Ron Paul is right we should audit the Feds - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 64 (permalink) Old 07-08-2009, 03:40 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Ron Paul is right we should audit the Feds

He may be right but they still canned the bill......................

http://finance.yahoo.com/tech-ticker...l-is-Right-to-
Audit-The-Federal-Reserve?tickers=XLF,GLD,SPY,DIA,TBT,TLT,%5EDJI&sec=topStories&pos=9&asset=&ccode=

Ron Paul is right we should audit the Feds

Posted Jul 08, 2009 12:30pm EDT by Peter Gorenstein in Newsmakers, Banking
Related: XLF, GLD, SPY, DIA, TBT, TLT, ^DJI

An amendment based on Congressman Ron Paulís House bill to audit the Federal Reserves was blocked by the Senate this week on procedural grounds.
Speaking on the Senate floor, Republican Senator Jim DeMint and supporter of an audit said, "allowing the Fed to operate our nation's monetary system in almost complete secrecy leads to abuse, inflation and a lower quality of life."
Charles Ortel, managing director with Newport Value Partners, an independent research firm, agrees. "Transparency is the key to any market," he says, noting the Fed doesn't mark-to-market its assets, much of it now consisting of the worst toxic debt Wall Street had to offer.
In truth, the Fed doesn't work in complete secrecy - they do release a weekly update which details the size and type of assets on its balance sheet. According to the latest report, the Fedís balance sheet shrunk to $1.989 trillion, falling below $2 trillion for the first time since March.
And Bernanke backers are inclined to say, give the Fed a break. Those supporters including, Warren Buffett, claim the Fedís action saved the U.S. from an even greater economic catastrophe.
But Ortel isnít buying it: "We are well into a major crisis of confidence... those with major league exposure to the dollar and U.S. companies are quietly reducing that exposure," he claims.
If one looks at recent U.S. Treasury auctions, appetite for U.S. debt remains relatively strong. But Ortel says the smart money has little confidence in the future of the U.S. and is instead buying gold and other hard assets

We donít need to restore the American Dream; we need to wake up from it.

When the rich run out of money, itís over.

Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 64 (permalink) Old 07-08-2009, 03:42 PM
#1 HEAT FAN!!

Ron Paul is a rare breed, a man who truly cares about ths country. Everything I see him back, is because he thinks its right. Not because he'll get votes or gain profit from it.
post #3 of 64 (permalink) Old 07-08-2009, 03:43 PM
Lifer

They will never allow the audit. That alone should be enough reason to end the fed. It's your money but you can't see it. LMFAO this shit's ridiculous.

Our government needs our help, they have an addiction. Our government is addicted to our money. Since they always have our best interest at heart it's time we return the favor. We need to have an intervention, for the governments own good of course. It's just irresponsible for us to let people with a known money addiction continue to handle our money. Lets have an intervention now so we can help these sick individuals.

post #4 of 64 (permalink) Old 07-08-2009, 05:12 PM
Lifer

to bad the media shut him out in the election. im sure he would have walked away with the vote in '08.thats what this goverment feared.

media = owned

RON PAUL '08
post #5 of 64 (permalink) Old 07-08-2009, 05:23 PM
Time Served

Ron Paul is right about a lot of shit.

68 Coupe- 351w, Twisted Wedge heads, XE284 cam, T5, disc conversion, former 6 cylinder car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOHCTR View Post
(thats right, in a fucking duel with guns, Jackson allowed his oppenent to fucking shoot at him before shooting back). Now we have Obama, who is a little bitch. God damn the presidency of the US is just not the same as it used to be.
post #6 of 64 (permalink) Old 07-08-2009, 07:55 PM
Aspiring Bean Counter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzo View Post
Ron Paul is a rare breed, a man who truly cares about ths country. Everything I see him back, is because he thinks its right. Not because he'll get votes or gain profit from it.
Don't say that on DFWStangs. They'd rather see this country run into the ground by partisan politics than allow Ron Paul a few seconds to speak.

post #7 of 64 (permalink) Old 07-08-2009, 08:45 PM
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR TINFOIL HAT View Post
They will never allow the audit. That alone should be enough reason to end the fed. It's your money but you can't see it. LMFAO this shit's ridiculous.
I'm not so sure. There sure are a helluva lot of Democrats on board with this.

We're Adopting. Contact us through our website.

http://www.theboyetts.com

You can also LIKE us on Facebook
post #8 of 64 (permalink) Old 07-08-2009, 09:01 PM
Factory Issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
I'm not so sure. There sure are a helluva lot of Democrats on board with this.
Seriously. 244 cosponsors in the House.

Give me a dollar.
post #9 of 64 (permalink) Old 07-08-2009, 10:19 PM
Lifer

I think RP is goofy as hell and would accomplish nothing if elected POTUS, but this seems like it has some merit.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

If you like the IRS, DMV and the Post Office, you will love Obamacare!

ďAn armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.Ē
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
post #10 of 64 (permalink) Old 07-08-2009, 10:32 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowhand View Post
don't say that on dfwstangs. They'd rather see this country run into the ground by partisan politics than allow ron paul a few seconds to speak.
x2
post #11 of 64 (permalink) Old 07-09-2009, 12:34 AM
Time Served

Thats the thing about RP i think. Most people say he is crazy because his ideas are outside the box. That is the kind of change i was thinking about. He is for small government and wants the government to be responsible for its own money and stay out of the peoples. The fact he goes forward with his ideas shows that he isnt out to be popular. I think if he ran again he would get alot more attention, i would def vote for him. The repubs could use a hardcore conservative after the obama spending spree.

The trouble with doing something right the first time is that nobody appreciates how difficult it was.
post #12 of 64 (permalink) Old 07-09-2009, 02:39 PM
The Decent Guy

Location: staying away from the tall woman with the adams apple.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
I think RP is goofy as hell and would accomplish nothing if elected POTUS, but this seems like it has some merit.
and you also think palin is/was a good choice for vp..

post #13 of 64 (permalink) Old 07-09-2009, 03:59 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman View Post
and you also think palin is/was a good choice for vp..
I think Palin is a ton better than RP will ever be.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

ďAn armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.Ē
Robert A. Heinlein

I have to agree with a quote from former Treasury Secretary William E. Simon: "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."
post #14 of 64 (permalink) Old 07-09-2009, 04:16 PM
Time Served

Quote:
I think Palin is a ton better than RP or obama will ever be.

you forgot a name.

its still "we the people"right?

"So this is how democracy dies, with thunderous applause"

"a lesson lived is a lesson learned, everyday is a lesson."

obama is a man made disaster
post #15 of 64 (permalink) Old 07-09-2009, 04:22 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightyp View Post
you forgot a name.
Very nice edit.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #16 of 64 (permalink) Old 07-09-2009, 11:30 PM
The Decent Guy

Quote:
which goes to show why you and your like thinking party members are where they are now. it is too bad that we will keep falling down that rabbit hole, started with the bush admin and pushed further with obama admin. at least ron paul wants to go what our founding fathers wanted.

post #17 of 64 (permalink) Old 07-10-2009, 12:24 AM
Aspiring Bean Counter.

Quote:
Seriously? That woman is so full of shit, I don't even know where to begin.

post #18 of 64 (permalink) Old 07-10-2009, 12:33 AM
The Decent Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowhand View Post
oh he is serious, he thought she could even be POTUS...lol. we would be more fucked with her than we are now.

post #19 of 64 (permalink) Old 07-10-2009, 05:17 AM
Lifer

Quote:
oh he is serious, he thought she could even be POTUS...lol. we would be more fucked with her than we are now.
That's fucking rediculous...

CHL holder and Conservative...AKA "Domestic Terrorist"
post #20 of 64 (permalink) Old 07-10-2009, 05:18 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Don't say that on DFWStangs. They'd rather see this country run into the ground by partisan politics than allow Ron Paul a few seconds to speak.
He can speak, but he's 150 years old, and is NOT a viable candidate for POTUS.

post #21 of 64 (permalink) Old 07-10-2009, 07:06 AM
Lifer

Quote:
which goes to show why you and your like thinking party members are where they are now. it is too bad that we will keep falling down that rabbit hole, started with the bush admin and pushed further with obama admin. at least ron paul wants to go what our founding fathers wanted.
What party are you referring to, the one RP belongs to and I voted for last election? What party do you belong to?

I am conservative and vote for conservative candidates, or at least the most conservative candidate available.

You RP nuthuggers claim to be conservative but I am still seriously doubting that. You all seem to be angry and hate-filled weirdos.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #22 of 64 (permalink) Old 07-10-2009, 07:07 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Opinions vary. Are you a RP supporter? If not, who do you think would do a better job?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #23 of 64 (permalink) Old 07-10-2009, 07:07 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vertnut View Post
he can speak, but he's 150 years old, and is not a viable candidate for potus.
x2

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #24 of 64 (permalink) Old 07-10-2009, 07:45 AM
BP
Keep your unicorns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertnut View Post
He can speak, but he's 150 years old, and is NOT a viable candidate for POTUS.
He might be older than dirt but he has one son running for the senate in 2010 http://www.randpaul2010.com/ and another son planning on running for office locally very soon. They share his political beliefs 100%.

Buell 1125R
Raptor 700R
No fast cars though
post #25 of 64 (permalink) Old 07-10-2009, 08:04 AM
The Decent Guy

Quote:
What party are you referring to, the one RP belongs to and I voted for last election? What party do you belong to?

I am conservative and vote for conservative candidates, or at least the most conservative candidate available.

You RP nuthuggers claim to be conservative but I am still seriously doubting that. You all seem to be angry and hate-filled weirdos.
RP is what a true Rep used to be, not the shit they are now. He has to pick a side to be on since we all know this is a two party system and the rep party is still closer to the old school ways then the dem will ever be.

Palin couldn't even run her state, which population is barely more than a large city, how would she be better or even on par with who we have now? they are both jokes you just have to keep saying what you say only to try and save face about your choice in last years election.

post #26 of 64 (permalink) Old 07-10-2009, 08:59 AM
Lifer

Quote:
RP is what a true Rep used to be, not the shit they are now. He has to pick a side to be on since we all know this is a two party system and the rep party is still closer to the old school ways then the dem will ever be.

Palin couldn't even run her state, which population is barely more than a large city, how would she be better or even on par with who we have now? they are both jokes you just have to keep saying what you say only to try and save face about your choice in last years election.
No offense, but you're talking out your ass. Please show us how she hasn't "run her state"? How many states has your precious Ron Paul run?

post #27 of 64 (permalink) Old 07-10-2009, 09:33 AM
Lifer

Quote:

Keep throwing your vote to RP and candidates like him and allow idiots like Obama to get elected. The reason I voted Republican is becuase McCain was by far the best choice of the two vianble candidates available. I could have voted for Fred Thompson and thrown my vote away like you RP nuthuggers did, but then I would be no better than you guys.

Please provide evidence that she didn't "run her state".

I have no clue what you are talking about with your last "sentence". LMAO!

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #28 of 64 (permalink) Old 07-10-2009, 10:28 AM
T-MINUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yale View Post
Seriously. 244 cosponsors in the House.
WTF?!

Can it be brought back up (or will it?)

1/19/09, the last day of Free America.
Pericles "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it. "

"[T]he people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government and to reform, alter, or totally change the same when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it." --Samuel Adams

post #29 of 64 (permalink) Old 07-10-2009, 10:33 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Keep throwing your vote to RP and candidates like him and allow idiots like Obama to get elected. The reason I voted Republican is becuase McCain was by far the best choice of the two vianble candidates available. I could have voted for Fred Thompson and thrown my vote away like you RP nuthuggers did, but then I would be no better than you guys.
IMO - You are never throwing away your vote if you are voting for who you believe should be POTUS. It is a two party system because people believe like you do and they vote for the lesser of two evils instead of the person they really think should be in that position.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
-Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

"A Republic, if you can keep it"
- Benjamin Franklin

The way to peaceably remove elected officials who deviate from the constitution of the United States of America...
www.blowoutcongress.com
post #30 of 64 (permalink) Old 07-10-2009, 11:16 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by slow06 View Post
IMO - You are never throwing away your vote if you are voting for who you believe should be POTUS. It is a two party system because people believe like you do and they vote for the lesser of two evils instead of the person they really think should be in that position.
It is a free country, so you can vote for who you want. Do you understand that RP supporters who vote for him or sit out and claim to be conservative are allowing the far left crazies to elect their people in? How does anyone who claims to be conservative stomach that?

Is there anyone worse for this country than Obama, Hillary, or Edwards would have been? I mean, even Rudy Guiliani would have been better than them, right?

I am all about getting conservative and decent people in the WH, but a very close second is preventing the secular progressive liberal candidates the Democraps are throwing at us from getting in.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #31 of 64 (permalink) Old 07-10-2009, 02:17 PM
Lifer

Quote:
It is a free country, so you can vote for who you want. Do you understand that RP supporters who vote for him or sit out and claim to be conservative are allowing the far left crazies to elect their people in? How does anyone who claims to be conservative stomach that?

Is there anyone worse for this country than Obama, Hillary, or Edwards would have been? I mean, even Rudy Guiliani would have been better than them, right?

I am all about getting conservative and decent people in the WH, but a very close second is preventing the secular progressive liberal candidates the Democraps are throwing at us from getting in.
I think you should vote for the person you think could run this country the best, not the guy who will screw it up the least.

Right, you can vote for whoever you want. I completely understand your point, my position is an idealist one and it can create consequences like "taking votes" from McCain and getting Obama voted in. IMO the Ron Paul supporters are making a difference, they are voting for a person they believe should be president and not getting locked into the asinine idea that there ore only two options.

I just wonder how elections would change if everyone that voted for Obama/McCain voted for the person they though should be President instead of giving into pier pressure. Would we see a more prominent third candidate arise that ?

I just wonder how man people voted for Obama/McCain that really wanted to vote for someone else but followed your mindset. I believe there would be a significant impact on the election results and it would encourage other people to look more closely into other candidates.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

- Benjamin Franklin

The way to peaceably remove elected officials who deviate from the constitution of the United States of America...
www.blowoutcongress.com
post #32 of 64 (permalink) Old 07-10-2009, 02:25 PM
Lifer

Quote:
I think you should vote for the person you think could run this country the best, not the guy who will screw it up the least.

Right, you can vote for whoever you want. I completely understand your point, my position is an idealist one and it can create consequences like "taking votes" from McCain and getting Obama voted in. IMO the Ron Paul supporters are making a difference, they are voting for a person they believe should be president and not getting locked into the asinine idea that there ore only two options.

I just wonder how elections would change if everyone that voted for Obama/McCain voted for the person they though should be President instead of giving into pier pressure. Would we see a more prominent third candidate arise that ?

I just wonder how man people voted for Obama/McCain that really wanted to vote for someone else but followed your mindset. I believe there would be a significant impact on the election results and it would encourage other people to look more closely into other candidates.
I wanted to vote for the most conservative candidate available who had a chance of winning. I had hoped during the primaries that Thompson would win since he was my first choice of all the Republicans. I have said it before, I would have voted for RP if he had gotten the Republican nomination. RP was better than any of the Democratic candidates, but he was by far the worst of the Republicans IMO.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #33 of 64 (permalink) Old 07-10-2009, 02:34 PM
Lifer

Quote:
I wanted to vote for the most conservative candidate available who had a chance of winning. I had hoped during the primaries that Thompson would win since he was my first choice of all the Republicans. I have said it before, I would have voted for RP if he had gotten the Republican nomination. RP was better than any of the Democratic candidates, but he was by far the worst of the Republicans IMO.
Well then we agree. You voted for McCain (presumably) because you though he was better than Ron Paul, I think you should have.

Tell me this, had RP gotten the Republican nod and McCain had run anyway (Unlikely I know) who would you have voted for? Would have then voted for RP just because he was more popular?

You voted for the person you liked the best and that is fine, but to the RP supporters who did the same you mock them? Why, because they are the "minority", because meaning there are less of them, unable to make a legitimate run for office?

- Benjamin Franklin

www.blowoutcongress.com
post #34 of 64 (permalink) Old 07-10-2009, 02:39 PM
The Decent Guy

Quote:
No offense, but you're talking out your ass. Please show us how she hasn't "run her state"? How many states has your precious Ron Paul run?
why would he take a step back from where he is now? admit it, though we all know you guys can't, you were wrong about her from the start. you backed an almost dead horse with a jackass for a running mate.

post #35 of 64 (permalink) Old 07-10-2009, 03:07 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Well then we agree. You voted for McCain (presumably) because you though he was better than Ron Paul, I think you should have.

Tell me this, had RP gotten the Republican nod and McCain had run anyway (Unlikely I know) who would you have voted for? Would have then voted for RP just because he was more popular?

You voted for the person you liked the best and that is fine, but to the RP supporters who did the same you mock them? Why, because they are the "minority", because meaning there are less of them, unable to make a legitimate run for office?

I would have voted for the Republican candidate over any of the Democratic candidates in the last election. If Fred Thompson (my first choice) had tried to run as an independent and RP was the Republican nominee, I would have voted for RP because he would have then passed my "electablitiy" test.

If you are just going to go for who you think would be the best candidate, why limit yourself to the 7-8 people who ran as candidates and not some people who would make a great POTUS? Why not pick your Uncle Billie who is even better than RP? Hell, my BIL would be an excellent POTUS and so would've my recently deceased FIL. You know why, because they have NO chance of getting elected, that is why.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #36 of 64 (permalink) Old 07-10-2009, 03:24 PM
Lifer

Quote:
why would he take a step back from where he is now? admit it, though we all know you guys can't, you were wrong about her from the start. you backed an almost dead horse with a jackass for a running mate.
How ironic you say that!

Do you know how many people have been elected to POTUS from being a Congressman like RP? How many have been Senators like Obama, McCain, Thompson, Edwards, H. Clinton, and many other who were running? How about Governors like B. Clinton, Bush, Palin, and Carter?

Check out the numbers and see just from that alone what RP's chances are from previous history and get back with me, okay? How is it that there are way more Congressmen/women than governors or Senators and yet Senators and Governors keep getting elected in far larger numbers than Congressmen? HMMMMMM.......

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #37 of 64 (permalink) Old 07-10-2009, 03:54 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Who else were we too back? We had a choice between McCain and Obama. I'd back her right now. For you to say she would be worse than what we have, shows you really don't pay attention to what's going on. You need to stick to Arkansas football...they suck, but at least you know something about it.

post #38 of 64 (permalink) Old 07-10-2009, 09:02 PM
The Decent Guy

Quote:
Who else were we too back? We had a choice between McCain and Obama. I'd back her right now. For you to say she would be worse than what we have, shows you really don't pay attention to what's going on. You need to stick to Arkansas football...they suck, but at least you know something about it.
wow, great one, you have nothing to say other than try and talk trash about a topic other than the one being talked here...lol.

you had a 3rd party to choose from, granted we all know it would do no good, just like anybody that voted for obama in this state, it was a throw away vote. for a dem to win texas he would have to be someone really special.

maybe if more people stood up and voiced their concerns of this broken two party system maybe we could have had a real choice for POTUS.

post #39 of 64 (permalink) Old 07-10-2009, 09:04 PM
The Decent Guy

Quote:
How ironic you say that!

Do you know how many people have been elected to POTUS from being a Congressman like RP? How many have been Senators like Obama, McCain, Thompson, Edwards, H. Clinton, and many other who were running? How about Governors like B. Clinton, Bush, Palin, and Carter?

Check out the numbers and see just from that alone what RP's chances are from previous history and get back with me, okay? How is it that there are way more Congressmen/women than governors or Senators and yet Senators and Governors keep getting elected in far larger numbers than Congressmen? HMMMMMM.......
that proves what? that palin still couldn't run her state, which is why she left before her term was up. if she quit early there she would have quit 60 days ago as vp.

post #40 of 64 (permalink) Old 07-10-2009, 09:17 PM
Lifer

Quote:
that proves what? that palin still couldn't run her state, which is why she left before her term was up. if she quit early there she would have quit 60 days ago as vp.
Please provide the evidence or at least the logic of why you keep saying she "couldn't run her state" or else you will be labeled another in a long line of idiots.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #41 of 64 (permalink) Old 07-10-2009, 09:43 PM
Lifer

Quote:

Voting a party you dislike into office just to keep a party you dislike more out of office is about the stupidest fucking voting logic I've ever heard.

Last edited by Taylor; 07-10-2009 at 09:43 PM. Reason: grammar
post #42 of 64 (permalink) Old 07-10-2009, 11:08 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
Voting a party you dislike into office just to keep a party you dislike more out of office is about the stupidest fucking voting logic I've ever heard.
thats what i was thinking, i thought the point of voting was picking the candidate that you believed in and vote for them. if you vote for somebody you dont like just because they want you to believe that its your only choice sounds alot like control to me.

I didnt like mccain or obama, i liked RP only because he has close to the same ideals i do and i as a person will stand by my beliefs. Being able to make a decision and stand by it while not giving into peer pressure is a sign of true strength i always thought.

The trouble with doing something right the first time is that nobody appreciates how difficult it was.
post #43 of 64 (permalink) Old 07-10-2009, 11:19 PM
Lifer

Quote:
This discussion has been covered for months, even before the actual election. To each his own

Working on my project Stang
post #44 of 64 (permalink) Old 07-11-2009, 12:41 AM
The Janitor

i dig ron pauls domestic policies, but good god, that man shouldnt have a thing to do with foreign policy.
post #45 of 64 (permalink) Old 07-11-2009, 12:57 AM
Wolverines!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 32VfromHell View Post
i dig ron pauls domestic policies, but good god, that man shouldnt have a thing to do with foreign policy.
Nor should any Libertarian...that's why I'll never be a full fledged Libertarian.
post #46 of 64 (permalink) Old 07-11-2009, 04:46 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Preach it! Anytime you get into a conversation with an RP supporter, they never discuss his (very) obvious shortcomings in some of his policies. They always tell you what they like, but don't want to acknowledge his huge flaws. As we now know with the "messiah", sometimes you don't just get the "T-bone" of the cow, but you get the entire rotting, stinking carcass with it...

post #47 of 64 (permalink) Old 07-11-2009, 09:58 AM
Lifer

Quote:
It's not about party, it's about the quality of the candidate. I couldn't care less about party especially since I have voted for candidates from both parties. There was a huge difference in the quality of candidates between McCain and Obama.

Please feel free to vote for Mickey Mouse if you choose, but stop claiming to be conservative if you do. There is no way a true conservative would vote for RP, Mickey Mouse, or any other non viable candidate and allow Obama or some other ultra liberal into office.

I assume you are a RP nuthugger, correct?

It just keeps seeming more and more that the RP nuthuggers have no more thought process than the liberals. LMAO!

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #48 of 64 (permalink) Old 07-11-2009, 10:03 AM
Lifer

Quote:
The other problem I see is that he would never be able to get any of his domestic policy implemented. He would be like a city councilman we had here in FW who had grand ideas and was very kooky. At first, several other city councilmen would second his motions and allow him to voice his opinion, only to find out he would stab them in the back by pulling some weird idea or alienate them by saying rude or odd things. It didn't take long for him to NEVER get a second on his motions and he was completely neutered. He had alot of ideas for his constituents but got NOTHING done becuase of his "kookiness". This is exactly what would happen to RP IMO.

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

post #49 of 64 (permalink) Old 07-11-2009, 11:28 AM
Lifer

Quote:

I assume you are a RP nuthugger, correct?

It just keeps seeming more and more that the RP nuthuggers have no more thought process than the liberals. LMAO!
lol. Anyone who disagrees with you is either an RP nuthugger or Obama worshipper. I love it.

You have a truly screwed up thought process yourself.
post #50 of 64 (permalink) Old 07-11-2009, 12:10 PM
Lifer

Quote:
lol. Anyone who disagrees with you is either an RP nuthugger or Obama worshipper. I love it.

You have a truly screwed up thought process yourself.
Are you going to answer or not?

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Robert A. Heinlein

Sponsored Links
Advertisement