What Obama did his 1st day in office - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-19-2009, 05:29 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

What Obama did his 1st day in office

This is nice. He didn't waste any time at all.
http://freedomedium.com/2009/07/obam...h-certificate/

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-19-2009, 05:41 PM
Lifer

post #3 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-19-2009, 06:10 PM
Lifer

awesome..

"His tricked out trans am guzzles every dime he brings home"

2004 RC SWB F150 5.4 - Saleen S/C'd 5.4 3V
1979 Pace Car - Not the usual mods
1984 Gt-350 - Trickflow'd 302
1992 Coupe - Vortech'd 393
1997 Viper GTS - H/C and Giggles

Buy my F-150 Vortech Setup! - Link

post #4 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-19-2009, 08:27 PM
Bullet Sponge

Now, where are the dems to tell us that he isn't hiding anything?
post #5 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-19-2009, 08:35 PM
Lifer

Actually I'll just quote what this guy said instead of typing up basically the same damn thing.

Quote:
Why don’t people ever read the laws they are talking about… This EO did NOT seal his Birth Certificate… Who is the Archivist that this EO is talking about? if we read the Definitions in Section 1 of the EO.. (a) “Archivist” refers to the Archivist of the United States or his designee. (hmmmm this isn’t Hawaii where his birth record is kept) (b) “NARA” refers to the National Archives and Records Administration.(this isn’t the State of Hawaii which is keeping his Birth records this is the Archivist who keeps the records of the President while there is a President) (e) “Presidential records” refers to those documentary materials maintained by NARA pursuant to the Presidential Records Act, including Vice Presidential records.( so Presidential records are not his Birth Certificate maintained by Hawaii) If we go to the Presidential Records Act and read § 2201. Definitions: we Read what Presidential Records are: “(2) The term “Presidential records” means documentary materials, or any reasonably segregable portion thereof, created or received by the President, his immediate staff, or a unit or individual of the Executive Office of the President whose function is to advise and assist the President, in the course of conducting activities which relate to or have an effect upon the carrying out of the constitutional, statutory, or other official or ceremonial duties of the President. Such term– (A) includes any documentary materials relating to the political activities of the President or members of his staff, but only if such activities relate to or have a direct effect upon the carrying out of constitutional, statutory, or other official or ceremonial duties of the President; but (B) does not include any documentary materials that are (i) official records of an agency (as defined in section 552(e) of title 5, United States Code; (ii) personal records; (iii) stocks of publications and stationery; or (iv) extra copies of documents produced only for convenience of reference, when such copies are clearly so identified.” We also Read that there are Personal records…. “(3) The term “personal records” means all documentary materials, or any reasonably segregable portion thereof, of a purely private or nonpublic character which do not relate to or have an effect upon the carrying out of the constitutional, statutory, or other official or ceremonial duties of the President. Such term includes– (A) diaries, journals, or other personal notes serving as the functional equivalent of a diary or journal which are not prepared or utilized for, or circulated or communicated in the course of, transacting Government business; (B) materials relating to private political associations, and having no relation to or direct effect upon the carrying out of constitutional, statutory, or other official or ceremonial duties of the President; and (C) materials relating exclusively to the President’s own election to the office of the Presidency; and materials directly relating to the election of a particular individual or individuals to Federal, State, or local office, which have no relation to or direct effect upon the carrying out of constitutional, statutory, or other official or ceremonial duties of the President. (4) The term “Archivist” means the Archivist of the United States. (this isn’t the state of Hawaii which is maintaining the Birth Records of Obama) (5) The term “former President”, when used with respect to Presidential records, means the former President during whose term or terms of office such Presidential records were created.”

post #6 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-20-2009, 09:06 AM
Token Troll

LOL

Wow...where's all the liberals on this one?

'05 Redfire Mustang

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey
post #7 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-20-2009, 12:16 PM
Dyno Racing King!!!

Maybe you missed this part. It basically reads, "We F'd up!"

"At the time this post was published it appears as though we may have been misinterpreting the section of US Code covered by this Executive Order."

Juiceweezl
Dallas, TX
2000 Black GT
2V with a fuel pump and some other goodies
Touched by the hand of a tuning god -- Mr. Wilson
post #8 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-20-2009, 12:27 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juiceweezl View Post
Maybe you missed this part. It basically reads, "We F'd up!"

"At the time this post was published it appears as though we may have been misinterpreting the section of US Code covered by this Executive Order."
And now for the part you conveniently left out.

"While this EO may not necessarily cover Obama’s birth certificate, the question raised in the post still applies. Why, with everything going on at the time, was this one of Obama’s first orders of business? "
post #9 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-20-2009, 12:30 PM
Dyno Racing King!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hass View Post
And now for the part you conveniently left out.

"While this EO may not necessarily cover Obama’s birth certificate, the question raised in the post still applies. Why, with everything going on at the time, was this one of Obama’s first orders of business? "
There could be a number of reasons to seal records, namely to protect family and friends. Who knows? Maybe it involves sealing papers from business partnerships, etc. I honestly don't have much trouble with it. Funny thing is I'm sure you wouldn't want someone poking around your records, but here you want everything in front of you from someone else.

I do agree that it sounds/looks fishy that a birth document hasn't come forward. My real question is why hasn't some news agency given $5K to some clerk at the office in Hawaii that houses the documents for a copy of it?

Juiceweezl
Dallas, TX
2000 Black GT
post #10 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-20-2009, 12:39 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
My real question is why hasn't some news agency given $5K to some clerk at the office in Hawaii that houses the documents for a copy of it?
Because they're part of the problem not the solution.

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.
post #11 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-20-2009, 12:51 PM
Lifer

Quote:
There could be a number of reasons to seal records, namely to protect family and friends. Who knows? Maybe it involves sealing papers from business partnerships, etc. I honestly don't have much trouble with it. Funny thing is I'm sure you wouldn't want someone poking around your records, but here you want everything in front of you from someone else.

I do agree that it sounds/looks fishy that a birth document hasn't come forward. My real question is why hasn't some news agency given $5K to some clerk at the office in Hawaii that houses the documents for a copy of it?
sounds like people don't want everything.. they just want one thing.. is birth cert.. so why not just hand that over and "hide" everything else? sounds like somethings up to me
disclaimer... I am neither fighting for or against anyone.. just stating the facts I see. I am one of the people that cannot complain because i didn't vote
post #12 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-20-2009, 01:11 PM
Lifer

Quote:
My real question is why hasn't some news agency given $5K to some clerk at the office in Hawaii that houses the documents for a copy of it?
Obama paid them $10K to forget about it?

Jk, I just thought your question was funny.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
-Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

"A Republic, if you can keep it"
- Benjamin Franklin

The way to peaceably remove elected officials who deviate from the constitution of the United States of America...
www.blowoutcongress.com
post #13 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-20-2009, 03:29 PM
Dyno Racing King!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slow06 View Post
Obama paid them $10K to forget about it?

Jk, I just thought your question was funny.
LOL Capitalism at its finest. Here you guys thought Obama hated capitalism.

For the record, I agree that someone should just publish the darn BC and move on.

Juiceweezl
Dallas, TX
2000 Black GT
post #14 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-20-2009, 03:30 PM
Dyno Racing King!!!

Just thinking out of the box here. Has any other POTUS shown a BC? I don't mean someone digging for it like now, but have they ever in the past? Why doesn't some reporter start a "collection" story where they locate all the POTUS BC's thus far? Then what choice would Obama's administration have but to comply?

Juiceweezl
Dallas, TX
2000 Black GT
post #15 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-20-2009, 05:01 PM
Bullet Sponge

The dems made John McCain come up with his BC because he was born in Panama on a military base. They were trying to dismiss him based on being born out of the country, but were silent when it came to Obama
post #16 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-20-2009, 08:46 PM
PAN

Check this shit out...

Nice ain't it?
post #17 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-20-2009, 08:49 PM
PAN

Quote:
LOL Capitalism at its finest. Here you guys thought Obama hated capitalism.

For the record, I agree that someone should just publish the darn BC and move on.

What will your reaction be if it is found that he is not actually a citizen of the United States?

Hypothetically, of course...
post #18 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-20-2009, 08:52 PM
Dyno Racing King!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox466 View Post
What will your reaction be if it is found that he is not actually a citizen of the United States?

Hypothetically, of course...
1) The post of capitalism was a joke.

2) I've already said someone should produce the BC

3) I didn't vote for him either.

4) If it means Biden as POTUS, I'm not sure I want Obama gone. Would that mean Pelosi would have the inside track for VP? You guys better be careful what you wish for.

Juiceweezl
Dallas, TX
2000 Black GT
post #19 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-20-2009, 09:40 PM
PAN

Quote:
1) The post of capitalism was a joke.

2) I've already said someone should produce the BC

3) I didn't vote for him either.

4) If it means Biden as POTUS, I'm not sure I want Obama gone. Would that mean Pelosi would have the inside track for VP? You guys better be careful what you wish for.

Nice post.

Now what would your fucking reaction be? Are you saying that his breaking the law is quite all right with you?
post #20 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-20-2009, 09:53 PM
Dyno Racing King!!!

Quote:
Nice post.

Now what would your fucking reaction be? Are you saying that his breaking the law is quite all right with you?
Not at all. I'm just saying if you think things are bad now, just wait for that one. I can promise you this, if Pelosi somehow makes to VP, then I'll be jumping in line with you guys for tin foil hats. Don't worry, I'll bring my stockpile of firearms and ammo with me.

Juiceweezl
Dallas, TX
2000 Black GT
post #21 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-20-2009, 09:55 PM
Bullet Sponge

No, if Biden became president, all this would stop. He doesn't have the charisma or cult following as Obama. Who's going to listen to a WHITE guy as he tries to crash the country?
post #22 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-20-2009, 10:05 PM
The Decent Guy

Location: staying away from the tall woman with the adams apple.
you guys do understand that the supreme court can overturn the EO, there is the whole checks and balances.

post #23 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-20-2009, 10:19 PM
PAN

Quote:
Not at all. I'm just saying if you think things are bad now, just wait for that one. I can promise you this, if Pelosi somehow makes to VP, then I'll be jumping in line with you guys for tin foil hats. Don't worry, I'll bring my stockpile of firearms and ammo with me.
3rd request. What will your reaction be if he is found to not be eligible for the presidency that he occupies? Will you support his removal?

Just trying to pin you down so that should it prove out there can be no equivocation...

PS: What kinda toys do you have?
post #24 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-20-2009, 10:31 PM
Dyno Racing King!!!

Quote:
3rd request. What will your reaction be if he is found to not be eligible for the presidency that he occupies? Will you support his removal?

Just trying to pin you down so that should it prove out there can be no equivocation...

PS: What kinda toys do you have?
My bad. I wasn't meaning to duck the question. I thought I left an answer implied, but reading back I clearly didn't. I will support our law which states a natural born citizen... He'd have to go, and go in a hurry. On top of that, I'd want prosecution against everyone who was involved in the sham that got him elected when they knew it to be a no-no. There is nothing worse that someone breaking a serious law like that and knowing they were doing so.

I don't have any serious toys, mostly run of the mill shotguns and small to mid-caliber bolt action rifles (Remington 700's and your typical Marlin/Ruger .22 and .22 mag). I've got an old Winchester auto 12 ga. a nice 101 Win. 20 ga., an old Ithaca 20 ga. lever action, bolt .410, and a .22/20 ga. My .357 was stolen when I moved (turned up in a crime in Ohio about 4 years afterwards), but I still have the Glock 27 and a Walther P99QA. I don't know how many times I've been to buy a Benelli auto and walked away. The same for a Browning BAR .300 win mag. I just don't hunt anymore (no time -- hopefully in a few more years when my oldest son turns 8) so I can't justify spending the money on new guns.

Juiceweezl
Dallas, TX
2000 Black GT
post #25 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-20-2009, 10:46 PM
PAN

Sounds like we should get together with our boys and the 22s to learn gun safety...
post #26 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-20-2009, 11:01 PM
Dyno Racing King!!!

Quote:
Sounds like we should get together with our boys and the 22s to learn gun safety...
Yeah, but I'm going to have to buy a left handed 10/22 for him. Both he and the wife are LH. She despised shooting .22's because they ejected and hit her all the time. That's what I get though for trying to make him do everything left handed once he showed the tendency. I just hope he ends up with my brother's arm (he threw 94 in college), my accuracy, and the height they are charting him for (6'5" plus with normal growth). If so, I'll be able to retire early with his signing bonus.

Juiceweezl
Dallas, TX
2000 Black GT
post #27 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-20-2009, 11:08 PM
PAN

Quote:
Yeah, but I'm going to have to buy a left handed 10/22 for him. Both he and the wife are LH. She despised shooting .22's because they ejected and hit her all the time. That's what I get though for trying to make him do everything left handed once he showed the tendency. I just hope he ends up with my brother's arm (he threw 94 in college), my accuracy, and the height they are charting him for (6'5" plus with normal growth). If so, I'll be able to retire early with his signing bonus.
Hmmm. Both of my boys are left handed, gonna be tall, I can throw like a mother, and at least one of them is showing tremendous natural ability...

Be nice if I could retire at any age...
post #28 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-21-2009, 08:49 AM
Dyno Racing King!!!

Quote:
Hmmm. Both of my boys are left handed, gonna be tall, I can throw like a mother, and at least one of them is showing tremendous natural ability...

Be nice if I could retire at any age...
I hear ya'. Hope it works out. Since we don't have dogs anymore, we're beginning work on a bullpen beside the house where the dog lot used to be. I give hitting/defense lessons to some kids already, so this will give me a place to give pitching lessons as well. Meanwhile the oldest gets to start working on a fluid delivery.

Juiceweezl
Dallas, TX
2000 Black GT
post #29 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-23-2009, 01:17 AM
Fuzzy Flounder Fishin'

Location: On the express train to management training in hell.
Quote:
Cause that clerk would likely search for it, only to come back empty-handed.

┌∩┐(-_-)┌∩┐
That's directed at you, UHHHbama
Sponsored Links
Advertisement