Obama regrets? - DFWstangs Forums
View Poll Results: Regret voting for Obama?
YES! 2 15.38%
NO! 1 7.69%
Not sure yet... 2 15.38%
Mustard is better than mayonaisse 8 61.54%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-30-2009, 12:09 AM Thread Starter
Banned

Obama regrets?

So I voted for Obama and I'm starting to think I made a mistake. I guess voting for an extreme liberal is a bad idea. My bad. Won't do it again. Give me a conservative democrat next time.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-30-2009, 12:18 AM
I Я Invizabul

Why isnt there an option for "I wasn't stupid enough to vote for that jackass" option?
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-30-2009, 12:23 AM Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
Why isnt there an option for "I wasn't stupid enough to vote for that jackass" option?
Haha! I still didn't want McCain/Palin...mostly Palin in office. Extreme conservatives bring other problems IMO.

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-30-2009, 12:24 AM
I Я Invizabul

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopnut2 View Post
Haha! I still didn't want McCain/Palin...mostly Palin in office. Extreme conservatives bring other problems IMO.
Still woulda been better than what we have IMO.
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-30-2009, 12:36 AM
T-MINUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
Still woulda been better than what we have IMO.
I'm not so sure. I really think that Obama getting elected is in someway a wake up call for people. 50% of us are seeing it. Give it time and the others will wake up - if not, they shouldn't be allowed to breed.

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-30-2009, 04:27 AM
I Я Invizabul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt View Post
I'm not so sure. I really think that Obama getting elected is in someway a wake up call for people. 50% of us are seeing it. Give it time and the others will wake up - if not, they shouldn't be allowed to breed.
That is a good point. I just hope to hell that the wake up call wont do too much damage.
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-30-2009, 06:37 AM
Lifer

I've given this too much thought since January, and I think maybe it's better with Barry in the oval office, and here's why. If McCain had gotten in, he would have done a few of the things that Barry has done (the stimulus and the GM buyout). We all know that it would not have worked, just like it hasn't worked for Barry. Consequently, the 2010 congressional election would have been DISASTROUS, with the Reps losing even more seats. In 1992, Clinton was in the same spot. He and Hillary pushed health-care reform in '93 (I think), which was a debacle for both of them. He got the first two years, then came the '94 house elections. There was a 54-seat swing and enough for the Reps to take control. The real key to control in D.C. is in the house and senate, as we're seeing now.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-30-2009, 09:11 AM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

I didn't vote for the guy, but my only regret is that he is still in office.

Gpamp, on the other hand, will be fucking his fist to Obama's pictures for the rest of his pathetic life.

post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-30-2009, 09:13 AM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

I didn't vote for the guy, but my only regret is that he is still in office.

Gpamp, on the other hand, will be fucking his fist to Obama's pictures for the rest of his pathetic life.

post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-30-2009, 12:56 PM
T-MINUS

So good, it had to be said twice?

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-30-2009, 01:16 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut View Post
I think maybe it's better with Barry in the oval office, and here's why...
I agree. With McCain at the helm, the country would have gently slipped into this clusterfuck we're in now. With Obama running things, we've nosedived this whole motherfucker almost into oblivion in 7 months. History will indeed repeat itself in this instance. Republicans will take back control and Obama will be gone in 1 term.

My only hope is that this next generation of leaders will learn from history's lessons and get us back to the great nation we once were before all this mess.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement