The Sky is Falling - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 46 (permalink) Old 08-28-2009, 02:27 PM Thread Starter

The Sky is Falling

...according to this forum.

Please, turn off your TVs and radios. And call your internet provider and tell them to put you on suspension. I guess you can keep your tin-foil hats.

Stop being like Wally Herger & his friend:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 46 (permalink) Old 08-28-2009, 02:32 PM
T-MINUS

Now there is a solid competition, who is the bigger idiot, gpamp or Olbermann.

They sky is still there, Junior, it's the Constitution they want to fall.

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #3 of 46 (permalink) Old 08-28-2009, 02:35 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpamp View Post
...according to this forum.

Please, turn off your TVs and radios. And call your internet provider and tell them to put you on suspension. I guess you can keep your tin-foil hats.

Stop being like Wally Herger & his friend:

You can't still be drinking the kool aid. NOBODY is that goddamn ignorant, are they?

post #4 of 46 (permalink) Old 08-28-2009, 02:46 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop View Post
You can't still be drinking the kool aid. NOBODY is that goddamn ignorant, are they?
About 32% of the population is, it appears.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ..._tracking_poll

post #5 of 46 (permalink) Old 08-28-2009, 02:47 PM
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geor! View Post

I can't complain about that, as they are quickly learning how stupid they were/are. At least it's not the 60ish% it was that got him in to office.
post #6 of 46 (permalink) Old 08-28-2009, 02:56 PM
Worship me

Don't worry Pampers, we are all still at work, earning enough money to pay for all the free shit your president is going to give you.
post #7 of 46 (permalink) Old 08-28-2009, 03:03 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AL P View Post
Don't worry Pampers, we are all still at work, earning enough money to pay for all the free shit your president is going to give you.
I don't need anything. I believe the "free shit" will go to the people that CAN'T afford it. I realize you probably buy into the kool-aid that says "WE'LL ALL BE FORCED TO TAKE GOVERNMENT HANDOUTS!!!". But it's not true.
post #8 of 46 (permalink) Old 08-28-2009, 03:09 PM
Worship me

Quote:
I don't need anything. I believe the "free shit" will go to the people that CAN'T afford it. I realize you probably buy into the kool-aid that says "WE'LL ALL BE FORCED TO TAKE GOVERNMENT HANDOUTS!!!". But it's not true.
No I buy into the kool-aid that says "I'LL BE FORCED TO PAY FOR PEOPLE WHO CAN'T AFFORD IT".

You should try making some money sometime, you broke dick and you might be concerned as well.
post #9 of 46 (permalink) Old 08-28-2009, 08:04 PM
Lifer

Who brought sub machine guns to a town hall meeting?! No one.

The difference between a liberal lie and a conservative lie is that the liberal and the conservative both agree that the liberal really is lying.
post #10 of 46 (permalink) Old 08-28-2009, 09:28 PM
Token Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hass View Post
Who brought sub machine guns to a town hall meeting?! No one.
Ya! It was an assault rifle! Sheeesh....damn libs.

I applaud the senator and the spokesman for knowing that it was satire! Sick and tired of politically correctness going amok, like Olbermann is portraying.

I appreciate the fact that when the White House supports the Homeland Security definition of "terrorist", that the senator and the spokesman recognized what the speaker was saying and alluding to! Obviously, WAY over Olbermann's head!

'05 Redfire Mustang

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey
post #11 of 46 (permalink) Old 08-28-2009, 09:50 PM
Aspiring Bean Counter.

Quote:
You know who can't afford all of this? Our fucking government.

Your boy's figures have the US debt pinned at 9 trillion dollars in a decade. How can you honestly defend figures like that after you bitched and moaned about Bush's war driving up the national debt?

post #12 of 46 (permalink) Old 08-30-2009, 03:02 PM
Lifer

Olbermann ?

OMG how Is this?

All men should know Honor first, above all else!

Honor is not holding your hand out for something you did not earn.
Honor is not forcing your ideas, or belief on others.
Honor is not something given to you by way of job, or title.

Honor is learned, earned, practiced and respected by all decent men and women.
post #13 of 46 (permalink) Old 08-30-2009, 03:16 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowhand View Post
You know who can't afford all of this? Our fucking government.

Your boy's figures have the US debt pinned at 9 trillion dollars in a decade. How can you honestly defend figures like that after you bitched and moaned about Bush's war driving up the national debt?
No big deal man w can all just do without a few things to pay for the higher taxes. I mean shit Im all for paying for abortions giving the queers more rights driving around in a 2 cylinder POS with all of 50hp etc. C mon man get with the program this is real change we're talkin about here! The new healthcare system is gonna be kickass too you just wait and see!

98 Brokra
post #14 of 46 (permalink) Old 08-30-2009, 07:34 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazz007 View Post
Olbermann ?

OMG how Is this?

exactly, that guy is a total liberal dumbass.

its still "we the people"right?

"So this is how democracy dies, with thunderous applause"

"a lesson lived is a lesson learned, everyday is a lesson."

obama is a man made disaster
post #15 of 46 (permalink) Old 08-30-2009, 08:54 PM
Canada is welcome here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geor! View Post
I think a lot of that boils down to the painful need for education reform. They should make 2 government classes just as mandatory in high school as is math or english. They should also make business, and some type of automotive mandatory if you ask me. When I went to high school, I was offered no option for a government class. And I wasn't some drop out, I passed all my classes and graduated. Way to keep the people stupid...
post #16 of 46 (permalink) Old 08-30-2009, 11:19 PM
Lifer

Isn't it ironic that Olbermann is bitching about destroying the Constitution because people are making fun of the labels placed on Americans by the very people he supports... fuck you Olbermann... NEXT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
Idiocracy: it's here. We're fucked.
post #17 of 46 (permalink) Old 08-31-2009, 09:07 AM Thread Starter

And SPEAKING of the guys who brought guns to the town hall...

Isn't it funny that if you wore an anti Bush T-SHIRT to a Bush town hall meeting, you got arrested?

Conservahypocriticalism?
post #18 of 46 (permalink) Old 08-31-2009, 10:34 AM
IA2

The only thing that is falling is obama's approval rating.

post #19 of 46 (permalink) Old 08-31-2009, 11:14 AM
T-MINUS

Quote:

Isn't it funny that if you wore an anti Bush T-SHIRT to a Bush town hall meeting, you got arrested?

Conservahypocriticalism?
Why don't you post up some examples of that?

Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #20 of 46 (permalink) Old 08-31-2009, 11:14 AM
Lifer

Quote:

Conservahypocriticalism?
Reference?

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
-Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

"A Republic, if you can keep it"
- Benjamin Franklin

The way to peaceably remove elected officials who deviate from the constitution of the United States of America...
www.blowoutcongress.com
post #21 of 46 (permalink) Old 08-31-2009, 01:33 PM
Bullet Sponge

Links, references and so forth...
post #22 of 46 (permalink) Old 08-31-2009, 02:28 PM
How you doin'

i think that he's talking about this:

http://www.laverne.edu/ctimes/102204/bush.htm

i just did a quick search, and that was the first site that was listed.

i remember something about it, and i think that there was a lawsuit over the ordeal as well...it's been a few years, but i'm sure that you could find it with a search.
post #23 of 46 (permalink) Old 08-31-2009, 04:24 PM Thread Starter

They were arrested, none the less. Taken away from the event in cuffs. Because of a t-shirt.

It was as if Bush was ripping apart the Constitution.
post #24 of 46 (permalink) Old 08-31-2009, 04:34 PM
Lifer

Are you saying "we" support that action?

It is really amazing what you think of other people based on your preconceptions.

Any chance you could answer a few questions? https://www.dfwstangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=397188
post #25 of 46 (permalink) Old 09-01-2009, 02:19 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46Tbird View Post
Are you saying "we" support that action?

It is really amazing what you think of other people based on your preconceptions.

Any chance you could answer a few questions? https://www.dfwstangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=397188
I love that you & Paladin are obsessed with me answering questions. a) you don't care what I think & it wouldn't ever change your opinion, EVEN if it was fact. If it's not Glenn Beck you're not gonna buy it. and b) Who says YOU don't have 8 years of questions to answer. Don't push the fact that you have no idea what's going on, to me by asking questions and assuming I'm the wrong one, if I don't bother with answering your questions. You don't have the authority to ask me what I had for breakfast. Let alone my beliefs.
post #26 of 46 (permalink) Old 09-01-2009, 07:36 AM
Lifer

Gpampers did you buy a new car when the c4c deal was going on? Do you have healthcare? If so do you think the care you currently get will be better when Obamacare is passed? Do you have kids? Do you think it is ok that our president is putting your kids in debt with his massive spending? Do you know what inflation is?

98 Brokra
post #27 of 46 (permalink) Old 09-01-2009, 07:58 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ylw 98~~SNAKE~~ View Post
Gpampers did you buy a new car when the c4c deal was going on? Do you have healthcare? If so do you think the care you currently get will be better when Obamacare is passed? Do you have kids? Do you think it is ok that our president is putting your kids in debt with his massive spending? Do you know what inflation is?
Dude... that's part of the problem.

"Do you have healthcare? If so do you think the care you currently get will be better when Obamacare is passed?"

Misinformation. I DO have healthcare. It's good, too. It's through my job. And guess what... if Obama's healthcare plan is passed, I GET TO KEEP IT!!! Jesus, you people act like it's going to be forced healthcare on everyone. Calm the hell down. I have friends who work at bars/restaurants that don't have healthcare. They're excited that they finally get to afford it! And it doesn't affect me! Other than my friends can go to the Dr. now!

Stop passing that around, first off.

And, no, I didn't buy a new car. I hear it was a good time, to. I just don't need one right now.

And NOW you're worried about spending??? I don't think Obama could match GEORGE W. BUSH'S spending if he TRIED.

Seriously, stop the madness. Relax.
post #28 of 46 (permalink) Old 09-01-2009, 08:10 AM
Lifer

Quote:
And NOW you're worried about spending??? I don't think Obama could match GEORGE W. BUSH'S spending if he TRIED.

Seriously, wake the fuck up pampers. These are CBO numbers and the white ouse numbers are not that far behind.

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut View Post
Bullet sort of looses his grip when he factually gets his ass tore off.
post #29 of 46 (permalink) Old 09-01-2009, 08:16 AM
Lifer

Quote:

"Do you have healthcare? If so do you think the care you currently get will be better when Obamacare is passed?"

Misinformation. I DO have healthcare. It's good, too. It's through my job. And guess what... if Obama's healthcare plan is passed, I GET TO KEEP IT!!! Jesus, you people act like it's going to be forced healthcare on everyone. Calm the hell down. I have friends who work at bars/restaurants that don't have healthcare. They're excited that they finally get to afford it! And it doesn't affect me! Other than my friends can go to the Dr. now!

And, no, I didn't buy a new car. I hear it was a good time, to. I just don't need one right now.

Keep drinking the koolaid pampers. Obamacare will affect you eventually. Obamas spending us into oblivion. G Bush spent but this new admin is making GW Bush look like a bargain shopper. Hows that approval rating of your boy doing.... Theres a reason folks are changing their minds.

98 Brokra
post #30 of 46 (permalink) Old 09-01-2009, 08:17 AM
Lifer

Quote:

Your friends are going to get to go to the doctor on my dime now. Thats what the damn problem is. If they want health care then they can get a damn job that has it or go out and buy it yourself don't ask me and my children to pay for because your to fucking lazy to get a real job.

Pampers go back under the rock you have been under for the last 6 months please you make my head hurt.
post #31 of 46 (permalink) Old 09-01-2009, 08:19 AM
Lifer

wow that chart looks like someone is on a shopping spree. no problem we got plenty of paper we can print more money out of thin air! when we crash the dollar we'll just make a new currency no biggie

98 Brokra
post #32 of 46 (permalink) Old 09-01-2009, 09:03 AM
Lifer

Quote:
I love that you & Paladin are obsessed with me answering questions. a) you don't care what I think & it wouldn't ever change your opinion, EVEN if it was fact. If it's not Glenn Beck you're not gonna buy it. and b) Who says YOU don't have 8 years of questions to answer. Don't push the fact that you have no idea what's going on, to me by asking questions and assuming I'm the wrong one, if I don't bother with answering your questions. You don't have the authority to ask me what I had for breakfast. Let alone my beliefs.
Wind him up and watch him go! If you're so staunch in your "beliefs" why don't you tell us what they are? I don't listen to Glenn Beck, don't praise George W Bush, and you're right - don't give a flying fuck what an ignorant arrogant prick like you thinks. If you even clicked the link you would see it was an open invitation to tell everyone your thoughts on Obama's performance. And if you thought he was doing worth a shit, I'm sure you would say so. The fact you balled up and whined like a skint-knee bitch speaks volumes...
post #33 of 46 (permalink) Old 09-01-2009, 09:06 AM
T-MINUS

Quote:

You get to keep it until your company realizes it is cheaper to dump company provided insurance and force employees to take the public auction or you change jobs.

And in regards to spending....have you missed this year? Part of the plan is to spend us into total equality (with the rest of the world).
It is unsustainable.

post #34 of 46 (permalink) Old 09-01-2009, 09:20 AM
Lifer

Quote:

It's posts' like this where your dumbassery just shines! You're one of the few on here that don't need help to look stupid...you handle it all on your own just fine!

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
post #35 of 46 (permalink) Old 09-01-2009, 10:03 AM
T-MINUS

BTW, Gpamp, I've stated for the record and will continue to state that I am 100% opposed to the Patriot Act and always have been. Not even for what Bush was trying to do, but for what I knew that people like Obama would do with it.

post #36 of 46 (permalink) Old 09-01-2009, 11:33 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67camino View Post
Seriously, wake the fuck up pampers. These are CBO numbers and the white ouse numbers are not that far behind.
Odd. That doesn't line up with anything on the http://www.cbo.gov website.

Oh. wait. Now that I see where that image is hosted (because it's not on the CBO site), it's the Heritage Foundation's website. A right wing site. So... they made up a chart, and you bought in to it from at FAR biased website. Rather than the CBO site. The one with facts.
post #37 of 46 (permalink) Old 09-01-2009, 12:04 PM
He's no good to me dead.

Quote:

Oh. wait. Now that I see where that image is hosted (because it's not on the CBO site), it's the Heritage Foundation's website. A right wing site. So... they made up a chart, and you bought in to it from at FAR biased website. Rather than the CBO site. The one with facts.
You are correct that the image was created by the Heritage Foundation, BUT the information on the chart was still correct at that time. As you have pointed out though, newer budget information is now available. I have taken the liberty of hunting this information down from here. Attached are the new estimates. As you can see, it's still WAY more than Bush's wet dream...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	08-25-BudgetUpdate_Page_11.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	54.5 KB
ID:	93891   Click image for larger version

Name:	08-25-BudgetUpdate_Page_12.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	49.2 KB
ID:	93892  
post #38 of 46 (permalink) Old 09-01-2009, 12:29 PM
Lifer

"Right Wing Militias". LOL
post #39 of 46 (permalink) Old 09-01-2009, 12:31 PM
Lifer

Quote:

Ok pampers how about one from the New York Times they are pretty left would you not agree.

Each agency now says that the fiscal 2009 deficit will reach $1.6 trillion, or 11.2 percent of G.D.P., the highest level since World War II. Previously the administration projected $1.8 trillion, or nearly 13 percent of G.D.P.; the Congressional office had projected $1.7 trillion.

The reduction for just this year is largely because of lower-than-expected costs for rescuing financial institutions and because some banks repaid money from the $700 billion bailout program that began in the last months of the Bush administration.

When Mr. Obama took office, his budget office projected it had inherited a deficit for 2009 of $1.3 trillion; the C.B.O. estimated $1.2 trillion.

Since then, the administration and Democratic-controlled Congress have enacted a $787 billion stimulus package, though less than half of that will be disbursed this fiscal year, as well as supplemental spending for the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and bailouts for two automakers.

Also, the recession has reduced anticipated revenue from taxpayers, and increased spending for safety-net programs like jobless benefits and food stamps.

The budget reports underscored another factor that increasingly is driving up deficits: the cost of interest on the expanding federal debt, which is the accumulation of all annual deficits. The debt, which was 33 percent of the G.D.P. when the decade began, would reach 68 percent by 2019.

The House Republican leader, Representative John A. Boehner of Ohio, said in a statement, “the Democrats’ out-of-control spending binge is burying our children and grandchildren under a mountain of unsustainable debt

Now look at the parts that are colored 2009 is obama's baby and its the worst debt since WW II, The only bailout money we have received back are the ones given by Bush. And, the best one is that our debt as compared to the GDP is more than doubled which means we aren't ever going to be out of debt. But, I am sure since you and your obama loving boyfriend can not procreate you wont have to worry about your kids paying for will ya.
post #40 of 46 (permalink) Old 09-01-2009, 12:35 PM
He's no good to me dead.

Quote:

Here ya go:

Created by: BOBBA FETT

Source: CBO Website

Current as of Sept 1, 2009.
post #41 of 46 (permalink) Old 09-01-2009, 12:50 PM
He's no good to me dead.

Here's one organized a little better:

post #42 of 46 (permalink) Old 09-06-2009, 06:41 AM
Time Served

Quote:
wow that chart looks like someone is on a shopping spree. no problem we got plenty of paper we can print more money out of thin air! when we crash the dollar we'll just make a new currency no biggie
the amero???

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR TINFOIL HAT View Post
No, it's out there though. If you stop chasing that carrot that's held out in front of you for a minute, you might just be able to see it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOHCTR View Post
Of all times, right now we need to hold our flag high. Stay proud America, and God bless us all.

the above views expressed are those of the individual only and not those of the Department of Defense (or Department of Homeland Security for members of the Coast Guard). DoDD 1344.10, February 19, 2008
post #43 of 46 (permalink) Old 09-06-2009, 08:17 AM
Lifer

Quote:

Misinformation. I DO have healthcare. It's good, too. It's through my job. And guess what... if Obama's healthcare plan is passed, I GET TO KEEP IT!!!

I see you did not read the health care bill. Unless you work for the feds now, you will in fact not be able to keep your current policy. There are no less than 10 places in the bill that reads. "You shall be automatically enrolled" If you do not choose witch program, it will be chosen for you. This is over a process of 4 years.

That last statement proves you do not even look at anything, your just running you un-informed mouth.

By the way. The heritage foundation is not a "right wing" group. They are for the constitution and nothing else in either direction. So if you think they are "on the right" You must be so far left, you on the fringe, or smack dab in the middle of the radical left communism.
Here is a easy visual even for you. No reading involved, just watch.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5yxFtTwDcc

Note the speeds when he states "democratic congress in office"

Here. let me confuse you more. I do not like the obamas policy's, I did not like bush brains policy's. Neither did the Heritage foundation.

All men should know Honor first, above all else!

Honor is not holding your hand out for something you did not earn.
Honor is not forcing your ideas, or belief on others.
Honor is not something given to you by way of job, or title.

Honor is learned, earned, practiced and respected by all decent men and women.

Last edited by tazz007; 09-06-2009 at 08:26 AM.
post #44 of 46 (permalink) Old 09-06-2009, 09:32 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkde1 View Post
the amero???
Obama bucks....

98 Brokra
post #45 of 46 (permalink) Old 09-06-2009, 10:21 AM
Time Served

Quote:
Obama bucks....
LMAO...but its really not funny at all. it might just happen!

<----prayin for active patroits that are able and willing to make the sprit of America a reality in America

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR TINFOIL HAT View Post
No, it's out there though. If you stop chasing that carrot that's held out in front of you for a minute, you might just be able to see it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOHCTR View Post
Of all times, right now we need to hold our flag high. Stay proud America, and God bless us all.

the above views expressed are those of the individual only and not those of the Department of Defense (or Department of Homeland Security for members of the Coast Guard). DoDD 1344.10, February 19, 2008
post #46 of 46 (permalink) Old 09-06-2009, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobba Fett View Post
Here's one organized a little better:

Can you please relabel the coloring?

Orange should say Pre-Obama ..

And blue should say Post-Obama ..

The way it is listed there shows Obama to be in office 8 years too long. (well, 11 really)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement