Chris Matthews ATTACKING OATHKEEPERS - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-22-2009, 09:05 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Chris Matthews ATTACKING OATHKEEPERS

It never fails with Chris Matthews and his Bullshit. This guy is a fucking joke and needs to be removed from television. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TM9Y4...layer_embedded

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-22-2009, 09:13 PM
Bullet Sponge

I signed up today and joined. 30 bucks a year and I get to say "fuck you" to Obama. Sounds like a deal to me
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-22-2009, 09:34 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by forever_frost View Post
I signed up today and joined. 30 bucks a year and I get to say "fuck you" to Obama. Sounds like a deal to me
Best $30 I've ever spent!!!!!!!

Mike Huntzinger
Sales Mgr
[email protected]
817-849-3221

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-23-2009, 12:48 AM
Hero in a half shell

Chris Mathews is the poster child for PMSBC

post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-23-2009, 04:33 AM
Canada is welcome here.

What they are talking about in the first part of the vid... I have always wondered about. How can you really have true dual sovereignty? I mean, if a state or states disagree totally with the federal govt, and are wanting to not abide, then how is dual sovereignty going to work? I guess the civil war kinda answers my question. That is, if it gets too far out of hand, the shit could hit the fan. In a way, it's like having a country with two kings. If they disagree, and both give different orders, which one is right? Which one would be followed?
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-23-2009, 09:19 AM
duh...duh....duh

Interesting debate, I need to watch the 2nd part later just don't have time this morning.

I've always been torn on what would happen if things got that bad, and ya they may. Part of what keeps military/police going is - in general - knowing there is a stable home life/family life. If their home/family life was slaughtered....

justinsn95, I think like anything there will be people who sway to both sides and that's where the big problems come into play.

My '03 Sold.
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-23-2009, 09:46 AM
Lifer

That guy was pretty well spoken and it didn't really let himself get baited. Chris Matthews has nothing legitimate so he just started making up stuff.

Chris Matthews is the Glen Beck of the left.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
-Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

"A Republic, if you can keep it"
- Benjamin Franklin

The way to peaceably remove elected officials who deviate from the constitution of the United States of America...
www.blowoutcongress.com
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-23-2009, 10:34 AM
Aspiring Bean Counter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slow06 View Post
Well said. Unfortunately, Chris Matthews has his moments once a year or so. Glenn Beck doesn't.

post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-23-2009, 10:46 AM
Lifer

Quote:
That guy was pretty well spoken and it didn't really let himself get baited. Chris Matthews has nothing legitimate so he just started making up stuff.

Except Beck's audience is about 3x what Matthews draws...

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-23-2009, 11:21 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut View Post
Except Beck's audience is about 3x what Matthews draws...
Haha. I have seen fox's numbers in another thread, they were definitely kicking butt in the ratings.

The problem with Beck and Matthews (from what little I have seen of them) is they stretch truths to get more of a reaction or better ratings (presumably). There are plenty of things going on right now that need to be addressed, and when you stretch or lie about something you take away from the legitimate problem and get people focusing on your specific lie.

It takes away credibility because people will soon find the holes that you created (when you stretched the story) and point them out, and then everyone piles on to call you out on your lie and covers up the original issue. They hurt their causes by being so far to one side that they distract from the true problems.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
-Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

"A Republic, if you can keep it"
- Benjamin Franklin

The way to peaceably remove elected officials who deviate from the constitution of the United States of America...
www.blowoutcongress.com
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-23-2009, 11:27 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Haha. I have seen fox's numbers in another thread, they were definitely kicking butt in the ratings.

The problem with Beck and Matthews (from what little I have seen of them) is they stretch truths to get more of a reaction or better ratings (presumably). There are plenty of things going on right now that need to be addressed, and when you stretch or lie about something you take away from the legitimate problem and get people focusing on your specific lie.

It takes away credibility because people will soon find the holes that you created (when you stretched the story) and point them out, and then everyone piles on to call you out on your lie and covers up the original issue. They hurt their causes by being so far to one side that they distract from the true problems.
I don't think they're worried about that one bit, and apparently neither are millions of viewers...

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-24-2009, 01:21 AM
Canada is welcome here.

Not to mention that it's obvious through his tone of voice and shouting, that he has some bias about whatever he decides to attack. Once that kind of thing starts going on, I will change the channel. No point in even watching it. Any reporter or journalist of any kind should always be completely impartial to either side. Or at least, really seem that way. Let us draw the conclusions, you have no hope of drawing them for us. He could hold my attention much longer if he would just calm down, and stick to legit and reasonable points. Probly why I never watch that stuff heh
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-26-2009, 04:47 PM
Lifer

Chris Matthews is so stupid he doesn't even realize why he would be recruiting police , and active military.
After that entire conversation he is still too stupid to realize they are the people that take the oathes.
The questions he asked we VERY STUPID. How many hours he thinks about this every day? WTF people watch this Hardball retard?
Even if that was supposed to be an attack against the guy, it was fucking R E T A R D E D, like he was reading from a script.
no wonder their ratings are piss poor

79 K5 blazer, 6" lift 38x15" tires d44/12b lockers and chromoly axles ,6.2L GM diesel - Waste Vegetable Oil conversion - cross over steering,14"SAW nitrogen shocks, beefed shackles, shackle flip, winch/ bumpers, diff covers.

94 CBR 600 naked, handbraked, -1 +3 sprockets, one wheel operation mod

"I'm sorry, nothing quite says, "F- You, I'm from Texas" like an all-business, stripped-down K5."
post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-27-2009, 06:17 PM
Canada is welcome here.

Either that, or he knows full well what he is talking about, and what the other guy is saying. And he's such a piece of dogshit, that he doesn't give a shit. Doesn't care that he's hurting the country. He just flames and flames and flames so that he can look like he has a strong point, (to the weak minded, I guess) and thus keep his job. Everyone who talks to him gets a chance to humble him lol. At least, that's just what I get from what little I've seen.
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-28-2009, 03:20 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinsn95 View Post
Either that, or he knows full well what he is talking about, and what the other guy is saying. And he's such a piece of dogshit, that he doesn't give a shit. Doesn't care that he's hurting the country. He just flames and flames and flames so that he can look like he has a strong point, (to the weak minded, I guess) and thus keep his job. Everyone who talks to him gets a chance to humble him lol. At least, that's just what I get from what little I've seen.
He's a NWO puppet.

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement