Fair & Balanced - DFWstangs Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-11-2009, 10:29 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 5,816
Fair & Balanced

Just so you FOX watchers know...



I realize you're all saying "Olbermann's a joke" or whatever. But if you go to the 3rd part, the "worst person", he shows actual video of Obama, then Sean Hannity. Hannity doing what FOX does every day.

Since some of you won't watch it, I'll paraphrase it.

Obama: "...insurance executives don't do this because they're bad people."
Hannity: "...when the President said 'insurance executives are BAD PEOPLE..."

Don't compare Fox to ABC, CNN, NBC, and CBS. Compare it to MSNBC, that's fine. But stop using FOX for legitimite news.
gpamp is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-11-2009, 10:31 AM
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
How desparate do you have to be to use the lying POS Olberman as your source. You are just plain pathetic gpamp. I really do feel sorry for you.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #3 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-11-2009, 10:38 AM
Worship me
 
AL P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Posts: 34,345
So basically, lefty idiots are defending insurance executives just to try to talk shit about Hannity? I find that pretty interesting. On any other day they would be crying for their heads.
AL P is offline  
 
post #4 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-11-2009, 10:41 AM
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by AL P View Post
So basically, lefty idiots are defending insurance executives just to try to talk shit about Hannity? I find that pretty interesting. On any other day they would be crying for their heads.
The liberals will do anything to attack people they disagree with. Theyhave no morals, scruples, or integrity. How can they keep track of all their lies when you have no moral compass?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #5 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-11-2009, 10:47 AM
Worship me
 
AL P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Posts: 34,345
I know, the least they could do is insist that their God-emperor tell the truth when he speaks before Congress. The Democrats firmly believe that insurance executives are bad people. Their actions speak louder than words. Hell I think a lot of them are bad people. Leftists are fucking snake oil salesmen like all politicians.

On a related note, I have never watched Olbermann, now I know why people hate him. He acts immature.
AL P is offline  
post #6 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-11-2009, 10:56 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp View Post
Just so you FOX watchers know...



I realize you're all saying "Olbermann's a joke" or whatever. But if you go to the 3rd part, the "worst person", he shows actual video of Obama, then Sean Hannity. Hannity doing what FOX does every day.

Since some of you won't watch it, I'll paraphrase it.

Obama: "...insurance executives don't do this because they're bad people."
Hannity: "...when the President said 'insurance executives are BAD PEOPLE..."

Don't compare Fox to ABC, CNN, NBC, and CBS. Compare it to MSNBC, that's fine. But stop using FOX for legitimite news.
I've always said you have no credibility, and now you proved it. Don't you ever get tired of the steady ass-whipping you get here?

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #7 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-11-2009, 11:07 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 5,816
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
How desparate do you have to be to use the lying POS Olberman as your source. You are just plain pathetic gpamp. I really do feel sorry for you.
Idiot. If you even read what I wrote, you'd notice that it's not what Olbermann says. It's what he SHOWS. It's there. Did you think FOX was going to point out its shortcomings? Its not an opinion by Olbermann. It's "look at this". You decide how insane it is.

Dumbass.
gpamp is offline  
post #8 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-11-2009, 11:09 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 5,816
I dunno. Sounds like FOX will do anything it can to discredit our President. Even lie, blatantly, on national television.

Paladin, use your head. The door won't stay open. And we're out of doorstops.
gpamp is offline  
post #9 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-11-2009, 11:09 AM
HERE WE GO STEELERS
 
Geor!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: HERE WE GO!!!
Posts: 18,685
Olbermann has a point on Hannity, I believe -- unless he spun his story which he's quite known to do, but I find it funny how anybody with a conservative view is the worst person in the world.

On a side note, gpamp, you're a lameass and you know it.

Geor! is offline  
post #10 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-11-2009, 11:15 AM
Worship me
 
AL P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Posts: 34,345
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp View Post
I dunno. Sounds like FOX will do anything it can to discredit our President. Even lie, blatantly, on national television.

Paladin, use your head. The door won't stay open. And we're out of doorstops.
Yes! It is all part of a master plan by Fox to discredit him.

Like he hasn't done the job quite well all by himself.

I'm sure you will go on defending him to the end. He'll have a 10% approval rating and your lips will still be firmly attached to his ass hoping for those candy cane light poles and gum drop curbs he promised.

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have." - Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

"There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order." - Ed Howdershelt
AL P is offline  
post #11 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-11-2009, 11:21 AM
Lifer
 
MR TINFOIL HAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: NAU
Posts: 4,982
All news networks are full of shit, there are no exceptions.

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
MR TINFOIL HAT is offline  
post #12 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-11-2009, 11:24 AM
Canada is welcome here.
 
justinsn95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: ft worth
Posts: 4,039
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp View Post
I dunno. Sounds like FOX will do anything it can to discredit our President. Even lie, blatantly, on national television.

Paladin, use your head. The door won't stay open. And we're out of doorstops.
Maybe so. But if you think all your little pansy liberal networks don't do the same, you're sadly mistaken. Or you don't watch them.
justinsn95 is offline  
post #13 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-11-2009, 11:24 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR TINFOIL HAT View Post
All news networks are full of shit, there are no exceptions.
Yeah, but MSNBC is the "Cleveland steamer" of the turds...

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #14 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-11-2009, 11:30 AM
Lifer
 
Hass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,713
It's no accident that you started posting again in the Political Forum when your man crush for a president has now lost all credibility with the American people and is looking like he will loose reelection.

It's also no accident that you would throw this diversion up when you were schooled on how the illegals are indeed going to be covered by the socialist health care proposals of your liberal government.
Hass is offline  
post #15 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-11-2009, 11:49 AM
Lifer
 
slow06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Arlington
Posts: 2,075
My $0.02

I am confused. Does anyone here disagree the Hannity straight up lied?

Come on! A lie is a lie, whether it is told by Bush, Hannity, or Obama. Maybe you are really pissed at gpamp's motives, which is fine, because IMO he would be the first to defend something like this the other way, but he is right here. Fighting him when he is right because he would never admit you are right doesn't help your credibility.

No matter what liberals have ever done or will do gpamp is right here. I still think 99% of what he says is crap. I can't stand gpamp as much as the next guy, but from what I saw (only the info in this thread) Hannity lied.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
-Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

"A Republic, if you can keep it"
- Benjamin Franklin

The way to peaceably remove elected officials who deviate from the constitution of the United States of America...
www.blowoutcongress.com

Last edited by slow06; 09-11-2009 at 11:55 AM.
slow06 is offline  
post #16 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-11-2009, 11:55 AM
Canada is welcome here.
 
justinsn95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: ft worth
Posts: 4,039
In all actuality, it looks to me like the guy simply misunderstood what Barry was saying. He may have been hearing what he wanted to hear. But none of that excuses him. He should be forced to go on air at the same time and apologize and admit that he was wrong. We don't need bullshit, we need truth.
justinsn95 is offline  
post #17 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-11-2009, 11:57 AM
Lifer
 
Hass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,713
Quote:
Originally Posted by slow06 View Post
My $0.02

I am confused. Does anyone here disagree the Hannity straight up lied?

Come on! A lie is a lie, whether it is told by Bush, Hannity, or Obama. Maybe you are really pissed at gpamp's motives, which is fine, because IMO he would be the first to defend something like this the other way, but he is right here. Fighting him when he is right because he would never admit you are right doesn't help your credibility.

No matter what liberals have ever done or will do gpamp is right here. And I still think 99% of what he says is crap

I can't stand gpamp as much as the next guy, but from what I saw (only the info in this thread) Hannity was wrong.
Liberals who are against capitalism such as Bama, do indeed feel that insurance executives are bad people because they are profitable.
Hass is offline  
post #18 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-11-2009, 12:35 PM
He's no good to me dead.
 
Bobba Fett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Fett's vette
Posts: 716
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp View Post
Just so you FOX watchers know...



I realize you're all saying "Olbermann's a joke" or whatever. But if you go to the 3rd part, the "worst person", he shows actual video of Obama, then Sean Hannity. Hannity doing what FOX does every day.

Since some of you won't watch it, I'll paraphrase it.

Obama:
"More and more Americans pay their premiums, only to discover that their insurance company has dropped their coverage when they get sick, or won't pay the full cost of care. It happens every day..."

"...And insurance companies will be required to cover, with no extra charge, routine checkups and preventive care, like mammograms and colonoscopies..."


"...Ait makes it easier for insurance companies to treat their customers badly -- by cherry-picking the healthiest individuals and trying to drop the sickest, by overcharging small businesses who have no leverage, and by jacking up rates..."

"...insurance executives don't do this because they're bad people"

"Despite all this, the insurance companies and their allies don't like this idea.."



Hannity: "...when the President said 'insurance executives are BAD PEOPLE..."

Don't compare Fox to ABC, CNN, NBC, and CBS. Compare it to MSNBC, that's fine. But stop using FOX for legitimite news.
Fixed.

I guess Obama didn't call insurance execs bad people; he just outright attacked insurance companies and called them cherry pickers who overcharge and jack up rates...
Bobba Fett is offline  
post #19 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-11-2009, 12:50 PM
Lifer
 
VETTKLR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: TX Panhandle
Posts: 1,649
You can tell when lib's are grasping for straws when they reach to Olberman for help.

"Insurance execs don't do this because they're bad people. They do it because it's profitable."

You see...That slick-tongued asshole did call them bad people, because he didn't say the weren't

like this....

"Insurance execs don't do this because they're bad people. They're not. They do it because it's profitable."

That would have indicated he was NOT calling them bad.

Here's a similar example:

gpamp doesn't post contradictory remarks to the general consensus of the site because he's a flaming, idiotic queer that wants big government to hold his hand, because he can't go through life without them. He posts because he supports Obama.

Without me indicating in that statement that you're actually not a flaming, idiotic queer, it just states that you're a flaming, idiotic queer for other reasons other than you supporting Obama.



See how that works?

Class dismissed.

VETTKLR is offline  
post #20 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-11-2009, 12:55 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 5,816
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobba Fett View Post
Fixed.

I guess Obama didn't call insurance execs bad people; he just outright attacked insurance companies and called them cherry pickers who overcharge and jack up rates...
And then said they do it for money. The problem with insurance companies is that they're on the market. They DO cherry-pick. They DO all the horrible things we hear about them doing. But Obama was saying the CEOs do it, not because their evil. But because they have stockholders who want results. And they're CEOs. They're not doctors. Obama didn't even bring up the evildoings of lobbyists within the insurance companies. That was nice of him. Hell, Douchebag Wilson was given almost 500k by insurance companies for his election to Congress. No wonder he was "emotional".

And slow, it's not an outright lie. It's a distorted spin. A misquote, with severe intentions. Just as bad.
gpamp is offline  
post #21 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-11-2009, 01:04 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Dallas Texas
Posts: 528
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp View Post
Just so you FOX watchers know...

I realize you're all saying "Olbermann's a joke" or whatever. But if you go to the 3rd part, the "worst person", he shows actual video of Obama, then Sean Hannity. Hannity doing what FOX does every day.

Since some of you won't watch it, I'll paraphrase it.

Obama: "...insurance executives don't do this because they're bad people."
Hannity: "...when the President said 'insurance executives are BAD PEOPLE..."

Don't compare Fox to ABC, CNN, NBC, and CBS. Compare it to MSNBC, that's fine. But stop using FOX for legitimite news.
Hannity is an opinion show!... Overbite is an opinion show… neither is news… they just throw in news elements. I would say Hannity is more truthful than Overbite though.

so with that said... whats your point?
Adam_aoc is offline  
post #22 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-11-2009, 01:09 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Dallas Texas
Posts: 528
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR TINFOIL HAT View Post
All news networks are full of shit, there are no exceptions.
+1

At least in the old days they would have the respect of the public to let you know what party they affiliate with before presenting news… now they all claim to be non-partisan and fair and balanced… it’s all a load a shit… if you want to know what happened you have to do enough work and have some common since to figure it out on your own.
Adam_aoc is offline  
post #23 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-11-2009, 01:20 PM
Lifer
 
VETTKLR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: TX Panhandle
Posts: 1,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp View Post
And then said they do it for money. The problem with insurance companies is that they're on the market. They DO cherry-pick. They DO all the horrible things we hear about them doing. But Obama was saying the CEOs do it, not because their evil. But because they have stockholders who want results. And they're CEOs. They're not doctors. Obama didn't even bring up the evildoings of lobbyists within the insurance companies. That was nice of him. Hell, Douchebag Wilson was given almost 500k by insurance companies for his election to Congress. No wonder he was "emotional".

And slow, it's not an outright lie. It's a distorted spin. A misquote, with severe intentions. Just as bad.
Let's see....we've got:
cherry-pick.
They DO all the horrible things we hear about them doing
not because their evil...But because they have stockholders who want results

they pick and choose...they do horrible things...they make that money!!!

But Hannity's wrong?!? Obama did NOT call them bad people, eh? Obama planted something in your head and this is what you regurgitate.


This is too easy.

VETTKLR is offline  
post #24 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-11-2009, 01:32 PM
Lifer
 
slow06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Arlington
Posts: 2,075
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp View Post
And then said they do it for money. The problem with insurance companies is that they're on the market. They DO cherry-pick. They DO all the horrible things we hear about them doing. But Obama was saying the CEOs do it, not because their evil. But because they have stockholders who want results. And they're CEOs. They're not doctors. Obama didn't even bring up the evildoings of lobbyists within the insurance companies. That was nice of him. Hell, Douchebag Wilson was given almost 500k by insurance companies for his election to Congress. No wonder he was "emotional".

And slow, it's not an outright lie. It's a distorted spin. A misquote, with severe intentions. Just as bad.
Well an intentional misquote is a lie IMO, but tomato tom-ah-to.

Yes insurance companies Cherry-Pick. They are in business to make money, they aren't benevolent organizations. If I was insuring someone I would pick the most healthy people too because they are the least likely for me to have to pay out on. Just like any other business, you have to make more than you spend.

The problem here is everyone thinks insurance companies are out to make health care more affordable. They can do this, but in the end they are about making money, just like every other business in America. Affordable health care is a nice nice side effect for some, but In my opinion they make health care more expensive because people never realize the ridiculous amounts they are really being charged at the doctors office. Demand for medical care would fall if everyone had to pay their own way, and prices would, in time, fall to bring demand back up.

Off topic rant- sorry.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
-Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

"A Republic, if you can keep it"
- Benjamin Franklin

The way to peaceably remove elected officials who deviate from the constitution of the United States of America...
www.blowoutcongress.com
slow06 is offline  
post #25 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-11-2009, 01:41 PM
Lifer
 
VETTKLR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: TX Panhandle
Posts: 1,649
Quote:
The problem here is everyone thinks insurance companies are out to make health care more affordable. They can do this, but in the end they are about making money, just like every other business in America.
That's why they're not broke....like our gub'ment.


just sayin

VETTKLR is offline  
post #26 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-11-2009, 01:54 PM
Worship me
 
AL P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Posts: 34,345
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp View Post
And then said they do it for money. The problem with insurance companies is that they're on the market. They DO cherry-pick. They DO all the horrible things we hear about them doing. But Obama was saying the CEOs do it, not because their evil. But because they have stockholders who want results. And they're CEOs. They're not doctors. Obama didn't even bring up the evildoings of lobbyists within the insurance companies. That was nice of him. Hell, Douchebag Wilson was given almost 500k by insurance companies for his election to Congress. No wonder he was "emotional".

And slow, it's not an outright lie. It's a distorted spin. A misquote, with severe intentions. Just as bad.
The CEOs don't do it, the middle managers do. Those are the people that the CEOs demand results from.

Doesn't matter anyway, the results are the same. Insurance companies are shitty and care about making a buck at the expense of giving people what they are paying for. I don't know how much more BAD you can get than making a profit by increasing someone else's pain and suffering.

I agree with whoever posted it that insurance has ruined medicine in this country. The other thing that has ruined it is the feeling that people are entitled to health care as a basic right. They aren't. Put those two facts together and you have the disaster that is this piece of shit legislation.
AL P is offline  
post #27 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-11-2009, 02:23 PM
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp View Post
Idiot. If you even read what I wrote, you'd notice that it's not what Olbermann says. It's what he SHOWS. It's there. Did you think FOX was going to point out its shortcomings? Its not an opinion by Olbermann. It's "look at this". You decide how insane it is.

Dumbass.
Yeah, Olberman isn't speaking through his show and what he puts on. As stupid as you are, you sure do know how to split hairs and try to deflect to the most stupid points when you get owned, don't you?

I have decided that you and Olberman are insane.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #28 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-11-2009, 02:30 PM
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp View Post
I dunno. Sounds like FOX will do anything it can to discredit our President. Even lie, blatantly, on national television.

Paladin, use your head. The door won't stay open. And we're out of doorstops.
Your hypocrisy is showing again dipshit. You had no problem when ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, or any of the other liberal channels were spewing outright hate at Bush and completely disrespecting him but have contempt when you think it happens to Obama by a channel you have admitted you never watch?

I love how you put out the hypocrisy for all to see like it is no big deal. I guess it may not be in liberal anger filled hate-land where you live, but it gets noticed by decent normal people.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #29 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-11-2009, 02:32 PM
Lifer
 
samuel642000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,372
Quote:
Originally Posted by AL P View Post
The CEOs don't do it, the middle managers do. Those are the people that the CEOs demand results from.

Doesn't matter anyway, the results are the same. Insurance companies are shitty and care about making a buck at the expense of giving people what they are paying for. I don't know how much more BAD you can get than making a profit by increasing someone else's pain and suffering.

I agree with whoever posted it that insurance has ruined medicine in this country. The other thing that has ruined it is the feeling that people are entitled to health care as a basic right. They aren't. Put those two facts together and you have the disaster that is this piece of shit legislation.
Hammer meet nail!! Medicare isn't a right it's a privilege.
samuel642000 is offline  
post #30 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-11-2009, 03:25 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 5,816
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
Your hypocrisy is showing again dipshit. You had no problem when ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, or any of the other liberal channels were spewing outright hate at Bush and completely disrespecting him but have contempt when you think it happens to Obama by a channel you have admitted you never watch?

I love how you put out the hypocrisy for all to see like it is no big deal. I guess it may not be in liberal anger filled hate-land where you live, but it gets noticed by decent normal people.
Speaking of hypocrisy, why is it that I'm a hate-filled liberal because I didn't like your choice for President. But you don't like mine, and you're not a hate-filled conservative?

You've been a double-standard since you started talking.
gpamp is offline  
post #31 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-11-2009, 03:34 PM
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp View Post
Speaking of hypocrisy, why is it that I'm a hate-filled liberal because I didn't like your choice for President. But you don't like mine, and you're not a hate-filled conservative?

You've been a double-standard since you started talking.
You and your liberal ilk leaders and elected officials have spewed hate for Bush and the country when Bush was President. There have never been any apologies by your liberal leadership or from you for your hate directed at either.

Please show me a systematic and flagrant hate spewed at Obama by elected conservative officials and leaders of the RNC or me.

<-- wonders if he will find one or two isolated incidents and portray them as equal to what he and his leaders did over the 8 years of Bush's Presidency.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #32 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-11-2009, 06:07 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 1,163
Wot the hell are you people slamming each other for.

Class back in session.

Overbite is a liberal, and will slant the truth (just like a 5 year old in trouble) just enough to not consider it a lie. So will the other opinion shows. If your basing your facts on any of them,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, You frelling retarded!


As far as blaming the profit makers. Holly crap, give me a break. This is called capitalism boys and girls.

Now what about actually making a good change without violating peoples rights, and not starting another socialist government run program.

Try this on for size.

There are currently 1600 insurance company's selling insurance in the U.S.
How about we get rid of the laws keeping them out of other states, and let them all sell in every state? This is called competition. And what does competition do to prices? Yep, you guessed it, it will bring down prices.
And then, we could get rid of the States telling the insurance company's what they have to cover, and let the people chose what type of coverage they want.
This in conjunction with the first statement will bring prices down even more.
And last. How about the AMA stop regulating what doctors can and can not do, as far as how their private practice does business.
In other words, let the family doctors chose to NOT accept insurance at the doctors office. This would free up personnel to help practice medicine, instead of their time being spent on trying to get their money from insurance company's. I pay cash, trust me it's a lot cheaper this way.

3:30...... Go home and sleep on it.



All men should know Honor first, above all else!

Honor is not holding your hand out for something you did not earn.
Honor is not forcing your ideas, or belief on others.
Honor is not something given to you by way of job, or title.

Honor is learned, earned, practiced and respected by all decent men and women.
tazz007 is offline  
post #33 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-11-2009, 06:11 PM
Lifer
 
Trip McNeely's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 29,396
haha speaking of dipshit networks CNN really got reamed today for their stupid ass reporting of a Training event by the Coast Guard. Fucking morons. Whatya got to say about that G Pampers?

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

Trip McNeely is offline  
post #34 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-11-2009, 07:34 PM
Lifer
 
samuel642000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,372
Quote:
Originally Posted by tazz007 View Post
Wot the hell are you people slamming each other for.

Class back in session.

Overbite is a liberal, and will slant the truth (just like a 5 year old in trouble) just enough to not consider it a lie. So will the other opinion shows. If your basing your facts on any of them,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, You frelling retarded!


As far as blaming the profit makers. Holly crap, give me a break. This is called capitalism boys and girls.

Now what about actually making a good change without violating peoples rights, and not starting another socialist government run program.

Try this on for size.

There are currently 1600 insurance company's selling insurance in the U.S.
How about we get rid of the laws keeping them out of other states, and let them all sell in every state? This is called competition. And what does competition do to prices? Yep, you guessed it, it will bring down prices.
And then, we could get rid of the States telling the insurance company's what they have to cover, and let the people chose what type of coverage they want.
This in conjunction with the first statement will bring prices down even more.
And last. How about the AMA stop regulating what doctors can and can not do, as far as how their private practice does business.
In other words, let the family doctors chose to NOT accept insurance at the doctors office. This would free up personnel to help practice medicine, instead of their time being spent on trying to get their money from insurance company's. I pay cash, trust me it's a lot cheaper this way.

3:30...... Go home and sleep on it.

Pretty much the way I feel about, I didn't go that far in depth but generally the same idea. Make it easier to get what we already have now, and you guessed it....
samuel642000 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome