Is the EPA really this stupid? - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-07-2009, 04:19 PM Thread Starter
Token Union Member

Is the EPA really this stupid?

The EPA now claims that Carbon Dioxide is harmful to humans. Ok let me get this straight. So something that every human exhales is now harmful to the human race and threatens to kill millions of people if we don't reduce Carbon Dioxide.

Give me a fucking break. Do these Clowns really think they are smarter than GOD and Evolution depending on what you believe in? This just goes to show that our Democrat Controlled Government will stop at nothing in order to enslave us and promote their horse shit causes. No matter if it's cap and tax, global warming or Health Care. Poll after Poll shows that Americans as a whole don't want cap and trade, National Health Care, nor do they believe in Global Warming, but these Assholes in Washington keep pushing their own agenda even though many risk losing re-election bids next year. I think a few Senator's and Congressman need to be removed from office by force and send a clear message to rest of them that the American people will not put up with this kind of Bullshit.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34311724...s-environment/

TRAIN TRASH it's like WHITE TRASH but with money.

My other vehicle is a Locomotive.

Don't cupple up without protection.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-07-2009, 04:27 PM
Lifer

It's a conspiracy, don't tell anyone though.

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-07-2009, 04:31 PM
Censored

Go stay in a sealed room, and breathe all the Carbon Dioxide you want. Bet you die.

Joke. The Government is so much smarter than us.

Doors Done Rite

post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-07-2009, 04:36 PM
Lifer

Wow, the members our government must be completely fucking retarded. Honestly, this is the dumbest shit I have heard so far.

Dis-credit or BAN the EPA! It will out the economy into ruins!

NO NO NO, it should be DFWLS1's, CUMMINS, C6 VETTES.net
post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-07-2009, 04:38 PM
Bullet Sponge

If this was remotely true, Obama would be forced to stay off TV and the politicians would only be allowed to talk if they had something important to say. Oh, and they'd stop with the private jets
post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-07-2009, 04:55 PM
T-MINUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by forever_frost View Post
If this was remotely true, Obama would be forced to stay off TV and the politicians would only be allowed to talk if they had something important to say. Oh, and they'd stop with the private jets
Mark my words, their goal is for everyone to live in caves.

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-07-2009, 04:57 PM Thread Starter
Token Union Member

Well I'm thinking about hiring a lawyer and suing Walmart. My lawsuit will be based on the notion that Walmart doesn't provide me a safe place to shop and has endangered my health because they let other customers in the store at the same time I am shopping. These customers exhale large amounts of Carbon Dioxide and Walmart has done nothing to ensure that I don't breath in any Carbon Dioxide while I am in one of their stores.

Come to think of it. I might also try suing my employer. Those bastards have forced me for years to work in close proximity to other people. During this time I have been exposed to large quantities of CO2 and no telling what kind of future health problems I will have to endure due to their gross negligence.

Anyone want to jump on board and make this a class action lawsuit?

TRAIN TRASH it's like WHITE TRASH but with money.

My other vehicle is a Locomotive.

Don't cupple up without protection.
post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-07-2009, 05:03 PM
T-MINUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreightTrain View Post
Well I'm thinking about hiring a lawyer and suing Walmart. My lawsuit will be based on the notion that Walmart doesn't provide me a safe place to shop and has endangered my health because they let other customers in the store at the same time I am shopping. These customers exhale large amounts of Carbon Dioxide and Walmart has done nothing to ensure that I don't breath in any Carbon Dioxide while I am in one of their stores.

Come to think of it. I might also try suing my employer. Those bastards have forced me for years to work in close proximity to other people. During this time I have been exposed to large quantities of CO2 and no telling what kind of future health problems I will have to endure due to their gross negligence.

Anyone want to jump on board and make this a class action lawsuit?
Wait until I get my law degree. This could equal John Edwards kind of money!

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-07-2009, 05:25 PM
Token Troll

First target of this will be cars & trucks. Prepare for a tax on your engine displacement.

'05 Redfire Mustang

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey
post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-07-2009, 05:47 PM
Bullet Sponge

Why don't we just sue the EPA? Afterall, this study has evidently gone on for a while and they have kept it secret. And then sue the Department of Labor and Education because we have to go to school and work. Then sue the Department of Defense because they force soldiers to breathe this hazardous product, sue the Department of VA because when I go for treatment, I am again exposed to this, the Department of MotorVehicles because I have to stand in line breathing this while they take their time.....
post #11 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-07-2009, 06:27 PM
Lifer

Carbon Dioxide is not toxic until it reaches 5% concentration. but just about everything has a lethal amount at some point, even drinking to much water can kill you.

post #12 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-07-2009, 06:40 PM
Time Served

So what are we supposed to do, kill people to reduce it?

Well, I have lots of ideas on who we could start with, Muslims and illegal aliens being amongst the first.

68 Coupe- 351w, Twisted Wedge heads, XE284 cam, T5, disc conversion, former 6 cylinder car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOHCTR View Post
(thats right, in a fucking duel with guns, Jackson allowed his oppenent to fucking shoot at him before shooting back). Now we have Obama, who is a little bitch. God damn the presidency of the US is just not the same as it used to be.
post #13 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-07-2009, 07:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 351Coupe View Post

Well, I have lots of ideas on who we could start with, Muslims and illegal aliens being amongst the first.
they're third, politicians being first.

no, I won't kill any politicians.
post #14 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-07-2009, 08:08 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by racrguy View Post
they're third, politicians being first.

no, I won't kill any politicians.
I thought about throwing that one in there too, but decided not to because I'm sure big brother could find these statements interesting.

68 Coupe- 351w, Twisted Wedge heads, XE284 cam, T5, disc conversion, former 6 cylinder car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOHCTR View Post
(thats right, in a fucking duel with guns, Jackson allowed his oppenent to fucking shoot at him before shooting back). Now we have Obama, who is a little bitch. God damn the presidency of the US is just not the same as it used to be.
post #15 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-07-2009, 11:14 PM
makin' bacon

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreightTrain View Post
The EPA now claims that Carbon Dioxide is harmful to humans. Ok let me get this straight. So something that every human exhales is now harmful to the human race and threatens to kill millions of people if we don't reduce Carbon Dioxide.
Not only that, but plants consume carbon dioxide and release oxygen... so we are going to reduce the element that all plants need to live. Smart move jackasses.

I watched an interview with a politician today, and he actually said if the epa pulls this shit, there will be a revolution. I agree.

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky

post #16 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-07-2009, 11:26 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevo View Post

I watched an interview with a politician today, and he actually said if the epa pulls this shit, there will be a revolution. I agree.

Stevo
I'm all for throwing these idiots that run this mud ball out on their asses as you all clearly know, but everyone seems to forget these people own the greatest propaganda machine ever created, the TV. If we tried to start a revolution they would simply spin it into Americans gone wild, not patriots fighting for their freedom. IMO we've past the point of no return, and the bubble is just waiting to burst in our faces. If we were actually going to attempt a revolution people would have to turn off the TV, and that ain't gonna happen. People will walk into the fire and tell you it's not hot. We've been designed to fail, and we're succeeding at a rapid rate.

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
post #17 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-08-2009, 12:38 AM
BP
Keep your unicorns

We need a tax to invest in billions of tons of Great Stuff to fill in all of the volcanoes first before we worry about ruining the American economy even more with stupid taxes and fines on carbon dioxide emissions. Good thing Al Gore is involved!

Buell 1125R
Raptor 700R
No fast cars though
post #18 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-08-2009, 12:54 AM
Punk Ass Kid

This was predicted in the new world order theory, they tax carbon first, then once that passes they tax something else, and so forth. Theory says tax will be placed per mile driven.

Can't wait for a revolution or cival war.. That or Texas will part ways with USA. That'd be cool.

91 Coupe, off road h, underdrive pulleys, short belt with a/c, electric fans and 3.73s. 3060lbs. Daily driven 20mpg average.

All stock 91 coupe. Stang' Bangin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
I just want to smoke weed, be naked, and play video games.That is all.
post #19 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-08-2009, 01:17 AM
Time Served

Lately, sometimes I feel like I've stepped into some alternate-reality science fiction nightmare.... I mean really, if you would have told me 15 years ago the shit we've seen just in the past 5 years, I would have laughed in your face....

Empire state building with Red lights for the Chinese Communist anniversary
Seals going to trial for kicking the shit out of a known terrorist
Massive increased Government presence in the private sector of our economy
Can't say Merry Christmas or say the word "Christmas Tree" in some areas...

And now Carbon Dioxide.... is "harmful"...
Hell, technically OXYGEN is more harmful in most ways than Carbon Dioxide...
Wow, Up is down, black is white....

Folks, I'm friggin worried... I mean really, just how far does the rabbit hole go?

post #20 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-08-2009, 01:33 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88Kaufmann View Post

Folks, I'm friggin worried... I mean really, just how far does the rabbit hole go?
It leads about six feet down to our graves.

post #21 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-08-2009, 07:26 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR TINFOIL HAT View Post
I'm all for throwing these idiots that run this mud ball out on their asses as you all clearly know, but everyone seems to forget these people own the greatest propaganda machine ever created, the TV. If we tried to start a revolution they would simply spin it into Americans gone wild, not patriots fighting for their freedom. IMO we've past the point of no return, and the bubble is just waiting to burst in our faces. If we were actually going to attempt a revolution people would have to turn off the TV, and that ain't gonna happen. People will walk into the fire and tell you it's not hot. We've been designed to fail, and we're succeeding at a rapid rate.
Yep I have thought about that too. If a revolution ever did break out, the govt could squash it pretty quick labeling the patriots a "sleeper cell" or some other widely used word that we have been trained to think means evil. The days of local town hall meetings to inform and recruit are over, it would take some serious power right off the bat to kickstart anything and even then the biggest enemy or ally would be the media.
post #22 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-08-2009, 07:57 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 351Coupe View Post
http://www.un.org/esa/dsd/agenda21/r...nda21_00.shtml

http://www.crossroad.to/text/articles/la21_198.html

http://www.thegeorgiaguidestones.com/Message.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBNpHsHPwMc

All men should know Honor first, above all else!

Honor is not holding your hand out for something you did not earn.
Honor is not forcing your ideas, or belief on others.
Honor is not something given to you by way of job, or title.

Honor is learned, earned, practiced and respected by all decent men and women.
post #23 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-08-2009, 08:00 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lason View Post
Yep I have thought about that too. If a revolution ever did break out, the govt could squash it pretty quick labeling the patriots a "sleeper cell" or some other widely used word that we have been trained to think means evil. The days of local town hall meetings to inform and recruit are over, it would take some serious power right off the bat to kickstart anything and even then the biggest enemy or ally would be the media.
And yet the question still remains.

Are you willing to be a complete economic slave, or do what ever it takes to be free?

All men should know Honor first, above all else!

Honor is not holding your hand out for something you did not earn.
Honor is not forcing your ideas, or belief on others.
Honor is not something given to you by way of job, or title.

Honor is learned, earned, practiced and respected by all decent men and women.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement