Health care change - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-23-2009, 06:00 AM Thread Starter
Married Man on 14Feb2010

Health care change

Pg 22 of the HC Bill mandates the Government will audit books of all employers that self insure. Can you imagine what that will do to small businesses? Every one will abandon “self insurance” and go on Government insurance. So when Obama says that there will still be private health care, it’s simply a lie: this mandate will force employers to abandon their private plans.

Pg 30 Sec 123 of HC bill – a Government committee (good luck with that!) will decide what treatments/benefits a person may receive.

Pg 29 lines 4-16 in the HC bill - YOUR HEALTHCARE WILL BE RATIONED! (We all knew this, because health care is rationed in Canada and Britain, but Obama kept saying it would not be).

Pg 42 of HC Bill – The Health Choices Commissioner will choose your HC Benefits for you. You will have no choice!

PG 50 Section 152 in HC bill - HC will be provided to ALL non US citizens, illegal or otherwise.

Pg 58 HC Bill – Government will have real-time access to individual’s finances and a National ID Healthcard will be issued!

Pg 59 HC Bill lines 21-24 Government will have direct access to your bank accts for election funds transfer

PG 65 Sec 164 is a payoff subsidized plan for retirees and their families in Unions & community organizations (read: ACORN).

Pg 72 Lines 8-14 Government will create an HC Exchange to bring private HC plans under Government control.

PG 84 Sec 203 HC bill - Government mandates ALL benefit packages for private HC plans in the Exchange.

PG 85 Line 7 HC Bill - Specifics of Benefit Levels for Plans = The Government will ration your Healthcare!

PG 91 Lines 4-7 HC Bill - Government mandates linguistic appropriate services. Example - Translation for illegal aliens.

Pg 95 HC Bill Lines 8-18 The Government will use groups, i.e. ACORN & Americorps, to sign up individuals for Government HC plan.

PG 85 Line 7 HC Bill - Specifics of Benefit Levels for Plans. AARP members - your Health care WILL be rationed.

-PG 102 Lines 12-18 HC Bill - Medicaid Eligible Individuals will be automatically enrolled in Medicaid. No choice.

pg 124 lines 24-25 HC No company can sue Government on price fixing. No "judicial review" against Government Monopoly.

pg 127 Lines 1-16 HC Bill - Doctors/ AMA - The Government will tell YOU what you can earn.

Pg 145 Line 15-17 An Employer MUST auto enroll employees into public option plan. NO CHOICE.

Pg 126 Lines 22-25 Employers MUST pay for HC for part time employees AND their families.

Pg 149 Lines 16-24 ANY Employer with payroll $400k & above who does not provide public option pays 8% tax on all payroll.

pg 150 Lines 9-13 Businesses with payroll between $251k & $400k who don’t provide public option pay 2-6% tax on all payroll.

Pg 167 Lines 18-23 ANY individual who doesn’t have acceptable HC according to Government will be taxed 2.5% of income.

Pg 170 Lines 1-3 HC Bill Any NONRESIDENT Alien is exempt from individual taxes. (Americans will pay.)

Pg 195 HC Bill -officers & employees of HC Admin (the GOVERNMENT) will have access to ALL Americans’ finances and personal records.

PG 203 Line 14-15 HC - "The tax imposed under this section shall not be treated as tax" Yes, it says that.

Pg 239 Line 14-24 HC Bill Government will reduce physician services for Medicaid. Seniors, low income, poor affected.

Pg 241 Line 6-8 HC Bill – Doctors – doesn’t matter what specialty – will all be paid the same.

PG 253 Line 10-18 Government sets value of Doctor’s time, professional judgment, etc. Literally, value of humans.

PG 265 Sec 1131Government mandates & controls productivity for private HC industries.

PG 268 Sec 1141 Federal Government regulates rental & purchase of power driven wheelchairs.

PG 272 SEC. 1145. TREATMENT OF CERTAIN CANCER HOSPITALS - Cancer patients - welcome to rationing!

Page 280 Sec 1151 The Government will penalize hospitals for what Government deems preventable readmissions.

Pg 298 Lines 9-11 Doctors who treat a patient during initial admission that results in a readmission - Government will penalize you.

Pg 317 L 13-20 OMG!! PROHIBITION on ownership/investment. Government tells Doctors what/how much they can own.

Pg 317-318 lines 21-25,1-3 PROHIBITION on expansion - Government will mandate hospitals cannot expand.

pg 321 2-13 Hospitals have opportunity to apply for exception BUT community input required. Can u say ACORN?!

Pg335 L 16-25 Pg 336-339 - Government mandates establishment of outcome-based measures which of course forces health care rationing.

Pg 341 Lines 3-9 Government has authority to disqualify Medicare Adv Plans, HMOs, etc., forcing people into Government plan.

Pg 354 Sec 1177 - Government will RESTRICT enrollment of Special needs people!

Pg 379 Sec 1191 Government creates more bureaucracy - Telehealth Advisory Committee. HC by phone.

PG 425 Lines 4-12 Government mandates Advance Care Planning Consultations. Think Senior Citizens end of life prodding.

Pg 425 Lines 17-19 Government will instruct & consult regarding living wills, durable powers of attorney. Mandatory!

PG 425 Lines 22-25, 426 Lines 1-3 Government provides approved list of end of life resources, guiding you in how to die.

PG 427 Lines 15-24 Government mandates program for orders for end of life. The Government has a say in how your life ends.

Pg 429 Lines 1-9 An "advanced care planning consultant" will be used frequently as patients’ health deteriorates.

PG 429 Lines 10-12 "advanced care consultation" may include an ORDER for end of life plans. AN ORDER from the Government to end a life!

Pg 429 Lines 13-25 - The Government will specify which Doctors can write an end of life order.

PG 430 Lines 11-15 The Government will decide what level of treatment you will have at end of life.

Pg 469 - Community Based Home Medical Services/Non profit orgs. (ACORN Medical Services here?)

Page 472 Lines 14-17 PAYMENT TO COMMUNITY-BASED ORGANIZATION. 1 monthly payment to a community-based organization. (Like ACORN?)

PG 489 Sec 1308 The Government will cover Marriage & Family therapy. Which means they will insert Government into our marriages.

Pg 494-498 Government will cover Mental Health Services including defining, creating, rationing those services. You’d better speak up now before you are on the "advanced care consultation" list.

http://www.familysecuritymatters.org...pub_detail.asp
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-23-2009, 08:33 AM
He's no good to me dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty and Tyranny, Chapter 7
For the Statist, this is the ultimate authority over the individual he has long craved. Once the individual is entrapped, the Statist controls his fate. The individual will be seduced by the notion that he is receiving a benefit from the state when in reality the government is merely rationing benefits. The individual is tethered to the state, literally and utterly reliant on it for his health and survival. Not only does the government have an ownership interest in private property, but it also has one in the physical individual. Rather than the individual making cost-benefit and cost-quality decisions about his own condition, the Statist will do it for him. And the Statist will do it very poorly, as he does most other things.
post #3 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-23-2009, 08:40 AM
Lifer

its not going to pass, to many democrats are against it

post #4 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-23-2009, 08:45 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cannonball996 View Post
its not going to pass, to many democrats are against it
From your lips to Gods' ears...This must be stopped.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
post #5 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-23-2009, 08:48 AM
Lifer

If this bill passes, all hell is going to beak loose. FUCK YOU Oboma and all of you idiots that are trying to get this passed. I hope you all die in a firery crash.
post #6 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-23-2009, 10:25 AM
T-MINUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by line-em-up View Post
If this bill passes, all hell is going to beak loose. FUCK YOU Oboma and all of you idiots that are trying to get this passed. I hope you all die in a firery crash.
I don't know what hell beaking loose looks like, but I'm in!

Time is Obama's enemy on this one. And fuck the media for not being active in informing people.

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #7 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-23-2009, 11:21 AM
Token Troll

I'm feeling a bit nauseous.

God help us all if this passes.

'05 Redfire Mustang

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey
post #8 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-23-2009, 12:18 PM
Lifer

pg. 124 alone is enough to start reloading

RON PAUL '08
post #9 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-23-2009, 12:27 PM
Full tilt boogie !!

Pg 59 HC Bill lines 21-24 Government will have direct access to your bank accts for election funds transfer

When they start getting access to my bank accounts, I will close them and start cashing my check at the local hapoo store. I'll god damned if I let the fucker have any access to my funds.

**SKAGG NASTY** Just another 9 second street car.

post #10 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-23-2009, 01:04 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast83 View Post
pg. 124 alone is enough to start reloading
Wow. That is one loaded sentence. I'd like to make my own mandate.. No one can sue me or tell me what to do. Because I say so.
post #11 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-23-2009, 01:08 PM
Moved to dfw mustangs.net

fuck. me. running.

i'm about ready to bail on this country. I'll be back when this motherfuckers mess is cleaned up.

anyone else seen the canadian lady on the commercials talking about how shitty canada's government run healthcare system is?
post #12 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-23-2009, 01:21 PM
Time Served

Im starting to think we got this all wrong... we NEED TO LET THE TERRORISTS NUKE D.C.! They would be doing us a favor....

Take it to the track........
post #13 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-23-2009, 01:59 PM
Lifer

This makes me fucking sick to my stomach...

I don't understand how the Page thing works. I can see HR 3200 online, but it doesn't go by pages..

Anyone give me a heads up?

EDIT: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-...=f:h3200ih.pdf

"His tricked out trans am guzzles every dime he brings home"

2004 RC SWB F150 5.4 - Saleen S/C'd 5.4 3V
1979 Pace Car - Not the usual mods
1984 Gt-350 - Trickflow'd 302
1992 Coupe - Vortech'd 393
1997 Viper GTS - H/C and Giggles

Buy my F-150 Vortech Setup! - Link

Last edited by FATHERFORD; 07-23-2009 at 02:07 PM.
post #14 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-23-2009, 02:02 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobba Fett View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty and Tyranny, Chapter 7
For the Statist, this is the ultimate authority over the individual he has long craved. Once the individual is entrapped, the Statist controls his fate. The individual will be seduced by the notion that he is receiving a benefit from the state when in reality the government is merely rationing benefits. The individual is tethered to the state, literally and utterly reliant on it for his health and survival. Not only does the government have an ownership interest in private property, but it also has one in the physical individual. Rather than the individual making cost-benefit and cost-quality decisions about his own condition, the Statist will do it for him. And the Statist will do it very poorly, as he does most other things.

What a great book! I love Mark Levin
post #15 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-23-2009, 02:03 PM
GoT mIlK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txstang1 View Post

When they start getting access to my bank accounts, I will close them and start cashing my check at the local hapoo store. I'll god damned if I let the fucker have any access to my funds.
I feel the same way

sLoW 5.0 waitin on parts...

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America
post #16 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-23-2009, 03:34 PM
T-MINUS

How about this, Make me use it motherfuckers! I dare you.

Bartering will come back like never before and the amount of people that go off the grid, live on cash, etc will explode.

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #17 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-23-2009, 03:49 PM
He's no good to me dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_aoc View Post
What a great book! I love Mark Levin
Another Levin fan!

"GET OFF THE PHONE, YOU JERK!!!"
post #18 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-23-2009, 04:20 PM
Lifer

Welcome to 1984 Ladies and Gentlemen. It's only going to get worse from here on out.

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
post #19 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-23-2009, 07:02 PM
Fuzzy Flounder Fishin'

Location: On the express train to management training in hell.
Quote:
Another Levin fan!

"GET OFF THE PHONE, YOU JERK!!!"
fuck yeah.. that guy cracks me up. I used to listen to him all the time. I used to crack up listening to Jay Severin too, but he isnt on the air anymore.

┌∩┐(-_-)┌∩┐
That's directed at you, UHHHbama
post #20 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-24-2009, 11:12 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoorsLightCoupe View Post
fuck yeah.. that guy cracks me up. I used to listen to him all the time. I used to crack up listening to Jay Severin too, but he isnt on the air anymore.
I just looked him up. He's against Ron Paul so F him. Plus he sounds like a dweeb.
post #21 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-24-2009, 11:16 AM
He's no good to me dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avery'sDad View Post
I just looked him up. He's against Ron Paul so F him. Plus he sounds like a dweeb.
FYI, Levin is also against Ron Paul, and for good reasons.
post #22 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-24-2009, 01:10 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Quote:
FYI, Levin is also against Ron Paul, and for good reasons.
???
post #23 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-24-2009, 01:22 PM
He's no good to me dead.

Quote:
???
I mis-read the post. I thought we were talking about Severin, not Levin. Lemme retry this..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avery'sDad
GET OFF THE BOARD, YOU CREEP!!!
post #24 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-24-2009, 02:27 PM
IA2

Quote:
If you're talking about levin, he's a constitutional lawyer and under the coarse radio personality is quite shrewd.
post #25 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-24-2009, 02:41 PM
Bullet Sponge

Levin's brilliant and, unless you have read Liberty and Tyranny, you don't understand the man or his points
Sponsored Links
Advertisement