Yahoo McClatchy claiming NEW WORLD ORDER emerging - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-09-2009, 10:45 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Yahoo McClatchy claiming NEW WORLD ORDER emerging

So when will the dollar collapse? I say definitely by the end of the year. With the UN calling for a global currency and China agreeing to purchase 50 billion in IMF notes I don't think it will be too long.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/mcclatchy/20...tchy/3307834_1

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-09-2009, 10:58 AM
Lifer

I need a foil hat. I am working on joining the club.
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-09-2009, 11:06 AM
T-MINUS

So with that being said, how are other countries going to support their 'dollar' price when the US buying public quits buying their shit?

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-09-2009, 11:07 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverhatch View Post
I need a foil hat. I am working on joining the club.
Even I didn't think this shit would happen so fast.

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-09-2009, 11:08 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt View Post
So with that being said, how are other countries going to support their 'dollar' price when the US buying public quits buying their shit?
Good question.

post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-09-2009, 09:48 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt View Post
They wont need the US economy anymore, they have already said the asian economy will be bigger than the US economy ever dreamed of being. They dont need the US for shit once they get going. We are fucked and we allowed it to happen....

The trouble with doing something right the first time is that nobody appreciates how difficult it was.
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-09-2009, 09:55 PM
Genetically Blessed

wat?
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-09-2009, 10:12 PM
Time Served

I dunno, i guess some people cant fathom the US not being the center of the world atleast in some way. I mean you guys laugh about europe all the time and they used to be the home of the most powerful countries in the world.

I think the time of the US supreme power is coming to an end. The sad part is, the american people didnt give up or quit or do anything. It all started with free trade and allowing americas money to be taken out of the country and americans to be made jobless cause the government allowed companies to take advantage of slave labor in other countries.

The trouble with doing something right the first time is that nobody appreciates how difficult it was.
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-09-2009, 10:43 PM
Lifer

I know where the reynolds plant is.I'll stop by and get some foil

98 Brokra
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-10-2009, 04:29 AM
Out

I'm not in denial about the possibility of the US Dollar's collapse, but I am still alert to reality. It will eventually happen, but not THAT soon. The fix is too easy, but no one will step up and start it.

WE were the ones who were overspending (not just as a country, but as a people in general), creating a materialistic-driven society and country that lives outside of our means.

WE were the banks that approved loans that were unrealistically going to be honored.

WE are the businesses that outsourced all of our lower-end work to third-world countries, compromising the backbone of America's employment; the quality and pride of OUR products; and empowering other nations all for the sake of saving money on the cost of production and services.

WE are the business owners who gave false reports to the people of our companies and took their life savings with us when the company went down in balls of flames.

WE were the government that bailed our irresponsible businesses out of BIG financial crisis (not very successfully either).

WE were the country who asked for more financial aid from China than could be paid back in the lifetime of the people asking for it.

WE are the ones utilizing goods and resources from other nations, forgetting about what it's like owning everything that is "Made in the USA."

WE are the ones allowing thousands upon thousands of illegal immigrants in; giving them work, rights, health care,

WE are the mints that are printing the shit out of our dollar.

WE are the ones allowing all this to happen!
post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-10-2009, 08:26 AM
PAN

Wrong Denny. Our out of control government is behind much of that list and have acted without our approval, not that they ever asked for it.

WE were the ones who were overspending (not just as a country, but as a people in general), creating a materialistic-driven society and country that lives outside of our means.

WE are the ones utilizing goods and resources from other nations, forgetting about what it's like owning everything that is "Made in the USA."

WE did those^^^^
post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-10-2009, 09:20 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny View Post
That is NO SHIT. Where the hell are you anyway? Are you home yet?
post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-12-2009, 01:37 AM
Out

Funny you ask, bro... I just threw in the towel. I should be home for good within days.

BTW, If you don't call Trey on his birthday, I'ma kick yo ass (September 15th). DO NOT tell him I'm coming home.
post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-12-2009, 01:58 AM
Banned

So we're not the number one country in the world. In the end, does that shit even matter? Maybe everybody will hate China and leave us the fuck alone. Stop asking us for help when another country invades them. "Oh, Russia invaded your country? Call fucking China."

I still don't think that China will be as big as everybody thinks. They're still in a revolution with no regulations or workers rights. Eventually unions will be formed and all the shit that happened here almost a hundred years ago will happen there. 20 years from now we'll be saying "Welcome to the Great Depression China. Enjoy it."
post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-12-2009, 11:17 AM
T-MINUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny View Post
Funny you ask, bro... I just threw in the towel. I should be home for good within days.

BTW, If you don't call Trey on his birthday, I'ma kick yo ass (September 15th). DO NOT tell him I'm coming home.
Good for you man, I'm sure your family is excited.

I'll grab a 12 pack and we'll come discuss what part of Revelations we're in

Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #16 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-12-2009, 01:09 PM
Out

I believe I'll be home either on the 18th or 19th.
post #17 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-12-2009, 03:18 PM
T-MINUS

Did this stem from being labeled essential?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement