Documentary Zero. - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-09-2009, 03:12 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Documentary Zero.

With the eighth anniversary of the massacre of 3,000 Americans approaching find time to watch this one. This is the best documentary I have seen that shows the story of 9/11 we were told is just plain false. There is no conspiracy theories or tin foil hat people in this. It's full of aviation people, military people, eye witnesses, defense personnel, engineers, and many more who tell you a very different tale then what we have been told. May the real terrorists of 9/11 be brought to justice, and the victims of 9/11 and there families get some real answers. http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...0368603788739#

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.

Last edited by MR TINFOIL HAT; 09-09-2009 at 04:26 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-09-2009, 04:23 PM
DFW MUSTANGS . NET

"We're sorry, but this video may not be available."

post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-09-2009, 04:26 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

It's working now.

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-09-2009, 08:45 PM
Lifer

Man dude you gotta learn to pick your battles. This is absolute nonsense by people that have a short memory and want to put thing that happened then under post 911 standards.
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-09-2009, 09:29 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avery'sDad View Post
Man dude you gotta learn to pick your battles. This is absolute nonsense by people that have a short memory and want to put thing that happened then under post 911 standards.
If that's your opinion, cool. I really don't understand it, but I'll respect your .02 anyways.

Last edited by MR TINFOIL HAT; 09-09-2009 at 10:58 PM.
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-10-2009, 12:38 AM
Lifer

Did the other thread get deleted?

I watched some of if and its the same stuff that's already been picked apart... I agree with you that federal government is full of scumbags but I don't believe they have the skill or ability to pull off what these people are suggesting... they're simply too stupid and too unorganized to pull it off...

Quote:
Originally Posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
Idiocracy: it's here. We're fucked.
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-10-2009, 12:46 AM
Lifer

One thing and I'm hitting the sack... Riddle me this?

The steel used to build the titanic was found to be brittle and suffer catastrophic failure when they struck the ice berg.

What made the steel brittle?

Quote:
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-10-2009, 01:16 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT Dan View Post
One thing and I'm hitting the sack... Riddle me this?

The steel used to build the titanic was found to be brittle and suffer catastrophic failure when they struck the ice berg.

What made the steel brittle?
High sulfur, phosphorus, and oxygen content from what I remember.
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-10-2009, 10:25 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

The steel being brittle to me isn't a issue when you have firefighters and eyewitnesses that were in the building saying there were explosions. You have NORAD failing four times in one day, and letting the most restricted air space be breached. The list of shit is incredible and goes on and on. I don't have the answers of how or why. I just know "the official story" what they told us stinks to high heaven, yet if you question it you're labeled crazy. Just because the people running the country are stupid most of the time doesn't excuse them from being able to do this or let it happen. IMO it's even easier for them when people believe they're dumb, because everyone will say it's not possible and too many people would have to be involved etc. It's like they don't have to even defend themselves the American people do it for them. They really have created the most sophisticated defense system to conspiracy facts, The American people, and as long as the American people believe their story that's all that matters to them.

Last edited by MR TINFOIL HAT; 09-18-2009 at 07:36 PM.
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-10-2009, 10:49 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
High sulfur, phosphorus, and oxygen content from what I remember.
You're correct. The Zero documentary says they tested the steel and that is exactly what they found. Then they try and tie those ingredients to Thermite as a cause for the collapse.

I don't know shit about thermite but I've read its an Aluminum and Iron oxide.

I do know that several of our biggest customers are steel companies because we produce quicklime using natural gas that has zero sulfur added. In the early 20th Century, the best way to make steel was open-hearth and the process created high levels of sulfur, phosphorus and oxygen in the steel. They now add quicklime to steel to remove these "impurities."

I also know that I have watched an implosion and even after the initial explosions, you hear explosions as the floors and walls fall.

While I feel for the fireman and witnesses, the sky was falling, I'm sure they did hear explosions. It is impossible for something that measures 200ft squared and four inches thick to fall and not make any noise.

I understand there were multiple failures but as long as humans are involved, there will be failures. Unfortunately for us, the cost was immeasurable.

Quote:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement