How to get a tax law modified... - DFWstangs Forums
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 10-15-2009, 09:31 AM Thread Starter
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Lewisville
Posts: 1,628
How to get a tax law modified...

I can't seem to find who specifically to write to/call in order to suggest a change in a particular tax law... texas congressman? all congressmen? president? who allows/passes federal tax law change?

Every event is inevitable - if it wasn't, it wouldn't happen.

DFW Charity Racing
lucky_topher is offline  
Sponsored Links


Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:


Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome