H1N1 rfid chip - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 35 (permalink) Old 09-21-2009, 02:45 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

H1N1 rfid chip

I hope people really aren't stupid enough to get a chip put in them for a mild flu. You couldn't make shit up this crazy. http://www.reuters.com/article/rbssT...49295720090921

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 35 (permalink) Old 09-21-2009, 03:16 PM
PAN

Hold the fucking ship for a minute here. You're saying that if you get that flu shot they'll tag your ass with a chip?

Makes sense as to why the hoopla on what has shown itself to be benign as hell in terms of threat.

To illustrate, my 11 year old was sick with it last week. Thank God I had Tylenol to break the fever, otherwise who knows what would have happened! It was so badass that none of the rest of our household has come down sick as of yet...
post #3 of 35 (permalink) Old 09-21-2009, 03:34 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

I don't know what the fuck their plans are, I just know that this is some bullshit. It's fucking ridiculous the amount of propaganda that's going into this very weak flu. Something is definitely up.

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.

post #4 of 35 (permalink) Old 09-21-2009, 03:35 PM
B-WIZ

Location: There's a huge chance I've been registered longer than you.
That chip is the next step in international bankers controlling our world.

DFWSTANGS: just a jump-the-gun, criticize and judge-all-before-you-know-shit, racists, extremist, whats-a-mustang?, internet forum.
post #5 of 35 (permalink) Old 09-21-2009, 03:40 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOZMO View Post
That chip is the next step in international bankers controlling our world.
Exactly.

post #6 of 35 (permalink) Old 09-21-2009, 04:38 PM
Lifer

DAMN

<-- Navy made me get the flu shot last weekend.
post #7 of 35 (permalink) Old 09-21-2009, 04:51 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR TINFOIL HAT View Post
I don't know what the fuck their plans are, I just know that this is some bullshit. It's fucking ridiculous the amount of propaganda that's going into this very weak flu. Something is definitely up.
Yeah, I kinda noticed the same thing.... I mean, I thought the term "Pandemic" was used when you had tons of normally healthy individuals expiring at an alarming rate.... I mean, the 1918 Spanish flu was a true Pandemic... but this?

I mean really, the seasonal flu could also mutate and really dig through the population at any time... but you don't see the feds going nuts about that.....

post #8 of 35 (permalink) Old 09-21-2009, 04:59 PM
DFWS

I'm Calling Bullshit on this gossip!!!!

Keepin' The Old School Alive
post #9 of 35 (permalink) Old 09-21-2009, 05:16 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootro View Post
I'm Calling Bullshit on this gossip!!!!
i wouldn't call bs on it so fast.and be ready to report every gun you own on your 2010 tax return.yep and pay a $50. fee for every one you have.

THE TIME IS NEAR,IM SORRY.

should have voted for RON PAUL like i said.

RON PAUL '08
post #10 of 35 (permalink) Old 09-21-2009, 05:20 PM
DFWS

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast83 View Post
i wouldn't call bs on it so fast.and be ready to report every gun you own on your 2010 tax return.yep and pay a $50. fee for every one you have.

nooooo!!! i called bs on the chip inserted in your body secretly after the vaccination

Keepin' The Old School Alive
post #11 of 35 (permalink) Old 09-21-2009, 05:33 PM
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!

Any of you actually read the story?

These guys have been granted two PATENTS for technology to develop an implantable chip that can detect viruses. There isn't a fuckin' word in there that says the government or anyone else will make you get the implant.

Also, they haven't actually built it yet. They are DEVELOPING the technology to do it.

Ok, you may continue to run around with your hair on fire..

We're Adopting. Contact us through our website.

http://www.theboyetts.com

You can also LIKE us on Facebook
post #12 of 35 (permalink) Old 09-21-2009, 05:35 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
Any of you actually read the story?

These guys have been granted two PATENTS for technology to develop an implantable chip that can detect viruses. There isn't a fuckin' word in there that says the government or anyone else will make you get the implant.

Also, they haven't actually built it yet. They are DEVELOPING the technology to do it.

Ok, you may continue to run around with your hair on fire..
Agreed...

I'm just not getting the whole media hype\government attention this thing has garnered...

post #13 of 35 (permalink) Old 09-21-2009, 05:37 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

It's not the fact that it's in the process of being developed, it's the fact they are even allowing something like this to even be considered. Chips are for computers not humans.

post #14 of 35 (permalink) Old 09-21-2009, 05:42 PM
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!

Quote:
It's not the fact that it's in the process of being developed, it's the fact they are even allowing something like this to even be considered.
It's a tool. It is no different than a hammer. I can use a hammer to build a house our bludgeon you to death.

A tool like this can potentially have a huge number of uses. For instance, people that work around these viruses, trying to find cures for them, could have them embedded to detect contamination and possibly save their lives.

In 3rd world countries it can be used to detect the movements of viruses in animals and yes people.

But you're right. I sure as hell could be abused but any implanted RFID tech can be abused. So don't get one. I'm not planning to get one. and even if you were forced to get one, there are a million ways to circumvent it.

But I know I'm wasting my time here with chicken little.

post #15 of 35 (permalink) Old 09-21-2009, 06:29 PM
Lifer

Your wrong.

It all ready started.

http://www.boston.com/news/local/mas...shot_tracking/

http://republicbroadcasting.org/?p=4419

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoQOpeOsQLg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQZpm...eature=related

Don't like the media here.... Try Russian news

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgvYx...eature=related

All men should know Honor first, above all else!

Honor is not holding your hand out for something you did not earn.
Honor is not forcing your ideas, or belief on others.
Honor is not something given to you by way of job, or title.

Honor is learned, earned, practiced and respected by all decent men and women.

Last edited by tazz007; 09-21-2009 at 06:49 PM.
post #16 of 35 (permalink) Old 09-21-2009, 07:17 PM
DFW MUSTANGS . NET

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast83 View Post

Uh, did you not read the other thread started last week about the 2010 tax return gun issue? It's not true. Even the NRA is saying it isn't true.

post #17 of 35 (permalink) Old 09-21-2009, 10:10 PM
PAN

Dammit Beavis. That was a perfectly good start to a run for the hills thread...
post #18 of 35 (permalink) Old 09-22-2009, 08:38 AM
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!

There are some real privacy concerns there but there is also a HUGE difference with the issue we are talking about.

CLIFFS NOTES for those that didn't click a link:

City of Boston is "experimenting" with a system that lets them track infectious disease and other potential emergencies. It works like this: Say you get infected with H1N1 and go to the Doc for treatment. Your information is put into a database. The city health officials can then see trends for infectious disease spreading around the city and distribute resources to fight it. It's actually a very good idea. However the kicker is that they issue you a bar coded bracelet for tracking purposes. It isn't that much different from bracelets that are used now in hospitals except that I'm guessing you would have to wear it after you leave. I'm not so sure how that is going to be effective since bar code readers don't exist everywhere.

Well, the big difference here is that you can simply walk out of the Docs office and throw that bracelet in the trash. Whoops, I lost it, sorry.

We're talking about an RFID chip that is INJECTED into your skin. You would have to dig it out with a knife. The chip also detects the presence an actual virus. That is something a person MIGHT actually want to have. The thing about an RFID chip is that the Government can place chip readers anywhere. If you pass up one of these readers, your information can instantly be downloaded and your movements tracked. Of course, it is also easily circumvented by either digging the chip out (it is just under the skin) or putting an RF shield over the chip (these are already sold for credit cards)

As I've stated before. It is a tool. It can be used for great things but it can also be abused.

post #19 of 35 (permalink) Old 09-22-2009, 08:39 AM
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox466 View Post
Dammit Beavis. That was a perfectly good start to a run for the hills thread...
I love beating the shit out of FUD..

post #20 of 35 (permalink) Old 09-22-2009, 11:03 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
As I've stated before. It is a tool. It can be used for great things but it can also be abused.
Considering this is a man made disease, and it is a mild one at that, I'm going to go ahead and say that this is absolutely not a tool. You can call it a tool and useful device all you want, bottom line is this flu is bullshit, and when you won't be able to get into a grocery store, gas station, or any store without scanning your chip/bracelet I'd be willing to bet you won't be calling it something great then. We will see how it all plays out, I just know with this much media hype they are planning to get as much mileage and $$$$ out of this scam as possible.

post #21 of 35 (permalink) Old 09-22-2009, 01:22 PM
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!

Quote:
Considering this is a man made disease, and it is a mild one at that, I'm going to go ahead and say that this is absolutely not a tool. You can call it a tool and useful device all you want, bottom line is this flu is bullshit, and when you won't be able to get into a grocery store, gas station, or any store without scanning your chip/bracelet I'd be willing to bet you won't be calling it something great then. We will see how it all plays out, I just know with this much media hype they are planning to get as much mileage and $$$$ out of this scam as possible.
sure thing chicken little.

post #22 of 35 (permalink) Old 09-22-2009, 02:29 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
You'll be singing a different tune soon enough.

post #23 of 35 (permalink) Old 09-22-2009, 04:35 PM
Lifer

Quote:
There are some real privacy concerns there but there is also a HUGE difference with the issue we are talking about.

CLIFFS NOTES for those that didn't click a link:

City of Boston is "experimenting" with a system that lets them track infectious disease and other potential emergencies. It works like this: Say you get infected with H1N1 and go to the Doc for treatment. Your information is put into a database. The city health officials can then see trends for infectious disease spreading around the city and distribute resources to fight it. It's actually a very good idea. However the kicker is that they issue you a bar coded bracelet for tracking purposes. It isn't that much different from bracelets that are used now in hospitals except that I'm guessing you would have to wear it after you leave. I'm not so sure how that is going to be effective since bar code readers don't exist everywhere.

Well, the big difference here is that you can simply walk out of the Docs office and throw that bracelet in the trash. Whoops, I lost it, sorry.

We're talking about an RFID chip that is INJECTED into your skin. You would have to dig it out with a knife. The chip also detects the presence an actual virus. That is something a person MIGHT actually want to have. The thing about an RFID chip is that the Government can place chip readers anywhere. If you pass up one of these readers, your information can instantly be downloaded and your movements tracked. Of course, it is also easily circumvented by either digging the chip out (it is just under the skin) or putting an RF shield over the chip (these are already sold for credit cards)

um.... I said it started. I did not say they are in full swing.
And yes, they have all ready got the first shipment.

This kind of reminds me of my grand father telling me about how drivers licenses started.
The first year it was free, no restrictions. The second year they cost a nickle. At this point my grandfather said they would make you get them the next year, and charge you more. I think they call him something all long the lines of a worry wart. (tin foil hat) guess what, he was right.
He drove 72 years without a licenses.

How far will they take this, I don't know. But your a fool if you think the feds wont do, or have never done crap like this I.D. chip.

post #24 of 35 (permalink) Old 09-22-2009, 06:21 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOOCBB View Post
Uh, did you not read the other thread started last week about the 2010 tax return gun issue? It's not true. Even the NRA is saying it isn't true.
missed it.hope its not true.however i wouldn't put it past this goverment to try it.either way i wouldnt abide.

RON PAUL '08
post #25 of 35 (permalink) Old 09-22-2009, 09:11 PM
PAN

Quote:
I love beating the shit out of FUD..

Had to laugh when I read that...

And I had read it. Actually kind of interesting, though I don't particularly care for the mapping of 'safe' zones in the event of something actually wreaking havoc in society...

If you're not in the zone, you're a zombie!
post #26 of 35 (permalink) Old 09-22-2009, 09:39 PM
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!

Quote:
You'll be singing a different tune soon enough.

post #27 of 35 (permalink) Old 09-22-2009, 09:41 PM
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazz007 View Post
um.... I said it started. I did not say they are in full swing.
And yes, they have all ready got the first shipment.

This kind of reminds me of my grand father telling me about how drivers licenses started.
The first year it was free, no restrictions. The second year they cost a nickle. At this point my grandfather said they would make you get them the next year, and charge you more. I think they call him something all long the lines of a worry wart. (tin foil hat) guess what, he was right.
He drove 72 years without a licenses.

How far will they take this, I don't know. But your a fool if you think the feds wont do, or have never done crap like this I.D. chip.
So here is my question for you.

Are YOU going to allow a government agent to inject an ID chip into your body?

post #28 of 35 (permalink) Old 09-22-2009, 11:51 PM
Lifer

There are already states that have banned employers from requiring employees to be chipped. One of them being California. There are many others that are enacting the same legislation. This is in response to the public outcry of people being forced to receive immunizations to retain employment.

This "pandemic" is being blown out of proportion to the point of absurdity. The people who have died globally from the H1N1/H1N5 is minuscule compared to those who have died from the flu. You have to take this chip scare with a grain of salt. The H1N1 vaccines that will be available in October will not contain chips. You are not going to go to the local grocery store pharmacy and get tagged while receiving your vaccine.

There is a theoretical possibility of mandatory vaccinations required for all citizens, but only if the Health and Human Services Dept. declares a national emergency. That is highly unlikely and even then I want to see the government tag 300 million people.

This is a interesting technology and some of the proposed uses for it have merit. However, this is something that can easily be abused or exploited. Someone would have to be a total sheep to allow themselves to be chipped.

Don't let the media and conspiracy nuts piss in your Cheerios. There is always something we are supposed to be afraid of. It's sensationalised bunk 99% of the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR EDD View Post
it was not a problem to bring money to his house at 10pm.so why is it a problem to call and bitch.it wasnt a problem when we were all sitting around smoking pot together.yes i said it we all were smoking pot together.what now stupid.
post #29 of 35 (permalink) Old 09-23-2009, 08:13 AM
Token Troll

How many deaths every year due to Malaria? The "regular" flu?

Swine flu is hardly a pandemic. This is just the new White House trying to create a crisis to deflect other issues, IMO.

'05 Redfire Mustang

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey
post #30 of 35 (permalink) Old 09-23-2009, 09:22 AM
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostTX View Post
How many deaths every year due to Malaria? The "regular" flu?

Swine flu is hardly a pandemic. This is just the new White House trying to create a crisis to deflect other issues, IMO.
Its a combination of that AND the WHO making sure they get plenty of funding...

However I will say this [devils advocate] If H1N1 did/does turn out to be a real problem we would all be jumping up and down hollering that the government is incompetent and is the cause of millions of deaths. TinFoil would be screaming that H1N1 was created by the government to "cull the heard" [/devils advocate]

post #31 of 35 (permalink) Old 09-23-2009, 11:36 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:

However I will say this [devils advocate] If H1N1 did/does turn out to be a real problem we would all be jumping up and down hollering that the government is incompetent and is the cause of millions of deaths. TinFoil would be screaming that H1N1 was created by the government to "cull the heard" [/devils advocate]
I'm saying they created now, and I'll be saying they created it after it's gone, whether it kills 2000 people or 2,000,000 people. Our government is profiting from this and that's a fact.

post #32 of 35 (permalink) Old 09-23-2009, 12:02 PM
Lifer

Quote:
I think the govt is just trying to scare people into giving up their rights in the name of safety, just like they did with the 9-11 crap. Once people give in to the idea of chip implants, it will open the door to even more control of the people.

Last edited by line-em-up; 09-23-2009 at 12:16 PM.
post #33 of 35 (permalink) Old 09-23-2009, 12:19 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by line-em-up View Post
I think the govt is just trying to scare people into giving up their rights in the name of safety, just like they did with the 9-11 crap. Once people give in to the idea of chip implants, it will open the door to even more control of the people.
Yep and that is their goal control the sheep.

post #34 of 35 (permalink) Old 09-23-2009, 03:57 PM
Canada is welcome here.

Quote:
No matter what they do to try to control people, there will always be a way around it. If there is a bracelet, I steal one from someone else. If there is a chip, I program my own. Their methods will only be as good as the flawed mind who designs them.
post #35 of 35 (permalink) Old 09-23-2009, 08:37 PM
Lifer

Quote:
So here is my question for you.

Are YOU going to allow a government agent to inject an ID chip into your body?
Nope, and yes I know what this could lead to.
It my own personal line in the sand.

Quote:

Actually it has not been proven, but most doctors in this field of study, do say it was lab made. I would suspect Baxter labs. Since they sent a weaponised version of there latest greatest vaccine to the Check republic in the spring. Oh, and by the way, what was in that vaccine was against every treaty signed and ratified by the U.S. and every country in the U.N. Yet nothing was done to them. Hummmm, wonder why, don't you?

And Tin foil at a very minimum, has the money part right. I just pray he is not referring to the Georgia stones, and turnes out to be right about genocide.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement