What's your take on this Mr Tinfoil Hat? - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-28-2009, 09:39 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

What's your take on this Mr Tinfoil Hat?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090928/..._bombing_video
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-28-2009, 10:10 AM
Lifer

Personally I haven't had a chance to look at it. I will say that a lot of people in the conspiracy world question that incident. I haven't seen anything to suggest there was prior knowledge/involvement by our government so I really can't say anything about that. Now that this tape is out I'm sure I'll hear something new on the subject. I'll post up when I hear something.

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-28-2009, 10:28 AM
Lifer

Just read the link you posted and watched the video. I will say that four separate cameras "going blank" is definitely odd at a place where the tape should never stop rolling, A FEDERAL BUILDING. What I find strange and seems to be a repetitive theme is when the most critical time of our governments story is needed it always seems to be some minor misunderstanding/coincidence always in their favor which leads to a catastrophic disaster. When we the people are given this type of answer and it's deemed to be a acceptable one, IMO that's where the problem lies. We should not accept BS answers from the people in charge of this country.

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-28-2009, 10:37 AM
Lifer

The same goes for all the video that the FBI, or whomever, confiscated something like 80 videos that captured the plane hitting the Pentegon in 2001. Yet, when they finally released 4 videos in 2006, 2 were useless and 2 were missing frames.
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-28-2009, 10:42 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by line-em-up View Post
The same goes for all the video that the FBI, or whomever, confiscated something like 80 videos that captured the plane hitting the Pentagon in 2001. Yet, when they finally released 4 videos in 2006, 2 were useless and 2 were missing frames.
That's a fucking joke, they'll only give us 4 frames of that video, and it ain't no fucking 757 in those 4 pictures. Like I said above when we accept these BS answers as the governments side, we have failed our people and children to search for the truth.

post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-28-2009, 11:21 AM
Lifer

yet another cover up by the FBI boys

79 K5 blazer, 6" lift 38x15" tires d44/12b lockers and chromoly axles ,6.2L GM diesel - Waste Vegetable Oil conversion - cross over steering,14"SAW nitrogen shocks, beefed shackles, shackle flip, winch/ bumpers, diff covers.

94 CBR 600 naked, handbraked, -1 +3 sprockets, one wheel operation mod

"I'm sorry, nothing quite says, "F- You, I'm from Texas" like an all-business, stripped-down K5."
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-29-2009, 06:54 AM
PAN

My local family care doctor had an MA that was smoking fucking hot last time I went, which was about 15 months or so ago. While I was secretly eyeing that ass, and during the idle conversation, I found out that she had been on the task force with the FBI that busted McVeighs ass. Seems that human personality traits, after having done something 'bad', make you reach out to someone who can make you feel better. McVeigh reached out with his cell phone to call mommy literally 30 seconds after the building blew the fuck up.

I'm sure that she just pulled all that shit out of her stunningly cute little ass just to perpetrate the continued pulling of the wool over our eyes...

Still have a tiny crush on her as not only was she hot as hell, but an ex G-man to boot...
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-29-2009, 12:32 PM
Lifer

Check this shit out.

From Wikipedia about Kenneth Trentadue (brother of Jesse Trentadue who has just gotten these edited tapes while investigating his brother Kenneth's death)

Oklahoma County District Attorney Bob Macy and federal officials determined that Trentadue had committed suicide by hanging himself. Officials tried to obtain the permission of Trentadue's family to cremate the body, but the family declined, since they found the claims of suicide suspicious. The government then performed an autopsy on Trentadue, but did not notify the family.

When the family received the body from the prison authorities, it was covered in wounds, cuts, and bruises, leading the family to believe Trentadue had been tortured and beaten before his death. Trentadue had sustained three heavy blows to the head, and his throat had been cut; prison authorities claimed the wounds were self-inflicted. The day after Trentadue's death, the state medical examiner's lead investigator filed a complaint reporting irregularities in the investigation of Trentadue's death: the coroner was at first not permitted into the cell where Trentadue had died, and the cell itself was washed out before any investigation could be performed. The complaint went on to state that, although the exact cause of death could not be determined, the claim that Trentadue had committed suicide was not consistent with the medical examiner's findings, and Trentadue appeared to have been tortured.

Kenneth's brother Jesse began gathering information on his brother's death, still with no knowledge of a possible connection to the Oklahoma City bombing case. After being contacted by David Hammer, a convicted murderer who had struck up a friendship with Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh on death row, and had read about the Trentadue case in the newspapers, Jesse and others ultimately came to believe that Kenneth had been mistakenly identified by authorities as an accomplice in the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing. It is supposed that Trentadue was interrogated to make him talk, and died during the interrogation. After being shown a picture of Kenneth Trentadue, Timothy McVeigh is reported to have said, "Now I know why Trentadue was killed, because they thought he was Richard Guthrie."

It is contended that Trentadue was mistaken for Richard Lee Guthrie Jr., a member of the Aryan Republican Army, members of which were thought to have associated with McVeigh, and were the subject of FBI investigation. The two men shared a strong physical resemblance—they were the same height, weight, and build, both had thick mustaches, and both had dragon tattoos on their left arm. Both are thought to have resembled the description of "John Doe 2", the never-apprehended possible third conspirator in the bombing along with McVeigh and Terry Nichols. Less than one year after Trentadue's death, Guthrie would also be found dead in his prison cell, the day before he was scheduled to give a television interview. His death was ruled a suicide by hanging.

In 1999, Alden Gillis Baker, an inmate who had been imprisoned in Oklahoma City's Federal Transfer Center at the same time as Trentadue, came forward to volunteer to testify that he had witnessed Trentadue's murder. According to FBI documentation, the authenticity of which is vigorously disputed by the Department of Justice, Baker was even sharing a cell with Trentadue on the night of his death. In December 1999, Baker reported to a lawyer being afraid for his life. In August 2000, he was found dead in his cell, a suicide by hanging.

That sure is a lot of "suicide" going on. Would authorities in Oklahoma City's prison want to take matters into their own hands regarding the deaths of 99 government employees who died in the bombing?

Add to these mysteries the curiosities of Waco and Ruby Ridge and there are some very scary things that come to light about our gov.
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-29-2009, 12:45 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hass View Post
Check this shit out.

From Wikipedia about Kenneth Trentadue (brother of Jesse Trentadue who has just gotten these edited tapes while investigating his brother Kenneth's death)

Oklahoma County District Attorney Bob Macy and federal officials determined that Trentadue had committed suicide by hanging himself. Officials tried to obtain the permission of Trentadue's family to cremate the body, but the family declined, since they found the claims of suicide suspicious. The government then performed an autopsy on Trentadue, but did not notify the family.

When the family received the body from the prison authorities, it was covered in wounds, cuts, and bruises, leading the family to believe Trentadue had been tortured and beaten before his death. Trentadue had sustained three heavy blows to the head, and his throat had been cut; prison authorities claimed the wounds were self-inflicted. The day after Trentadue's death, the state medical examiner's lead investigator filed a complaint reporting irregularities in the investigation of Trentadue's death: the coroner was at first not permitted into the cell where Trentadue had died, and the cell itself was washed out before any investigation could be performed. The complaint went on to state that, although the exact cause of death could not be determined, the claim that Trentadue had committed suicide was not consistent with the medical examiner's findings, and Trentadue appeared to have been tortured.

Kenneth's brother Jesse began gathering information on his brother's death, still with no knowledge of a possible connection to the Oklahoma City bombing case. After being contacted by David Hammer, a convicted murderer who had struck up a friendship with Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh on death row, and had read about the Trentadue case in the newspapers, Jesse and others ultimately came to believe that Kenneth had been mistakenly identified by authorities as an accomplice in the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing. It is supposed that Trentadue was interrogated to make him talk, and died during the interrogation. After being shown a picture of Kenneth Trentadue, Timothy McVeigh is reported to have said, "Now I know why Trentadue was killed, because they thought he was Richard Guthrie."

It is contended that Trentadue was mistaken for Richard Lee Guthrie Jr., a member of the Aryan Republican Army, members of which were thought to have associated with McVeigh, and were the subject of FBI investigation. The two men shared a strong physical resemblance—they were the same height, weight, and build, both had thick mustaches, and both had dragon tattoos on their left arm. Both are thought to have resembled the description of "John Doe 2", the never-apprehended possible third conspirator in the bombing along with McVeigh and Terry Nichols. Less than one year after Trentadue's death, Guthrie would also be found dead in his prison cell, the day before he was scheduled to give a television interview. His death was ruled a suicide by hanging.

In 1999, Alden Gillis Baker, an inmate who had been imprisoned in Oklahoma City's Federal Transfer Center at the same time as Trentadue, came forward to volunteer to testify that he had witnessed Trentadue's murder. According to FBI documentation, the authenticity of which is vigorously disputed by the Department of Justice, Baker was even sharing a cell with Trentadue on the night of his death. In December 1999, Baker reported to a lawyer being afraid for his life. In August 2000, he was found dead in his cell, a suicide by hanging.

That sure is a lot of "suicide" going on. Would authorities in Oklahoma City's prison want to take matters into their own hands regarding the deaths of 99 government employees who died in the bombing?

Add to these mysteries the curiosities of Waco and Ruby Ridge and there are some very scary things that come to light about our gov.
Gee I wonder why they never mentioned that on any news channel?

post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-29-2009, 01:22 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR TINFOIL HAT View Post
Gee I wonder why they never mentioned that on any news channel?
Because it may tarnish the crystal reputation of our gubmnt and the libs in charge of the news don't want to acknowledge that you can't give your trust 100% to the gubmnt?
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-29-2009, 01:38 PM
Lifer

100% sheeet I won't even give them 1%

post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-30-2009, 12:26 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avery'sDad View Post
Interesting read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR EDD View Post
it was not a problem to bring money to his house at 10pm.so why is it a problem to call and bitch.it wasnt a problem when we were all sitting around smoking pot together.yes i said it we all were smoking pot together.what now stupid.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement