Obama's approval rating - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-08-2009, 06:06 PM Thread Starter
IA2

Smile Obama's approval rating

just keeps on spiraling around the toilet LOL....... Last poll was -1.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	obama.jpg
Views:	180
Size:	13.3 KB
ID:	92751  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-08-2009, 07:17 PM
Lifer

Too bad we're all stuck with him for another 3 1/2 years. How much deeper in debt, with no real benefits to show for it, will we be in then?
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-08-2009, 07:41 PM
Time Served

I have an idea, if it gets really bad, just kill yourself!!!!! Then it wont matter!!!!

Under my hood twisting some wrenches!!!

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-08-2009, 07:48 PM
Lifer

Who the fuck are you posting that babble to?

You got a fetish for exclamation points, dumbass!!!!
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-08-2009, 08:20 PM
Time Served

Just making jokes, prolly not at the best of times though.

Under my hood twisting some wrenches!!!
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-08-2009, 08:32 PM
Lifer

Nah, jokes are fine, and it's as good a time now to be making them as any.
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-08-2009, 08:38 PM
Lifer

It is amazing how the news media reported Bush's approval rating when it was low but haven't said a word about the Messiah's numbers going down the toilet. Hmmmmmm......

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

ďAn armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.Ē
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-08-2009, 10:40 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
It is amazing how the news media reported Bush's approval rating when it was low but haven't said a word about the Messiah's numbers going down the toilet. Hmmmmmm......
Just think how low Barry's approval rating would be if he had the same type "coverage" Bush had. I'd like to see how long that little chicken-shit would last if he was being scrutinized HALF of what Bush was.

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-09-2009, 09:35 AM Thread Starter
IA2

Todays value. He seems to be slipping rather quickly now
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	obama2.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	13.0 KB
ID:	92754  
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-09-2009, 11:03 AM
Lifer

This frustrates me beyond belief.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmarsh93z
Don't Fuck with DFWStangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-09-2009, 12:32 PM
T-MINUS

I'm praying for suicide!

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-09-2009, 12:36 PM
Token Troll

Dive, baby. Dive!

'05 Redfire Mustang

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-09-2009, 12:49 PM
Lifer

Looks like we are almost to the " I told......." you point. I cant wait for that day.
post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-09-2009, 02:50 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom View Post
Looks like we are almost to the " I told......." you point. I cant wait for that day.
Found this also may be it won't be long before he will quit bragging that he has the majority behind him:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20090709...20090709154028
Obama job approval dips: poll
WASHINGTON (AFP) Ė Six months into his presidency, Barack Obama's honeymoon with the US public may be coming to an end, with a new poll Thursday showing a marked decline in his job approval numbers.
The survey conducted by CNN and Opinion Research Corporation put President Obama's overall job approval rating at 61 percent, down from February, when he had a 76 percent approval level.
Thirty-seven percent of respondents, who were polled between June 26 and June 28, said they disapprove of how the new US leader is doing his job.
Seventy percent said Obama is a "a strong and decisive leader," down from 80 percent in February, while just 53 percent said Obama has a "clear plan" for solving the nation's problems, down from 64 percent.
The telephone survey of 1,026 adults had a sampling error of plus or minus three percentage points.

Only 53% said he had a clear plan solving the nation's problems, what do you bet no TV station carries this especially ABC.

Did any one see what those idiots at ABC wrote one of their viewers:

Jim Neugent: A Coach In Childress , Texas Writes To ABC Network Jim Writes:
My name is Jim Neugent. I wrote to ABC (on-line) concerning a program called 'THE PRACTICE.' In last nights episode, one of the lawyer's mothers decided she is gay and wanted her son to go to court and help her get a marriage license so she could marry her 'partner.' I sent the following letter to ABC yesterday and really did not expect a reply, but I did get one. My original message was: ABC is obsessed with the subject of homosexuality. I will no longer watch any of your attempts to convince the world that homosexuality is OK. ' THE PRACTICE' can be a fairly good show, but last night's program was so typical of your agenda. You picked the 'dufus' of the office to be the one who was against the idea of his mother bei ng gay, and made him look like a whiner because he had convictions.. This type of mentality calls people like me a 'gay basher.' Read the first chapter of Romans (that's in the Bible); and see what the apostle Paul had to say about it..... He, God and Jesus were all 'gay bashers'. What if she'd fallen in love with her cocker spaniel? Is that an alternative life style? (By the way, the Bible speaks against that, too.) --Jim Neugent Here is ABC's reply from the ABC on-line webmaster: How about getting your nose out of the Bible (which is ONLY a book of stories compiled by MANY different writers hundreds of years ago) and read the declaration of independence (what our nation is built on), where it says 'All Men are Created equal,' and try treating them that way for a change! Or better yet, try thinking for yourself and stop using an archaic book of stories as your lame crutch for your existence. You are in the minority in this country, and your boycott will not affect us at ABC or our freedom of statement. Jim Neugent's second response to ABC: Thanks for your reply. From your harsh reply, evidently I hit a nerve. I will share it with all with whom I come in contact. Hopefully, the Arkansas Democrat Newspaper will include it in one of their columns and I will be praying for you. - -Jim Neugent-

Real Jack A$$

We donít need to restore the American Dream; we need to wake up from it.

When the rich run out of money, itís over.

Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-09-2009, 03:54 PM
Bullet Sponge

You should remind him that gay marriage isn't a right as it involves a liscense. It's a privlege.
post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-11-2009, 10:37 PM
Punk Ass Newbie

I absolutely despise ABC. They were our favorite MSM outlet but now I refuse to watch them, especially since that day they gave Obama free reign to promote his government takeover of the health care system. All the major networks except for Fox of course are now totally in the tank for the left. His approval rating will continue to fall - it's inevitable. I just wonder at what point those networks will have to start being more critical. I really don't give a damn what Michelle Obama is wearing, where's all that damn bailout money going?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement