What obama wants you to do to remember 9/11 - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-03-2009, 09:33 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

What obama wants you to do to remember 9/11

This shit makes me sick.

Rather than remembering the Americans who lost their lives during the terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001, Obama's political team wants you to make phone calls on 9-11 to fight back against "Right-Wing Domestic Terrorists."

obama
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-03-2009, 09:35 AM
$uper $low

Links? Source?

post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-03-2009, 09:38 AM
Lifer

What we should remember is how the worlds most sophisticated military force in the world failed four times in one day to stop an attack on it's people.

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-03-2009, 09:38 AM
Lifer

This sounds very far fetched, even for obama.

"His tricked out trans am guzzles every dime he brings home"

2004 RC SWB F150 5.4 - Saleen S/C'd 5.4 3V
1979 Pace Car - Not the usual mods
1984 Gt-350 - Trickflow'd 302
1992 Coupe - Vortech'd 393
1997 Viper GTS - H/C and Giggles

Buy my F-150 Vortech Setup! - Link
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-03-2009, 09:40 AM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
Links? Source?
Was posted on mybarackobama.com and later taken down after they started getting heat. The excuse was that it was posted on a public forum, which I can see as a realistic excuse, but after the list of terroristic organizations coming out at the beginning of his term listening conservatives as a terrorist group and the name calling they dished out in response to the town hall meeting, it's a pretty lame excuse.

post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-03-2009, 09:49 AM
Lifer

When was this taken down off his site? Anyone know?

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-03-2009, 09:50 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
Links? Source?
http://www.gopusa.com/images/hf_obama_page.jpg
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-03-2009, 09:59 AM
Lifer

Not really surprised. It has all the typical political 101 schemes blame the other side and their news source.

post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-03-2009, 10:04 AM
Gunga galunga

I don't like Obama but he did not write or post that...his handlers wouldn't let him do something like that

"Apres moi le deluge"

post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-03-2009, 10:18 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakesford View Post
I don't like Obama but he did not write or post that...his handlers wouldn't let him do something like that
On the page, the Obama political team is advertising a "Health Care Organizing Event." This is how they choose to remember those lost on 9-11???

would you not agree that obama himself is the head of the "obama political team"?
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-03-2009, 10:29 AM
Lifer

You know what, I disagree with Obama on a lot of things, but if this is the kind of shit I'm going to get lumped in with, count me out. That has NOTHING to do with Obama. Look how that fucking garbage is written up. It reads like a Nigerian craigslist scam.
Quote:
---* TELL THEM: "I'm calling from the city of [xxx] - and I AM mad as Hell - and I AM NOT going to take it anymore, If You Don't Mind!"...
---* TELL THEM: "Please make the Public Plan the Law of the Land -
---* TELL THEM: "Because IT'S AMERICAN TO TAKE CARE OF OUR OWN."
---* TELL THEM: "Tell that to my Senator - Thank you, Good-bye."
Seriously. You guys think Obama or someone on Obama's team wrote this up? This is whack-job shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67camino View Post
would you not agree that obama himself is the head of the "obama political team"?
Fuck no. You really think he heads it up? You're out of your mind. If I start the "67camino political team" does that mean you're the president of it?
post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-03-2009, 10:40 AM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46Tbird View Post
You know what, I disagree with Obama on a lot of things, but if this is the kind of shit I'm going to get lumped in with, count me out. That has NOTHING to do with Obama. Look how that fucking garbage is written up. It reads like a Nigerian craigslist scam.

Seriously. You guys think Obama or someone on Obama's team wrote this up? This is whack-job shit.

Fuck no. You really think he heads it up? You're out of your mind. If I start the "67camino political team" does that mean you're the president of it?
Not him or someone on his team, but someone connected via 3rd degree, isn't too unbelievable, no?

post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-03-2009, 10:41 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46Tbird View Post

Ok I see your point. But, I can guarantee that if you stated 67camino political team and started shit I did not approve of I would denounce it.

So your going to tell me that obama or any of his staff has nothing to do with "barakobama.com" really. Well lets say he does not, I will bet you that the democratic national committee does.
post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-03-2009, 10:48 AM
Lifer

I'm calling bull only because it was an article on a right wing site. If it were from a neutral (if there is such a thing) site It would have more merit.

You can paint shit red or blue, but it's still shit.
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-03-2009, 10:56 AM
Gunga galunga

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67camino View Post
Ok I see your point. But, I can guarantee that if you stated 67camino political team and started shit I did not approve of I would denounce it.

So your going to tell me that obama or any of his staff has nothing to do with "barakobama.com" really. Well lets say he does not, I will bet you that the democratic national committee does.
Well the fact that it's gone besides an image of the website kinda supports this... I really doubt Obama or his staff even remotely support this idea, anyone could have written that... Hell over half the country was a member of the "Obama support staff" at one point lol...

"Apres moi le deluge"

Sponsored Links
Advertisement