Ft. Hood Shooter....Homeland Security Advisor? - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 22 (permalink) Old 11-23-2009, 11:02 AM Thread Starter
Token Troll

Ft. Hood Shooter....Homeland Security Advisor?

Got this in an email and wondering what others think about this:
Quote:
Nidal Hasan on Obama's Security Task Force..............

Now we have a little insight into why Obama said to not jump to
conclusions about Nidal Hasan and why Congressmen were not briefed before the press leak.

This murdering Muslim Terrorist who killed and wounded the soldiers and
civilians at Ft Hood, Texas was an advisor to Obama's Homeland Security
team. Look on page 29 of the Homeland Security Institute link
below.

I wonder how many more skeletons there are to come out of the
cupboard. Who else is there in the government or its numerous advisors
or Czars that will harm our country and citizens?

http://www.gwumc.edu/hspi/old/PTTF_P...t_05.19.09.pdf
Go to page number 29, scroll down toward the bottom on the Left Column

He is listed under "THINKING ANEW- SECURITY PRIORITIES FOR
THE NEXT ADMINISTRATION", as Nidal Hasan, Uniformed Services University School of Medicine (8TH DOWN ON LEFT COLUMN PAGE 29).

Please send this link to everybody on your email list. The world needs to know who Obama really is.
http://www.gwumc.edu/hspi/old/PTTF_P...t_05.19.09.pdf

'05 Redfire Mustang

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 22 (permalink) Old 11-23-2009, 11:38 AM
Censored

HOly shit, this will get interesting.

Doors Done Rite
post #3 of 22 (permalink) Old 11-23-2009, 01:18 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

That e-mail you received is complete bullshit.

Taken from the link:

Thank you for your interest in the work of the Homeland Security Policy Institute. Before proceeding, please take a moment to review the following:

"In his capacity as Disaster & Preventive Psychiatry Fellow at the Uniformed Services University School of Medicine, Nidal Hasan registered (RSVP'd) to attend as an audience member a number of Homeland Security Policy Institute (HSPI) events in the period June 2008 to February 2009. All of these events were open to the public.

Our Presidential Transition Task Force Events are open to the public and invitations were shared with numerous government departments and agencies, including senior officials at the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences (USUHS). These senior leaders at USUHS in turn shared the invitation with their subordinates, including Hasan.

At no time has Nidal Hasan been affiliated with HSPI or The George Washington University. He has never served as an HSPI Task Force Member, briefer, or featured speaker at an HSPI event.

HSPI's Presidential Transition Task Force is not and was not affiliated with any Administration; and was created prior to the election."

###

Thank you for your time. To proceed, click here: Thinking Anew--Security Priorities for the Next Administration (pdf)

post #4 of 22 (permalink) Old 11-23-2009, 01:22 PM
Bullet Sponge

I want to see this disproved or something....if not...
post #5 of 22 (permalink) Old 11-23-2009, 01:25 PM
UNFUCKWITHABLE

Just heard on the news: That motherfucker is paralyzed from the chest down with limited movement of his arms.

Audentes Fortuna Juvat
post #6 of 22 (permalink) Old 11-23-2009, 01:32 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strychnine View Post
Just heard on the news: That motherfucker is paralyzed from the chest down with limited movement of his arms.
Yea great, but that shitbag is breathing OUR fucking air.
post #7 of 22 (permalink) Old 11-23-2009, 02:10 PM Thread Starter
Token Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geor! View Post

Taken from the link:

Thank you for your interest in the work of the Homeland Security Policy Institute. Before proceeding, please take a moment to review the following:

"In his capacity as Disaster & Preventive Psychiatry Fellow at the Uniformed Services University School of Medicine, Nidal Hasan registered (RSVP'd) to attend as an audience member a number of Homeland Security Policy Institute (HSPI) events in the period June 2008 to February 2009. All of these events were open to the public.

Our Presidential Transition Task Force Events are open to the public and invitations were shared with numerous government departments and agencies, including senior officials at the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences (USUHS). These senior leaders at USUHS in turn shared the invitation with their subordinates, including Hasan.

At no time has Nidal Hasan been affiliated with HSPI or The George Washington University. He has never served as an HSPI Task Force Member, briefer, or featured speaker at an HSPI event.

HSPI's Presidential Transition Task Force is not and was not affiliated with any Administration; and was created prior to the election."

###

Thank you for your time. To proceed, click here: Thinking Anew--Security Priorities for the Next Administration (pdf)
Ya...I see that now. That link must've pounded their servers. I wonder if the original .pdf is out there.

'05 Redfire Mustang

post #8 of 22 (permalink) Old 11-23-2009, 02:11 PM Thread Starter
Token Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strychnine View Post
Oh...please be true.

'05 Redfire Mustang

post #9 of 22 (permalink) Old 11-23-2009, 02:18 PM
Still Slow

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimD View Post
Yea great, but that shitbag is breathing OUR fucking air.
Yeah well I think his life can be MUCH worse alive than dead so it may be a blessing
post #10 of 22 (permalink) Old 11-23-2009, 02:58 PM
makin' bacon

Quote:

Taken from the link:

###

Yeah, because there is no way in hell they would remove the pdf in question in an effort to protect obama, am I right?

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky

post #11 of 22 (permalink) Old 11-23-2009, 03:01 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevo View Post
Yeah, because there is no way in hell they would remove the pdf in question in an effort to protect obama, am I right?

Stevo
The PDF is there.

Not everything Obama does is treasonous! Jesus Christ! I don't like the son of a bitch either, but some of you guys are worse than the rightest of the right wing!

post #12 of 22 (permalink) Old 11-23-2009, 03:10 PM
Lifer

They did see fit to put the disclaimer up though.

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut View Post
Bullet sort of looses his grip when he factually gets his ass tore off.
post #13 of 22 (permalink) Old 11-23-2009, 03:23 PM
makin' bacon

Quote:
The PDF is there.

Not everything Obama does is treasonous! Jesus Christ! I don't like the son of a bitch either, but some of you guys are worse than the rightest of the right wing!
If you do not mind, link it, because the only thing I saw there was a new pdf in it's place that was doing damage control. I would like to see the entire original pdf, unaltered, pre-edit.
I am not one of the idiots you are referring to above, as I a actually like to research and make my own decision, but considering the pdf that was linked was just added for damage control, what else would I think?

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky

post #14 of 22 (permalink) Old 11-23-2009, 03:28 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

Quote:
If you do not mind, link it, because the only thing I saw there was a new pdf in it's place that was doing damage control. I would like to see the entire original pdf, unaltered, pre-edit.
I am not one of the idiots you are referring to above, as I a actually like to research and make my own decision, but considering the pdf that was linked was just added for damage control, what else would I think?

Stevo
Click on the link again and the last line has the link to the PDF. Direct linking just puts up the disclaimer.

post #15 of 22 (permalink) Old 11-23-2009, 03:36 PM
makin' bacon

Quote:
Click on the link again and the last line has the link to the PDF. Direct linking just puts up the disclaimer.
That is what I am referring to.. they saw fit to redirect everyone attempting to view the original document to a damage control page, in an attempt to alter the public's opinion before they even had a chance to read it for themselves and draw a conclusion.

But back on topic. Even if the guy never showed, as they claimed, why was he being asked to attend? Food for thought.

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky

post #16 of 22 (permalink) Old 11-23-2009, 03:40 PM Thread Starter
Token Troll

So...if he was an audience member...he'd still be privy to all security discussions then...

'05 Redfire Mustang

post #17 of 22 (permalink) Old 11-23-2009, 03:55 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:

But back on topic. Even if the guy never showed, as they claimed, why was he being asked to attend?

Stevo
It was open to the public, as the link states.

Do some of you bother reading before pulling out your 'Jump to Conclusions' mat?
post #18 of 22 (permalink) Old 11-23-2009, 04:12 PM
makin' bacon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop View Post
It was open to the public, as the link states.

Do some of you bother reading before pulling out your 'Jump to Conclusions' mat?
Maybe you need to read more before jumping to conclusions? Open to the public doesn't mean they do not send invitations.

Quote:
In his capacity as Disaster & Preventive Psychiatry Fellow at the Uniformed Services University School of Medicine, Nidal Hasan registered (RSVP'd) to attend as an audience member a number of Homeland Security Policy Institute (HSPI) events in the period June 2008 to February 2009. All of these events were open to the public.
He was invited, and RSVP'd, but did not show. Probably decided it wouldn't help him kill any additional Americans

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky

post #19 of 22 (permalink) Old 11-25-2009, 03:24 PM
Lifer

2 more soldiers are dead now? One stabbed to death, and the other shot in the chest. WTF is going on there? I don't have a link yet, just heard it on fox news.

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
post #20 of 22 (permalink) Old 11-25-2009, 03:27 PM
makin' bacon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR TINFOIL HAT View Post
2 more soldiers are dead now? One stabbed to death, and the other shot in the chest. WTF is going on there?
Link?

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky

post #21 of 22 (permalink) Old 11-25-2009, 04:22 PM
Lifer

Heard it on fox waiting for link.

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement