The boy who cried racist - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 40 (permalink) Old 09-17-2009, 12:40 AM Thread Starter
Time Served

The boy who cried racist

I am sick and fucking tired of almost everyone in the media and now even an X-president calling me a racist because I don't agree with the agenda that they are trying to force down our throats. They are now pulling the race card so often that if a real racist comes along no one would believe it.

I don't know about you guys but I'm in my mid 30's I had a dad that was like Achie Bunker. He was no where near a memeber of the KKK but sometimes he would make comments in a negative light. Even now in his 60's I don't here it out of him like when I was a kid. I never even picked up those traits. I have aways judged people by the content of their character.

Sure I might laugh at a joke that makes fun of a stereotype black person, but I will also laugh just as hard at a whitey joke, Mexican joke ect.

So who else is just flat done with this race card bull shit!!!!??

6-25-10 RIP Chloe Rene Daddy loves you always

66' Cutlass TKO600 5-speed, C6 brakes, SC&C stage II Sold on the way to new home in CA
06' Mustang GT Convertible 5-speed wife's new daily
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 40 (permalink) Old 09-17-2009, 01:12 AM
Time Served

quit being a racist...

post #3 of 40 (permalink) Old 09-17-2009, 01:26 AM
DFWMUSTANGS.NET

You're just mad a Black man is President.

post #4 of 40 (permalink) Old 09-17-2009, 05:25 AM
Lifer

What did the country expect? I'm an idiot, and even I knew that at the first sign of weakness or displeasure, this turd of a president would start the race game. It's like that in every day life, so why would it be different for him? All the signs of racism on HIS part were there, and the American people chose to ignore it.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
post #5 of 40 (permalink) Old 09-17-2009, 06:22 AM
Lifer

Jimmy Carter has always been a liberal pussy. Now he's a senile liberal pussy. I was talking to an older black guy at the gym yesterday (he's almost 70) who said that he's sick of this shit too. He said that race relations are worse now than they were in the 50's and 60's because of the attitudes of today.
post #6 of 40 (permalink) Old 09-17-2009, 06:31 AM
PAN

Last edited by Fox466; 09-17-2009 at 06:51 AM.
post #7 of 40 (permalink) Old 09-17-2009, 08:57 AM
Lifer

I wish someone in the media would come out and say. Obama is just as much white as he is black, as a mater of fact he was raised by his WHITE grandmother because his drunk black dad ran off and his crackhead white mom couldn't raise him. But that would be racist even though its the truth.

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut View Post
Bullet sort of looses his grip when he factually gets his ass tore off.
post #8 of 40 (permalink) Old 09-17-2009, 09:16 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gearhead78 View Post
I am sick and fucking tired of almost everyone in the media and now even an X-president calling me a racist because I don't agree with the agenda that they are trying to force down our throats. They are now pulling the race card so often that if a real racist comes along no one would believe it.

I don't know about you guys but I'm in my mid 30's I had a dad that was like Achie Bunker. He was no where near a memeber of the KKK but sometimes he would make comments in a negative light. Even now in his 60's I don't here it out of him like when I was a kid. I never even picked up those traits. I have aways judged people by the content of their character.

Sure I might laugh at a joke that makes fun of a stereotype black person, but I will also laugh just as hard at a whitey joke, Mexican joke ect.

Holy shit, an ex-president called you a racist! This begs the question, what were you doing hanging out with ex-presidents?

myspace.com/tylerdurdin
post #9 of 40 (permalink) Old 09-17-2009, 11:49 AM
Fuzzy Flounder Fishin'

Location: On the express train to management training in hell.
Any time anyone tries to pull that shit on me i say "Would i still be a racist if i had voted for Powell or Keyes?" That usually shuts them up. I don't give a fuck what color he is. I still hate the cunt. I, too, will laugh at just about any joke (especially an off-color one) no matter what the race involved is.

┌∩┐(-_-)┌∩┐
That's directed at you, UHHHbama
post #10 of 40 (permalink) Old 09-17-2009, 12:20 PM
Lifer

Jimmy Carter should be bitch-slapped. He's been irrelevant to this country ever since Reagan had to clean up his mess, and he thinks that he finally found something he could run his attention whore mouth about. If I were Obama I'd be ashamed to have that loser trying to jump on my bandwagon.
post #11 of 40 (permalink) Old 09-17-2009, 12:56 PM
EW
Procrastination Racing

I hope the left keeps it up because the more people they dismiss, the more likely they will be voted out of their LIFETIME position.
post #12 of 40 (permalink) Old 09-17-2009, 05:30 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03trubluGT View Post
Jimmy Carter has always been a liberal pussy. Now he's a senile liberal pussy. I was talking to an older black guy at the gym yesterday (he's almost 70) who said that he's sick of this shit too. He said that race relations are worse now than they were in the 50's and 60's because of the attitudes of today.
Did you hear A.J. from Houston call in on Rush Limbaugh yesterday? He was pretty much saying the same thing, the guy made a lot of sense.

68 Coupe- 351w, Twisted Wedge heads, XE284 cam, T5, disc conversion, former 6 cylinder car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOHCTR View Post
(thats right, in a fucking duel with guns, Jackson allowed his oppenent to fucking shoot at him before shooting back). Now we have Obama, who is a little bitch. God damn the presidency of the US is just not the same as it used to be.
post #13 of 40 (permalink) Old 09-17-2009, 07:06 PM
DFW MUSTANGS . NET

Quote:
Originally Posted by 351Coupe View Post
Did you hear A.J. from Houston call in on Rush Limbaugh yesterday? He was pretty much saying the same thing, the guy made a lot of sense.
I heard that call. I'm not surprised at any of this. We knew this idiots character prior to election day, but everyone that voted for him had to "make history".

It should also be noted that A.J. from Houston is a black man.

post #14 of 40 (permalink) Old 09-17-2009, 07:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gearhead78 View Post

I don't know about you guys but I'm in my mid 30's I had a dad that was like Achie Bunker. He was no where near a memeber of the KKK but sometimes he would make comments in a negative light. Even now in his 60's I don't here it out of him like when I was a kid. I never even picked up those traits. I have aways judged people by the color of their skin.

Seriously? You'll laugh at a whitey joke? How many white jokes are floating around out there? I'm not racist, but anybody who says they're not ethnicaly biased is full of shit. It's just nature though.

I'm sure if there's a big ass cage with a bunch of lions on one side, and a bunch of tigers on the other and you drop another tiger in there that motherfuckers making his way to the tiger side pronto. Why? They're basically the same on the inside.
post #15 of 40 (permalink) Old 09-17-2009, 08:27 PM
Time Served

I had a young black lady working for me a long time ago and she really seemed nice when I hired her, but very soon after that she became a smart A_ _ & finally I had enough of her & fired her. Her first words were race discrimination. I told her I was not firing her because she was black but because she did lousy work & had a lousy attitude. She said she would sue me. I almost died laughing & I asked her what color was she when I hired her? I never heard from her again.

We donít need to restore the American Dream; we need to wake up from it.

When the rich run out of money, itís over.

Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.
post #16 of 40 (permalink) Old 09-17-2009, 10:44 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopnut2 View Post
Seriously? You'll laugh at a whitey joke? How many white jokes are floating around out there?
I can think of about 14 billion Little Johnny jokes...Not Little Sean John or Juanitio.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss D View Post
I had a young black lady working for me a long time ago and she really seemed nice when I hired her, but very soon after that she became a smart A_ _ & finally I had enough of her & fired her. Her first words were race discrimination. I told her I was not firing her because she was black but because she did lousy work & had a lousy attitude. She said she would sue me. I almost died laughing & I asked her what color was she when I hired her? I never heard from her again.
zinnnnng!!!

post #17 of 40 (permalink) Old 09-17-2009, 10:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by VETTKLR View Post
I can think of about 14 billion Little Johnny jokes...Not Little Sean John or Juanitio.

zinnnnng!!!
Post one. I've never heard of "Little Johnny" and would be interested in hearing it.

Watch this short video of the comedian Louis C.K.

Hopefully it will make you understand more why white people aren't offended by "white" jokes. It's funny as hell, and also enlightening at the same time.

post #18 of 40 (permalink) Old 09-17-2009, 11:05 PM
Lifer

You're shitting me!!!

Quote:
The teacher says, "Okay, class, we're going to play a game today. I want everyone to give me a sentence with the word 'perhaps' in it."

Claude says, "Perhaps if we are good, the teacher won't give us any homework."

The teacher says, "Very good, Claude."

Mary says, "The sky is very dark... perhaps it's going to rain." The teacher says, "Very good, Mary."

She calls on Little Johnny in the back.

Johnny says, "Yesterday, when I got home from school, my sister and her music teacher both had their pants down to their ankles. Perhaps they were gonna pee on the piano."

Quote:
Little Johnny sees his mother walk out of the shower and sees her vagina.

He asks her what it is and she embarassed replies, "Oh, that's mommy's black sponge."

A few days later, Johnny spills a glass of milk on the floor and says, "Mommy, I need your black sponge to mop up the milk!"

She replies, "I lost it, honey."

A couple of days later, he comes running up to her and says, "Mommy, I found your black sponge!" Mystified, she says, "Where, honey?"

Little Johnny says, "It's over at Mrs. Johnson's house, and Daddy's washing his face in it!"

...and on and on and on....

I've seen that Louis CK skit and it's funny shit.

And if you dropped a tiger into a bunch of lions and tigers at the right time, you're gonna come up with some kickass Ligers
heh

post #19 of 40 (permalink) Old 09-17-2009, 11:10 PM
Lifer

Quote:
that was way before my time but, that can't possibly be true. can it?

weren't the blacks like really oppressed and shit back in the 50's and 60's? How could race relations be worse now?

myspace.com/tylerdurdin
post #20 of 40 (permalink) Old 09-17-2009, 11:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
You're shitting me!!!

...and on and on and on....

I've seen that Louis CK skit and it's funny shit.

And if you dropped a tiger into a bunch of lions and tigers at the right time, you're gonna come up with some kickass Ligers
heh
Dude, those are hardly jokes aimed at whites as a race though.
post #21 of 40 (permalink) Old 09-17-2009, 11:21 PM
Lifer

The old man was probably referring to how a large group of this generation of black people have a shitty attitude and think they're entitled to everything.

I blame it all on Gangsta rap and the fact that Dif'rent Strokes isn't as syndicated as Golden Girls these days.

post #22 of 40 (permalink) Old 09-17-2009, 11:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
The old man was probably referring to how a large group of this generation of black people have a shitty attitude and think they're entitled to everything.

I blame it all on Gangsta rap and the fact that Dif'rent Strokes isn't as syndicated as Golden Girls these days.
I think you might be stretching the joke. Or it could just be over my head. I don't know. Black jokes are much more harsh though.

"When does a black guy become a n!gg*r?"

"When?"

"Whenever he leaves the room."

See what I mean. White people, like me, have it made. Like Louis said, it's fucking awesome and I can only hope I'm not around to see the backlash of it all.
post #23 of 40 (permalink) Old 09-17-2009, 11:25 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Dude, those are hardly jokes aimed at whites as a race though.
I always envisioned the stereotypical middle class white family in all those jokes. Kinda' like the Bundys from Married With Children. I never ever imagined a little Johnny Machmud Al Jaffar or Johnny Martinez. That's just me though, I guess.

That Little Johnny....what a little shithead LOL

post #24 of 40 (permalink) Old 09-17-2009, 11:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
I always envisioned the stereotypical middle class white family in all those jokes. Kinda' like the Bundys from Married With Children. I never ever imagined a little Johnny Machmud Al Jaffar or Johnny Martinez. That's just me though, I guess.

That Little Johnny....what a little shithead LOL
I can definitely see the Married with Children reference, but it's a stretch and black/mexican jokes are pretty damn blunt.
post #25 of 40 (permalink) Old 09-17-2009, 11:30 PM
Lifer

Quote:
I think you might be stretching the joke. Or it could just be over my head. I don't know. Black jokes are much more harsh though.

"When does a black guy become a n!gg*r?"

"When?"

"Whenever he leaves the room."

See what I mean. White people, like me, have it made. Like Louis said, it's fucking awesome and I can only hope I'm not around to see the backlash of it all.

Ahhhh, I getcha. You mean the jokes that you can't really tell in front of black people. Again...my point was I can think of a shitload of Little Johnny jokes that are a whole lot more funny than that shit. And again...that's just me.

I don't think that way, and I hope I never do. All this bs about he's racist or they're racist is just the liberal whackjobs grasping at straws on their way down the tubes. I suggest everybody just brush that shit off their shoulders. roll their eyes to their accusers, say "wtf-ever" and keep on truckin'

post #26 of 40 (permalink) Old 09-17-2009, 11:32 PM
The Decent Guy

Location: staying away from the tall woman with the adams apple.
Quote:
true story

post #27 of 40 (permalink) Old 09-17-2009, 11:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Ahhhh, I getcha. You mean the jokes that you can't really tell in front of black people.
Exactly! There are no white jokes that anybody would be afraid to say in front of black people. There's just not the history there. It's like on Southpark when Token was telling Stan "You just don't get it."
post #28 of 40 (permalink) Old 09-18-2009, 05:25 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Exactly! There are no white jokes that anybody would be afraid to say in front of black people. There's just not the history there. It's like on Southpark when Token was telling Stan "You just don't get it."
Maybe we just don't have a chip on our shoulder. You seem to be the white boy feeling the plight of the black man. This country elected a BLACK POTUS! The highest paid people in this country are athlete's and entertainer's, which I'm guessing are 50% black?
As a black caller pointed out on the Mark Davis show the other morning, Barry has set race relations back 40 years. The element of trust is gone. The next qualified black candidate will have an even bigger hill to climb to gain back the trust of the country.

post #29 of 40 (permalink) Old 09-18-2009, 10:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut View Post
Maybe we just don't have a chip on our shoulder. You seem to be the white boy feeling the plight of the black man. This country elected a BLACK POTUS! The highest paid people in this country are athlete's and entertainer's, which I'm guessing are 50% black?
As a black caller pointed out on the Mark Davis show the other morning, Barry has set race relations back 40 years. The element of trust is gone. The next qualified black candidate will have an even bigger hill to climb to gain back the trust of the country.
Think about how much money those black athletes are making their teams white owner. It's modernized slavery. You sign a contract, you can be traded. I can picture Jerry Jones in his suite yelling "Run n!gg*r RUN!"
post #30 of 40 (permalink) Old 09-18-2009, 10:44 AM
DFW MUSTANGS . NET

Quote:
Think about how much money those black athletes are making their teams white owner. It's modernized slavery. You sign a contract, you can be traded. I can picture Jerry Jones in his suite yelling "Run n!gg*r RUN!"
The difference is that they ARE getting paid...and very well at that. So don't give me this bullshit.

Also, they aren't being forced to do this type of work.

post #31 of 40 (permalink) Old 09-18-2009, 10:47 AM
Time Served

Quote:
Sign me up!

2003 Torch Red Mach 1 (Almost moddin' time!)
1970 Fastback (Ready for paint!)
post #32 of 40 (permalink) Old 09-18-2009, 10:49 AM
Lifer

Quote:
But the beauty of this country is that a black man can own a profitable business...*cough *cough Puff Daddy*cough and make a killing! There's nothing holding ANYONE back in this country, no matter what color their skin is.

People who pull the race card on either side of the fence are weak and are just looking for an excuse for their lack of drive to be successful.

post #33 of 40 (permalink) Old 09-18-2009, 10:50 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Funny post

Slaves didn't get paid millions of dollars, or have the freedom to walk away from their "owners" when their egos get bigger than their supposed talent.
post #34 of 40 (permalink) Old 09-18-2009, 10:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOOCBB View Post
The difference is that they ARE getting paid...and very well at that. So don't give me this bullshit.

Also, they aren't being forced to do this type of work.
How serious do you think I am? Shut up.
post #35 of 40 (permalink) Old 09-18-2009, 10:54 AM
Lifer

It's a sad post. It goes to show that some people have the mindset that no matter how successful blacks are in America, they're still being oppressed by the man.

Need to snap outta the liberal-propaganda jedi mind trick, poopnut. Life is good up in this motherfucker.

post #36 of 40 (permalink) Old 09-18-2009, 10:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Majestyk View Post
Funny post

Slaves didn't get paid millions of dollars, or have the freedom to walk away from their "owners" when their egos get bigger than their supposed talent.
Read above posts. That was my friend Cody's drunken rambling from a while back and I thought it was funny. Saw an opportunity to use it.
post #37 of 40 (permalink) Old 09-18-2009, 10:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
It's a sad post. It goes to show that some people have the mindset that no matter how successful blacks are in America, they're still being oppressed by the man.

Need to snap outta the liberal-propaganda jedi mind trick, poopnut. Life is good up in this motherfucker.
You guys are too fucking serious.
post #38 of 40 (permalink) Old 09-18-2009, 12:07 PM
Fuzzy Flounder Fishin'

Location: On the express train to management training in hell.
Consider this though.. Any redneck joke can be considered 'racist' if the person were to have a chip on their shoulder. IMO a redneck joke is no different than a nagger joke. The majority of the jokes i've heard are based on stereotypes, and stereotypes follow all races, sexes, and colors. Just like any blonde joke, priest/child molester joke, etc... They can all be considered offensive to the directed party.

┌∩┐(-_-)┌∩┐
That's directed at you, UHHHbama
post #39 of 40 (permalink) Old 09-18-2009, 12:09 PM
DFW MUSTANGS . NET

Quote:
How serious do you think I am? Shut up.
I guess my sarcasm detector is in serious need of adjustment.

post #40 of 40 (permalink) Old 09-18-2009, 12:14 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOOCBB View Post
I guess my sarcasm detector is in serious need of adjustment.
I agree. Some of his posts' are so frigging nutty, I can't tell if he's serious or not! LOL!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement