Any one see the "Prepare for war" billboards? - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-21-2009, 09:12 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Any one see the "Prepare for war" billboards?

Most of the sites have been taken down. Here is the google search.

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source=...7cf21b103219ea

Pic's below.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	4121967824_ba6584196b.jpg
Views:	332
Size:	99.8 KB
ID:	95439   Click image for larger version

Name:	billboard.jpg
Views:	340
Size:	62.5 KB
ID:	95440  

All men should know Honor first, above all else!

Honor is not holding your hand out for something you did not earn.
Honor is not forcing your ideas, or belief on others.
Honor is not something given to you by way of job, or title.

Honor is learned, earned, practiced and respected by all decent men and women.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-21-2009, 09:30 PM
Banned

Location: If I listened to you, i would have a mustang just like yours!
fuck yes, we need more of these
post #3 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-21-2009, 09:30 PM
Bullet Sponge

That is awesome

post #4 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-21-2009, 09:32 PM
Lifer

I've seen the red sickle and hammer one, but not the other. Nice find.

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
post #5 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-21-2009, 09:35 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

I like the part of "starving the beast"

This means stop giving them money. We really do have the power.

post #6 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-21-2009, 09:38 PM
Time Served

This made me smile.

"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't. "

1998 Suburban
1968 Mustang (sold, November 21, 2009)
2010 Fusion
1999 F-350DRW
post #7 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-22-2009, 12:16 AM
Out

Taxes? ME?!?!

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

<----Stariving the SHIT out of the beast for a while now.

Oh ya... I got a bit of preparation done as well.
post #8 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-22-2009, 12:57 AM
PAN

Present!
post #9 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-22-2009, 01:40 AM
T-MINUS

In.

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #10 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-22-2009, 02:36 PM
Lifer

nice

RON PAUL '08
post #11 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-22-2009, 08:15 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox466 View Post
Present!
nice plate!!!

98 Brokra
post #12 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-24-2009, 08:48 AM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

1.) "Starve the Beast" - ok, I get that. If you can get away with not paying taxes legally, good for you. I support this 100%.

2.) "Vote out Incumbents" - Great I also support this, however historically the new guy will become just as corrupt in a year or two. Corruption is a virus.

3.) "Revolution" & "Prepare for War - Live Free or Die" - I just don't understand what these blowhards want in this? Is this a declaration of secession? A call for Civil War? WTF? This is the dumbest idiocracy "battle cry" that all you dumbasses seem to be buying into. There are two major problems that most of you historical ignorants don't realize is that a.) in Texas v. White, the Supreme Court ruled that that the Constitution did not permit states to secede from the United States (even and especially Texas), and b.) this is a country of "No Taxation without Representation" (with the exception of the citizens of the District of Columbia), not "No Taxation by my finger on the trigger." It just doesn't work that way. A country of "No Taxation by my finger on the trigger" becomes a soviet like system, because the natural answer to this becomes "Taxation by military enforcement."

Put your fucking guns down, you're doing NO one any good.

Last edited by Who Needs 8; 11-24-2009 at 08:54 AM.
post #13 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-24-2009, 09:07 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Needs 8 View Post
1.) "Starve the Beast" - ok, I get that. If you can get away with not paying taxes legally, good for you. I support this 100%.

2.) "Vote out Incumbents" - Great I also support this, however historically the new guy will become just as corrupt in a year or two. Corruption is a virus.

3.) "Revolution" & "Prepare for War - Live Free or Die" - I just don't understand what these blowhards want in this? Is this a declaration of secession? A call for Civil War? WTF? This is the dumbest idiocracy "battle cry" that all you dumbasses seem to be buying into. There are two major problems that most of you historical ignorants don't realize is that a.) in Texas v. White, the Supreme Court ruled that that the Constitution did not permit states to secede from the United States (even and especially Texas), and b.) this is a country of "No Taxation without Representation" (with the exception of the citizens of the District of Columbia), not "No Taxation by my finger on the trigger." It just doesn't work that way. A country of "No Taxation by my finger on the trigger" becomes a soviet like system, because the natural answer to this becomes "Taxation by military enforcement."

So in all your infinite wisdom, what do YOU suggest? Lay back and take this ass-raping? I don't think so...

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
post #14 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-24-2009, 09:17 AM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut View Post
So in all your infinite wisdom, what do YOU suggest? Lay back and take this ass-raping? I don't think so...
I did say I support the first two . . .

You CAN write other politicians than your own. Or get involved in government in some way. But putting ridiculous graphics and posts on a CAR FORUM doesn't change anything that is going on in D.C.

I hate to tell you this, but Senators Hutchison and Cornyn and the other some odd representatives in DFW are not members here.

So what's the point?
post #15 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-24-2009, 10:37 AM
Worship me

Texas v. White only reinforced the idea that Texas was still a state during the civil war because there was no provision for them to leave.

The court recognized that a state can leave the union with the consent of the other states or via revolution:

"When, therefore, Texas became one of the United States, she entered into an indissoluble relation. All the obligations of perpetual union, and all the guaranties of republican government in the Union, attached at once to the State. The act which consummated her admission into the Union was something more than a compact; it was the incorporation of a new member into the political body. And it was final. The union between Texas and the other States was as complete, as perpetual, and as indissoluble as the union between the original States. There was no place for reconsideration or revocation, except through revolution or through consent of the States."

Logically, that is the only conclusion since revolution is the people enforcing their will. If you read between the lines it means in order to leave the union you would have to replace the state government and probably the constitution. IE, dissolving the entire state government and starting over.
post #16 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-24-2009, 10:43 AM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

Quote:
I did say I support the first two . . .

You CAN write other politicians than your own. Or get involved in government in some way. But putting ridiculous graphics and posts on a CAR FORUM doesn't change anything that is going on in D.C.

I hate to tell you this, but Senators Hutchison and Cornyn and the other some odd representatives in DFW are not members here.

So what's the point?
I don't think Senators Cornyn and Hutchinson are the problems either. Not arguing your point, just sayin'.

post #17 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-24-2009, 10:47 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geor! View Post
I don't think Senators Cornyn and Hutchinson are the problems either. Not arguing your point, just sayin'.
I've emailed the shit out of those two.

post #18 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-24-2009, 10:52 AM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

Quote:
I've emailed the shit out of those two.
For what policies? Ever since I started following politics closely (which was only recently), I haven't really seen them say anything I'm completely opposed to.

post #19 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-24-2009, 10:54 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geor! View Post
For what policies? Ever since I started following politics closely (which was only recently), I haven't really seen them say anything I'm completely opposed to.
Mainly in support of.

post #20 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-24-2009, 11:23 AM
Punk Ass Newbie

Anyone can legally starve the beast.

Change you dependents to the max and don't pay in taxes. Sweat them out and pay the late fees. You can make money on the interest while putting back the money you would pay in weekly fed taxes and it will offset penalties.
post #21 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-24-2009, 06:48 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffrazr View Post
That last line sounds like the rhetoric spewed by the sorry motherfuckers ruining this country. The day we all put our guns away is the day we either see true freedom, or true repression. Hopefully, the rainbows and unicorns will be flowing freely by then.
Dictators love unarmed peasants.

post #22 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-24-2009, 07:16 PM
Canada is welcome here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazz007 View Post
I like the part of "starving the beast"

This means stop giving them money. We really do have the power.

It's ironic isn't it? If more everyone in the U.S were involved in, and cared about what went on in government, there likely wouldn't be any trouble out of them.

Quote:

Yeah, I'm sure they had a few guys like you back in colonial times. Good thing the forefathers didn't listen to 'em, huh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBlack1 View Post
Anyone can legally starve the beast.

Change you dependents to the max and don't pay in taxes. Sweat them out and pay the late fees. You can make money on the interest while putting back the money you would pay in weekly fed taxes and it will offset penalties.
You sure about that? Major corporations also pay in big. But if it is that easy, then that's hilarious.

Quote:
Dictators love unarmed peasants.
Don't bother wasting your breath. They'll never learn. We'll die to protect them, so they can keep saying that we should be ruined. That's why I think that the liberal ideology should be banned, much like they arrested suspected communists back in the 50's.
post #23 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-25-2009, 12:15 AM
PAN

Psst, Justinsn95: whoneeds8 is a fucking dumbass. He's been made fun of for YEARS on the board. His name is asking who needs 8, as in his IQ. Still don't think he's thought about what would happen if he gave what little he has up, but...

Just so you know...
post #24 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-25-2009, 09:34 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:

So, your saying what? Just give up? Nothing we can do? The commies win?

post #25 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-26-2009, 02:09 AM
Canada is welcome here.

Yeah defeatism is yet another flaw in the long, long list of liberal flaws. They never think that the people can take on the government. They confuse movies and TV with real life. What they don't know is, there is no way the government can take on the people. Here, anyway.
post #26 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-26-2009, 02:22 AM
CJ
User may be editing post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinsn95 View Post
Yeah defeatism is yet another flaw in the long, long list of liberal flaws. They never think that the people can take on the government. They confuse movies and TV with real life. What they don't know is, there is no way the government can take on the people. Here, anyway.
Be careful what you say, liberals have won many wars.

like Vietnam, and Somalia.
post #27 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-26-2009, 02:43 AM
Canada is welcome here.

So you're saying like they uh.. caused us to lose there? I always wondered why we didn't just destroy the aggressor in the viet-nam war. Thus making all of korea a democracy. I mean hell, if you're gonna do it, why not do it right. Then we wouldn't be hearing this nonsense from them these days.
post #28 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-26-2009, 02:52 AM
CJ
User may be editing post.

Quote:
So you're saying like they uh.. caused us to lose there? I always wondered why we didn't just destroy the aggressor in the viet-nam war. Thus making all of korea a democracy. I mean hell, if you're gonna do it, why not do it right. Then we wouldn't be hearing this nonsense from them these days.
It was a joke.

Korea and Vietnam are completely different countries about 2,000 miles away on different continents
post #29 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-26-2009, 03:03 AM
Time Served

Quote:
we didnt attack the koreans or the north vietnamese because of china and russia.

Now they also own america, fitting huh? Commies that have killed more americans than any other country and we do business with them, makes me sick.

The trouble with doing something right the first time is that nobody appreciates how difficult it was.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement