F.E.M.A. NLE 09 exercise. 7/27-7/31 - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-26-2009, 03:09 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

F.E.M.A. NLE 09 exercise. 7/27-7/31

Shouldn't the news at least be telling us that there is going to be an exercise with foreign troops on our soil? I really don't understand this one. http://www.fema.gov/media/fact_sheets/nle09.shtm This could scare the living shit out of a lot of people if they don't know it's just a drill. Anyone have a good answer for this one?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-26-2009, 03:27 PM
Bullet Sponge

My answer is this: Anyone coming onto my yard without my express permission is getting shot.
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-26-2009, 03:47 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by forever_frost View Post
My answer is this: Anyone coming onto my yard without my express permission is getting shot.
That actually brings up a really interesting question. You see the barrel of a gun coming around the corner of your fence, you decide to unload your gun through the fence and it turns out to be a UN soldier doing these drills who you just killed. Now since the news hasn't told anyone this is going to be happening you assumed it was a thief/intruder. This could be very bad for the people doing this exercise. I wonder if the people carrying this out know that we are not being properly informed about this drill/exercise.

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-26-2009, 04:00 PM
Bullet Sponge

Well, if they are out here, with firearms, then they are a target. who's to say I won't have a flashback? No, it's dangerous for them to consider it because they're not used to an armed population.

I am.
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-26-2009, 06:00 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR TINFOIL HAT View Post
That actually brings up a really interesting question. You see the barrel of a gun coming around the corner of your fence, you decide to unload your gun through the fence and it turns out to be a UN soldier doing these drills who you just killed. Now since the news hasn't told anyone this is going to be happening you assumed it was a thief/intruder. This could be very bad for the people doing this exercise. I wonder if the people carrying this out know that we are not being properly informed about this drill/exercise.
This may be the reason for using U.N. troops. This happens, the person gets life, news on the event get distorted. Then when they really do declare martial law, no one resists.

And you just thought they where stupid.

I for one say, just let this one go. And when they do declare martial law for some bogus reason......... Then view this as the fed's declaring war on the people.

All men should know Honor first, above all else!

Honor is not holding your hand out for something you did not earn.
Honor is not forcing your ideas, or belief on others.
Honor is not something given to you by way of job, or title.

Honor is learned, earned, practiced and respected by all decent men and women.
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-26-2009, 06:10 PM
Lifer

Haven't they done this in the last few years? And i doubt any military will be running around neighborhoods.

Newbies, please watch THIS before posting.
www.Lewisvillefishing.net
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-26-2009, 06:49 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaithis View Post
Haven't they done this in the last few years? And i doubt any military will be running around neighborhoods.
Not sure if it's been done before, but on fema's page I believe it said this is the first time they are having foreigners join in the operation/drill.

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-26-2009, 07:04 PM
Time Served

It's done annualy as mandated by the government and in a controlled area. I assure you they're not coming to your house.

R, just R
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-26-2009, 07:23 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rray View Post
It's done annualy as mandated by the government and in a controlled area. I assure you they're not coming to your house.
That explains the media blackout about it, if you're correct.

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-26-2009, 08:28 PM
Time Served

Id be really concerned if it was the chinese military. All that talk about how they would get people on our soil, tin foil hat stuff but atleast a tiny bit believeable.

On another note, id like to meet some brit and aussie soliders. Best allies america could ever ask for and id welcome them.

The trouble with doing something right the first time is that nobody appreciates how difficult it was.
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-26-2009, 08:38 PM
Lifer

We did Fleet-ex operations with the US and Brit Navy twenty years ago in Norfolk and used to host Foreign sailors every year during fleet week in NYC.

There are all kinds of foreign soldiers, sailors and airmen in the US at any given time.

If it was a media blackout, it wouldn't be posted on FEMA's website...

Nothing to see here, move along...

Quote:
Originally Posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
Idiocracy: it's here. We're fucked.
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-26-2009, 09:04 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT Dan View Post
We did Fleet-ex operations with the US and Brit Navy twenty years ago in Norfolk and used to host Foreign sailors every year during fleet week in NYC.

There are all kinds of foreign soldiers, sailors and airmen in the US at any given time.

If it was a media blackout, it wouldn't be posted on FEMA's website...

Nothing to see here, move along...
Right on, just curious there's a lot of grumbling about it on the conspiracy sites.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement