Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy theory - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-02-2009, 10:59 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy theory

His new show started tonight on TRU TV at 9 pm. They went to Alaska and investigated HAARP. Pretty interesting things they talked about. They're doing a 9/11 investigation next week. Anyone else see it?

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-02-2009, 11:30 PM
makin' bacon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR TINFOIL HAT View Post
His new show started tonight on TRU TV at 9 pm. They went to Alaska and investigated HAARP. Pretty interesting things they talked about. They're doing a 9/11 investigation next week. Anyone else see it?
I get my fill of conspiracy nuts on this forum, no need to outsource it from the TV.

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky

post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-03-2009, 12:18 AM
Lifer

Yeah he was on Stern today and I meant to check out his show. I don't always agree with everything that the Governor says, but I truly believe if more people like him were in politics the world would be a much better place. He may be a little nuts, but he acts like a stand up guy whenever I hear about him. Not too many guys like him walking around in government, mostly slack jaw faggots who follow the herd. Nothing wrong with asking a few questions and getting to bottom of shit.

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-03-2009, 12:23 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jw33 View Post
Yeah he was on Stern today and I meant to check out his show. I don't always agree with everything that the Governor says, but I truly believe if more people like him were in politics the world would be a much better place. He may be a little nuts, but he acts like a stand up guy whenever I hear about him. Not too many guys like him walking around in government, mostly slack jaw faggots who follow the herd. Nothing wrong with asking a few questions and getting to bottom of shit.
It was a good show you should check it out.

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-03-2009, 12:25 AM
Genetically Blessed

Last edited by slow99; 01-31-2010 at 02:36 AM.
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-03-2009, 09:12 AM
Lifer

ive been waiting to see it for weeks and missed it.i did get to drive a wrx back from houston though...

RON PAUL '08
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-03-2009, 09:22 AM
T-MINUS

He's off his rocker, big time.

I LOL'd when I heard him on the radio talking about how the World Trade Center was completely repainted, using a special thermite paint to insure an efficient burn.

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-03-2009, 09:32 AM
Lifer

lol,i didnt hear that one. repainted,like with a sprayer? omgaaaaaaawd!

RON PAUL '08
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-03-2009, 09:33 AM
Factory Issue

Jesse Ventura in Congress:

predator2-1024

Give me a dollar.
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-03-2009, 09:55 AM
you m-m-m-m-make me happy

I saw it last night. Jesse's a little off his rocker, but I give him props for asking questions. The government brings this conspiracy theory stuff on itself with their lies. Why did they have to lie about Pat Tillman's death? Gulf of Tonkin?
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-03-2009, 11:18 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Here's episode 1 from last night. http://eclipptv.com/viewVideo.php?video_id=8708

post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-03-2009, 12:56 PM
T-MINUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast83 View Post
lol,i didnt hear that one. repainted,like with a sprayer? omgaaaaaaawd!
Yep, as in, hoards of workers came in, under the cover of darkness and sprayed scentless paint everywhere.

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-03-2009, 01:00 PM
Time Served

He's ex UDT. Reason enough to listen to what he has to say.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement