Weather modification - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-01-2009, 09:49 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Weather modification

Well I posted this for the people who don't believe that the government sprays us with chemicals and can modify the weather. Here's them admitting they are modifying the weather....
http://in.reuters.com/article/worldN...42835120091001

Here is the patent on combating global warming by seeding the atmosphere. Do a little reading on this one, their suggested method is spraying from planes. Look at the patent date also, everything has been planned for a long time. http://patriotportal.yolasite.com/resources/5003186.pdf

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-01-2009, 10:00 AM
reppin tha westside

Assignee:Hughes Aircraft Company..... interesting.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
El Duderino.......of the Crown Royal Cruisers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt View Post
Jester, your posts do the same thing as going to a county fair, you really make people think "Hey, I'm not so fucked up after looking at that guy!"
post #3 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-01-2009, 10:04 AM
Worship me

Seeding clouds has been around for decades.

Randomly spraying shit on people for whatever reason is a lot of horse crap.

post #4 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-01-2009, 10:51 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AL P View Post
Seeding clouds has been around for decades.

Randomly spraying shit on people for whatever reason is a lot of horse crap.
It may be horse crap IYO but it's possible, and a lot of people more credible than you say that it is being done. Horse crap to me would be believing a "magic" bullet killed a president. An elaborate invisible terror cell that operates out of caves and continues to pose as the biggest threat to the USA is horse crap to me. A government that is tied to huge pharmaceutical companies that are all in cahoots is horse crap to me. I guess everyone has a opinion of what horse crap is.

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.

Last edited by MR TINFOIL HAT; 10-01-2009 at 11:00 AM.
post #5 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-01-2009, 11:10 AM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

It's on the internet, so it has to be true.

"The Pill": Helping control the Educated Population since 1960

Improve America's Education System: Have the High School Drop Outs Spayed and Neutered.

Stupid and Lazy breeds more Stupid and Lazy.

"Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time." - Sir Winston Churchill

The DFWStangs Political Forum: Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
post #6 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-01-2009, 11:16 AM
Worship me

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR TINFOIL HAT View Post
It may be horse crap IYO but it's possible, and a lot of people more credible than you say that it is being done. Horse crap to me would be believing a "magic" bullet killed a president. An elaborate invisible terror cell that operates out of caves and continues to pose as the biggest threat to the USA is horse crap to me. A government that is tied to huge pharmaceutical companies that are all in cahoots is horse crap to me. I guess everyone has a opinion of what horse crap is.
Of course all of those things also have a point, so that helps. Just spraying shit on everyone has no point. None. It is really sad that people would believe something when they can't even make a logical case for why it makes sense.
post #7 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-01-2009, 11:19 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AL P View Post
Of course all of those things also have a point, so that helps. Just spraying shit on everyone has no point. None. It is really sad that people would believe something when they can't even make a logical case for why it makes sense.
No point? Really? You can't even think of one reason that we would get dosed with something?
post #8 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-01-2009, 11:20 AM
Frequent Flyer

If you really want to get into the mindset of people who follow this "chemtrail / weather modification" stuff, take a minute and Google "sylphs".

A little sample... http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sy...ics02may05.htm
post #9 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-01-2009, 11:23 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Here's a reason. Say what they spray makes us sick. The governments tied in with big drug companies and both reap the benefit$ if the spray is putting people in the doctors office and getting prescriptions filled. WIN/WIN

post #10 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-01-2009, 11:28 AM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Quote:
Here's a reason. Say what they spray makes us sick. The governments tied in with big drug companies and both reap the benefit$ if the spray is putting people in the doctors office and getting prescriptions filled. WIN/WIN
Dude, the government can't even "tie it's own shoes", you think it's orgainized enough to pull something like that? Come on.

"The Pill": Helping control the Educated Population since 1960

Improve America's Education System: Have the High School Drop Outs Spayed and Neutered.

Stupid and Lazy breeds more Stupid and Lazy.

"Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time." - Sir Winston Churchill

The DFWStangs Political Forum: Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
post #11 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-01-2009, 11:29 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Needs 8 View Post
Dude, the government can't even "tie it's own shoes", you think it's orgainized enough to pull something like that? Come on.
That's what they want you to believe.

post #12 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-01-2009, 11:37 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Maybe it helps sterilize people, who knows? To say there's no reason is ludicrous though, there's several reasons why they could want to do it. Just look into Holdren's (Obama science czar)ecoscience book. Holdren is the rock star of eugenics, and he's now part of our government. He wanted to sterilize people through vaccines and poisoning the water, that definitely sounds like someone I want in my government.

post #13 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-01-2009, 01:10 PM
DFW MUSTANGS . NET

Quote:
Maybe it helps sterilize people, who knows? To say there's no reason is ludicrous though, there's several reasons why they could want to do it. Just look into Holdren's (Obama science czar)ecoscience book. Holdren is the rock star of eugenics, and he's now part of our government. He wanted to sterilize people through vaccines and poisoning the water, that definitely sounds like someone I want in my government.
If it is supposed to sterilize people and they have been performing this task for a period of time, then they are doing it wrong. It obviously doesn't work.

Maybe this is how the pig aids is spreading around?

post #14 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-01-2009, 07:41 PM
CJ
User may be editing post.

Quote:
Well I posted this for the people who don't believe that the government sprays us with chemicals and can modify the weather. Here's them admitting they are modifying the weather....
http://in.reuters.com/article/worldN...42835120091001

Here is the patent on combating global warming by seeding the atmosphere. Do a little reading on this one, their suggested method is spraying from planes. Look at the patent date also, everything has been planned for a long time. http://patriotportal.yolasite.com/resources/5003186.pdf
this has been around for decades. We invented this and determined it was far too unrealistic.
post #15 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-01-2009, 08:38 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by who needs 8 View Post
dude, the government can't even "tie it's own shoes", you think it's orgainized enough to pull something like that? Come on.
9/11?

RON PAUL '08
post #16 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-01-2009, 09:14 PM
Lifer

I don't know whats going on. But I suspect something is.

When I was a kid I seen the vapor trails behind the jets, and I thought it was cool because I knew how they where created. And then after a min. or two they vanished.

My question, that I can not find a legitimate answer too is, why are the trails hanging around for hours on some planes, and dissipate like normal on a air liner that fly's over just minutes later?

All men should know Honor first, above all else!

Honor is not holding your hand out for something you did not earn.
Honor is not forcing your ideas, or belief on others.
Honor is not something given to you by way of job, or title.

Honor is learned, earned, practiced and respected by all decent men and women.
post #17 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-02-2009, 11:12 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
this has been around for decades. We invented this and determined it was far too unrealistic.
i have to agree. WTF why would people believe this?
it would only be the most inaccurate way of achieving any means, besides completely impossible to determine where it would drop the rain.
Just look at the weather reports, rain can be happening in the next city and completely miss you , then the next day the opposite is true.
I mean except for the northwest!
seriously what real means would this have to achieving any goal?
this is retarded!

79 K5 blazer, 6" lift 38x15" tires d44/12b lockers and chromoly axles ,6.2L GM diesel - Waste Vegetable Oil conversion - cross over steering,14"SAW nitrogen shocks, beefed shackles, shackle flip, winch/ bumpers, diff covers.

94 CBR 600 naked, handbraked, -1 +3 sprockets, one wheel operation mod

"I'm sorry, nothing quite says, "F- You, I'm from Texas" like an all-business, stripped-down K5."
post #18 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-02-2009, 01:21 PM
CJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by futant View Post
i have to agree. WTF why would people believe this?
it would only be the most inaccurate way of achieving any means, besides completely impossible to determine where it would drop the rain.
Just look at the weather reports, rain can be happening in the next city and completely miss you , then the next day the opposite is true.
I mean except for the northwest!
seriously what real means would this have to achieving any goal?
this is retarded!
Well, by unrealistic they meant it's not economically realistic - you can fire silver iodide crystals into cloud formations and cause weather systems to move, but it only works on certain systems, isn't 100% effective, costs tons of money, and you're dropping shit all over the countryside at an enormous cost of fuel, resources, and environment. Not to mention glaciating clouds causes dangerous buildup in jet engines which also puts the pilots lives at risk.
post #19 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-02-2009, 02:10 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Well, by unrealistic they meant it's not economically realistic - you can fire silver iodide crystals into cloud formations and cause weather systems to move, but it only works on certain systems, isn't 100% effective, costs tons of money, and you're dropping shit all over the countryside at an enormous cost of fuel, resources, and environment. Not to mention glaciating clouds causes dangerous buildup in jet engines which also puts the pilots lives at risk.
that's helpful at understanding this, however you still can't control the direction of weather, and that is what is completely unpredicable
at least for any realistic 'target'
you would be extremely lucky to even hit the right city
really this is comical at best
amazing it can even be done, but not usable to the extent of a weapon
that is unless you are saddam hussein and gassing entire areas is 'accurate' , .... i e a madman

79 K5 blazer, 6" lift 38x15" tires d44/12b lockers and chromoly axles ,6.2L GM diesel - Waste Vegetable Oil conversion - cross over steering,14"SAW nitrogen shocks, beefed shackles, shackle flip, winch/ bumpers, diff covers.

94 CBR 600 naked, handbraked, -1 +3 sprockets, one wheel operation mod

"I'm sorry, nothing quite says, "F- You, I'm from Texas" like an all-business, stripped-down K5."
post #20 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-04-2009, 10:44 AM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Be much easier just to put some shit into the water supply instead of counting on unpredictable weather patterns.

My 401K is now a 400K (was 301K)
post #21 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-04-2009, 02:02 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazz007 View Post
My question, that I can not find a legitimate answer too is, why are the trails hanging around for hours on some planes, and dissipate like normal on a air liner that fly's over just minutes later?
Your eyes are just playing tricks on you, nothing to see here, just move along.

post #22 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-04-2009, 02:22 PM
NOT the Oldest Fart HERE

anythings possible

Quote:
It may be horse crap IYO but it's possible.
Even idiots like you that believe comicbook plots.
post #23 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-04-2009, 02:38 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyro View Post
Even idiots like you that believe comicbook plots.
Have you ever noticed when some people don't understand something they tend to insult someone?

post #24 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-04-2009, 02:39 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Have you ever noticed when some people don't understand something they tend to insult someone?
I know a train wreck when I see one.

post #25 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-05-2009, 11:15 PM
CJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazz007 View Post
I don't know whats going on. But I suspect something is.

When I was a kid I seen the vapor trails behind the jets, and I thought it was cool because I knew how they where created. And then after a min. or two they vanished.

it's toxic gases the government is emitting to make you fall under their control.

every other country on the planet earth is reporting similar activity as well. It's a global conspiracy. Even pilots don't know about it.
post #26 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-06-2009, 10:56 PM
NOT the Oldest Fart HERE

contrail science

Quote:
it's toxic gases the government is emitting to make you fall under their control.

every other country on the planet earth is reporting similar activity as well. It's a global conspiracy. Even pilots don't know about it.
http://contrailscience.com/
You simply need to read the Encyclopædia Britannica article on vapour trails (contrails):

Contrail, streamer of cloud sometimes observed behind an airplane flying in clear, cold, humid air. It forms upon condensation of the water vapour produced by the combustion of fuel in the airplane engines. When the ambient relative humidity is high, the resulting ice-crystal plume may last for several hours. The trail may be distorted by the winds, and sometimes it spreads outwards to form a layer of cirrus cloud.
vapour trail. (2007). In Encyclopædia Britannica.Retrieved May 4, 2007,from Encyclopædia Britannica Online: http://www.britannica.com/eb/article-9074829
post #27 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-13-2009, 09:28 AM
Sports weenie @ full attn

One of the first thing we learned in UPT was how to spread chemicals through the air.

Oh noez, I've said too much!

post #28 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-14-2009, 06:08 AM
Lifer

"His tricked out trans am guzzles every dime he brings home"

2004 RC SWB F150 5.4 - Saleen S/C'd 5.4 3V
1979 Pace Car - Not the usual mods
1984 Gt-350 - Trickflow'd 302
1992 Coupe - Vortech'd 393
1997 Viper GTS - H/C and Giggles

Buy my F-150 Vortech Setup! - Link
Sponsored Links
Advertisement