Bush Facts - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-03-2009, 10:40 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Bush Facts

Originally Posted by Paladin
This is just another in a long line of reasons I like Bush. He wasn't perfect, but man was he a decent, honorable, and moral person who did his best at the job. We haven't had anyone like that in the office since his father.

The following links are in response to this comment above about George Bush by paldain.
These links are for the "did the best at the job" part of his comment. http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/04/10/august6.memo/ Well if he did his best at his job, I'd hate to see his worst job. Now here's a video of all of the Bush traitors claiming no one could have in-visioned what happened on 9/11. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAqqip7v_LA Maybe they could have in-visioned it if they would have read the documents or listened to the warnings. Here's a link that says it was likely to attack using planes and that they would be suicide missions. http://www.nytimes.com/2005/02/10/po...rror.html?_r=1 Here's PBS saying there were SEVERAL warnings. http://www.pbs.org/newshour/updates/..._09-18-02.html
He gets an F for doing his job in my classroom, and the terms decent, honorable, and moral person are not mentioned in the same sentence as GW Bush any longer.

I'm out of time for the moment, but I shall return and will cover more great things done by this honorable, decent, and moral person.

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.

Last edited by MR TINFOIL HAT; 10-03-2009 at 11:37 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-03-2009, 10:46 AM
Lifer

He was the last of a line of Presidents who had some nuts that started with Reagan. Carter, Clinton. Obama......well, what did we expect?
post #3 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-03-2009, 10:59 AM
Lifer

There's not a credible source for that quote. "He said...she said", but it's not verifiable.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"

post #4 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-03-2009, 11:42 AM
Bullet Sponge

I really miss Bush. When he fucked up, it was funny. When Obama does it....It's just depressing
post #5 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-03-2009, 11:49 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by forever_frost View Post
I really miss Bush. When he fucked up, it was funny. When Obama does it....It's just depressing
...and it's so often.

post #6 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-03-2009, 11:52 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut View Post
There's not a credible source for that quote. "He said...she said", but it's not verifiable.
I removed it, but I believe he said it. Attorney General Alberto Gonzales, while still White House counsel, wrote that the “Constitution is an outdated document" If that's the mentality of his administration, I don't think the statement that the Constitution is just a god damn piece of paper is too far fetched to believe.

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
post #7 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-03-2009, 11:53 AM
Lifer

Quote:
...and it's so often.
....and it's so terribly costly to the American taxpayer.
post #8 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-03-2009, 11:57 AM
Freethinker

Quote:
Bush is the reason Obama is in office today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny View Post
....LMAO @.... trying to figure out how to make a Utopian society!
In a perfect world the police would get paid to do nothing. So next time you see a cop eatin a donut, Yell.. Hey! Good Job!

http://hubpages.com/hub/Variable-speed-Limits
post #9 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-03-2009, 11:58 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
I really miss Bush. When he fucked up, it was funny.
3000 people died because of 9/11 and nothing about it was funny. Well I guess the swiss cheese story we were given by our government you could call funny.

post #10 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-03-2009, 12:06 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR TINFOIL HAT View Post
3000 people died because of 9/11 and nothing about it was funny. Well I guess the swiss cheese story we were given by our government you could call funny.
On more than one occasion, Bin Laden was handed to Clinton on a silver platter (AFTER the '93 attempt on the WTC and the USS Cole), and he wanted no part of it.Because of Clinton dividing the FBI and CIA, information was not passed on correctly. If you're going to state some "facts", try to state all of them.

post #11 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-03-2009, 12:07 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0 svo View Post
You're right, but not for the reasons you might think.

post #12 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-03-2009, 12:15 PM
CJ
User may be editing post.

Quote:
Obama is in office today because he had 14% of the population bought and paid for.
post #13 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-03-2009, 12:21 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

In October 2006 posse comitatus was suspended. Now that it remains suspended the pentagon called for 400,000 troops on US soil. What kind of disaster are they planning now that requires 400,000? This should not be happening, but thanks again GW BUSH for paving the way by suspending it in the first place. Look back at the May 9th National Security and Homeland Security Presidential Directive issued and signed by George Bush which basically gave the president all-power in the event he declares “a national emergency,” without any recourse by Congress under previous law providing for same, which would have been the balance of power to any president taking “extraordinary powers” to suspend Congress, take over private companies and transportation, etc. Look at the financial crisis being caused by mostly offshore banks who threatened our leaders if they didn’t pass the bail-out. They are rapidly taking over our country from within, and we can’t stop it unless we open our eyes to see what is really happening on the grand scale.

post #14 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-03-2009, 12:24 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
Obama is in office today because he had 14% of the population bought and paid for.
Is that what the fake acorn voter registration shit amounted too, or are you just being funny?

post #15 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-03-2009, 12:32 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Is that what the fake acorn voter registration shit amounted too, or are you just being funny?
I think he means (and I'm not speaking for him) that the black population is around 14%?

post #16 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-03-2009, 12:38 PM
Freethinker

Quote:
You're right, but not for the reasons you might think.
And what reasons would you say?

Quote:
In a perfect world the police would get paid to do nothing. So next time you see a cop eatin a donut, Yell.. Hey! Good Job!

post #17 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-03-2009, 12:41 PM
Lifer

Quote:
And what reasons would you say?
He wasn't a true conservative. He spent like a democrat. The Republicans also ran a shitty campaign with a shitty candidate.

post #18 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-03-2009, 01:54 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Do you find Bush solely responsible for 9/11? If not, then where would you put the beginning of our issues with Bin Laden, Al Quaeda, and other Islamic extremists.

BTW, quoting statements and then posting that you "think" the person said it does nothing for your stories credibility.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
post #19 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-03-2009, 02:06 PM
Lifer

Quote:
He wasn't a true conservative. He spent like a democrat. The Republicans also ran a shitty campaign with a shitty candidate.
I agree with you about him not being conservative. When I talk about Bush I never claim he was conservative, just that I think of him as a decent and honorable man.

I do find it pretty ironic that the liberals got 8 years of Bush because they put up sub par candidates and when we did the same thing with McCain, we got Obama.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
post #20 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-03-2009, 02:13 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
Do you find Bush solely responsible for 9/11? If not, then where would you put the beginning of our issues with Bin Laden, Al Quaeda, and other Islamic extremists.

BTW, quoting statements and then posting that you "think" the person said it does nothing for your stories credibility.
Not solely but responsible in part, yes. Maybe we should ask Bush about obl since they have family business ties that go back some years. The reason I put "think" is because it's reported by people that were in the room that heard Bush say "the constitution is just a god damned piece of paper" but there is no video evidence. I removed it and stated my opinion of what I believe. I like how you sidestep the major issue like the prior knowledge and go right to attacking my credibility when I just stated what my opinion is. They knew an attack was possible and were even warned several times, and that's a verifiable FACT.

post #21 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-03-2009, 02:24 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Not solely but responsible in part, yes. Maybe we should ask Bush about obl since they have family business ties that go back some years. The reason I put "think" is because it's reported by people that were in the room that heard Bush say "the constitution is just a god damned piece of paper" but there is no video evidence. I removed it and stated my opinion of what I believe. I like how you sidestep the major issue like the prior knowledge and go right to attacking my credibility when I just stated what my opinion is. They knew an attack was possible and were even warned several times, and that's a verifiable FACT.
Everyone knew that an attack was possible. Why is this such a big deal to you conspiracy theorists? Hell, when they flew one of the guys responsible for the 1993 WTC attack over the WTC, he said it would be taken down. The government failed us miserably, but there is no way we would have allowed it to do the things necessary to protect us with the pre-9/11 mentality. Bush would have been impeached if he had done the things that would have prevented 9/11 and you conspiracy idiots and the liberals would have claimed he took away our rights and killed people unnecessarily. This is why you and the liberals will never be satisfied, if we had prevented the attacks under Bush, you would deny it could ever happen. When it does happen, you claim we knew and let it happen to grab power.

If we knew the attack would kill 3K people we would have done things differently. You conspiracy theory idiots always seem to put post 9/11 thought processes in play with pre-9/11 incidents. Hell, if we had known that terrorists would have just taken over the planes with razor blades and flown them into buildings, we could have let people know and we would have had planes full of people never letting them get control.

Your credibility is shattered when you put the post 9/11 thinking into pre-9/11 accusations.

BTW, how much blame do you give Bush and where else do you lay the blame at?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #22 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-03-2009, 02:33 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

It's a big thing to conspiracy people because HE FUCKING LIED, and it should be a concern to everyone. HE AND HIS CRONIES CAME ON TV AND LIED TO EVERY AMERICAN CITIZEN. I guess that's acceptable to you since you work with liars on a daily basis.

post #23 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-03-2009, 02:36 PM
Lifer

Quote:
It's a big thing to conspiracy people because HE FUCKING LIED, and it should be a concern to everyone. HE AND HIS CRONIES CAME ON TV AND LIED TO EVERY AMERICAN CITIZEN. I guess that's acceptable to you since you work with liars on a daily basis.
Why did you ignore my post and all my points?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #24 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-03-2009, 02:52 PM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
Why did you ignore my post and all my points?
Missed ya' brotha. One of the few on here. LOL.

My 401K is now a 400K (was 301K)
post #25 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-03-2009, 03:03 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01WhiteCobra View Post
Missed ya' brotha. One of the few on here. LOL.
Yeah, I was wondering where you have been. I figured you were pretty busy with all of the GM stuff going on and them being a pretty big part of your business.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #26 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-03-2009, 03:06 PM
NOT the Oldest Fart HERE

proof please

Quote:
In October 2006 posse comitatus was suspended. Now that it remains suspended the pentagon called for 400,000 troops on US soil.
The Insurrection Act of 1807 was ammended in 2006, 2007 and rewritten in 2008.
it was never suspended.
post #27 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-03-2009, 03:11 PM
Lifer

Quote:
At least take a few layers off of that tin foil...it's so thick, it's deflecting all reason!

post #28 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-03-2009, 04:45 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyro View Post
The Insurrection Act of 1807 was ammended in 2006, 2007 and rewritten in 2008.
it was never suspended.
You're right I'm thinking of habeas corpus that was suspended. The new posse comitatus law allows the potus to use the term "other" conditions that domestic violence has occurred to the extent that state officials cannot maintain public order to use that power.

post #29 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-03-2009, 06:00 PM
Lifer

With all the crap going on these days that has transcended across the divide of republican and democrat, your still having this, "hes better" argument?

Don't you think it's time to shake up Washington, and actually vote for something else, besides the ass hats that represent either failed party. And by failed, I mean, they both are very willing to strip our rights away. Try finding some people to run that will actually keep their oath and defend the constitution.

All men should know Honor first, above all else!

Honor is not holding your hand out for something you did not earn.
Honor is not forcing your ideas, or belief on others.
Honor is not something given to you by way of job, or title.

Honor is learned, earned, practiced and respected by all decent men and women.
post #30 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-03-2009, 06:44 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazz007 View Post
With all the crap going on these days that has transcended across the divide of republican and democrat, your still having this, "hes better" argument?

Don't you think it's time to shake up Washington, and actually vote for something else, besides the ass hats that represent either failed party. And by failed, I mean, they both are very willing to strip our rights away. Try finding some people to run that will actually keep their oath and defend the constitution.
You're exactly right they want us arguing over the left/right bs and then the attention will never be brought to light about the real rulers of this country, the Banksters.

Last edited by MR TINFOIL HAT; 10-04-2009 at 01:01 PM.
post #31 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-04-2009, 12:37 PM
Lifer

bush and obama should be in jail.thats another fact.

RON PAUL '08
post #32 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-04-2009, 02:03 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin
This is just another in a long line of reasons I like Bush. He wasn't perfect, but man was he a decent, honorable, and moral person who did his best at the job. We haven't had anyone like that in the office since his father.

The following links are in response to this comment above about George Bush by paldain.
These links are for the "did the best at the job" part of his comment. http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/04/10/august6.memo/ Well if he did his best at his job, I'd hate to see his worst job. Now here's a video of all of the Bush traitors claiming no one could have in-visioned what happened on 9/11. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAqqip7v_LA Maybe they could have in-visioned it if they would have read the documents or listened to the warnings. Here's a link that says it was likely to attack using planes and that they would be suicide missions. http://www.nytimes.com/2005/02/10/po...rror.html?_r=1 Here's PBS saying there were SEVERAL warnings. http://www.pbs.org/newshour/updates/..._09-18-02.html
He gets an F for doing his job in my classroom, and the terms decent, honorable, and moral person are not mentioned in the same sentence as GW Bush any longer.

I'm out of time for the moment, but I shall return and will cover more great things done by this honorable, decent, and moral person.

Have you ever heard the term "Monday morning quarter back"?

Bitching they way you are doing here is like looking at the stock listings in the paper a week after they were printed and saying "Man I could have made a fortune if I had just bought this or sold that". In real life there are no do overs.

There is even a nursery rhyme about this. It goes like this "All the kings horses and all the kings men could not put Humpty Dumpty back together again". Weren't you paying attention to your teacher in kindergarten dumb ass?
post #33 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-04-2009, 02:12 PM
T-MINUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Majestyk View Post
He was the last of a line of Presidents who had some nuts that started with Reagan. Carter, Clinton. Obama......well, what did we expect?
Just goes to show that book smart presidents make shitty presidents.

Clinton's biggest success? Coming closer to the right and letting the Republican congress have its way.

There will be no redemption for Carter or BHO.

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #34 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-04-2009, 02:57 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by svo855 View Post
Have you ever heard the term "Monday morning quarter back"?

Bitching they way you are doing here is like looking at the stock listings in the paper a week after they were printed and saying "Man I could have made a fortune if I had just bought this or sold that". In real life there are no do overs.

There is even a nursery rhyme about this. It goes like this "All the kings horses and all the kings men could not put Humpty Dumpty back together again". Weren't you paying attention to your teacher in kindergarten dumb ass?
I guess you didn't click any of the links that you quoted. Email cnn, pbs, and the NY times if you don't like the articles I listed that they published showing our presidents a liar. If you can't handle the truth I'm sorry.

post #35 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-04-2009, 04:12 PM
Freethinker

I dont think it really matters that they knew that info before 9/11. I am sure it was all classified info that was supposed to be denied up to a certain point. Otherwise the media could expose every plan the U.S. has, just by asking questions. Means they were doing their job.

Quote:

post #36 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-04-2009, 04:31 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
I dont think it really matters that they knew that info before 9/11. I am sure it was all classified info that was supposed to be denied up to a certain point. Otherwise the media could expose every plan the U.S. has, just by asking questions. Means they were doing their job.
It does matter, and it shows they were NOT doing their job. The media is a circus of dis-information.

post #37 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-04-2009, 06:05 PM
Freethinker

Quote:
It does matter, and it shows they were NOT doing their job. The media is a circus of dis-information.
Can you imagine what life would be like here in the good ole USA if we had to act on every threat. Unless they new a time and date with serious evidence to back it up, then there is no way to say in hindsight that they did not handle it correctly.

Quote:

post #38 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-04-2009, 06:27 PM
NOT the Oldest Fart HERE

a great online book about airline security

U.S. AVIATION SECURITY BEFORE AND AFTER
THE SEPTEMBER 11 TERRORIST ATTACKS
by E. MARLA FELCHER

http://www.tcf.org/Publications/Home...r_aviation.pdf

"For decades, the FAA, the Department of Transportation (DOT), and
Congress knew that the U.S. aviation system was an easy target for terrorists.

In the years between the 1988 attack on a Pan American jetliner over
Scotland attributed to Libyan agents and September 11, 2001, the GAO
issued more than forty reports warning Congress what every frequent flyer
knew: a motivated terrorist would have little problem slipping past airport
security and onto a plane. The Office of the Inspector General in the
Transportation Department issued dozens more reports, all saying essentially
the same thing.

Two presidents, the elder Bush and Clinton, convened
blue-ribbon commissions to study the problem. Both groups seconded the
opinions of the GAO and the inspector general, concluding that aviation
security was lax.

The reports culminated with interminable congressional
hearings, widespread finger-pointing, much passing of the buck, and few
meaningful security enhancements."

You expected President Bush to do it in 9 months?
post #39 of 39 (permalink) Old 10-04-2009, 07:05 PM
NOT the Oldest Fart HERE

what's wrong with that?

Quote:
You're right I'm thinking of habeas corpus that was suspended. .
Specifically, the Act states, "No court, justice, or judge shall have jurisdiction to hear or consider an application for a writ of habeas corpus filed by or on behalf of an alien detained by the United States who has been determined by the United States to have been properly detained as an enemy combatant or is awaiting such determination."

I'm all for it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement