Former mayor of belgium says Chemtrails are real - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 60 (permalink) Old 07-26-2009, 10:22 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Former mayor of belgium says Chemtrails are real

Here's a former mayor saying what conspiracy nut jobs have been saying for years. http://chellow.blogspot.com/2009/07/...nst-white.html

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 60 (permalink) Old 07-26-2009, 11:00 AM
Banned

[facepalm]. [/facepalm]
post #3 of 60 (permalink) Old 07-26-2009, 11:01 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Keep your head in your hands that will definitely help the problem.

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.

post #4 of 60 (permalink) Old 07-26-2009, 11:12 AM
Banned

Mayor of Belgium? How about in Belgium? Other than having been a mayor of a small town in Belgium, what are his qualifications on the subject and his sources of information? Hmmm.
I have worked in the aviation industry for over 15 years, including time with an international airline. I can assure you, no germs or behavior modifying chemicals (other than regular old jet exhaust) are coming from airliners. Never did see Al Gore or any other "Illuminati" stalking around the planes either.
post #5 of 60 (permalink) Old 07-26-2009, 11:13 AM
Factory Issue

Absolutely none of his arguments followed in that article. Take the tinfoil hat off.

Give me a dollar.
post #6 of 60 (permalink) Old 07-26-2009, 11:27 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by helosailor View Post
Mayor of Belgium? How about in Belgium? Other than having been a mayor of a small town in Belgium, what are his qualifications on the subject and his sources of information? Hmmm.
I have worked in the aviation industry for over 15 years, including time with an international airline. I can assure you, no germs or behavior modifying chemicals (other than regular old jet exhaust) are coming from airliners. Never did see Al Gore or any other "Illuminati" stalking around the planes either.
Mayor in Belgium, obviously you know what I meant. I'm sure Al gore would be doing it himself while the illuminati is standing watch. lmfao. Well if you're in aviation YOU definitely should be able to tell the difference in the two types of trails. Contrails disappear quickly and do not spread out like chemtrails which linger for a very long time. You can assure me? So they ask you to inspect every plane before takeoff? You must be a very busy man. Google it master aviator there's proof out there.

Last edited by MR TINFOIL HAT; 07-26-2009 at 11:33 AM.
post #7 of 60 (permalink) Old 07-26-2009, 11:29 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yale View Post
Absolutely none of his arguments followed in that article. Take the tinfoil hat off.
Absolutely none of his arguments followed in that article?????? If you're referring to me I just stated what someone else is saying. Not really understanding wtf you're talking about.
post #8 of 60 (permalink) Old 07-26-2009, 11:31 AM
Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR TINFOIL HAT View Post
Google it master aviator there's proof out there.
LMMFAO @ "proof."
post #9 of 60 (permalink) Old 07-26-2009, 11:35 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

post #10 of 60 (permalink) Old 07-26-2009, 11:38 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny View Post
LMMFAO @ "proof."
If it was the government with a picture of you doing something it's evidence, If you have something on the government your crazy, delusional, and there's always a coincidence and misunderstanding. I know, I know.
post #11 of 60 (permalink) Old 07-26-2009, 11:47 AM
Lifer

they put them in t/f cars and indycars also.........but only on humid days, i wonder what the correlation is? You'll see the same phenom coming off of the end fences on the rear wings...........

real cobras don't have fog lights
post #12 of 60 (permalink) Old 07-26-2009, 11:51 AM
Out

post #13 of 60 (permalink) Old 07-26-2009, 11:57 AM
Factory Issue

Quote:
Absolutely none of his arguments followed in that article?????? If you're referring to me I just stated what someone else is saying. Not really understanding wtf you're talking about.
No. When asked for specific examples, he switched subjects. GTFO of here with this bullshit! YOU clearly don't know what you're talking about, or you'd be able to make a clear and concise argument. You're not even presenting the evidence that's alluded to in that article. Jesus wants you to take your meds, fool!

Give me a dollar.
post #14 of 60 (permalink) Old 07-26-2009, 11:57 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Here's a former mayor saying what conspiracy nut jobs have been saying for years. http://chellow.blogspot.com/2009/07/...nst-white.html
nutcase

With Out ...... For Now
post #15 of 60 (permalink) Old 07-26-2009, 12:31 PM
Worship me

You'd have to be retarded to believe this shit.

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have." - Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

"There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order." - Ed Howdershelt
post #16 of 60 (permalink) Old 07-26-2009, 12:57 PM
ebay pimp

That's so beyond stupid. Airlines make money by moving people & cargo....pound by pound.

They analyze every ounce that goes into the aircraft, every pound of excess weight is a pound of revenue earning people/cargo they CAN'T haul.

The weight of the paint on the aircraft in analyzed, the weight of the food, the weight of beverage carts. They even tried airing up the tires with helium to reduce weight(it bled right through the rubber).

You really think thier going to haul up tens of thousands of pounds of spray equipment?
post #17 of 60 (permalink) Old 07-26-2009, 12:58 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AL P View Post
You'd have to be retarded to believe this shit.
The discovery channel must have heard a lot of retarded people claiming chemtrails because they felt compelled to do a story about it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVFuOZu7Xhg
post #18 of 60 (permalink) Old 07-26-2009, 01:08 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by White trash wagon View Post
That's so beyond stupid. Airlines make money by moving people & cargo....pound by pound.

They analyze every ounce that goes into the aircraft, every pound of excess weight is a pound of revenue earning people/cargo they CAN'T haul.

The weight of the paint on the aircraft in analyzed, the weight of the food, the weight of beverage carts. They even tried airing up the tires with helium to reduce weight(it bled right through the rubber).

You really think thier going to haul up tens of thousands of pounds of spray equipment?
Maybe they use old planes. Who the fuck knows. I'm not saying every single commercial jet liner is spraying us. Who knows how they do it?
post #19 of 60 (permalink) Old 07-26-2009, 01:15 PM
Banned

LOL at the youtube, the scientists provide proof that nothing other than byproducts of internal combustion exist...the conspiracy theorists provide amateur speculation and no concrete sources.
Quote:

Exactly what he said.
post #20 of 60 (permalink) Old 07-26-2009, 01:16 PM
ebay pimp

Quote:
Who the fuck knows.
I know that's complete bullshit. Aircraft cost tens of thousands of dollars per hour to fly. No private business, no military force, no government has the hundreds of billions of dollars to throw away trying this.

I know this since I've been involved with military & civilian aircraft virtually my entire 47 years of age.

And what's the benefit? How does any government or business benefit from making it's own people sick?
post #21 of 60 (permalink) Old 07-26-2009, 01:19 PM
Aspiring Bean Counter.

Do you also believe that the moon landing was shot in a Hollywood studio?

post #22 of 60 (permalink) Old 07-26-2009, 01:21 PM
makin' bacon

Quote:
The discovery channel must have heard a lot of retarded people claiming chemtrails because they felt compelled to do a story about it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVFuOZu7Xhg
American Chopper was also broadcast on the Discovery channel, 'nough said.

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky

post #23 of 60 (permalink) Old 07-26-2009, 01:28 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
I know that's complete bullshit. Aircraft cost tens of thousands of dollars per hour to fly. No private business, no military force, no government has the hundreds of billions of dollars to throw away trying this.

I know this since I've been involved with military & civilian aircraft virtually my entire 47 years of age.

And what's the benefit? How does any government or business benefit from making it's own people sick?
No government has billions of dollars to throw away? Maybe you should visit the USA the money printer is working overtime. They can make all the money they want. How does it benefit? It benefits them by depopulation. Who's to say they are not spraying diseases which eventually kill you. Can you prove they aren't? I can't prove they are, but it's definitely a possibility. I'm sorry but I'm going to side with the former mayors beliefs instead of yours.
post #24 of 60 (permalink) Old 07-26-2009, 01:34 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowhand View Post
Do you also believe that the moon landing was shot in a Hollywood studio?
I don't know I've heard a lot of theories. I believe we've been lied to so much there's no telling what's real anymore. I find it funny that the news reported last week that the original tapes were lost, that kind of strikes me as odd.
post #25 of 60 (permalink) Old 07-26-2009, 01:39 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevo View Post
American Chopper was also broadcast on the Discovery channel, 'nough said.

Stevo
That's a real company so they did a story on them. Don't really see where you're going with that. They did a story on the chem-trails obviously for a reason, maybe the government stepped in and told them to do it so the conspiracy people will have something that shows the government isn't ignoring it. Who knows? I'm just passing along what I've seen/heard.
post #26 of 60 (permalink) Old 07-26-2009, 01:42 PM
ebay pimp

Quote:
No government has billions of dollars to throw away? Maybe you should visit the USA the money printer is working overtime. They can make all the money they want. How does it benefit? It benefits them by depopulation. Who's to say they are not spraying diseases which eventually kill you. Can you prove they aren't? I can't prove they are, but it's definitely a possibility. I'm sorry but I'm going to side with the former mayors beliefs instead of yours.
Then your online name is appropriate.
post #27 of 60 (permalink) Old 07-26-2009, 01:45 PM
makin' bacon

Quote:
That's a real company so they did a story on them. Don't really see where you're going with that.
And that is what is wrong with you. You cannot tell the difference between a scripted for television 'reality' show produced to gather ratings, and the real thing.

I actually watched the BS contrail show on Discovery a few months back, the data on it was just that, BS.

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky

post #28 of 60 (permalink) Old 07-26-2009, 01:45 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Then your online name is appropriate.
I can live with being called names. Answer this for me if you will please. Do you trust the government and believe they really are concerned about you and your families well being?
post #29 of 60 (permalink) Old 07-26-2009, 01:50 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
And that is what is wrong with you. You cannot tell the difference between a scripted for television 'reality' show produced to gather ratings, and the real thing.

I actually watched the BS contrail show on Discovery a few months back, the data on it was just that, BS.

Stevo
Actually I do know the difference, but thanks for your .02
post #30 of 60 (permalink) Old 07-26-2009, 01:56 PM
makin' bacon

Quote:
That's a real company so they did a story on them. Don't really see where you're going with that.
+

Quote:
Actually I do know the difference,
=

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky

post #31 of 60 (permalink) Old 07-26-2009, 01:58 PM
ebay pimp

Quote:
I can live with being called names. Answer this for me if you will please. Do you trust the government and believe they really are concerned about you and your families well being?
Of course I don't believe the government cares about my well being. They don't care if we lived or die, they didn't care in 1789 and they don't care now.

But since our government is owned & controlled by Big Business....who view you as a cheap source of labor & a consumer ( so they get all your wages right back).....you are marginally worth more alive than dead.

So no...the goverment is not out to get you. Corporate America may want to enslave you, but they want you alive.
post #32 of 60 (permalink) Old 07-26-2009, 02:00 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
+

=

Stevo
Jesus Christ I worded it improperly sorry. The discovery channel did a reality show about a real business making choppers. The discovery channel did a show about contrails/chem-trails coming from airplanes.
post #33 of 60 (permalink) Old 07-26-2009, 02:15 PM
makin' bacon

Quote:
Jesus Christ I worded it improperly sorry. The discovery channel did a reality show about a real business making choppers. The discovery channel did a show about contrails/chem-trails coming from airplanes.
Okay, I'm going to pick apart what has been posted so far. You used the Discovery Channel doing a show on contrails to give some kind of credit to your story. I mentioned that the Discovery Channel ran the series 'American Chopper', which is a show based on a real business that is scripted to appear to be real, but is actually very fake, to show you that, just because the Discovery Channel broadcasts a show, it doesn't mean it is real or a fact.

You mention you have no idea why I made my statement about 'American Chopper', and yet, you say you can tell the difference between a scripted 'for television' series, and a documentary.

Caught up yet?

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky

post #34 of 60 (permalink) Old 07-26-2009, 02:24 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Okay, I'm going to pick apart what has been posted so far. You used the Discovery Channel doing a show on contrails to give some kind of credit to your story. I mentioned that the Discovery Channel ran the series 'American Chopper', which is a show based on a real business that is scripted to appear to be real, but is actually very fake, to show you that, just because the Discovery Channel broadcasts a show, it doesn't mean it is real or a fact.

You mention you have no idea why I made my statement about 'American Chopper', and yet, you say you can tell the difference between a scripted 'for television' series, and a documentary.

Caught up yet?

Stevo
I used discovery channel because they covered the story, and it's not a conspiracy website. I'm not saying anything about the discovery channel show documentary being concrete proof of chemtrails. I'm just merely stating that it was covered by them. Nothing more, nothing less.
post #35 of 60 (permalink) Old 07-26-2009, 03:34 PM
makin' bacon

Quote:
I used discovery channel because they covered the story, and it's not a conspiracy website. I'm not saying anything about the discovery channel show documentary being concrete proof of chemtrails. I'm just merely stating that it was covered by them. Nothing more, nothing less.
Actually, I have watched MANY conspiracy-related shows on the Discovery Channel, I remember the one not long ago about 911 being a hoax/government job was broadcast on it.

LOL, I bet you have a hard copy of the 90's 'Alien Autopsy', don't you?

Stevo

Animal whisperings

Intoxicate the night

Hypnotize the desperate

Slow motion light

Wash away into the rain

Blood, milk and sky

post #36 of 60 (permalink) Old 07-26-2009, 03:41 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Actually, I have watched MANY conspiracy-related shows on the Discovery Channel, I remember the one not long ago about 911 being a hoax/government job was broadcast on it.

LOL, I bet you have a hard copy of the 90's 'Alien Autopsy', don't you?

Stevo
Yeah I got the vhs box set. Come on over and we'll watch it.
post #37 of 60 (permalink) Old 07-27-2009, 12:28 AM
Out

It really just sounds like you're not wanting or can't accept reality. It's obvious you're new to the conspiracy world and you have a facination with it. Just remember to not let it get in the way of you living your life in the real world. It'll eventually affect relationships (sposal and/or friends), your career, your credibility, etc.

Don't get me wrong, there is fucked up shit that has been covered up and conspiracies behind it. The thing is, what is worth fighting for to find the truth? What is MILDLY believeable? Address things that make sense, issues that make a difference TO YOU, information from a trusted source and/or reputable source.

Just because there is some conspiracy, doesn't mean it's even a remote possibility. In fact, there is almost always a conspiracy behind every major event or incident. Having an open mind is a healthy way to look at everything. Part of having an open mind is being able to exercise good discretion from the fantacy world as well.
post #38 of 60 (permalink) Old 07-27-2009, 07:56 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny View Post
It really just sounds like you're not wanting or can't accept reality. It's obvious you're new to the conspiracy world and you have a facination with it. Just remember to not let it get in the way of you living your life in the real world. It'll eventually affect relationships (sposal and/or friends), your career, your credibility, etc.

Don't get me wrong, there is fucked up shit that has been covered up and conspiracies behind it. The thing is, what is worth fighting for to find the truth? What is MILDLY believeable? Address things that make sense, issues that make a difference TO YOU, information from a trusted source and/or reputable source.

Just because there is some conspiracy, doesn't mean it's even a remote possibility. In fact, there is almost always a conspiracy behind every major event or incident. Having an open mind is a healthy way to look at everything. Part of having an open mind is being able to exercise good discretion from the fantacy world as well.
Right on, I hear what you're saying. I just don't like being lied to constantly and our government has a bad habit of doing that. I don't think we need the government holding our hand telling us what to eat, what to do, and what to think. They seem to think everyone is incapable of making a decision without their help, and for some that may be the case, but I'm fed up with it.

post #39 of 60 (permalink) Old 07-27-2009, 08:14 AM
Lifer

Tinfoilhat............You sound just like a buddy of mine, whose is just as hard headed or stupid as you, on this subject of "chemtrails"

I suggest you do a career change, get into the aviation business and keep an eye out for Big gov't trying to poision us...... that way you can get first hand experience and stop your fucking insanity.

What i love the most is how you and your followers honestly believe you are doing the world a service by spreading this uncollabarated junk all over the net and in emails.

If you honestly believe that chemtrails exists and well since they are all over the skies....do you wear your gas mask on a regular basis??? Gawd i hope so, i mean for your own safety, since the Gov't may try to target you for spreading the "truth".

85 SVO 2.7t coming soon
Old 438whp 1/8th??
Older 375whp [email protected]

We will never forget you WILD 42!
Friends I've Lost

Even if you make something dummy-proof, the world makes a better dummy.
post #40 of 60 (permalink) Old 07-27-2009, 03:26 PM
Worship me

Once again, you'd have to be retarded to believe this shit.

Supposedly these planes are spraying stuff into the air for the consumption of everyone. I guess the pilots and everyone else in this conspiracy effort don't have relatives that live on the ground and breathe this stuff.

Oh no, I know! These planes are flown by robots! Oooh ohh that's it.
post #41 of 60 (permalink) Old 07-27-2009, 04:10 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Once again, you'd have to be retarded to believe this shit.

Supposedly these planes are spraying stuff into the air for the consumption of everyone. I guess the pilots and everyone else in this conspiracy effort don't have relatives that live on the ground and breathe this stuff.

Oh no, I know! These planes are flown by robots! Oooh ohh that's it.
Drone planes do exist. Secret societies do exist. Hypnosis exists. Anything's possible, after all we've been to the moon! Surely they could spray us with poison without having too many people aware of it, and if they are aware of what's going on maybe they're part of the secret society or under hypnosis etc. Who the fuck knows? For you to think it's impossible is retarded Imo.

post #42 of 60 (permalink) Old 07-27-2009, 04:53 PM
Lifer

this guy has to be fucking with us.........

real cobras don't have fog lights
post #43 of 60 (permalink) Old 07-27-2009, 05:33 PM
Worship me

Quote:
Drone planes do exist. Secret societies do exist. Hypnosis exists. Anything's possible, after all we've been to the moon! Surely they could spray us with poison without having too many people aware of it, and if they are aware of what's going on maybe they're part of the secret society or under hypnosis etc. Who the fuck knows? For you to think it's impossible is retarded Imo.
I'm as open minded as they come. But you can't even formulate a hypothesis on why this would happen.

Your evidence consists of:

"I looked up in the sky and there was a trail behind a plane..."

And the rest of your theory is bullshit that is made up to fit a grand conspiracy around this single fact.

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have." - Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

"There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order." - Ed Howdershelt
post #44 of 60 (permalink) Old 07-27-2009, 05:40 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by grape View Post
this guy has to be fucking with us.........
Fucking with you how? By saying something most deem unthinkable as possible? It's possible because our government has unlimited money and resources. Those two things alone make a lot possible.

post #45 of 60 (permalink) Old 07-27-2009, 05:45 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
I'm as open minded as they come. But you can't even formulate a hypothesis on why this would happen.

Your evidence consists of:

"I looked up in the sky and there was a trail behind a plane..."

And the rest of your theory is bullshit that is made up to fit a grand conspiracy around this single fact.
I never said that shit. I simply said it's possible and there's a former mayor claiming this about chemtrails. I didn't write the article I just passed it along. Maybe you should re think that open minded as they come statement, from what I've read you're the exact opposite.

Last edited by MR TINFOIL HAT; 07-27-2009 at 05:54 PM.
post #46 of 60 (permalink) Old 07-27-2009, 05:53 PM
Worship me

Quote:
I never said that shit. I simply said it's possible and there's a former mayor claiming this about chemtrails. I didn't write the article I just passed it along. Maybe you should re think that open minded as they come statement, from what I've read your the exact opposite.
It is possible for monkeys to fly out of your ass too.

Go ahead and give us your theory as to why this is happening since you appear to believe it is "possible". Let's hear it. Convince me.
post #47 of 60 (permalink) Old 07-27-2009, 05:58 PM
Worship me

Quote:
This link is totally awesome...

" This "rescue" effort of neutralizing and transmuting the toxic elements in chemtrails was initiated in early 2002 with the introduction of a device called the "chembuster" which will transmute the atmospheric orgone energy envelope from one polarity ('DOR') which allow chemtrails to persist, to another orgone polarity ('OR') which will cause chemtrails to disperse. The proliferation of chembusters around the country led to another dramatic development in early 2004: legions of huge air elemental beings called "Sylphs" by ancient Greeks made their presence known by assuming cloud shapes that often look like wispy winged angels or animal forms (there are dozens of photos of Sylphs posted on the Sylph /Chemtrail page) who set about "cleaning up" the skies of chemtrail toxins by engulfing and transmuting chemtrail toxins into non-toxic substances. "

I guess I need to be more "open minded". LMAO!
post #48 of 60 (permalink) Old 07-27-2009, 06:00 PM
Worship me

Comedy gold...

April 2005: The massive appearance of Sylphs in 2004 (see next paragraph below- August 2004) and their neutralization/transmutation of chemtrails into non-toxic elements was a huge leap forward in neutralizing the diabolical chemtrail genocide aerosol spraying operation, but apparently we have progressed to yet another level. People are now reporting the ability to clear the skies of chemtrails by use of the mind alone to obtain assistance from unseen helpers (Sylphs and others) and do the job for you based on your focused intention. It's really amazing to see this development. I first posted an article in 2002 by Rich Work about using the mind and the the power of prayer to disperse chemtrails, and now we see this ability coming into reality with many people. You can read more at these links:
post #49 of 60 (permalink) Old 07-27-2009, 06:04 PM
DFWMUSTANGS.NET

Quote:
Comedy gold...

April 2005: The massive appearance of Sylphs in 2004 (see next paragraph below- August 2004) and their neutralization/transmutation of chemtrails into non-toxic elements was a huge leap forward in neutralizing the diabolical chemtrail genocide aerosol spraying operation, but apparently we have progressed to yet another level. People are now reporting the ability to clear the skies of chemtrails by use of the mind alone to obtain assistance from unseen helpers (Sylphs and others) and do the job for you based on your focused intention. It's really amazing to see this development. I first posted an article in 2002 by Rich Work about using the mind and the the power of prayer to disperse chemtrails, and now we see this ability coming into reality with many people. You can read more at these links:
I'm a believer. Where's the kool aid?
post #50 of 60 (permalink) Old 07-27-2009, 06:04 PM
Worship me

I guess I need to get one of these "orgone" generators so I can channel cosmic energies to break up these chemtrails. This obviously makes sense because this guy has it right here on his internet page....

http://educate-yourself.org/dc/orgonegenindex.shtml
Sponsored Links
Advertisement