Joe Barton Town Hall Meeting - DFWstangs Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 37 (permalink) Old 08-17-2009, 07:39 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
Joe Barton Town Hall Meeting

For those that want to participate, Joe Barton is having a town hall meeting @ Mansfield City Hall, Wednesday the 19th of August, from 6:00-7:00. He's a good guy, but word has it that ACORN will be busing scumbags in. Be loud and be proud!

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 37 (permalink) Old 08-17-2009, 07:55 PM
Clown
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: With the real El Chupacabra
Posts: 2,190
They need to check drivers licenses
J&T's 82 is offline  
post #3 of 37 (permalink) Old 08-17-2009, 09:40 PM
Num say'n? (tm)
 
JP135's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 5,702
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut View Post
ACORN will be busing scumbags in.
Shocking.

DFWMustangs.net
JP135 is offline  
 
post #4 of 37 (permalink) Old 08-19-2009, 08:28 AM
Lifer
 
slow06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Arlington
Posts: 2,075
Locations have been changed.

Wednesday, August 19th
6:00 – 7:00pm
Willie Pigg Auditorium
1520 N. Walnut Creek Dr.
Mansfield, TX

7:30 – 8:30pm
Kennedale City Hall
Council Chambers
405 Municipal Dr.
Kennedale, TX

Thursday, August 20th
6:00 – 7:00pm
Arlington Music Hall
(Home of Johnnie High's Country Music Revue)
224 North Center Street
Arlington, TX

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
-Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

"A Republic, if you can keep it"
- Benjamin Franklin

The way to peaceably remove elected officials who deviate from the constitution of the United States of America...
www.blowoutcongress.com
slow06 is offline  
post #5 of 37 (permalink) Old 08-19-2009, 07:33 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by slow06 View Post
Locations have been changed.

Wednesday, August 19th
6:00 – 7:00pm
Willie Pigg Auditorium
1520 N. Walnut Creek Dr.
Mansfield, TX

7:30 – 8:30pm
Kennedale City Hall
Council Chambers
405 Municipal Dr.
Kennedale, TX

Thursday, August 20th
6:00 – 7:00pm
Arlington Music Hall
(Home of Johnnie High's Country Music Revue)
224 North Center Street
Arlington, TX
Thanks for the heads-up. I just walked in from the meeting in Mansfield, and it was well worth the time and effort. There were about 700-750 people there, and it was VERY civil. There might have been 20-25 pro-Obama health-care folks there, but that was it. No union "toughs", no "Move On.org folks, and no ACORN folks. I have some pretty tough signs I made that never left the truck. I'm sure I'll use them at some point, but not tonight. To see the chart ( they handed them out to whoever wanted them), and have it explained, really puts it in perspective...it's a clusterfuck, plain and simple. Joe Barton was excellent, had a good sense of humor, and fielded about 20 questions from random people in the crowd. I highly recommend attending one of these meetings, if possible. I'll be going to more as the opportunity arises.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #6 of 37 (permalink) Old 08-19-2009, 10:50 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,089
so what did he say? how does he want to solve the healthcare crisis?

cannonball996 is offline  
post #7 of 37 (permalink) Old 08-19-2009, 10:57 PM
Canada is welcome here.
 
justinsn95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: ft worth
Posts: 4,039
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut View Post
but word has it that ACORN will be busing scumbags in.
They are either stupid, or they got big balls. Aren't they liable to get shot or stabbed around here, trying to act the way the do? If one of them told me to shut up, he might be visiting the emergency dentist that evening.
justinsn95 is offline  
post #8 of 37 (permalink) Old 08-20-2009, 05:26 AM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by cannonball996 View Post
so what did he say? how does he want to solve the healthcare crisis?
There are several options that he covered, that have been killed by the dems. They only want this turd, or nothing. See, it's not about "health care". There is no "health care crisis". It's just an attempt at a huge power grab. The dems have made it seem like this is the only option we have, and it may be at this point in time, because they have stifled all other options.

Do you think we should cover 10-12 million illegals? This would.
Do you think that the American people should subsidize abortion? This would, through funds that would go directly to "Planned Parenthood".
Though the words "death panels" are not in the bill, it very plainly states "end of life counseling". The reason this is such a huge issue in this debacle they call a bill, is because about half of the money spent on a persons health care, is spent in their last 6 months of life. When you hear "rationing of health care", this is where a lot of the rationing of money would come in.

So...basically, Barry wants to dictate how (or IF) you're born, how you live, and even how you die. Your ass will be in his hands from womb to tomb.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"

Last edited by Vertnut; 08-20-2009 at 05:33 AM.
Vertnut is offline  
post #9 of 37 (permalink) Old 08-20-2009, 12:41 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,089
as a conservative I think it is a crisis, what we have now is an open check book on healthcare spending, some of that money comes from tax payers, some of that money is borrowed from china. no one knows how much money our government is going to spend on healthcare in 2009, in fact 2008 and 2007 are still a bit of a mystery because so much is tied up in the courts right now. medicare and medicaid are costing us more each year, in 8 years they will be out of money, and to keep them going we either raise taxes or divert money in the budget (the military will loose a lot of money). it has to be done sooner then later, because its going to take several years for any plan to be applied. I think there has got to be a conservative solution to this, why are we only hearing from the liberals.

there is actually nothing in this democrats bill that would apply illegal immigrants (section 246). however the EMTALA act of 1986 covers emergency care for illegals

cannonball996 is offline  
post #10 of 37 (permalink) Old 08-20-2009, 12:58 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by cannonball996 View Post
as a conservative I think it is a crisis, what we have now is an open check book on healthcare spending, some of that money comes from tax payers, some of that money is borrowed from china. no one knows how much money our government is going to spend on healthcare in 2009, in fact 2008 and 2007 are still a bit of a mystery because so much is tied up in the courts right now. medicare and medicaid are costing us more each year, in 8 years they will be out of money, and to keep them going we either raise taxes or divert money in the budget (the military will loose a lot of money). it has to be done sooner then later, because its going to take several years for any plan to be applied. I think there has got to be a conservative solution to this, why are we only hearing from the liberals.

there is actually nothing in this democrats bill that would apply illegal immigrants (section 246). however the EMTALA act of 1986 covers emergency care for illegals
Though the bill does not address "illegals", it does indeed allow treatment of illegals. Obama is addressing this as we speak, saying "common decency" would allow us to treat them.

There are MANY loose terms in this bill that allow infinitesimal options and legalese that only lawyers can understand (after all, they wrote it).

So if the government can't run Medi-Care/Medi-caid, what makes anyone think they can run national health care?

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"

Last edited by Vertnut; 08-20-2009 at 01:19 PM.
Vertnut is offline  
post #11 of 37 (permalink) Old 08-20-2009, 01:16 PM
Canada is welcome here.
 
justinsn95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: ft worth
Posts: 4,039
He's got a lot of people that are poking holes in his plan, even some on his own side are disagreeing. I wouldn't be surprised to see it all flop. I sure hope it does, anyway.
justinsn95 is offline  
post #12 of 37 (permalink) Old 08-20-2009, 02:19 PM
Lifer
 
slow06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Arlington
Posts: 2,075
Quote:
Originally Posted by cannonball996 View Post
as a conservative I think it is a crisis, what we have now is an open check book on healthcare spending, some of that money comes from tax payers, some of that money is borrowed from china. no one knows how much money our government is going to spend on healthcare in 2009, in fact 2008 and 2007 are still a bit of a mystery because so much is tied up in the courts right now. medicare and medicaid are costing us more each year, in 8 years they will be out of money, and to keep them going we either raise taxes or divert money in the budget (the military will loose a lot of money). it has to be done sooner then later, because its going to take several years for any plan to be applied. I think there has got to be a conservative solution to this, why are we only hearing from the liberals.

there is actually nothing in this democrats bill that would apply illegal immigrants (section 246). however the EMTALA act of 1986 covers emergency care for illegals
What is all of this I hear about our government spending money on health care? What does that even mean? Last time I went to the doctor it was me and my insurance company that paid the bill.

Is all of this "government spending" about Medicare and Medicaid? If those are the problems deal with them directly, and if they are the problem why would you want to create ANOTHER government program if the ones we have are failing? What is the common thread in all of our failing programs?

ding ding ding...the Government.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
-Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

"A Republic, if you can keep it"
- Benjamin Franklin

The way to peaceably remove elected officials who deviate from the constitution of the United States of America...
www.blowoutcongress.com
slow06 is offline  
post #13 of 37 (permalink) Old 08-20-2009, 02:53 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,089
Quote:
Originally Posted by slow06 View Post
What is all of this I hear about our government spending money on health care? What does that even mean? Last time I went to the doctor it was me and my insurance company that paid the bill.

Is all of this "government spending" about Medicare and Medicaid? If those are the problems deal with them directly, and if they are the problem why would you want to create ANOTHER government program if the ones we have are failing? What is the common thread in all of our failing programs?

ding ding ding...the Government.
the problem is that the government already finances about half of all healthcare spending in this country in one way or another, and there no structure to keep tabs on the spending. and its not just government programs, its everyone who defaults on their medical bills, its healthcare insurance companies defaulting on contracts, it all winds up being payed for by the government.
it wouldnt be that hard for our government to go broke fighting the swine flu, because there is no limit on how much we will spend

cannonball996 is offline  
post #14 of 37 (permalink) Old 08-20-2009, 03:36 PM
Lifer
 
line-em-up's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Somewhere south of here.
Posts: 5,810
...

Quote:
Originally Posted by slow06 View Post
What is all of this I hear about our government spending money on health care? What does that even mean? Last time I went to the doctor it was me and my insurance company that paid the bill.

Is all of this "government spending" about Medicare and Medicaid? If those are the problems deal with them directly, and if they are the problem why would you want to create ANOTHER government program if the ones we have are failing? What is the common thread in all of our failing programs?

ding ding ding...the Government.
Like Obama said, Fedex and UPS are doing fine. It's the USPS that is having the problems.
line-em-up is offline  
post #15 of 37 (permalink) Old 08-20-2009, 03:40 PM
duh...duh....duh
 
ceyko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: ES BEER
Posts: 9,543
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut View Post
Do you think we should cover 10-12 million illegals?
See it's shit like this that negates any "cheap" that illegals provide IMHO. We don't really know how "cheap" illegals are do we?

Until the illegal immigrations problem is fixed we can't fix anything else. Security, health care...

My '03 Sold.
ceyko is offline  
post #16 of 37 (permalink) Old 08-20-2009, 04:55 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceyko View Post
See it's shit like this that negates any "cheap" that illegals provide IMHO. We don't really know how "cheap" illegals are do we?

Until the illegal immigrations problem is fixed we can't fix anything else. Security, health care...
You're right of course, but then Barry will use their cost of health care, to grant them amnesty so they can become "tax paying citizens". The cost of their health care will be his justification.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #17 of 37 (permalink) Old 08-20-2009, 05:13 PM
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
The Messiah flat out lied today when he got interviewed by some conservative talk show host from Philly in the WH. I saw it and he flat out denied illegals would get any coverage under this plan.

No one asked him about abortion but that has been covered by many people, it WILL cover abortions by taxpayer money. There will be pure and complete evidence of his lying if he gets any of the Dem approved bills passed, but it will be too late then.

I am already convinced he is an outright liar, I don't want anymore of his and his administrtions outright lies to affect me and my family anymore.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #18 of 37 (permalink) Old 08-20-2009, 05:16 PM
duh...duh....duh
 
ceyko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: ES BEER
Posts: 9,543
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
No one asked him about abortion but that has been covered by many people, it WILL cover abortions by taxpayer money.
I'm pro choice and think that's jacked up. An abortion should not be the tax payer's burden. I can hear the counter arguments, but when the fuck are people going to assume responsibilty for their own actions?

My '03 Sold.
ceyko is offline  
post #19 of 37 (permalink) Old 08-20-2009, 05:21 PM
Worship me
 
AL P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Posts: 34,345
You'd have to be really stupid to think this is a good idea.

I bet if the government put some limits on what it would and would not pay for the price of healthcare would come down.
AL P is offline  
post #20 of 37 (permalink) Old 08-20-2009, 06:28 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,089
this bill does nothing for illegals, read section 246 of the bill. Illegals already get free emergency healthcare thanks to EMTALA act signed during the Reagan administration.

cannonball996 is offline  
post #21 of 37 (permalink) Old 08-20-2009, 08:04 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by cannonball996 View Post
this bill does nothing for illegals, read section 246 of the bill. Illegals already get free emergency healthcare thanks to EMTALA act signed during the Reagan administration.
You do realize that there are 3 bills, right? Mr. Barton had all 3 bills with him last night. Again, it may not spell out "illegal aliens", but with all the loopholes and legalese, it will keep the supreme court busy for years. Obama was just in Mexico promising free medical care to all the Mexicans. This bill will have additions and deletions (not many) as it moves along.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #22 of 37 (permalink) Old 08-20-2009, 08:09 PM
Lifer
 
Paladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 14,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by cannonball996 View Post
this bill does nothing for illegals, read section 246 of the bill. Illegals already get free emergency healthcare thanks to EMTALA act signed during the Reagan administration.
This is similar to the abortion argument. The Dems claim it will not happen, but it clearly will. You are very naive if you think illegals will not get coverage. Hell, the main group of people they claimed when they gave their huge numbers of uninsured included illegals. How would you find anything about illegals when the administration will not even call them illegals?

Go ahead and trust Obama and his administration if you want, but how do you know which bill will ultimately be passed since I have heard there are no less than 5 versions going in both houses. This has come from both Republican and Democrat talking heads on MSNBC and Fox.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

“An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.”
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
Paladin is offline  
post #23 of 37 (permalink) Old 08-20-2009, 10:51 PM
Canada is welcome here.
 
justinsn95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: ft worth
Posts: 4,039
Quote:
Originally Posted by cannonball996 View Post
this bill does nothing for illegals, read section 246 of the bill. Illegals already get free emergency healthcare thanks to EMTALA act signed during the Reagan administration.
It's shit like this that makes me ask: Why the fuck are we stuck with some stupid bullshit from the 80's? Say one prez gets in, and he does some crap like what Regan did. Made that thing you just mentioned. But the next guy gets in, and he doesn't like it. How come we have to keep it? Same thing with healthcare. Say Osama gets his way, and we have total healthcare reform. Well, he loses the next election. Next guy hates his plan, and thinks Osama was a retard. Why the hell do we have to keep the screwed up bullshit? Why do they never say, "Well that dumb shit didn't work, let's try something else now." How come it has to take decades to get something done in politics?
justinsn95 is offline  
post #24 of 37 (permalink) Old 08-20-2009, 10:54 PM
duh...duh....duh
 
ceyko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: ES BEER
Posts: 9,543
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinsn95 View Post
It's shit like this that makes me ask: Why the fuck are we stuck with some stupid bullshit from the 80's? Say one prez gets in, and he does some crap like what Regan did. Made that thing you just mentioned. But the next guy gets in, and he doesn't like it. How come we have to keep it? Same thing with healthcare. Say Osama gets his way, and we have total healthcare reform. Well, he loses the next election. Next guy hates his plan, and thinks Osama was a retard. Why the hell do we have to keep the screwed up bullshit? Why do they never say, "Well that dumb shit didn't work, let's try something else now." How come it has to take decades to get something done in politics?
Cause then we'd bitch about the expenses for changing things all the time.

I hear ya though.

Be better if we just did shit somewhat right the first time. Highly educated people supposedly running this country, you would think they could run stats, analysis...etc...

...I'm just a HS graduate, so I cannot possibly know anything, so I'll be quiet.

My '03 Sold.
ceyko is offline  
post #25 of 37 (permalink) Old 08-21-2009, 08:34 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,089
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut View Post
You do realize that there are 3 bills, right? Mr. Barton had all 3 bills with him last night. Again, it may not spell out "illegal aliens", but with all the loopholes and legalese, it will keep the supreme court busy for years. Obama was just in Mexico promising free medical care to all the Mexicans. This bill will have additions and deletions (not many) as it moves along.
every one of those bills has a full page in it that says nothing in this bill will apply to illegals in any way. and do you know why? because it would change EMTALA, and that act is an open tab on the tax payers, the democrats would never want to change that, there is no way they would connect illegals to this bill, its already a golden ticket.

cannonball996 is offline  
post #26 of 37 (permalink) Old 08-21-2009, 11:59 AM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by cannonball996 View Post
every one of those bills has a full page in it that says nothing in this bill will apply to illegals in any way. and do you know why? because it would change EMTALA, and that act is an open tab on the tax payers, the democrats would never want to change that, there is no way they would connect illegals to this bill, its already a golden ticket.
I'll refer you to recent Obama quotes (you can do your own homework on these). LULAC, LaRaza, na dother groups that support illegals' rights, are all supporting and lobbying for this bill. I wonder why?You come across as a "psuedo-conservative", but I actually see you as a "closet liberal". You're way too argumentative to be a true conservative. Sorry...I just call 'em as I see 'em.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #27 of 37 (permalink) Old 08-21-2009, 02:54 PM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,089
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut View Post
I'll refer you to recent Obama quotes (you can do your own homework on these). LULAC, LaRaza, na dother groups that support illegals' rights, are all supporting and lobbying for this bill. I wonder why?You come across as a "psuedo-conservative", but I actually see you as a "closet liberal". You're way too argumentative to be a true conservative. Sorry...I just call 'em as I see 'em.
LULAC and other latino groups are supporting it because the bill would help all those Hispanics-Americans who live here legally but can not afford healthcare.

What republicans really missed on this bill is that its not about death panels, or healthcare for illegals, or public money for abortions, or forcing your employer to drop your healthcare. No, this bill is something much worse, and its out in the open, yet everyone on the right has been clouded by their own deception that they failed to notice. The dirty secret behind this bill is the first step in re-distribution of wealth, its about taking from the very rich Americans and giving it to the very poor Americans. only the very poor will be able to use this program, though its going to be payed for by the richest Americans.

It takes a bill the size of a phone book to make this happen, its full of restrictions that keep out hard working Americans and it blocks their employers. anyone who can afford their own insurance, or has it covered through their employer will not qualify either. All this bill is, is REDISTRIBUTION OF WEALTH, but if it passes it will certainly open the floodgates for similar legislation.

cannonball996 is offline  
post #28 of 37 (permalink) Old 08-21-2009, 03:30 PM
Lifer
 
line-em-up's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Somewhere south of here.
Posts: 5,810
Quote:
Originally Posted by cannonball996 View Post
LULAC and other latino groups are supporting it because the bill would help all those Hispanics-Americans who live here legally but can not afford healthcare.

What republicans really missed on this bill is that its not about death panels, or healthcare for illegals, or public money for abortions, or forcing your employer to drop your healthcare. No, this bill is something much worse, and its out in the open, yet everyone on the right has been clouded by their own deception that they failed to notice. The dirty secret behind this bill is the first step in re-distribution of wealth, its about taking from the very rich Americans and giving it to the very poor Americans. only the very poor will be able to use this program, though its going to be payed for by the richest Americans.

It takes a bill the size of a phone book to make this happen, its full of restrictions that keep out hard working Americans and it blocks their employers. anyone who can afford their own insurance, or has it covered through their employer will not qualify either. All this bill is, is REDISTRIBUTION OF WEALTH, but if it passes it will certainly open the floodgates for similar legislation.

That has occured to me more than once. I think you are right on. Personally, I don't want to be forced into paying for the insurance for all of the dumbasses who can't wear a rubber or that are too lazy to pull their own weight in life. And I will have no choice in the matter because I will be strong-armed by the govt and the IRS. The only solution would be to go off the deep end and start fighting motherfuckers because there would be nothing I could do about it if the bill passes. I know they don't want that.

Last edited by line-em-up; 08-21-2009 at 03:50 PM.
line-em-up is offline  
post #29 of 37 (permalink) Old 08-21-2009, 03:34 PM
duh...duh....duh
 
ceyko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: ES BEER
Posts: 9,543
^^^^^ prolly just made some watch list.

My '03 Sold.
ceyko is offline  
post #30 of 37 (permalink) Old 08-21-2009, 03:36 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceyko View Post
^^^^^ prolly just made some watch list.
Definitely made SOMEBODIES list!

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
post #31 of 37 (permalink) Old 08-21-2009, 03:39 PM
Lifer
 
line-em-up's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Somewhere south of here.
Posts: 5,810
...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceyko View Post
^^^^^ prolly just made some watch list.
I'm sure I'm already on those dickheads' list. While they are reading my comments, maybe I should also tell them how good their daughter is at giving head.

It's not like they don't have a choice to screw us over. They are making a conscience choice to rape us. They need to think about it thoroughly before they make stupid decisions.

If a group of cops broke into your house and told you they were going to take all of your money to give to their poor friends, would you take it lying down, or would you be fighting mad? That's exactly what they are trying to do.

Last edited by line-em-up; 08-21-2009 at 03:45 PM.
line-em-up is offline  
post #32 of 37 (permalink) Old 08-21-2009, 03:53 PM
Lifer
 
line-em-up's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Somewhere south of here.
Posts: 5,810
...

Okay. I went back and made it more pc for all of the dick sucking, asshole licking, mamas boys who still like to suck their mammas in the morning. That way they won't get their feelings hurt because I used a naughty word or two.
line-em-up is offline  
post #33 of 37 (permalink) Old 08-21-2009, 03:54 PM
duh...duh....duh
 
ceyko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: ES BEER
Posts: 9,543
lol @ "start fighting motherfuckers" as opposed to what it was. funny stuff right there.

My '03 Sold.
ceyko is offline  
post #34 of 37 (permalink) Old 08-21-2009, 03:56 PM
Lifer
 
line-em-up's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Somewhere south of here.
Posts: 5,810
...

There's no use and giving them the reason to start messing with me and screwing me over unless I'm ready.
line-em-up is offline  
post #35 of 37 (permalink) Old 08-21-2009, 11:47 PM
Canada is welcome here.
 
justinsn95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: ft worth
Posts: 4,039
Quote:
Originally Posted by line-em-up View Post
There's no use and giving them the reason to start messing with me and screwing me over unless I'm ready.
Fuck it dude, who gives a shit. Say it. Fucking beaners. Who cares? I have a lot of mexican friends that i say that too all the time. They call me negro. (or whatever the spanish derogatory word is. We have a good laugh.
justinsn95 is offline  
post #36 of 37 (permalink) Old 08-22-2009, 08:11 PM
Lifer
 
MR TINFOIL HAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: NAU
Posts: 4,982
Did anyone from here attend this meeting?

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
MR TINFOIL HAT is offline  
post #37 of 37 (permalink) Old 08-22-2009, 08:19 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ellis County
Posts: 18,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR TINFOIL HAT View Post
Did anyone from here attend this meeting?
I was there in Mansfield, as stated earlier in the thread.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
Vertnut is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome