So much for green energy being americas way out... - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-30-2009, 02:10 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

So much for green energy being americas way out...

I knew this was coming, AMERICA CAN NOT COMPETE with slave labor. When are they are going to realize it and stop this bullshit! Green energy was supposed to be americas new source of wealth, just like technology was supposed to be after they shipped out the manufacturing jobs in the 80s. When you read the news, all the new technology comes from asia, not the US and they still think we are gonna be world leaders in the field somehow, its a joke!

http://www.dailyfinance.com/2009/10/...-us-wind-farm/

While we struggle and cant pay our debts we get read stories about chinas greatness....awesome. Thank you rich fucks for selling out the country that allowed you to get rich in the first place ya greedy fucks!

http://money.cnn.com/galleries/2009/...une/index.html

The trouble with doing something right the first time is that nobody appreciates how difficult it was.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-30-2009, 02:16 PM
Lifer

Totally fucked up.
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-30-2009, 03:58 PM
Lifer

"Green energy" is bullshit. It's a figment of a tree-huggers imagination. The best way for us to compete in the energy industry, is to drill anywhere and often.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-30-2009, 04:08 PM
Token Troll

LMAO.

Where's the Obama con's on this one?

'05 Redfire Mustang

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-30-2009, 05:45 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut View Post
"Green energy" is bullshit. It's a figment of a tree-huggers imagination. The best way for us to compete in the energy industry, is to drill anywhere and often.
I wouldn't go that far.
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-30-2009, 05:48 PM
Lifer

while we were arguing over what company would get what money for green energy, china beat us to the punch.

post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-31-2009, 01:00 AM Thread Starter
Time Served

I would imagine it would be like an american companys needs to get 500 million and a chinese one will do it for 100. Even if the people at the american company worked for free they couldnt match, much less beat the chinese undercutters. Always about money with the chinese and we will never be able to play that game against them. We were supposed to be technology leaders in the green energy crap but i guess not! sigh

The trouble with doing something right the first time is that nobody appreciates how difficult it was.
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-31-2009, 02:05 AM
IA2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slammy View Post
I would imagine it would be like an american companys needs to get 500 million and a chinese one will do it for 100. Even if the people at the american company worked for free they couldnt match, much less beat the chinese undercutters. Always about money with the chinese and we will never be able to play that game against them. We were supposed to be technology leaders in the green energy crap but i guess not! sigh
We (the US of A) have ceded our strength to china and other countries, in the name of greed.

We educated them in our universities (and they now supply us with engineers), taught them quality principles (that they have used successfully to kill the US auto market), and have shipped them US jobs in an attempt to cut production costs (and in the process of that we have displaced the US consumer as an engine of growth since he is now out of a job). Very foolish of the US, and very short sighted.

And then there are the military secrets that have been flying out the back door, allowing china to arm itself with first class, US taxpayer designed and funded munition designs.

And there is always the money that we owe china. To me this is most unsettling. One day the chinese will come calling for repayment, and in the meantime our US international policies are limited since we now can't afford to piss off the chinese.

It's just like a drug addict that has lost his job, lost his family, and now is banking with the local loan shark, while making no lifestyle modifications. One day, the piper is gonna come calling, and in the meantime, he's effectively under the control of the lender.

Hows your chinese?
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-31-2009, 02:07 AM
CJ
User may be editing post.

180,000 US homes...

WHOOPTIE FUCKING DO...

Last edited by CJ; 10-31-2009 at 02:12 AM.
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-31-2009, 02:39 AM Thread Starter
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
We (the US of A) have ceded our strength to china and other countries, in the name of greed.

We educated them in our universities (and they now supply us with engineers), taught them quality principles (that they have used successfully to kill the US auto market), and have shipped them US jobs in an attempt to cut production costs (and in the process of that we have displaced the US consumer as an engine of growth since he is now out of a job). Very foolish of the US, and very short sighted.

And then there are the military secrets that have been flying out the back door, allowing china to arm itself with first class, US taxpayer designed and funded munition designs.

And there is always the money that we owe china. To me this is most unsettling. One day the chinese will come calling for repayment, and in the meantime our US international policies are limited since we now can't afford to piss off the chinese.

It's just like a drug addict that has lost his job, lost his family, and now is banking with the local loan shark, while making no lifestyle modifications. One day, the piper is gonna come calling, and in the meantime, he's effectively under the control of the lender.

Hows your chinese?
Oh i know man, i totally know. I always think, how could our government by that stupid to allow this to happen. Then i realize they arent stupid and that they wanted this to happen and i get really pissed off!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement