The fall of the republic - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 41 (permalink) Old 10-22-2009, 10:24 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

The fall of the republic

The presidency of Barrack Obama.... Let the shit storm and revolution begin! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDQ6nIsgKW0

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.

Last edited by MR TINFOIL HAT; 10-22-2009 at 11:10 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 41 (permalink) Old 10-22-2009, 11:14 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

New link above the other was having issues.

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
post #3 of 41 (permalink) Old 10-22-2009, 11:15 AM
Lifer

On episode 4 right now.

post #4 of 41 (permalink) Old 10-22-2009, 11:20 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mstng86 View Post
On episode 4 right now.
Excellent. May the truth spread like wildfire and burn down the lies.

post #5 of 41 (permalink) Old 10-22-2009, 11:22 AM
Aspiring Bean Counter.

I'll sit down and watch this when I get done with class today.

Either way, we're so incredibly poised for a Romanesque fall that it almost makes me giddy.

post #6 of 41 (permalink) Old 10-22-2009, 11:29 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowhand View Post
I'll sit down and watch this when I get done with class today.

Either way, we're so incredibly poised for a Romanesque fall that it almost makes me giddy.
I'm not sure there is much to be giddy about. The plummet back down to earth will not be pretty for anyone, even for those who desire it.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
-Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

"A Republic, if you can keep it"
- Benjamin Franklin

The way to peaceably remove elected officials who deviate from the constitution of the United States of America...
www.blowoutcongress.com
post #7 of 41 (permalink) Old 10-22-2009, 12:21 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Forget NBC, this is MUST SEE TV.

post #8 of 41 (permalink) Old 10-22-2009, 04:02 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by slow06 View Post
I'm not sure there is much to be giddy about. The plummet back down to earth will not be pretty for anyone, even for those who desire it.
It may not be pretty, but it's gonna happen one way or another. It isn't even a matter of if, but simply when and how long is it gonna take and how bad is it gonna be.
post #9 of 41 (permalink) Old 10-22-2009, 04:13 PM
T-MINUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyS View Post
It may not be pretty, but it's gonna happen one way or another. It isn't even a matter of if, but simply when and how long is it gonna take and how bad is it gonna be.
Kind of makes those survival seed kits seem like such an insane idea...

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #10 of 41 (permalink) Old 10-22-2009, 05:49 PM
Aspiring Bean Counter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slow06 View Post
That's not a good giddy. That's a very uneasy giddy that I was referring to. As in terrified.

post #11 of 41 (permalink) Old 10-22-2009, 05:52 PM
Time Served

wow this is amazing, the stuff about the dollar ive been hearing about for years. That once its gone, america is fucked. I like the part about, "while america is providing the man power and the military force for the world, they are pulling the rug out from under america."

I also like the part, and i agree 100%, any country that can not manufacture its own goods is no longer a soveriegn nation. Before america could walk into a room and say and do whatever we wanted because we didnt need anybody for anything. We could tell any other country to go fuck themselves with no consquences at all, not anymore. The true power of america has been removed decades ago when we lost that ability.

and also, how they knew the key to destroying america and its power was to destroy is manufacturing. Cap and trade would be the final nail in that coffin.

The trouble with doing something right the first time is that nobody appreciates how difficult it was.
post #12 of 41 (permalink) Old 10-22-2009, 06:03 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slammy View Post
Cap and trade would be the final nail in that coffin.
An Inconvenient truth!

post #13 of 41 (permalink) Old 10-22-2009, 07:35 PM
Lifer

Here is the full vid. unbroken.

http://dynw.com/movies/fotr.html

All men should know Honor first, above all else!

Honor is not holding your hand out for something you did not earn.
Honor is not forcing your ideas, or belief on others.
Honor is not something given to you by way of job, or title.

Honor is learned, earned, practiced and respected by all decent men and women.
post #14 of 41 (permalink) Old 10-22-2009, 08:28 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazz007 View Post
Here is the full vid. unbroken.

http://dynw.com/movies/fotr.html
Thank you sir.

post #15 of 41 (permalink) Old 10-23-2009, 07:19 AM
Canada is welcome here.

Well, maybe Michael Moore's new movie will serve a good purpose, after all. Cause I'm sure he's going to talk crazy shit about all those badguys in that vid. It doesn't look all bad, though. Looks like they are calling for an audit of the federal reserve. I guess the complete win for our side would be the death of the federal reserve?
post #16 of 41 (permalink) Old 10-23-2009, 09:40 AM
Lifer

How the movie broke down the dominoe affect of how each person was connected was pretty interesting. The dollar going away is a scary sumamabitch. The best part was showing Congress when they were suppose to vote on a bill with 300 extra pages added at 3 am in the morning, and no one could produce the 300 extra pages to review. I listen to this stuff, but never delv too deep into it. I prefer not to be neck deep in shit, as that is all Washington is. SHIT PILED ON SHIT!!!

Last edited by mstng86; 10-23-2009 at 04:08 PM.
post #17 of 41 (permalink) Old 10-25-2009, 08:51 PM
Canada is welcome here.

In the end, I really don't think people will stand for all this police state shit. Having tasted freedom and all. I know I wouldn't.
post #18 of 41 (permalink) Old 10-26-2009, 11:51 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinsn95 View Post
In the end, I really don't think people will stand for all this police state shit. Having tasted freedom and all. I know I wouldn't.
You're right the people won't stand for it. It's going to happen with most of the public not even knowing. People don't care anymore, and are consumed with everyday life, if you question anything you're a conspiracy theorist and a terrorist now a days. If you think foreign troops are going to have any sympathy for us when the shit hits the fan you got another thing coming. Now if the government started confiscating Ipods there might be a revolution, but no one cares about their rights being diminished anymore.

post #19 of 41 (permalink) Old 10-26-2009, 03:48 PM
Lifer

Quote:
wait until there is no money and no jobs. People will do anything.

I watched the whole damn thing last night, fuck that thing is long.
Great video though. I didn't get a lot of new information out of it because I research the news myself, however it was a great reminder of how dire this situation really is. The pieces of the puzzle are there to be assembled.

Seems like you only have a few choices though:

1. leave the fucking country you love and ditch your dollars - advantage being you are shielded from the shithole this place will become. Even if you have little money to lose, this still is attractive if you read history. You at least have a chance at prosperity.

2. get ammo and assert your 2nd admendment rights. PREPARE with substantial survival in mind. Basically spend your money to some extent, now.

3. hope that it will take a long time for the dollar to fall since the world is heavily dependant on it. This option is somewhat negated by the FACT that the IMF has already begun talk about the dollars replacement and when that happens / diversification of assets / hyperinflation. Hypothetically though if the economy took back off fast enough BEFORE that would happen it would mitigate another great depression.

I'm going with option 2. I think 3 is pretty much hopeless, they will drop the dollar, soon, and faster than anyone can do anything about it.

79 K5 blazer, 6" lift 38x15" tires d44/12b lockers and chromoly axles ,6.2L GM diesel - Waste Vegetable Oil conversion - cross over steering,14"SAW nitrogen shocks, beefed shackles, shackle flip, winch/ bumpers, diff covers.

94 CBR 600 naked, handbraked, -1 +3 sprockets, one wheel operation mod

"I'm sorry, nothing quite says, "F- You, I'm from Texas" like an all-business, stripped-down K5."
post #20 of 41 (permalink) Old 10-26-2009, 03:56 PM
Banned

Dang. Thought a new Star Wars was coming out.
post #21 of 41 (permalink) Old 10-26-2009, 08:01 PM
Lifer

RON PAUL '08
post #22 of 41 (permalink) Old 10-26-2009, 10:10 PM
Lifer

want to know where this country is going?

watch this film,pretty damn accurate.

i need a drink.

RON PAUL '08
post #23 of 41 (permalink) Old 10-26-2009, 10:24 PM
Freethinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slammy View Post

I also like the part, and i agree 100%, any country that can not manufacture its own goods is no longer a soveriegn nation.
Wouldn't that be pretty much every country in the world?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny View Post
....LMAO @.... trying to figure out how to make a Utopian society!
In a perfect world the police would get paid to do nothing. So next time you see a cop eatin a donut, Yell.. Hey! Good Job!

http://hubpages.com/hub/Variable-speed-Limits
post #24 of 41 (permalink) Old 10-27-2009, 03:42 AM
Canada is welcome here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR TINFOIL HAT View Post
You're right the people won't stand for it. It's going to happen with most of the public not even knowing. People don't care anymore, and are consumed with everyday life, if you question anything you're a conspiracy theorist and a terrorist now a days. If you think foreign troops are going to have any sympathy for us when the shit hits the fan you got another thing coming. Now if the government started confiscating Ipods there might be a revolution, but no one cares about their rights being diminished anymore.

No, I mean once they realize it. Sure they are ignorant for the time being, but I mean when it finally hits home. And it will. No one could possibly overlook it, once it gets to a certain point. I think they won't stand for it, and there would be a revolution, which would set things back the way they are supposed to be.
post #25 of 41 (permalink) Old 10-27-2009, 10:53 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
No, I mean once they realize it. Sure they are ignorant for the time being, but I mean when it finally hits home. And it will. No one could possibly overlook it, once it gets to a certain point. I think they won't stand for it, and there would be a revolution, which would set things back the way they are supposed to be.
It sounds nice and all, but it will be too late then. No one could possibly overlook it? That's exactly what most our doing now, and it won't change. This ball is rolling fast down hill and won't stop until it reaches the bottom. When people Finally want to get off their asses it'll be too late, it may be too late now.

Last edited by MR TINFOIL HAT; 10-27-2009 at 09:00 PM.
post #26 of 41 (permalink) Old 10-27-2009, 05:36 PM
Canada is welcome here.

Too late for what? Open revolt? Never.
post #27 of 41 (permalink) Old 10-27-2009, 05:53 PM
Lifer

revolting sounds nice.when?

RON PAUL '08
post #28 of 41 (permalink) Old 10-31-2009, 04:21 PM
Time Served

You can't revolt. Trust me the retards in office will use their own military on their own citizens in order to preserve their power.

Or did you not read about the Civil War? Do you really think it was about race or state's rights?
post #29 of 41 (permalink) Old 10-31-2009, 08:08 PM
Lifer

Quote:
You can't revolt. Trust me the retards in office will use their own military on their own citizens in order to preserve their power.

Or did you not read about the Civil War? Do you really think it was about race or state's rights?

It's about money, and power. It's that simple. They want, and are getting the power that the constitution reserved for the people.

post #30 of 41 (permalink) Old 11-01-2009, 01:14 AM
Canada is welcome here.

Quote:

That's probly what england used to think, too. Then there was open revolt, and they made em eat their prideful words. Please go into further detail about the civil war. I always thought that old abe just really really loved black people or something.
post #31 of 41 (permalink) Old 11-01-2009, 10:28 AM
Lifer

The civil war in a nut shell.

Good old honest Abe, taxed the crap out of states that produced goods with slave labor, in order to balance the trade indifference of the states that did not use slave labor.

The states that got this tax put on them said no, by succeeding from the Union.
Good old honest Abe, lost a ton of revenue when these states removed them selves from the union. And this could not be tolerated, so he attacked the states that succeeded.

Like I said, it's all about money and power.

Yes I know there is more to it than this, but this was the driving issue in the decision to attack states that legally separated them selves from the union.

post #32 of 41 (permalink) Old 11-01-2009, 10:40 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast83 View Post

Ironically enough, look at when this song was produced, and look at who was in the White house at the time, and what they where doing. S.O.S. once again.
The question is, how far will they go this time?

post #33 of 41 (permalink) Old 11-01-2009, 01:29 PM
Lifer

so we know the shit storm/doom that is coming- how long do you think before we really start seeing it take effect/happening?
post #34 of 41 (permalink) Old 11-01-2009, 04:22 PM
Canada is welcome here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazz007 View Post
The question is, how far will they go this time?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JFurst View Post
so we know the shit storm/doom that is coming- how long do you think before we really start seeing it take effect/happening?
I am of the optimistic mindset that there is this boiling point that they can not cross. And every once in a while they hit it, and bounce off of it, due to the way our government is set up. Fucking communists. I think that even being a Democrap, Obama would have done much better if he were actually qualified and had some experience. We'd still dislike him, but perhaps not despise him.
post #35 of 41 (permalink) Old 11-01-2009, 05:13 PM
NOT the Oldest Fart HERE

you really need to look at history

Quote:
I am of the optimistic mindset that there is this boiling point that they can not cross. And every once in a while they hit it, and bounce off of it, due to the way our government is set up. Fucking communists. I think that even being a Democrap, Obama would have done much better if he were actually qualified and had some experience. We'd still dislike him, but perhaps not despise him.
Look at all other great cultures and see what lead to their demise. I'm sure they all thought similar to you.

I dispise president Obama for scamming the system and not proving he's at least a citizen. When I hear things like this----

"Senate Judiciary Chairman Patrick Leahy (D-Vt.) would not say what part of the Constitution grants Congress the power to force every American to buy health insurance--as all of the health care overhaul bills currently do.

Leahy, whose committee is responsible for vetting Supreme Court nominees, was asked by CNSNews.com where in the Constitution Congress is specifically granted the authority to require that every American purchase health insurance. Leahy answered by saying that “nobody questions” Congress’ authority for such an action.

CNSNews.com: "Where, in your opinion, does the Constitution give specific authority for Congress to give an individual mandate for health insurance?"

Sen. Leahy: "We have plenty of authority. Are you saying there is no authority?"

CNSNews.com: "I’m asking--"

Sen. Leahy: "Why would you say there is no authority? I mean, there’s no question there’s authority. Nobody questions that.

All versions of the health care bill currently being considered in Congress mandate that individuals buy heatlh insurance. Americans who don't would be subject to a financial penalty.

"If the federal government can mandate an individual insurance purchase mandate, it can also mandate an unlimited array of other mandates and prescriptions, including the mandate to buy health club memberships or even to purchase a given quantity of fruits and vegetables."

"If we have the power simply to order Americans to buy certain products, why did we need a Cash-for-Clunkers program or the upcoming program providing rebates for purchasing energy appliances?" Hatch asked on Oct. 1 when trying to offer his amendment in the committee. "We could simply require Americans to buy certain cars, dishwashers or refrigerators."

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/55910
post #36 of 41 (permalink) Old 11-01-2009, 05:29 PM
Lifer

that isnt too out of line jyro, it's like the IRS imo.
post #37 of 41 (permalink) Old 11-01-2009, 09:45 PM
Lifer

I'll tell Sen. Leahy they have no authority to do it. And I'll even stick his nose in the section for him!

And then I'll add this!

The U.S. Postal Service was established in 1775 - you have had 234 years to get it right; it is broke.

Social Security was established in 1935 - you have had 74 years to get it right; it is broke.

Fannie Mae was established in 1938 - you have had 71 years to get it right; it is broke.

The "War on Poverty" started in 1964 - you have had 45 years to get it right; $1 trillion of our money is confiscated each year and transferred to "the poor"; it hasn't worked and our entire country is broke.

Medicare and Medicaid were established in 1965 - you've had 44 years to get it right; they are broke.

Freddie Mac was established in 1970 - you have had 39 years to get it right; it is broke.

Trillions of dollars were spent in the massive political payoffs called TARP, the "Stimulus", the Omnibus Appropriations Act of 2009... none show any signs of working, although ACORN appears to have found a new b***h: the American taxpayer.

And finally, to set a new record:

"Cash for Clunkers" was established in 2009 and went broke in 2009! It took good dependable cars (that were the best some people could afford) and replaced them with high-priced and less-affordable cars, mostly Japanese. A good percentage of the profits went out of the country. And the American taxpayers take the hit for Congress' generosity in burning three billion more of our dollars on failed experiments.

So with a perfect 100% failure rate and a record that proves that "services" you shove down our throats are failing faster and faster, you want Americans to believe you can be trusted with a government-run health care system?

20% of our entire economy?

With all due respect,

Are you f***ing crazy?

post #38 of 41 (permalink) Old 11-03-2009, 01:23 AM
Time Served

Quote:
That's probly what england used to think, too. Then there was open revolt, and they made em eat their prideful words. Please go into further detail about the civil war. I always thought that old abe just really really loved black people or something.
Funny you mention England and that revolt or long series of revolts. Those are the same reasons the south seceded in the first place.

Look at your own state's history. How widespread was slavery in TX? It was near nil compared to many other southern states. Yet why did TX join the southern states in seceding? Geography? Not really, no major battles were fought on our soil. It had to be something else.... maybe states rights perhaps? You think maybe Texas being it's own nation not 20 years prior to the Civil War felt strongly about it's right to govern itself? Perhaps.....

Slavery was a red herring issue to create emotion and drive racial tension. Our country has a long history of driving racial tension to make sweeping changes. Look at the native americans, look at the first Irish immigrants, look at the immigrants from the Middle East now, look how we treated the Japanese living here during WWII.

Trust me when I say once again, race is a huge red herring issue in our government. Speak up against the president today, and if you are white, you will automatically be labeled a racist. Honestly, I think the man's policies and decisions are terrible, regardless of his race. I wouldn't want any President trying to befriend the radical Muslim world as this man has. Their religion requires them to kill all of us. That's the Koran in case you aren't familiar with it. We are infidels and they are required to kill us.

I'm all for religious freedom until it infringes on my rights, and an untimely death would violate my right to pursue happiness, so die hard fundamentalist muslims are not our friends.

Yep race is the red herring issue... while everyone is worried about tiptoeing around this issue, we have instituted communism and socialism right before your eyes! We started with federal income tax, then social security, then medicare, then freddie mac and fannie, now we have Government Motors.... soon we'll have socialized medicine!

I personally spent 10 years defending my country from the threat of communism, now all the idiots here have gone and voted it into power.

If you want to find out what is really going on in this country or has gone on (aka the Civil War) read books not published in the US, and pay attention to what you see not what anyone says.

Pay attention to what the Congress does not says, pay attention to what the President does, not says....... etc.

Have any of them done anything recently that Karl Marx, Vladimir Lenin or Joseph Stalin wouldn't applaud? I dare say no.

And I imagine pretty soon the regime will start making naysayers disappear much like good ole Joe too...... right after they get all our guns.
post #39 of 41 (permalink) Old 11-03-2009, 10:26 AM
Canada is welcome here.

Quote:
Funny you mention England and that revolt or long series of revolts. Those are the same reasons the south seceded in the first place.

Look at your own state's history. How widespread was slavery in TX? It was near nil compared to many other southern states. Yet why did TX join the southern states in seceding? Geography? Not really, no major battles were fought on our soil. It had to be something else.... maybe states rights perhaps? You think maybe Texas being it's own nation not 20 years prior to the Civil War felt strongly about it's right to govern itself? Perhaps.....

Slavery was a red herring issue to create emotion and drive racial tension. Our country has a long history of driving racial tension to make sweeping changes. Look at the native americans, look at the first Irish immigrants, look at the immigrants from the Middle East now, look how we treated the Japanese living here during WWII.

Trust me when I say once again, race is a huge red herring issue in our government. Speak up against the president today, and if you are white, you will automatically be labeled a racist. Honestly, I think the man's policies and decisions are terrible, regardless of his race. I wouldn't want any President trying to befriend the radical Muslim world as this man has. Their religion requires them to kill all of us. That's the Koran in case you aren't familiar with it. We are infidels and they are required to kill us.

I'm all for religious freedom until it infringes on my rights, and an untimely death would violate my right to pursue happiness, so die hard fundamentalist muslims are not our friends.

Yep race is the red herring issue... while everyone is worried about tiptoeing around this issue, we have instituted communism and socialism right before your eyes! We started with federal income tax, then social security, then medicare, then freddie mac and fannie, now we have Government Motors.... soon we'll have socialized medicine!

I personally spent 10 years defending my country from the threat of communism, now all the idiots here have gone and voted it into power.

If you want to find out what is really going on in this country or has gone on (aka the Civil War) read books not published in the US, and pay attention to what you see not what anyone says.

Pay attention to what the Congress does not says, pay attention to what the President does, not says....... etc.

Have any of them done anything recently that Karl Marx, Vladimir Lenin or Joseph Stalin wouldn't applaud? I dare say no.

And I imagine pretty soon the regime will start making naysayers disappear much like good ole Joe too...... right after they get all our guns.
I'm just saying that I have an optimistic attitude that if that does indeed happen, then they get open revolt as their reward. Which imprisons them, trashes all their changes, and gets some real human beings in their old slots. After all, this country's constitution practically encourages it, if it becomes necessary. So while we would be breaking their law, we would not be breaking the law.
post #40 of 41 (permalink) Old 11-03-2009, 10:50 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
I'm just saying that I have an optimistic attitude that if that does indeed happen, then they get open revolt as their reward. Which imprisons them, trashes all their changes, and gets some real human beings in their old slots. After all, this country's constitution practically encourages it, if it becomes necessary. So while we would be breaking their law, we would not be breaking the law.
There's a lot of awakening that needs to happen in a hurry for any chance of a revolt. They got us right where they want us, everyone's divided and that will be the biggest obstacle to overcome.

post #41 of 41 (permalink) Old 11-05-2009, 06:50 PM
Canada is welcome here.

Socialism is like a cancer that spreads and grows and eventually kills. But the hard part is, if you don't allow for at least some socialism, (which is how it spreads) then mama and granny get to live on the street when they get old, in many cases. Not everyone does like they should and secures their retirement. Maybe they shouldn't have a fucking land/property tax and then this wouldn't be a problem. Then they couldn't remove anyone from their house, even if they were living there with no electricity and using wellwater. Death to bullshit uneeded taxes.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement