Mandatory Vaccines for h1n1 in China - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-09-2009, 10:12 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Mandatory Vaccines for h1n1 in China

Hopefully the people in China will take to the strets and fight these idiots.

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/20...t_12015092.htm

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.

Last edited by MR TINFOIL HAT; 09-09-2009 at 10:17 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-09-2009, 03:26 PM
NOT the Oldest Fart HERE

Czech researchers exposed to bird flu virus

PRAGUE, Feb. 17 (Xinhua) -- Thirteen Czech researchers have been exposed to the H5N1 bird flu virus strain through a contaminated vaccine obtained from an Austrian company, a newspaper reported Tuesday.

The 13 people who had contact with the ferrets were in danger but were not infected with the lethal virus, said Josef Duben, a spokesman for the Czech veterinary authority.

Duben told the Mlada fronta Dnes (MfD) that the researchers were given an anti-viral vaccine and underwent tests.

"Fortunately, none of them got infected," Duben said.

The bird flu virus vaccine was being tested on ferrets by the Biotest company in Konarovice when the animals began to die.

"Suddenly the ferrets started dying, so the research stopped on Feb. 6," said Michael Vit, the Czech chief sanitary official.

Officials said the ferrets had become infected with the lethal bird flu virus and to be euthanized.

Baxter, the Austrian pharmaceutical company that developed the vaccine, admitted that it mistakenly sent infected material to the Czech Republic.

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/20...t_10838633.htm

no news coverage on this at all
I wonder where the infected vaccine was supposed to go?
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-09-2009, 03:37 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyro View Post
PRAGUE, Feb. 17 (Xinhua) -- Thirteen Czech researchers have been exposed to the H5N1 bird flu virus strain through a contaminated vaccine obtained from an Austrian company, a newspaper reported Tuesday.

The 13 people who had contact with the ferrets were in danger but were not infected with the lethal virus, said Josef Duben, a spokesman for the Czech veterinary authority.

Duben told the Mlada fronta Dnes (MfD) that the researchers were given an anti-viral vaccine and underwent tests.

The bird flu virus vaccine was being tested on ferrets by the Biotest company in Konarovice when the animals began to die.

"Suddenly the ferrets started dying, so the research stopped on Feb. 6," said Michael Vit, the Czech chief sanitary official.

Officials said the ferrets had become infected with the lethal bird flu virus and to be euthanized.

Baxter, the Austrian pharmaceutical company that developed the vaccine, admitted that it mistakenly sent infected material to the Czech Republic.

Good find. We will never even hear a mention of it from our media watch.

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-09-2009, 03:40 PM
LUCIFER

They are pushing this vaccine through WAY too soon

2004 GT Conv't

MODS:
FLOWS, 3.73'S, BASSANI O/R X-PIPE, ACCUFAB 75MM TB, PLENUM, AND VORTECH V-3 SUPERCHARGED

post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-09-2009, 03:46 PM
Lifer

there is no way my family will take any shots from the goverment,period.we are getting junk mail in from different places wanting to hire nurses to administer the h1n1 vaccines for the next six months.(my wife is a nurse)

its rediculous how goverment decides something and just rams it down our fucking throats willingly or not.anyway,DON'T TAKE THE SHOT!

mass caskets + manditory vaccines = not good.take the shot you may get a black box of your own!

RON PAUL '08
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-09-2009, 04:33 PM
Lifer

mass caskets?
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-09-2009, 04:43 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avery'sDad View Post
mass caskets?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNuBH...eature=related

Last edited by MR TINFOIL HAT; 09-09-2009 at 05:02 PM.
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-09-2009, 05:02 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffrazr View Post
Heh.... bad link or cover up?
My dumb ass sorry. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNuBH...eature=related

post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-09-2009, 08:10 PM
LUCIFER

They are currently trying to allocate it to health care facilities once it's ready. I already told my director I'm declining getting it, I'll get the regular fluvax but fuck that swine flu one

2004 GT Conv't

MODS:
FLOWS, 3.73'S, BASSANI O/R X-PIPE, ACCUFAB 75MM TB, PLENUM, AND VORTECH V-3 SUPERCHARGED

post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-10-2009, 10:50 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjtheman1 View Post
They are currently trying to allocate it to health care facilities once it's ready. I already told my director I'm declining getting it, I'll get the regular fluvax but fuck that swine flu one
Where do you work if you don't mind saying?

post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-10-2009, 12:36 PM
Cummins > Powerstroke

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyro View Post

wrong virus...

We are basically being forced to take the vaccine at work. If we dont, we have to wear a mask everyday at work for the next 6 months. If we get caught without the mask and didnt take the vaccine, we are canned.

2006 Dodge Ram Megacab Cummins
1969 Mustang Coupe
1969 Mustang Mach1
1969 Chevy C10
1966 Mustang Coupe
post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-11-2009, 05:28 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8mpg View Post
wrong virus...

We are basically being forced to take the vaccine at work. If we dont, we have to wear a mask everyday at work for the next 6 months. If we get caught without the mask and didnt take the vaccine, we are canned.
Wear the mask! At least they are not going to terminate you if you do not get it.

In Mass. they passed a law stating you have to get it, or fines and jail.

Some one said Oklahoma did the same, but I do not see them doing it, and I can not find anything to back it up on the net.

All men should know Honor first, above all else!

Honor is not holding your hand out for something you did not earn.
Honor is not forcing your ideas, or belief on others.
Honor is not something given to you by way of job, or title.

Honor is learned, earned, practiced and respected by all decent men and women.
post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-11-2009, 05:32 PM
Time Served

do they even have enough to go around? how is China mass producing this and we cant?
post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-11-2009, 05:38 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_aoc View Post
do they even have enough to go around? how is China mass producing this and we cant?

Let me help your thought process a little.

The flue came out early 09.

The vaccine was patented in 07. You know, the one they claim they did not have time to test.
This is also the company you can not sue if your affected negatively by the shot. And also happens to be reported that the obama has a lot of stock in this and other big pharmaceutical co. And this is also the same co. that killed and gave people a neurological disorder back in the 70's (4000 of them)

Makes you wonder don't it.

post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-12-2009, 09:59 PM
Cummins > Powerstroke

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazz007 View Post
Let me help your thought process a little.

The flue came out early 09.

The vaccine was patented in 07. You know, the one they claim they did not have time to test.
This is also the company you can not sue if your affected negatively by the shot. And also happens to be reported that the obama has a lot of stock in this and other big pharmaceutical co. And this is also the same co. that killed and gave people a neurological disorder back in the 70's (4000 of them)

Makes you wonder don't it.
Take off your tinfoil hat. I have talked with a pharmaceutical rep and its a new vaccine. This isnt something that was invented in 2007. Vaccines are made for certain strains of viruses...IF they can grow it in an egg. All the major vaccine companies were scrambling to try and get a culture when the whole deal started. It was a week or two before all the hype before the companies got samples of the virus to work on a vaccine.

2006 Dodge Ram Megacab Cummins
1969 Mustang Coupe
1969 Mustang Mach1
1969 Chevy C10
1966 Mustang Coupe
post #16 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-12-2009, 11:46 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8mpg View Post
Take off your tinfoil hat. I have talked with a pharmaceutical rep and its a new vaccine. This isnt something that was invented in 2007. Vaccines are made for certain strains of viruses...IF they can grow it in an egg. All the major vaccine companies were scrambling to try and get a culture when the whole deal started. It was a week or two before all the hype before the companies got samples of the virus to work on a vaccine.

I'll keep my hat thank you very much.
And by the way. It is the very same vaccine. I'm talking with a guy right now that does the testing on these vaccines with an independent company. And he is convinced that the shot is perfectly safe. I, on the other hand, remember what happened in the 70's with this same company. I'm not taking it.

And either the rep your talking to, or the guy I'm talking to is full of it. Because this guy said all of the vaccines are very similar in their contents.

And if you would bother to look up the patented vaccine, you will see for your self it's the same.

post #17 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-13-2009, 12:21 AM
LUCIFER

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR TINFOIL HAT View Post
Where do you work if you don't mind saying?
Heart Hospital Baylor Plano

2004 GT Conv't

MODS:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement