Oops - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-28-2009, 06:08 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Oops

Looks like there's some confusion. http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009...r-cia-payroll/

The NyTimes link http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/28/wo...l.html?_r=2&hp

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.

Last edited by MR TINFOIL HAT; 10-28-2009 at 07:47 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-28-2009, 07:44 PM
Hustlin'

Link to the NY times article?

"Jesus has my heart, but Whiskey has my liver" --Jason Boland
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-28-2009, 07:46 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/28/wo...l.html?_r=2&hp

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-28-2009, 07:55 PM
Hustlin'

If there is any truth to the funding, CIA > brother of Afgan prez, its just another example of US foreign policy dysfunction. But what do I know, perhaps the aggregate effect is saving American lives, and I just don't understand the logic.

--Scott

post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-28-2009, 08:02 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

In the 80's they trafficed blow http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB2/nsaebb2.htm
Now they move the H... Different times/drugs but same old corrupt shit.

post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-28-2009, 08:30 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottJ View Post
If there is any truth to the funding, CIA > brother of Afgan prez, its just another example of US foreign policy dysfunction. But what do I know, perhaps the aggregate effect is saving American lives, and I just don't understand the logic.

--Scott
maybe Ron Pauls foreign policies would have been better for us,no?

RON PAUL '08
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-28-2009, 08:31 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast83 View Post
maybe Ron Pauls foreign policies would have been better for us,no?
Oh no he's too kooky to have a good idea

post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-28-2009, 08:58 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Gary Webb who exposed the governments IRAN/CONTRA gov blow smuggling program decided to shoot himself in the head, go figure.

post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-28-2009, 09:44 PM
Lifer

Ron Paul would have been a GREAT AMERICAN president.people where just to blind at the time to see what was coming.it takes a MAN with MORALS to be a good potus.everyone else in the election didn't have the backbone to make a good potus.hence we are where we are.

RP'12?

RON PAUL '08
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-28-2009, 09:52 PM
Lifer

Where did everyone get the fact that RP is kooky? I think he would be great for America...
post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-28-2009, 10:22 PM
Lifer

end the fed. (watch "fall of the republic" on youtube)
bring the troops home
end the patriot act
on and on his ideas where great.people just couldn't get behind him.i argued until i was blue in the face.so we got Obama....

RON PAUL '08
post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-28-2009, 10:24 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
bring the troops home
end the patriot act
on and on his ideas where great.people just couldn't get behind him.i argued until i was blue in the face.so we got Obama....

post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-29-2009, 09:04 AM
you m-m-m-m-make me happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by davbrucas View Post
Where did everyone get the fact that RP is kooky? I think he would be great for America...

I think the Kookiness comes from his 9/11 conspiracy theories.
post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-29-2009, 09:43 AM
Hustlin'

Would love to have had Ron in the white house. Sadly, the masses vote the media.

--Scott

post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-29-2009, 11:09 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinginstang View Post
I think the Kookiness comes from his 9/11 conspiracy theories.

They are all just theories...but with how the govt is handling things today I dont know what to believe about 9/11. I dont trust anything that our govt says or does...
post #16 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-29-2009, 11:12 AM
Censored

Quote:
At least I know he doesn't like gay shit.

Doors Done Rite
post #17 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-29-2009, 11:14 AM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
bring the troops home
end the patriot act
His exit strategy is non existant. You can't just "bring the troops home". Shit doesn't work like that. He'd have gotten hundreds, if not thousands of soldiers killed.
post #18 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-31-2009, 10:37 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
They are all just theories...but with how the govt is handling things today I dont know what to believe about 9/11. I dont trust anything that our govt says or does...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement