up!
Warren is that you?

post #12 of 34 (permalink) Old 12-15-2009, 08:52 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BP View Post
Agreed, it could be at a "firing range" so it'd be legal for everyone thats not a felon to be armed. Anyone called Ted Nugent lately?
Yep, need a BIG range thou.

1/2 mile 9 turns 41.3 sec
post #13 of 34 (permalink) Old 12-15-2009, 09:06 AM
Lifer

I dont believe that it would make very much of an impact. essentially its a bunch of law abiding, tax paying, least threatening citizens who gather together to say that they will be voting republican in the next election. there is no threat of them doing anything to up set the social order, even though they are mad about government spending and higher taxes, they are still paying them.

I like the tea party movement, and have been a ron paul supporter for several years now, and while many people have rallied to the cause this past year (mostly because of their dislike for obama) I am not convinced that they would support a tea party candidate in an election year. is anyone actually backing Debra Medina for governor?

post #14 of 34 (permalink) Old 12-15-2009, 11:19 AM
makin' bacon

Quote:
Originally Posted by cannonball996 View Post
and while many people have rallied to the cause this past year (mostly because of their dislike for obama) I am not convinced?
Typical leftist spin from someone that claims to not be liberal or leftist. These people are not rallying because of a dislike for obama, they are upset at what the politicians in control of our country are doing, presidential, congressional, and senatorial. Someone's dislike of obama doesn't have jack-shit to do with it, and you need top stop with the liberal parrot act unless you are purposely wanting to sound liberal.

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky

post #15 of 34 (permalink) Old 12-15-2009, 12:12 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevo View Post
Typical leftist spin from someone that claims to not be liberal or leftist. These people are not rallying because of a dislike for obama, they are upset at what the politicians in control of our country are doing, presidential, congressional, and senatorial. Someone's dislike of obama doesn't have jack-shit to do with it, and you need top stop with the liberal parrot act unless you are purposely wanting to sound liberal.

Stevo
I am not spinning this, this tea party movement has been going on for years now. even during the election last year, most republicans were bashing the ideas of ron paul and the tea party. where were all these people a year ago? where are they going to be in 2010 and 2012? will the republican party really support a candidate who supports spending cuts across the board including medicare and the military?

post #16 of 34 (permalink) Old 12-15-2009, 12:26 PM
makin' bacon

Quote:
I am not spinning this, this tea party movement has been going on for years now. even during the election last year, most republicans were bashing the ideas of ron paul and the tea party. where were all these people a year ago? where are they going to be in 2010 and 2012? will the republican party really support a candidate who supports spending cuts across the board including medicare and the military?
Bullshit, don't play this off, you claimed this was due to people not liking obama, and that is bullshit.

It is much the same as a person that calls everyone racist that doesn't agree with obama's tactics. Get over it already. Stop trolling for arguments, you are just making yourself look more stupid.

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky

post #17 of 34 (permalink) Old 12-15-2009, 04:12 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Bullshit, don't play this off, you claimed this was due to people not liking obama, and that is bullshit.

It is much the same as a person that calls everyone racist that doesn't agree with obama's tactics. Get over it already. Stop trolling for arguments, you are just making yourself look more stupid.

Stevo
look what happened after the election, the campaign was done, the only proactive group left active on the right was the tea party. they have had a good run of meetings and events this year, and because there is just no other active group on the right at the moment, a lot of people who disliked obama came out in support of the tea party.

post #18 of 34 (permalink) Old 12-15-2009, 05:41 PM
Lifer

Quote:
look what happened after the election, the campaign was done, the only proactive group left active on the right was the tea party. they have had a good run of meetings and events this year, and because there is just no other active group on the right at the moment, a lot of people who disliked obama came out in support of the tea party.
I would have to say that the town hall meetings were pretty damn "active", and I saw no Tea Party folks at the two I went to. Nothing but regular folks who are scared shitless about this health-care issue that we are having crammed into every orifice of our bodies...

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
post #19 of 34 (permalink) Old 12-15-2009, 05:52 PM Thread Starter
NOT the Oldest Fart HERE

Government funded abortion will stop my taxes

If they fund abortions with tax money I will be forced to stop paying taxes for religious reasons.

Quote:
I dont believe that it would make very much of an impact. essentially its a bunch of law abiding, tax paying, least threatening citizens who gather together to say that they will be voting republican in the next election. there is no threat of them doing anything to up set the social order, even though they are mad about government spending and higher taxes, they are still paying them.

I like the tea party movement, and have been a ron paul supporter for several years now, and while many people have rallied to the cause this past year (mostly because of their dislike for obama) I am not convinced that they would support a tea party candidate in an election year. is anyone actually backing Debra Medina for governor?
post #20 of 34 (permalink) Old 12-15-2009, 07:05 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut View Post
I would have to say that the town hall meetings were pretty damn "active", and I saw no Tea Party folks at the two I went to. Nothing but regular folks who are scared shitless about this health-care issue that we are having crammed into every orifice of our bodies...
those town hall meetings were not a "tea party" meetings.

post #21 of 34 (permalink) Old 12-15-2009, 07:12 PM
Lifer

when people wake up they will no longer vote dem./rep.

i would vote for a 3rd party(hopefully a constitionalist party)

before playing the game of dem/rep anymore.

look,we just did 8 years of rep and bush had us all fucked up.so everybody was tired of that shit and voted dem.well no shock to me,look what we are getting out of this.the president doesn't make the agenda.we are being played by another set of players.

rep/dem does nothing but buy time for whatever agenda the "hidden" guys want.
most likely the rockefeller bunch mixed up with big banks.

vote 3rd in '10.left/right haasn't worked in years.lets try something completely different.

YOU NEVER KNOW...

at the same time let us all know when and where on the armed tea party/PARTIES!

RON PAUL '08
post #22 of 34 (permalink) Old 12-15-2009, 07:19 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyro View Post
swear to defend the constitution of the United States of America and your in.
just an idea
Uh, I did. And I'm sure I don't remember there being an expiration date.

All men should know Honor first, above all else!

Honor is not holding your hand out for something you did not earn.
Honor is not forcing your ideas, or belief on others.
Honor is not something given to you by way of job, or title.

Honor is learned, earned, practiced and respected by all decent men and women.
post #23 of 34 (permalink) Old 12-15-2009, 09:00 PM
mannish boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sick96GT View Post
Warren is that you?
while I loved the shit out of that song back in the day, you have to give props to Charlie Sheen for that one
post #24 of 34 (permalink) Old 12-15-2009, 09:48 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyro View Post
a Teaparty were to take place with 20,000 legally armed citizens.
i think it would be bad ass, but how many irresponsible gun owners would show up and fuck it all up by acting like jackasses?

1995 Cobra

8.8 1/8th mile on stock motor (225k miles) w/exhaust 3.73's and drag radials.
post #25 of 34 (permalink) Old 12-16-2009, 12:14 AM
Lifer

if you had 20k with arms protesting you would be dealing with the us military,not just the local PD.

im up for it.

RON PAUL '08
post #26 of 34 (permalink) Old 12-16-2009, 12:53 AM
makin' bacon

Quote:
What does this crap in the quoted post above have to do with your claim that the people, not happy with the way our government is being run, are only unhappy because of a 'dislike' for obama?

Quote:
many people have rallied to the cause this past year (mostly because of their dislike for obama)
No one is rallying due to one man, they are upset about Washington, period. Get off the "dislike obama" bullshit. People started getting pissed off two years before he even was sworn in, at congress and the senate and the way things were heading.

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky

post #27 of 34 (permalink) Old 12-16-2009, 01:08 AM
Lifer

its bigger than obama or bush,way bigger.

RON PAUL '08
post #28 of 34 (permalink) Old 12-16-2009, 01:30 PM
Lifer

Quote:
What does this crap in the quoted post above have to do with your claim that the people, not happy with the way our government is being run, are only unhappy because of a 'dislike' for obama?

No one is rallying due to one man, they are upset about Washington, period. Get off the "dislike obama" bullshit. People started getting pissed off two years before he even was sworn in, at congress and the senate and the way things were heading.

Stevo
you know the democrats won because of of a lot of dislike for bush. so yes one man make that sort of impact. I have been out to the tea party events, even volunteered to make a few calls. I talked to people, and believe me has had its best year yet, and if these people are really on board with our position then rick perry and Kay Bailey Hutchinson dont stand a chance in the primary. but its my feeling that most of these new faces in the tea party movement are going to gravitate towards witch ever candidate can bash on obama the best in the spring.

post #29 of 34 (permalink) Old 12-16-2009, 09:52 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lason View Post
Just take cheap guns though! I can see it now, one dumbass provokes a cop and they start taking down all the protestors, the media will spin it like "shots fired" or some domb shit and everyone gets thier shit confiscated.

I wish someone would put something like this together, I really do but there are so many things that could go wrong.
Yeah you're right, it is hard (impossible?) to find 20k people without some dumbasses.
post #30 of 34 (permalink) Old 12-18-2009, 12:13 AM
Time Served

If 20K citizens take to any organized event with guns, our current regime will treat them the way Chinese treat citizens protesting in Tienamen square.

We're one more election gone wrong away from full on cummunism and having people silenced ala Stalin for speaking out at all.

Our current government sucks in every conceivable fashion, and stating so in the current regime's eyes makes you a "racist." Which in turn makes you a subversive threat....

Yah 20K people take to the street in support of their rights and the 2nd amendment, and we'll have pools of blood running in the streets.
post #31 of 34 (permalink) Old 12-18-2009, 02:31 AM
Metric Wrench

Does anyone else have trouble understanding why I have to have a CHL to exercise my rights (or some of them)? When was the word "privilege" mixed up with the word "right"? My sister is a harder core Libertarian than me and she goes one farther. She carries with no TX State CHL, just a copy of the B.O.R. I asked Michael Badnarik about this while he was signing a book and told him that I felt that it would be an expensive battle to fight in court.

He said "So was the war for independence in 1776". I felt like I had been bitchslapped but he got the point across.

Quote:
Yah 20K people take to the street in support of their rights and the 2nd amendment, and we'll have pools of blood running in the streets.
I'll help to replinish that old tree. To bad we can't just trade 1 for 1. If all death willing patriots stood up at the same time to go eye for an eye with the tyrants then the tyrants would find that they lack the blood to match us.

Jon
post #32 of 34 (permalink) Old 12-18-2009, 11:44 PM
Time Served

I don't have any problem understanding why you need a CHL. It's called cha-ching, and it's all that our government cares about. They want your money.

Our government stopped carrying about the Bill of Rights and got into the money business solely with the passing of the 16th amendment.

This medical care stuff isn't about ensuring anyone gets good care; it's about cha-ching.

Don't worry pretty soon they'll be using CHL lists so they can know who's property to confiscate. Cha-ching!
post #33 of 34 (permalink) Old 12-19-2009, 09:18 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nestromo View Post
Does anyone else have trouble understanding why I have to have a CHL to exercise my rights (or some of them)? When was the word "privilege" mixed up with the word "right"? My sister is a harder core Libertarian than me and she goes one farther. She carries with no TX State CHL, just a copy of the B.O.R. I asked Michael Badnarik about this while he was signing a book and told him that I felt that it would be an expensive battle to fight in court.

He said "So was the war for independence in 1776". I felt like I had been bitchslapped but he got the point across.

I'll help to replinish that old tree. To bad we can't just trade 1 for 1. If all death willing patriots stood up at the same time to go eye for an eye with the tyrants then the tyrants would find that they lack the blood to match us.

Jon
I agree with you 100% why is that if I have a right to keep and bare arms then why do I have to pay a fee in order to exercise that right? in addition I have to have a clean record with no misdemeanors for 5 years, what do minor traffic violations have to do with a persons right to protect themselves?

post #34 of 34 (permalink) Old 12-19-2009, 12:09 PM
Canada is welcome here.

Panic from some people, yeah. I wouldn't panic, I'd cheer.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement