Kind of hard to hijack a plane if you never open the cockpit door - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-01-2009, 08:20 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Kind of hard to hijack a plane if you never open the cockpit door

Flight #77 the one that hit the pentagon on 9/11 NEVER opened the cockpit during the ENTIRE flight according to an independent investigation. Was it magical invisible terrorists that took control of the plane? Now I know fox and cnn didn't go over this, but they are very busy, and they are concerned with Tigers accident in their defense. http://www.infowars.com/911-pentagon...ck-impossible/

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.

Last edited by MR TINFOIL HAT; 12-01-2009 at 10:37 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-01-2009, 11:20 PM
Time Served

Here are some quotes from two of the more interesting members of the Pilots for 911 Truth Core Group

John Lear

The daytime sky on the moon is not black.
It could be yellow. It could be blue. It could be red.

But it is not black.

The reason for the lie the sky is black on the moon is that if it were yellow or blue or red or another color then that would mean the moon has an atmosphere through which the sun rays shine, turning the sky a color.

And if the moon has an atmosphere then it has gravity which holds the atmosphere in place.

If it has an atmosphere and gravity then most everything you have been told about the moon is a lie.

And you have been told a lie.

The atmosphere on the moon is not as dense as on earth but there is wind; there are clouds, lakes, rivers, vegetation and everything else that comes with those things. And it’s the ‘everything else’ part that made the lie so necessary.

www.thelivingmoon.com

Lisa Long… the Psychic Root.

Aloha... my name is Lisa Long and I currently work as a psychic.... (i am not taking any new clients at this time)
I am also an artist and I owned my own Advertising Agency for many years.
I only include information about me because, there is safety in The Light.
I am doing this for THE ANGELS. They asked me too.

Angels For Truth

Last edited by blownragtop; 12-01-2009 at 11:23 PM. Reason: added photo
post #3 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-01-2009, 11:23 PM
UNFUCKWITHABLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by blownragtop View Post
The atmosphere on the moon is not as dense as on earth but there is wind; there are clouds, lakes, rivers, vegetation and everything else that comes with those things. And it’s the ‘everything else’ part that made the lie so necessary.

Audentes Fortuna Juvat

post #4 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-01-2009, 11:41 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Provocateurs and infiltrators are a definite possibility when you're exposing something of this magnitude. Follow the FOI requests, and more importantly the FOI denials.

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
post #5 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-02-2009, 01:33 AM
Out

So what are you saying?
post #6 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-02-2009, 02:04 AM
#4 Best QB Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by blownragtop View Post
Lisa Long… the Psychic Root.

Aloha... my name is Lisa Long and I currently work as a psychic.... (i am not taking any new clients at this time)
I am also an artist and I owned my own Advertising Agency for many years.
I only include information about me because, there is safety in The Light.
I am doing this for THE ANGELS. They asked me too.

Angels For Truth
She's doing it for THE ANGELS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
post #7 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-02-2009, 02:06 AM
Out

She looks like whiteboy in drag
post #8 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-02-2009, 08:54 AM
T-MINUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny View Post
She looks like whiteboy in drag
Then he cleans up better than I thought.

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #9 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-02-2009, 10:02 AM
Worship me

If the government is telling the truth this story is bullshit and if the government is lying this story is bullshit, that is because the government is the only source for the data (the flight data recorder).

Unless you are stupid enough to believe that the government is going to pull off one of the biggest lies in the history of the world and not falsify the data.
post #10 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-02-2009, 10:05 AM
Out

Alan,

If you put a candle in front of a blind man, he won't see shit. If you face him directly at the sun, he still won't see shit. He's blind.
post #11 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-02-2009, 10:07 AM
Worship me

Quote:
Alan,

If you put a candle in front of a blind man, he won't see shit. If you face him directly at the sun, he still won't see shit. He's blind.
Evidently he is stupid too.
post #12 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-02-2009, 10:12 AM
Out

We need a hearing test to get the Helen Keller trifecta
post #13 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-02-2009, 11:04 AM
too many projects!

Location: you cant drink all day if you don't start in the morning
This was one of the comments lol

"The hijackers attendance at Hogwarts is TOP SECRET you idiot."

PHUKET
A coward dies a thousand deaths
A soldier dies but once.
post #14 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-02-2009, 11:19 AM
too many projects!

[QUOTE=blownragtop;5996750]Here are some quotes from two of the more interesting members of the Pilots for 911 Truth Core Group

John Lear

The daytime sky on the moon is not black.
It could be yellow. It could be blue. It could be red.

But it is not black.

The reason for the lie the sky is black on the moon is that if it were yellow or blue or red or another color then that would mean the moon has an atmosphere through which the sun rays shine, turning the sky a color.

And if the moon has an atmosphere then it has gravity which holds the atmosphere in place.

If it has an atmosphere and gravity then most everything you have been told about the moon is a lie.

And you have been told a lie.

www.thelivingmoon.com

This is some weird shit, fucking stargate discovery? WTF!

PHUKET
A soldier dies but once.
post #15 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-02-2009, 11:45 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AL P View Post
Unless you are stupid enough to believe that the government is going to pull off one of the biggest lies in the history of the world and not falsify the data.
Or maybe that's a better defense than falsifying the data, that way they can just label the people that come up with this info as crazy, imagine that!

post #16 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-02-2009, 12:08 PM
Worship me

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR TINFOIL HAT View Post
Or maybe that's a better defense than falsifying the data, that way they can just label the people that come up with this info as crazy, imagine that!
Or maybe no matter what they do, people are going to just make bullshit stories up on the internet to make themselves feel important.

IMAGINE THAT!!

What is more likely:

A global conspiracy that murdered 3000 people where the conspirators still haven't talked, even after eight years

~OR~

People are just stupid and will believe anything
post #17 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-02-2009, 12:20 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Or maybe no matter what they do, people are going to just make bullshit stories up on the internet to make themselves feel important.

IMAGINE THAT!!

What is more likely:

A global conspiracy that murdered 3000 people where the conspirators still haven't talked, even after eight years

~OR~

People are just stupid and will believe anything
I seriously doubt anyone does this to "feel important" but think what you like. I have to say both of your answers for that question, because you hit the nail on the head. The smart people won't talk, and stupid average Joe will believe the news > everything else.

post #18 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-02-2009, 12:54 PM
Lifer

So I see Mr Tinfoil Hat is now stating a plane did in fact hit the Pentagon, instead of a missile.

If nothing else...Baby steps.

post #19 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-02-2009, 01:04 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by VETTKLR View Post
So I see Mr Tinfoil Hat is now stating a plane did in fact hit the Pentagon, instead of a missile.

If nothing else...Baby steps.
No, I didn't say that. I'm saying according to that investigation they claim the door never opened. I don't know what the fuck hit the pentagon, but I don't believe it was what is claimed and backed up by the 3 frames of bad video that we have been shown.

post #20 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-02-2009, 01:05 PM
Lifer

So now the missile's cockpit door didn't open?

1 step forward...2 steps back

post #21 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-02-2009, 01:08 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
So now the missile's cockpit door didn't open?

Don't try to twist my words.

post #22 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-02-2009, 01:10 PM
Lifer

Twist's ass. Quite the opposite, actually.

post #23 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-02-2009, 01:12 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Twist's ass. Quite the opposite, actually.
Whatever you have to tell yourself.

post #24 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-02-2009, 01:13 PM
I got your Jihad!!

2004 Dodge Ram SRT10 RC
2005 Big Dog Chopper 117ci
post #25 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-02-2009, 02:15 PM
Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by vettklr View Post
so now the missile's cockpit door didn't open?

lmfao!
post #26 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-02-2009, 02:22 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnturboray View Post
It's going to suck even worse when you discover the truth.

post #27 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-02-2009, 02:27 PM
Out

Quote:
It's going to suck even worse when you discover the truth.
Is the truth out there in the form of a fat bitch who claims to have psychic abilities but only uses them when the angels tell her its OK to?
post #28 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-02-2009, 02:32 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Is the truth out there in the form of a fat bitch who claims to have psychic abilities but only uses them when the angels tell her its OK to?
No, it's out there though. If you stop chasing that carrot that's held out in front of you for a minute, you might just be able to see it.

post #29 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-02-2009, 02:36 PM
Out

Doubtful. I can see "it" with little effort, so I can harvet as many carrots as I want.
post #30 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-02-2009, 02:40 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Doubtful. I can see "it" with little effort, so I can harvet as many carrots as I want.
Go back to any 911 thread I've ever started. You and I always end up here not agreeing. I know I'm not going to change your mind, and I know you won't change mine. So we'll just have to agree to disagree.

post #31 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-02-2009, 02:44 PM
Out

Quote:
Go back to any 911 thread I've ever started. You and I always end up here not agreeing. I know I'm not going to change your mind, and I know you won't change mine. So we'll just have to agree to disagree.
It's amazing you can't just see it for what it is. EVERYTHING has to be a conspiracy for you or at least have a story behind what is really displayed. That does nothing but detour focus from what needs attention.
post #32 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-02-2009, 03:00 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Oh, I see it for what it is! http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/28/wo...ntel.html?_r=1

post #33 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-02-2009, 03:09 PM
Out

Quote:
So we paid to get some dirty work done. Roger that!
post #34 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-02-2009, 03:16 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
So we paid to get some dirty work done. Roger that!
Good spin, but that's not the issue. You could make a lot of $$$ at any of the mainstream media news outlets as a newscaster, you're very well trained at looking past what the issue is.

post #35 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-02-2009, 03:18 PM
Worship me

Quote:
No, it's out there though. If you stop chasing that carrot that's held out in front of you for a minute, you might just be able to see it.

Obviously you know something that few people know. You belong in a special club. For super smart people. We are all just chasing a carrot around!

Of course, compared to the extra super smart people, the ones who know THE REAL TRUTH.... that 9/11 was caused by a mind control X ray rail gun in orbit around Jupiter. It is YOU who is just chasing the carrot.

WHAT NOW? CHASE THAT CARROT YOU FOOL!!!
post #36 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-02-2009, 05:35 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Obviously you know something that few people know. You belong in a special club. For super smart people. We are all just chasing a carrot around!

Of course, compared to the extra super smart people, the ones who know THE REAL TRUTH.... that 9/11 was caused by a mind control X ray rail gun in orbit around Jupiter. It is YOU who is just chasing the carrot.

WHAT NOW? CHASE THAT CARROT YOU FOOL!!!
Few people my ass, the truth is growing daily. You think I want the constant ridicule and insults? I only continue to post 911 stuff, because it is my belief the whole thing was done deliberately to keep us at a endless war that can't be won. I've never claimed to be part of a special club, or hold the secrets to the universe. I just know when something stinks as bad as this does, there's a lot more to what is going on then we are led to believe.

post #37 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-02-2009, 05:59 PM
too many projects!

Quote:
I only continue to post 911 stuff, because it is my belief the whole thing was done deliberately to keep us at a endless war that can't be won.

All right I'll bite. Why the fuck would war be good for the US?

PHUKET
A soldier dies but once.
post #38 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-02-2009, 06:08 PM
#4 Best QB Ever

Quote:
I only continue to post 911 stuff, because it is my belief the whole thing was done deliberately to keep us at a endless war that can't be won.
If that were the case, don't you think they could've come up with a little more convincing evidence, and that they would've made a bigger deal about the weapons they found in Iraq?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TX21 View Post
To keep Them in control and to keep us distracted from thet truth. Duh. Haven't you read 1984 (or seen the movie)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
post #39 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-02-2009, 06:22 PM
Worship me

Quote:
Few people my ass, the truth is growing daily. You think I want the constant ridicule and insults? I only continue to post 911 stuff, because it is my belief the whole thing was done deliberately to keep us at a endless war that can't be won. I've never claimed to be part of a special club, or hold the secrets to the universe. I just know when something stinks as bad as this does, there's a lot more to what is going on then we are led to believe.
I got bad news for you, we already won the war in Iraq by any reasonable standard beyond gumdrop speed bumps and candy cane light poles.

Afghanistan is next. The price of oil is low and the Arabs are going broke. We just elected a president who is the opposite of the one who wanted to take over the world (according to conspiracy idiots anyway).

I'm not sure how all that fits into the conspiracy, please let me know as I am sure you have now just changed the conspiracy to fit these new developments.
post #40 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-02-2009, 06:24 PM
too many projects!

Quote:
Originally Posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
Haven't you read 1984 (or seen the movie)?
No, never seen it.

PHUKET
A soldier dies but once.
post #41 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-02-2009, 06:24 PM
Worship me

Quote:
If that were the case, don't you think they could've come up with a little more convincing evidence, and that they would've made a bigger deal about the weapons they found in Iraq?
No, the government will create a grand conspiracy that murders 300 people but they won't have the CIA frame Saddam with WMD evidence to justify the ensuing war.

It all makes perfect sense.
post #42 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-02-2009, 06:24 PM
Worship me

Quote:
No, never seen it.
Its an album by Van Halen!!
post #43 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-02-2009, 07:17 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Because it's an endless war on terror, not just a war with one nation, or one enemy. As long as there is a war with no end in site, they can continue to take rights away from us with the threat of terror as the basis. Look at the latest example of them wanting to pull the plug on the internet due to cyber terrorists. There's several reasons for an endless war.

Quote:
If that were the case, don't you think they could've come up with a little more convincing evidence, and that they would've made a bigger deal about the weapons they found in Iraq?To keep Them in control and to keep us distracted from thet truth. Duh. Haven't you read 1984 (or seen the movie)?
They didn't need more convincing evidence, if "it helped stop terrorists" was the answer from them, 99% of the people will believe it, and allow them to continue to protect us from the threat of terrorism without questioning anything they do.
Yes I have seen 1984, and everyone should watch it to see where we are headed.

Quote:
I got bad news for you, we already won the war in Iraq by any reasonable standard beyond gumdrop speed bumps and candy cane light poles.

Afghanistan is next. The price of oil is low and the Arabs are going broke. We just elected a president who is the opposite of the one who wanted to take over the world (according to conspiracy idiots anyway).

I'm not sure how all that fits into the conspiracy, please let me know as I am sure you have now just changed the conspiracy to fit these new developments.
It is an endless war on terror, I wasn't implying just IRAQ. I haven't changed my conspiracy beliefs to fit anything. I'll say it again, IMO all of this was and is being done to create an endless war with no real enemy in site. We can't ever kill every single REAL terrorist that hates the USA, so they'll just come up with more Osama's who are plotting against us in other nations they want to pillage. I'm not claiming it's the leaders of the USA that want these wars, they are just following the orders they are told to carry out by the real controllers of this country.

post #44 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-02-2009, 07:35 PM
Worship me

I'm sorry but that is crap. If they had wanted to duplicate the society from Orwell's 1984 the Cold War was the perfect time to do so.

Erosion of rights has little to do with the war on terror and more to do with idiots in the electorate who think the government should remove every risk from their lives. If you want to change that then call these people idiots to their faces. Don't respect their opinions! I do it all the time!
post #45 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-02-2009, 08:03 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

The health care and cap and trade are definite attempts to put us under a Orwellian type of government. I think they are making their move now, but hopefully with the current events surrounding ClimateGate the plans have been derailed. I won't be surprised if they pass both, and if they do that's your sign.

Last edited by MR TINFOIL HAT; 12-02-2009 at 08:31 PM.
post #46 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-02-2009, 08:21 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Erosion of rights has little to do with the war on terror
Really? So the patriot act (that took your forth amendment away) had nothing to do with terrorist activity?

All men should know Honor first, above all else!

Honor is not holding your hand out for something you did not earn.
Honor is not forcing your ideas, or belief on others.
Honor is not something given to you by way of job, or title.

Honor is learned, earned, practiced and respected by all decent men and women.
post #47 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-02-2009, 08:44 PM
you m-m-m-m-make me happy

Tinfoil sounds like Jesse Ventura. Here's him on O and A this morning. His views are similar. Fittingly, Jesse is hostin a TV show on Tru TV called conspiracy tonight at 9.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWLcbhz-Njs
post #48 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-02-2009, 08:53 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinginstang View Post
Tinfoil sounds like Jesse Ventura. Here's him on O and A this morning. His views are similar. Fittingly, Jesse is hostin a TV show on Tru TV called conspiracy tonight at 9.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWLcbhz-Njs
I heard about that show last week. Thanks for reminding me I'll check it out.

post #49 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-05-2009, 11:03 PM
Punk Ass Newbie

Be nice to this guy MR TINFOIL HAT. Apparently he has some inside news that all the terrorist would like us to believe. We trained Osama in this type of stuff. He knows how to deploy the media against us. I seen it first hand. Soldiers over there that get killed by us and left. Two days later when we do an air strike those same people are now dressed in civilian clothes and portrayed as innocent civilians. Nuke them and turn it into our new land fill. We have plenty of trash.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement