Fvck you obama! Fvck you!! - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 46 (permalink) Old 11-06-2009, 03:20 AM Thread Starter
DFWMUSTANGS.NET

Fvck you obama! Fvck you!!

I WANNA GIVE A SHOUT OUT......

THERE ARE MEN DYING FOR COUNTRY, MEN NOT EVEN IN THEATRE YET, AND YOU WANNA GIVE A SHOUT OUT?!?!?!?!

YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO THE TITLE OF POTUS, AND AS C.I.C!!!

DIE IN A FIRE YOU SORRY SON OF A B!TCH!

LOOKS LIKE THAT ONE IS HAVING "TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES"

Last edited by sc281_99-0135; 11-06-2009 at 08:49 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 46 (permalink) Old 11-06-2009, 06:27 AM
Lifer

He has no regard for our servicemen or their mission. I wish I knew how to react to this scumbag.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
post #3 of 46 (permalink) Old 11-06-2009, 07:15 AM
PAN

I think post one pretty much sums up how I feel about the prick.

post #4 of 46 (permalink) Old 11-06-2009, 08:01 AM
Lifer

Well said....

Fuck that sumbitch

post #5 of 46 (permalink) Old 11-06-2009, 08:26 AM
Lifer

That son of a bitch! I cant believe he would get up there like he is accepting an award! This should speak novels about the character of this piece of shit!!
post #6 of 46 (permalink) Old 11-06-2009, 08:33 AM
duh...duh....duh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lason View Post
That son of a bitch! I cant believe he would get up there like he is accepting an award! This should speak novels about the character of this piece of shit!!
Well, he probably sympathizes with the shooter and is just doing what he has to do.

My '03 Sold.
post #7 of 46 (permalink) Old 11-06-2009, 08:37 AM
Lifer

he gave a shout out to a congressional medal of honor winner....

post #8 of 46 (permalink) Old 11-06-2009, 08:42 AM Thread Starter
DFWMUSTANGS.NET

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by cannonball996 View Post
after congratulating his staff, colleagues, everyone in attendance, etc.

You can join him....
post #9 of 46 (permalink) Old 11-06-2009, 08:44 AM
Num say'n? (tm)

Quote:
Do you really believe ghetto slang is proper decorum for the Commander in Chief to display in a time of crisis? When our military personnel are under active attack?

Fuck Barrak Hussein Obama and anyone (including you, sir) who defends his deplorable behavior.

Last edited by JP135; 11-06-2009 at 09:01 AM.
post #10 of 46 (permalink) Old 11-06-2009, 08:45 AM
Lifer

Quote:
sounds like a true obama nuthugger... you search and search for one thing to make it ok..

i appreciate the fact he is a medal of honor winner, thats wonderful. how does that trump a tragedy such as the Ft.Hood shooting? he couldn't have waited 5 minutes to "shout out" to his new friend, and addressed the nation about the soldiers killed first ?

post #11 of 46 (permalink) Old 11-06-2009, 08:45 AM
Lifer

Quote:
That was just one of the comments he made BEFORE addressing the murders of our servicemen.

post #12 of 46 (permalink) Old 11-06-2009, 10:05 AM
Num say'n? (tm)

And Dr. Joe Medicine Crow did NOT "win" the Congressional Medal of Honor. Obama himself awarded Dr. Medicine Crow the Presidential Medal of Freedom two months ago. So on top of giving out awards like cheap necklaces at Mardi Gras, Obama is ignorant of whhich award he bestowed upon Dr. Medicine Crow.

Medicine Crow's military awards were a Bronze Star and the French Légion d'honneur.
post #13 of 46 (permalink) Old 11-06-2009, 10:29 AM
T-MINUS

Quote:
You're an ass.

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #14 of 46 (permalink) Old 11-06-2009, 10:38 AM
Lifer

Medal of Freedom < Medal of Honor. Barry doesn't even know what medals he's giving out! It took him a full 2 minutes before he spoke of Fort Hood. Pathetic.

post #15 of 46 (permalink) Old 11-06-2009, 10:43 AM
Foxbody King

Garbage

2003 cobra DSG
post #16 of 46 (permalink) Old 11-06-2009, 10:45 AM
Lifer

Yo, Obama.....

Stick to things you're qualified for, like giving away our money that we don't have.
post #17 of 46 (permalink) Old 11-06-2009, 10:55 AM
Lifer

Quote:
oh ok, that makes it ok. Espeically right after he thanks his "interior staff". Im sure the hall looks beautiful

Honestly I could care less if the pope was sitting front row. You got a national tragedy you are giving a press confrence for then you respond to THAT. Not how well of a job the interior decorators did or thanking people for showing up, etc.
post #18 of 46 (permalink) Old 11-06-2009, 11:23 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lason View Post
oh ok, that makes it ok. Espeically right after he thanks his "interior staff". Im sure the hall looks beautiful

Honestly I could care less if the pope was sitting front row. You got a national tragedy you are giving a press confrence for then you respond to THAT. Not how well of a job the interior decorators did or thanking people for showing up, etc.
actually I think he was scheduled to make an address to the department of the interior, and thats what he was doing, bad timing on his part. personally I think he should have waited, to make a more formal address after more information regarding the tragedy was known.

post #19 of 46 (permalink) Old 11-06-2009, 11:25 AM
Lifer

He's about to come on right now for a second attempt at seeming to care about what happened at Fort Hood.

post #20 of 46 (permalink) Old 11-06-2009, 11:32 AM
The land of no ho racing

What a POS that ARAB makes me sick! I hear stuff on a daily basis that makes me dislike him more./
post #21 of 46 (permalink) Old 11-06-2009, 11:34 AM
Banned

Fvck everyone who blindly voted for him too. Retards.
post #22 of 46 (permalink) Old 11-06-2009, 11:36 AM
Canada is welcome here.

Well, I guess all we can hope for is that he doesn't get a second term... sigh. It's really amazing though. Every time he speaks, he proves he's an idiot. Does anyone tell him "Dude, you can't get on tv and do shit like that! STFU and try to make the people feel better!" Where the hell is his highly paid PR guy? I thought for sure that all POTUS's had one...

I really wonder how the honorable secret service feels, about watching out for this guy. If I had that job, I'd quit. I would be too disgusted by him to even look at him. He makes a mockery of anyone in any kind of service, including them. Does he hear himself talk? I hope he continues doing stuff, just like this. It'll be the end of his lowly and pathetic career. Then maybe we can all move on and forget about him.
post #23 of 46 (permalink) Old 11-06-2009, 11:41 AM
Hustlin'

Might as well have said, yo Im a let you finish and get to that shooting, but the Dr. just won the greatest medal of all time.

Disgusting, to him its just another tally to the military body count. The RIGHT thing to have done would be to say,

"Look, before we get to today's business, there has been a terrible tragedy. Some lunatic just murdered American soldiers at an Army base in Texas. I will see to it personally, that the individual(s) responsible are brought to justice and insure proper security policies are both in place and required at our nations domestic military bases. My thoughts and prayers go out to all affected..."

--Scott

"Jesus has my heart, but Whiskey has my liver" --Jason Boland
post #24 of 46 (permalink) Old 11-06-2009, 11:44 AM
Token Troll

Quote:
President Obama didn't wait long after Tuesday's devastating elections to give critics another reason to question his leadership, but this time the subject matter was more grim than a pair of governorships.

After news broke out of the shooting at the Fort Hood Army post in Texas, the nation watched in horror as the toll of dead and injured climbed. The White House was notified immediately and by late afternoon, word went out that the president would speak about the incident prior to a previously scheduled appearance. At about 5 p.m., cable stations went to the president. The situation called for not only his trademark eloquence, but also grace and perspective.

But instead of a somber chief executive offering reassuring words and expressions of sympathy and compassion, viewers saw a wildly disconnected and inappropriately light president making introductory remarks. At the event, a Tribal Nations Conference hosted by the Department of Interior's Bureau of Indian affairs, the president thanked various staffers and offered a "shout-out" to "Dr. Joe Medicine Crow -- that Congressional Medal of Honor winner." Three minutes in, the president spoke about the shooting, in measured and appropriate terms. Who is advising him?

Anyone at home aware of the major news story of the previous hours had to have been stunned. An incident like this requires a scrapping of the early light banter. The president should apologize for the tone of his remarks, explain what has happened, express sympathy for those slain and appeal for calm and patience until all the facts are in. That's the least that should occur.

Indeed, an argument could be made that Obama should have canceled the Indian event, out of respect for people having been murdered at an Army post a few hours before. That would have prevented any sort of jarring emotional switch at the event.

Did the president's team not realize what sort of image they were presenting to the country at this moment? The disconnect between what Americans at home knew had been going on -- and the initial words coming out of their president's mouth was jolting, if not disturbing.

It must have been disappointing for many politically aware Democrats, still reeling from the election two days before. The New Jersey gubernatorial vote had already demonstrated that the president and his political team couldn't produce a winning outcome in a state very friendly to Democrats (and where the president won by 15 points one year ago). And now this? Congressional Democrats must wonder if a White House that has burdened them with a too-heavy policy agenda over the last year has a strong enough political operation to help push that agenda through.

If the president's communications apparatus can't inform -- and protect -- their boss during tense moments when the country needs to see a focused commander-in-chief and a compassionate head of state, it has disastrous consequences for that president's party and supporters.

All the president's men (and women) fell down on the job Thursday. And Democrats across the country have real reason to panic.
http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/polit...President.html

And that's from NBC's Chicago affiliate.

'05 Redfire Mustang

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey
post #25 of 46 (permalink) Old 11-06-2009, 11:52 AM
Hustlin'

Waiting for a Fox recap, along the lines of NBC Chicago's piece.

"Jesus has my heart, but Whiskey has my liver" --Jason Boland
post #26 of 46 (permalink) Old 11-06-2009, 12:36 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottJ View Post
Might as well have said, yo Im a let you finish and get to that shooting, but the Dr. just won the greatest medal of all time.

Disgusting, to him its just another tally to the military body count. The RIGHT thing to have done would be to say,

"Look, before we get to today's business, there has been a terrible tragedy. Some lunatic just murdered American soldiers at an Army base in Texas. I will see to it personally, that the individual(s) responsible are brought to justice and insure proper security policies are both in place and required at our nations domestic military bases. My thoughts and prayers go out to all affected..."

--Scott
thank you! i was wanting to make the kanye reference since last night but forgot to post it...lol

anyway, i'm glad this is getting attention from the media and that i wasn't alone when i was pissed off about how he handled it. i appreciate this being posted... i really hate that idiot..

post #27 of 46 (permalink) Old 11-06-2009, 01:15 PM
Num say'n? (tm)

Quote:
actually I think he was scheduled to make an address to the department of the interior, and thats what he was doing, bad timing on his part. personally I think he should have waited, to make a more formal address after more information regarding the tragedy was known.
OH HELL NO! President Bush was WIDELY criticized for waiting ten damn minutes to collect his thoughts before making an address on the 9-11 attacks. President Bush was talking to an elementary school class and had to switch from talking to children to realizing we were at war and getting his head around that concept before he could make a coherent response.

Obama MUST be held to the same standard. If our bitch-ass president can't handle the heat, he best vacate the kitchen.

DFWMustangs.net
post #28 of 46 (permalink) Old 11-06-2009, 01:20 PM
Lifer

rawr
post #29 of 46 (permalink) Old 11-06-2009, 01:24 PM
Rice User

That was a good read.
post #30 of 46 (permalink) Old 11-06-2009, 01:57 PM
IA2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottJ View Post

--Scott
I agree 100%. Address the tragedy first, and no "shout outs".

However, acts such as these just work to reinforce that he's not qualified for the job, and work against his chances for 2012. Obama will eventually unelect himself with his idiocy, as will pelosi and reid.
post #31 of 46 (permalink) Old 11-06-2009, 02:08 PM
T-MINUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
I agree 100%. Address the tragedy first, and no "shout outs".

However, acts such as these just work to reinforce that he's not qualified for the job, and work against his chances for 2012. Obama will eventually unelect himself with his idiocy, as will pelosi and reid.
I think the media is finally realizing that they have alienated their customers (who allow them to be in business) by suckling at the presidential trough. He is unpopular, getting more so by the day, and still trying to ram through his agenda. The media bailing for survival reasons. They will rabidly turn on him to distance themselves from the fact that it was them who got him elected.

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #32 of 46 (permalink) Old 11-06-2009, 02:22 PM
Lifer

The man is a joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR EDD View Post
it was not a problem to bring money to his house at 10pm.so why is it a problem to call and bitch.it wasnt a problem when we were all sitting around smoking pot together.yes i said it we all were smoking pot together.what now stupid.
post #33 of 46 (permalink) Old 11-06-2009, 10:31 PM
Bullet Sponge

I'm waiting for Congress to impeach him.
post #34 of 46 (permalink) Old 11-06-2009, 10:35 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by forever_frost View Post
I'm waiting for Congress to impeach him.
You'll win the lotto before that happens. You're correct though it should have happened when he became president of the world for the UN. That is one thing he did that is not allowed by the POTUS. This is openly talked about, but no one seems to care for some reason?

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.

Last edited by MR TINFOIL HAT; 11-06-2009 at 10:41 PM.
post #35 of 46 (permalink) Old 11-06-2009, 10:42 PM
PAN

Gig 'em JP! Preach on brutha!

And I can only hope the media turns on him and causes Kanye to call for impeachment as George Bush don't like barak hoosain obsama!
post #36 of 46 (permalink) Old 11-06-2009, 11:06 PM
Lifer

fuck the potus and 98% of politicians.geedy heartless cocksuckerz!

bush was a pos pres. and obama is a worthless pos pres.

i dont think voting is cutting the mustard.we need to take different measures entirely.

RON PAUL '08
post #37 of 46 (permalink) Old 11-07-2009, 09:16 AM
Time Served

What an asshole!

68 Coupe- 351w, Twisted Wedge heads, XE284 cam, T5, disc conversion, former 6 cylinder car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOHCTR View Post
(thats right, in a fucking duel with guns, Jackson allowed his oppenent to fucking shoot at him before shooting back). Now we have Obama, who is a little bitch. God damn the presidency of the US is just not the same as it used to be.
post #38 of 46 (permalink) Old 11-07-2009, 10:31 AM
dee
Lifer

He's the new Jimmy Carter.
post #39 of 46 (permalink) Old 11-07-2009, 10:47 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dee View Post
He's the new Jimmy Carter.
This steaming turd makes Carter look like Barry Goldwater!

post #40 of 46 (permalink) Old 11-07-2009, 12:02 PM
Lifer

Thanks for the Chicago blurb. I am not able to tune into the news all the time and can't watch streaming video on the net. I rely on the internet and I hate to say it, this board for alot of my news.

I can not believe the poor timing and lack of tact on the POTUS much less he dumbed down to slang and even used "shout out" in a formal speech. What a douchebag.
post #41 of 46 (permalink) Old 11-07-2009, 05:55 PM
Lifer

Quote:
No he didn't. The guy got a Presidential freedom award, not the MOH.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
post #42 of 46 (permalink) Old 11-07-2009, 06:03 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Do you think Bush did not respond appropriately when notified about 9/11?

I think history will rank this as much worse than what you liberals claim Bush did wrong on 9/11.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
post #43 of 46 (permalink) Old 11-07-2009, 07:03 PM
CJ
User may be editing post.

First time I've seen it, had a deep sinking feeling in my stomach the when he came out and started talking. I don't even know what to say about that, it's way beyond disrespectful. It's incredible someone lacking the most basic of leadership abilities was on all of our televisions.
post #44 of 46 (permalink) Old 11-07-2009, 07:18 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
I think history will rank this as much worse than what you liberals claim Bush did wrong on 9/11.
Especially if the climate bill and health care are passed. Even worse if the forced vaccinations come into play, martial law, and the fema camps. I don't think anything is off the table with these lunatics at the helm of our ship.

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
post #45 of 46 (permalink) Old 11-07-2009, 07:48 PM
T5-T56-Tremec specialist

This guy is a fucking disgrace to our men and women serving under him.
post #46 of 46 (permalink) Old 11-12-2009, 01:06 AM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR TINFOIL HAT View Post
You'll win the lotto before that happens. You're correct though it should have happened when he became president of the world for the UN. That is one thing he did that is not allowed by the POTUS. This is openly talked about, but no one seems to care for some reason?
President of the world?

2004 GTO <---- 690rwhp Twin Turbo meth injected.... daily driver?

1971 Torino <---- never-ending project
Sponsored Links
Advertisement