left right left right left right w/no uuuh's - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 85 (permalink) Old 07-27-2009, 08:14 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

left right left right left right w/no uuuh's

lol,how ridiculous to see a president of the united states that has to look left and right to read off teleprompters.how fucking generic.i wonder who rights this shit for him.i guess anybody could be a potus now days.he doesn't even have any uuuuuh's going on.what a good reader he is.being the president,at one time actually meant something.people used to look up to,but i dont see looking up to a potus like this at all.i say off with the obama '08 bumper stickers already!

fucking douchebag.

can we get "black trash" smiley?

by the way hes on cnn live now sucking chinese cock and trying to sell it to us.fuck.

RON PAUL '08

Last edited by fast83; 07-27-2009 at 08:59 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 85 (permalink) Old 07-27-2009, 08:18 AM
Time Served

You realize that not one word more than 3 letters in your post is spelled correctly, right?
post #3 of 85 (permalink) Old 07-27-2009, 08:25 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

fuck off.did i spell that correctly?

RON PAUL '08

post #4 of 85 (permalink) Old 07-27-2009, 08:32 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast83 View Post
fuck off.did i spell that correctly?
Yes...yes, I think you did!

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
post #5 of 85 (permalink) Old 07-27-2009, 08:42 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

thought so.

RON PAUL '08
post #6 of 85 (permalink) Old 07-27-2009, 08:47 AM
Lifer

Quote:
lol,how rediculous to see a president of the united states that has to look left and right to read off teleprompters.how fucking generic.i wonder who rights this shit for him.i guess anybody could be a potus now days.he doesn't even have any uuuuuh's going on.what a good reader he is.being the president,at one time actually meant something.people used to look up to,but i dont see looking up to a potus like this at all.i say off with the obama '08 bumper stickers already!

fucking douchebag.

can we get "black trash" smiley?

by the way hes on cnn live now sucking chinese cock and trying to sell it to us.fuck.
lol, damn 7 words misspelled. spell ck can be your friend.
post #7 of 85 (permalink) Old 07-27-2009, 08:54 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

dont care,not wrighting a book here.you get the idea.

uuuuh = uuuuh

potus = potus

lol = lol

rediculous =ridiculous

obama =Obama

cnn = CNN

douchebag = Douche bag

chinese =Chinese

Is this what you guys are giving me shit over?

get a fucking life girls.

RON PAUL '08

Last edited by fast83; 07-27-2009 at 09:09 AM.
post #8 of 85 (permalink) Old 07-27-2009, 09:01 AM
He's no good to me dead.

Quote:
dont care,not wrighting a book here.you get the idea.
lolwut?
post #9 of 85 (permalink) Old 07-27-2009, 09:10 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

you whore,writing.

RON PAUL '08
post #10 of 85 (permalink) Old 07-27-2009, 09:14 AM
Adrenaline is my ABS.

lama

1985 Mustang GT "MNM"
post #11 of 85 (permalink) Old 07-27-2009, 09:16 AM
Num say'n? (tm)

How about focusing on the content of the post?

Our president is an idiot who cannot assemble a complete sentence on his own and who relies on a teleprompter to give even the most elementary of speeches. Also, a president who is riding the most powerful nation on the planet into the ground, instituting his own brand of Marxism and doing whatever in the Hell he pleases without so much as a thought of the constitution. And people are sitting back watching, saying 'gosh, I hope somebody does something'.

I'm afraid by the time we get around to doing something, the time for peaceful assembly and redress of grievances will be long past.

DFWMustangs.net
post #12 of 85 (permalink) Old 07-27-2009, 09:23 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

exactly,and can we get a "black trash" smiley?

RON PAUL '08
post #13 of 85 (permalink) Old 07-27-2009, 09:34 AM
T-MINUS

Quote:
exactly,and can we get a "black trash" smiley?
I think what everyone is trying to say is, if you want to get your point across and not have everyone hammer you on your grammar/spelling, then preview the post, make it succinct and readable.

As far as content, you're accurate.

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #14 of 85 (permalink) Old 07-27-2009, 09:59 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

my point should come across just fine.im not spell checking everything i post.i dont give a shit if my spelling is off here or there.you get the point.if you don't then your fucked anyways.

g/l to ya.

RON PAUL '08
post #15 of 85 (permalink) Old 07-27-2009, 10:07 AM
T-MINUS

Quote:
my point should come across just fine.im not spell checking everything i post.i dont give a shit if my spelling is off here or there.you get the point.if you don't then your fucked anyways.

g/l to ya.
Solid!

Point completely missed.

Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #16 of 85 (permalink) Old 07-27-2009, 10:08 AM
Freethinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP135 View Post
How about focusing on the content of the post?

Our president is an idiot who cannot assemble a complete sentence on his own and who relies on a teleprompter to give even the most elementary of speeches. Also, a president who is riding the most powerful nation on the planet into the ground, instituting his own brand of Marxism and doing whatever in the Hell he pleases without so much as a thought of the constitution. And people are sitting back watching, saying 'gosh, I hope somebody does something'.

I'm afraid by the time we get around to doing something, the time for peaceful assembly and redress of grievances will be long past.
After having a Pres like Bush don't you think he should put a little thought into what he says? Bush couldn't even get a sentence out half the time.
I have seen Obama speaking without the use of a teleprompter. So its not like he is being controlled by another entity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny View Post
....LMAO @.... trying to figure out how to make a Utopian society!
In a perfect world the police would get paid to do nothing. So next time you see a cop eatin a donut, Yell.. Hey! Good Job!

http://hubpages.com/hub/Variable-speed-Limits
post #17 of 85 (permalink) Old 07-27-2009, 10:10 AM
Freethinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt View Post
I think what everyone is trying to say is, if you want to get your point across and not have everyone hammer you on your grammar/spelling, then preview the post, make it succinct and readable.

As far as content, you're accurate.
Isn't that kinda what Obama is doing when using a teleprompter?

Quote:
In a perfect world the police would get paid to do nothing. So next time you see a cop eatin a donut, Yell.. Hey! Good Job!

post #18 of 85 (permalink) Old 07-27-2009, 10:19 AM
He's no good to me dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0 svo View Post
Isn't that kinda what Obama is doing when using a teleprompter?
Yes and no. The teleprompter is another form of control. He controls exactly what is said to the public, down to the point of what questions the media can ask in these press conferences. Yes, the questions are prescreened and selected.
post #19 of 85 (permalink) Old 07-27-2009, 10:45 AM
Freethinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobba Fett View Post
Yes and no. The teleprompter is another form of control. He controls exactly what is said to the public, down to the point of what questions the media can ask in these press conferences. Yes, the questions are prescreened and selected.
I don't agree with the prescreened questions. But I do agree with delivering speeches via teleprompter. Really whats the difference between memorizing and reading?
It wont be long and our president will be controlled by a computer program anyway. All we would need is a president with the charisma to convince the people to do what he wanted.

Quote:

post #20 of 85 (permalink) Old 07-27-2009, 11:06 AM
He's no good to me dead.

Quote:
I don't agree with the prescreened questions. But I do agree with delivering speeches via teleprompter. Really whats the difference between memorizing and reading?
It wont be long and our president will be controlled by a computer program anyway. All we would need is a president with the charisma to convince the people to do what he wanted.
It's a bit more than just the prescreen questions. It's sometimes a whole play! Anyone here know about Debby Smith?

Watch, then read:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real News Blog
Obama Uses His Volunteer as Plant at Healthcare Propaganda Event

It turns out that the woman at a White House-sponsored healthcare forum who pulled the heartstrings of the media by asking President Obama for help in treating her cancer — as if she were channeling the afflicted who, in the New Testament, besought Jesus of Nazareth for a healing touch – was an Obama plant.

Debby Smith is a member of Organizing for America, a network of volunteers whose mission is to rouse public support for President Obama and his political and social agendas; it is also a project of the Democratic National Committee. Smith was invited to the event not by an outside group but by the White House itself.

LINK
BTW, this woman didn't have a job, yet she is an activist for healthcare...
post #21 of 85 (permalink) Old 07-27-2009, 11:46 AM
T-MINUS

Wonder if I can get a hug for being economically hurt in this recession?

"Mr. President...tears....I had to cancel....tears.....building a 3500sq ft house due to everything that has happened...tears..."

post #22 of 85 (permalink) Old 07-27-2009, 12:10 PM
Freethinker

Quote:
It's a bit more than just the prescreen questions. It's sometimes a whole play! Anyone here know about Debby Smith?

Watch, then read:

BTW, this woman didn't have a job, yet she is an activist for healthcare...
So what is wrong with that advertisement? He is trying to sell an idea. I personally would love a better healthcare system. I am a contractor with diabetes. I can not get insurance because of my diabetes. I am supposed to be taking medication for it but cant afford the extra $200 a month for the medication. So what do I do? Do I just keep not taking my medication? Then later on down the road I will be going to the emergency room to get help with my failing heart or the infection on my foot.

Quote:

post #23 of 85 (permalink) Old 07-27-2009, 12:21 PM
DFWMUSTANGS.NET

Quote:
So what is wrong with that advertisement?
When you claim to the american people that a "town Hall" is something spontaneous, and then go behind their back and pick the crowd, pick the questions asked, pick the answers given, and pick which BS story you want to tell next. How can you not have a problem with this?

Freedom of speech - only if you want to tickle the berries of the POTUS.
post #24 of 85 (permalink) Old 07-27-2009, 12:22 PM
Lifer

Quote:
So what is wrong with that advertisement? He is trying to sell an idea. I personally would love a better healthcare system. I am a contractor with diabetes. I can not get insurance because of my diabetes. I am supposed to be taking medication for it but cant afford the extra $200 a month for the medication. So what do I do? Do I just keep not taking my medication? Then later on down the road I will be going to the emergency room to get help with my failing heart or the infection on my foot.
Sounds like we're going to pay for you one way or the other. I suggest getting a part-time job to cover the medicine you need. I would consider insulin (or gluco-phage, etc.) "essentials", like I would my electric bill.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
post #25 of 85 (permalink) Old 07-27-2009, 12:37 PM
He's no good to me dead.

Quote:
Troll??

And sir, no one here can make a comment on your statement about healthcare without knowing all the facts. You want better healthcare, then go get it. What's stopping you from getting better insurance? My guess is NOTHING and you just want to complain.
post #26 of 85 (permalink) Old 07-27-2009, 01:20 PM
Freethinker

Quote:
Troll??

And sir, no one here can make a comment on your statement about healthcare without knowing all the facts. You want better healthcare, then go get it. What's stopping you from getting better insurance? My guess is NOTHING and you just want to complain.
Do you not understand? I WAS TURNED DOWN FOR INSURANCE!
That means I can not get insurance unless I worked for a company that can get me into a group plan.
You know what that does? That keeps anyone from starting there own business that cant get health care.

Quote:

post #27 of 85 (permalink) Old 07-27-2009, 01:25 PM
Freethinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut View Post
Sounds like we're going to pay for you one way or the other. I suggest getting a part-time job to cover the medicine you need. I would consider insulin (or gluco-phage, etc.) "essentials", like I would my electric bill.
Your right! Because I have a genetic defect that gives me diabetes I should have to get a second job to support myself. What happen to Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of happiness?

Quote:

post #28 of 85 (permalink) Old 07-27-2009, 01:26 PM
He's no good to me dead.

Quote:
Do you not understand? I WAS TURNED DOWN FOR INSURANCE!
That means I can not get insurance unless I worked for a company that can get me into a group plan.
You know what that does? That keeps anyone from starting there own business that cant get health care.
...Then go work for a company that can get you into a group plan. Or go shoping around, there are plenty of insurance providers that will take you with your "defect." Or better yet...

TURN OFF YOUR DAMN CAPS AND STOP TROLLING!
post #29 of 85 (permalink) Old 07-27-2009, 01:26 PM
Lifer

Quote:
I am a contractor with diabetes. I can not get insurance because of my diabetes

That is total horsesh*t. My girl's mom has diabetes and works as a Temp right now after being let go by CompUSA. She had no problem getting insurance. The only reason you don't have insurance is you don't want to pay for it. Over the past few months my paperwork for independent insurance companies(not big ones like Blue or Medicare) have sky rocketed. The smaller insurance groups are eating this stuff up and gaining customers like crazy.

71 Camaro 355sbc 6.472 @ 104mph/10.311 @ 128